All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,972 Comments (Page 14)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The only incest story I've ever given such a high score

Five stars Paco

You simply rock.

That was sexy as hell. Like I said I usually don't go for this genre but you made it just too hot. Wow. The characters were likeable, the storyline fab, the scenes kept at the right pace with the right pitch. And yeah I got the fact that there was no chip way before scooter did.

But no I didn't get Imu at all

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

this shit made me cry. ive always chased females but bave never in my life ever remember a female chasing me. it makes me sad,and lonely to think about but this is a very good story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

I figured out the IMU early on. The chase was superb. Lizzie was a beast truly! In the good sense. I'd love a sequel to see their life after announcing their love. Great writing too the story really pulled me in.

vijeshvjvijeshvjabout 9 years ago
awwwsoommmee

only 1 word man just awsome work. This is the best story i have read ((i didin't figured out IMU till last that was the most intresting thing in this story)) just hats off to you bro....... Keep it up......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nature's first love

We are triplets,a boy and two girls...we love each other passionaTely...I call them eve 1 and eve 2... In french the word love is the letter m ( aime) ...they are the ninja type...for real.I am the shadow of thomas jefferson, and a farmer/gardener...the US president with multiple PhD equivalents...so much that at a meeting with 80 of the top US scientists in virginia...JFK said that the whole assembly could fit into Jefferson...If you don't mind a personal opinion : getting a girl back to basic is a definite " nono" ( in french n is the word for hate and o for high ...), I spotted many other people being under a computer gigantic " spell "...trust me...I am not a doctor...I kind of specialise in ESP ...for government use...

the shadow...da vinci...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

I have to admit the 'imu' threew me for a loop until the end of the story. I will also admit that the story was great, it had just the right tone and games that a sibling would do especially when they are young.

Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

I caught on to the 'imu' and the fake fiance but that in no way made it any less of a great story, it just confirmed how dense her brother is for a smart guy. Loved the small baby steps that she took, my only thought is that it could have been even slower in that regard. Over all great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
10 outa 10

One of the best stories I've read, I guessed the fake fiancé, but I thought the imu was something like "i miss you". Hope to see more from you in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Great story and superb writing! I figured that the "fiance" was fake, but to answer your question I didn't catch on to "imu". Loved it though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great!

I'm a guy and I figured out that the fiance was fake long before the beach buttplay started. Also, I instinctively went back to I love you over and over and over without knowing why.

I loved this story and would love to see a sequel. maybe even pulling the mother into it? just a thought. Also, loved the bawoo

donofhelldonofhellabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story

it is one of the best story i ever read.. what can i say ? it is wonderful, extraordinary, excellent, amazing, fantastic, terrific, brilliant piece of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good, great even.

Imu was obvious to me from the beginning.

Fake fiance was suspected, but became obvious when she said she regretted her first time wasnt with brother.

Would love to read more, but dunno what there could be added...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story.

I love well written stories, and I have to say, you did a fantastic job. Very erotic and had to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great combination

A rarity. Good original story with invention, and very erotic. Well written. (The rarest thing!) Well done and thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
beautiful

Wow man. i was either laughing my ass off, horny as hell or crying my eyes out. wonderful story. i would love to see there story continued. maybe havin some babies? :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Loving, moving and passionate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

Totally wonderful, get the same "sigh that's wonderful" every time I read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I'm not that much of a reader, it's just not my sort of thing you know?

I came here to find something nice to read and rub one out and ended up getting sucked into a really awesome story, seriously! what a wonderful read.

Thanks PacoFear.

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratoreabout 9 years ago
Great Tale

Nicely constructed and well-paced, with light foreshadowing and subtle parallelisms. Very well-written, a pleasure to read (and feel...). I did find a few scenes a little weak in the context of the story line, but they were still enjoyable in their own right, Good work, Paco. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Speechless

There's no way to describe how I'm feeling. The way you set it up, the way you constructed the characters and set up the story, it was incredible. As a fellow writer this was beautiful, not just for the imagery it ilicted, but also from the beauty of the words themselves. It was moving, romantic, and wove the tale of two siblings whose love goes beyond just normal sibling love. A story of trust, love, lies, and forgiveness. Beautifully written. Keep I up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a fabulous Love Story!

Words on Skin was one of the best stories I 've ever read! Good job girl! I just loved it.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!

Great story PacoFear, one of the best I've read!

Simon

Layne_MichaelsLayne_Michaelsabout 9 years ago
One of the Best!

By far one of the best stories I've ever read! This is a masterpiece and in my top 3 favorites on this site. I love your work, Paco!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I've seen this story many times in the "similar stories" box but I always overlooked it. I'm so glad I finally read it. It was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing words for the soul!

Incredibly awesome read! Loved the way the story flowed and the realism! Hope to read more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I've read on here. Good job. 5/5

SnakebitSnakebitabout 9 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed it, very well paced and developed. I did figure out the ImU pretty early on but it didn't detract from the story and Lizzie's reveal of it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...Awesome

Figured the imu out first time I read it. Just stopped reading and thought for a second and went wtf that mean then somewhere in my head I saw i💙u popped into my head. But awesome story funny and everything needed to make a truly good story.

falcon2177falcon2177almost 9 years ago
Excellent ..

IMU ... first thing I thought of was "I heart you", cuz all the young kids do that now days. However, your clever writing threw me off the scent and I never thought about it again till the end. Bravo!

As far as the story goes, for me anyway, is that the storyline is plausible. Nothing worse than an erotic or sensual story that is so fiction based that it could never really occur in real life. While it was a bit long, I thoroughly enjoyed the story from top to bottom. Very well done.

Thank you and keep up the great work!

IncestPirateIncestPiratealmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Outstanding story! I hope to do as well someday when I get the time and courage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best

Thank you very much. I really enjoyed your story, I've been reading erotic stories for a few years especially in this genre and it was the best story I've read so far. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
about "imu"

I got it almost immediately. "Almost", because I first thought the "m" might stand for "miss", but that didn't make sense. Then I realized what it actually was and throughout the rest of the story slowly got a little frustrated at the guy for not getting it, even with so many repetitions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

That was by far one of the most beutiful works of adult literature I have ever read and I have read a lot! Thank you for this wonderful story and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Impressive

I haven't read anything this well written romantically ever. Wow. Honestly, that's one of the cutest things ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good

I read alot of these stories but with out a doupt yours made my number 1. My number 1 for all stories read so far keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Re: imu

Took me till the third time to figure it out. Fantastic story, but really? It took him 8 years to figure it out and he still had to be shown?

cursedbloodcursedbloodalmost 9 years ago
fantastic

That was a truly beautiful story it was wonderful thank you for working so hard on it

CuddleVikingCuddleVikingalmost 9 years ago
Can't Stop

I've read this over and over and it's easily one of the best stories on the site. It's deeply moving, highly complex, well developed and I believe it belongs in a real publication despite its taboos. It's so refreshing to read something on this site that is so much deeper than the usual "Suzie, I wanna fuck you in the face" type story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Excellently paced, but yeah, after I got past the initial thought that imu in Hawaiian means oven, I got the 'I heart you'. Especially once she did it every time she wrote. Still, a really good story.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed it enormously.

It was horny, with good characters.

I didn't get the heart thing. I had "In My Underwear" as a dresscode for cooking breakfast at one time!

Call me the dumbest dumb guy if you like...

techkentechkenalmost 9 years ago
This is probably my...

... Absolute favorite story I've seen on this site since I first joined it about 8 years ago... Awesome work Paco!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect

Loved the story. and I thought "imu" was "I miss you", seeing he woke up to it after a night spent apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Erotica Hall of Fame

If there ever was such a thing your story would absolutely be there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
never figured it

Like one of the previous posters kept thinking it was IMU cause it was everymorning and a few other times lol. and Yes, the Best Girls are the Smart Girls, that realize NOT to take the fact they are smart to far lol :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Best I've Ever Read!!

This is undoubtedly the best story I've ever read. And I must confess I didn't get the "imu" until the very end. I sure wouldn't mind if this continued.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 9 years ago
great

This was one of the better stories I've read. I did guess what IMU was by part 4. thank you for the awesome read it was really well done and hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Its not like some disgustingly absurd ones I've read. So, Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wish I was him! (Er, without his quickdraw problem, hehe;)

..I love this story, Ive read it several times, lol, but some of the irritating bits grate on you, lol. Sis saying 'don't' for one. Fuck. That. Especially the first few times before he knew what the game was! ...even when he prolly should be figuring out that she wants him to fuck her he still shouldnt have, as evidenced by him shooting off like a three minute mile, or egg timer or something, lol. If he'd been jerking it a couple of times a day he could have actually enjoyed fucking her for a while... Unless hes one of those poor saps thats always quick... But we know better!

...then he finally is fucking her in the bathroom... And he pulls out! What. The. Fuck. ?! ...she was in the middle of cumming too! Bastard! My sis says shes on the pill, Im NOT pulling out!

"" "See Scooter? I 'heart' you. I didn't mean it as a puzzle. I was just telling you how I felt. Since we were children. I've known since I wrote this that very first time. Don't you see? I'm in love with you, Scooter. Always have been." ""

....awww... How can your heart not go all mooshy on the inside when you hear that from your hot, cute, nymphomaniac lil' sis? ;).

...I think I want to be spying when she gets the phone call from chip breaking it off in front of mom! Hehe. ...just a well, just the thought of some guy named chip banging my sister with some coke can sized dick is enough to make you go kill him, lol.

........bawoo!! ;)

...ya know, the saddest part of reading a great story with a wonderful happily ever after, is going back to our mediocre, less than happily ever after lives... We always look at the where I am, how I got here, where I went wrong and wonder if we'd done something different if it would have turned out better... Fuckit. I want my bawoo too! I havent had one in a long time, it seems.

Write on! :)

P.s. Never did figure out ImU, though Im curious if she kept drawing the heart all those years or changed it to an m. You'd think he would eventually notice the difference when she draws the two, hehe. So guys, if you have a hottie sister or three, prolly wouldnt hurt to tell them very early in the game, that if they ever fall in love with you, please tell me and dont be shy, you might be surprised! ;)

...wow, 1500 comments, talk about a wildly popular story!!!

Pesario816Pesario816almost 9 years ago
My favorite story

I have been reading stories on Lit for several years and this one has drawn me back for a third reading. I love the romance and I love the way it is told. I agree with PacoFear: the story is complete. Not one more word is needed. There is no doubt that I will visit this little fantasy again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

It read more like a novel than anything I've read on here before. Great job writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good/great

well written and keeps you guessing, you spin a great tail hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Solid

Truly a wonderful story, great characters, hot sex and all in one story - one of your best and that's high praise.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fabulous!

I just read 'Words on Skin' and I want to tell you it is the best erotic story I have ever read. Hands down. I missed this somehow and saw that 'rondudderie' made it one of his favorites. I was reading his story 'Best Sister Ever' and by chapter 19 I was depressed and said I would give it up. Now I'm not so sure. I Kind of thought 'Chip' might be made up, but am still confused as to how Lizzie lost her cherry. It can happen accidentally, and some girls feel little pain and don't bleed. Did 'Scooter' get her first time? I'd like to think so, rather than a hairbrush handle, I mean. I finally registered with Literotica after reading your story. As soon as I can activate I will make this my favorite story. I've been coming to this site for many years and this is the first time I've felt the need to register. Thank you so much! I will be returning to 'Words on Skin' over and over in the future and give your other work a spin too. Excellent writing! I'm a big fan now. My username will be Robinius1 as soon as I can activate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I never comment on anything

I've never once commented (good or bad) on a story, but this needed a comment. This was the best story I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The plot, the climax, the resolution, the entirety of your story was amazing. Thank you for allowing myself to read your amazing story.

scorpio_dragonscorpio_dragonalmost 9 years ago
Could not put down!

Really excellent story. I'm very happy to have discovered your writing. This was the first I read of yours. I'll have to try some of your other stuff. And i normally don't comment. Think this is the first I have commented on. And I have been on and off Literotica for years. Thank you so much for this gem. I will definitely return to read it in the future. And the length was perfect btw. You are so right. Was just thinking earlier today that it's all about the chase. The goal is nice, it gives direction and focus, but perfecting the chase and going after whatever I desire in this world is usually when I feel real happiness. I will be posting stories on here sooner now since you gave this inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love

Love this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

I loved this story, thank you for sharing this and your other stories with us!

P.S.- Would also love to see you do another incest storie like this/ Stolen Kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i am so wet and horny now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I am70 years old and sometimes have ED.

Was hard through all this great story.

5 stars are not enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing.

I suspected what "imu" was about early on but the way you explained it was just so damn gratifying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I got it right off.

Givin the title I already started thinking what she might write. And by the part he calls it a puzzle I knew. The imu part confirmed it. But great story, I loved the idea of a dumb smart guy just never catching the clue

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Awesomely sweet

This is undoubtedly the sweetest story I have read in here. Like the Anonymous who wrote "Wonderful", I'm also over 70 and an ED sufferer. I'm too far gone to respond as he did, but not for lack of motivation.

Thank you.

1364 comments, huh? I think we like it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doesn't get better than this.

I used to think I was into porn, turns out I'm into this, your story is so fricken cute sexy and crazy hot. It made my day, twice. Haha, seriously though this is currently my favorite sex story, thanks for writing it.

Skull406Skull406over 8 years ago
Best I've read.

You read this kind of stuff to find the diamond stories like this one. If this story could be improved I can't see how, seriously my favorite story thus far. And no I didn't get what imu meant until it was explained, which is almost unheard of for me, but being clueless added so much to the story and made the perfect ending even better. Bawoo!

PazzuPazzuover 8 years ago
Really Darn Good

Loved the whole story, not much more to say.

I had a haunch that Chip was made up when Lizze had forgotten who Chip was. Nicely done Hint.

The "imu" had me really hooked in

I was not able to decipher it. I had though it meant "I miss you", but it didn't seemed to fit either. I guess I am just as dense as Scooter is.

KwiksilverKwiksilverover 8 years ago
Excellent

I heart U = IMU. Figured it out at the end. Darling story. Just right. Flowed well, easily kept me reading the 6 pages. Wanted to hear the story. Cute when Mom showed up. I was guessing what would happen. Great sex scenes. I give it a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of my favorites!

Just went back and read this one again... Excellent story and story telling skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!!!

I read this one a while back, and came back to read it again ... love the story. Thank you for taking the time to write and post it.

apasionadoapasionadoover 8 years ago
Awesome

Really impressed by the intense feelings coming over from the storyline.

The pictures in my imagination were so clear...

I especially love the Li'l Dingo 😃

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 8 years ago
Great Story

Imagery among the best. Keep writing and I 'll keep reading.

Somehow system would not let me give five stars only four.

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015over 8 years ago
BEST STORY SO FAR, HANDS DOWN

Scooter, Li'l Dingo, Paco Fear - Your knack for the offbeat in names of your characters and in your nom de plume is fascinating to me. It is a consistent carry-over from the imagination and panache that permeates your prose. Everything I have read or seen on this site pointed to this story as remarkable. That was WRONG! It was obviously unique, but to term it merely remarkable is to gloss over the care and effort you put into it. I am by nature unable to avoid finding mistakes in anything I read. As I moved through the pages I found so few distractions (errors & questionable passages) that I could easily overlook them despite my genetic predisposition toward anal retentiveness (pun unintentional). Easily the tightest, best written, most absorbing story I have encountered to date. I have read hundreds of stories, but yours stands out from all the others. Departing from my practice of not rereading a story, I can foresee revisiting your works. I will happily read anything you have or will write. Keep up your high standards of excellence in written communication. They are are as rare as they are enjoyable and noteworthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My favourite.

This is my favourite story. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!!

I was hooked from the beginning, didn't see that ending coming. Well written, although long, it gave just enough detail. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I couldn't figure out what 'imu' meant, but I almost instantly figured out that chip wasn't real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story, imagination at it's best.Please keep writing so I can be reading and the imu part was awesome but I was knowing from the beginning that there was no chip if you can write this would also needs a continuation a sequel a 2nd part if you consider.Simply awesome and mesmerizing story

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
After almost 1400 comments, what could I possibly add?

Very well written. Pacing is good, characters are sweet and believable.

In the minor (very minor) niggles department, I think there was one word missing somewhere. Also, 'fiancée' is the feminine firm. Imaginary Chip would have been her fiancé. But as said, very very minor.

Couldn't figure out what imu meant. Please don't write part 2: the story cannot possibly improve, so logically, it might well do the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved every single page. I'm only sad it cant be made into a TV movie with real actors/actresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Geddit?

I thought from the beginning that Chip smelt a bit fishy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

One of the absolute best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
in the beginning

I in the beginning of the story thought to myself that it was funny that a year after scooter fucked Jessica and his sister saw she got engaged to chip and he unexpectedly had to work on something away and she was so forth wright about her sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The best l've read so far.....well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best one I've ever read

Best story I've ever read on this entire site. I love these kind of stories that incorporate that brother/sister love. I almost cried at the end. I've always wished I had a sister. Not for lust reasons but for that special kind of love/bond that a brother and sister have. Again, best one I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Should have made her a virgin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reader

MAKES ME WISH I HAD A SISTER....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Figured it Out

I figured out pretty easily that Chip was fake, though once I did I still had tiny bits of doubt for a little bit. Loved it, turned me on a lot. Cummed while reading and masturbating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This story was so well thought and llanned i loved every minute of it. The little hint drops that chip was a real person like when she forgot who he was or when she said somethi g to the effect it been a long time since i havnt someone this way. But the facts where so easily overlooked in the moment. You did such a great job with all the subtle symbolisms. This is hands down one of the best I've ever read and my favorite story to date. The repetitive writing in the sand at the end was a prefect add to an awesome end and im glad you were inspired to add that part it went really well with the theme.

RB1947RB1947over 8 years ago
Thank you

For such an amazing story. I knew "Chip" wasn't real but never figured out "imu." Superbly written. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.

algar1939algar1939over 8 years ago
Superb!!

A great story,and superbly written. Thanks very much :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fookin' Brilliant

This story pleased me in so many ways: it is a masterpiece; just long enough to provide the tension that a great erotic story needs; just short enough so that it doesn't cloy or bore. The end is perfection; when the meaning of the three-letter cryptogram was revealed, my held breath escaped my lung explosivly, like the orgasms that preceded it, and my body nearly collapsed over my keyboard. The way you built the long shuddering crescendo of their sexual action to the point of her final revelation was superb.

I'm an old man who loves erotic fiction. I have seldom been so pleased. Good on ya, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
6 out of 5

I absolutely love this story! So very well done! Le sigh......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

This is just about one of the hottest stories I've read in a very long time. Hot, hot, HOT!

forensicsforensicsover 8 years ago
Great read!

Beautifully written, superbly developed story with a lot of tension and good tender loving.

lurrealurreaover 8 years ago
Excelente historia.

Great story, excellent pace and unexpected ending.

I write in spanish, you teach me a lot.

I will translate your story to my couple.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
error

paduan - padawan

If you try using geek references you better get them right, Star Wars fans everywhere cries out in pain ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I thought IMU was I'd Marry You I likes the tory very hot concept I must say I did guess Chip was fictional well before the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

Even though it was an incestuous union it was just so innocent and clean and when it finished with the I love U , I felt a tear on my cheek. Very well written.

Newbie13Newbie13about 8 years ago
Wow

It was surprisingly sweet and cute. I'm not much for anal stories, but this was a really great story.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Not a 5, but a 10

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
A very good story indeed

I too thought IMU was I'll Marry You and personally I would have preferred it to be so and they did. but I'm not the writer of this story.. I also came to the same conclusion that Chip was a fantasy boyfriend. But where I fucked up big time was I thought she was still a total virgin saving herself for her true love, her brother, how wrong was I . I was really disappointed as the story went along that she wasn't... Still I enjoyed reading this story. 5 stars..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I rarely give 5 stars

...but when I do, it's because the story is well written. The characters were fleshed out and given enough backstory to make me care. Their interaction was completely believable. The sex was hot and not just generic horny author writing horny words.

Then ending was well timed and not over done. All in all, I have zero negative remarks to give. And I'm a pessimist!

1...1213141516...20
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous