All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,971 Comments (Page 16)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A brilliant story, thank you for lettong us read it. I COULN'T PUT IT DOWN!!!

Jeeplife1968Jeeplife1968over 6 years ago
Time well spent...

So many times one starts a story hoping the author will bring us along slowly. Take their time crafting the tale in such a way it can be savored and enjoyed luxuriously. Who wolfs creme brûlée down like popcorn right? So few do it well. But you did here. Every good story has a beginning, a middle and an end. Again, you took the time to develop all three and did an especially good job putting a bow on this one. So, THANK YOU.

Jeeplife1968

JaystreJaystreover 6 years ago
I love the subtlety ...

and the whispers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing!!!

this is the best story ive ever read. you are are really good. thanks for taking us with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No clue

I had no clue what imu meant. I love the story though.

mazzmemazzmeover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Cheers to a brilliantly constructed storyline, with its originality, that flowed very well! The characters and storyline were built up wonderfully, bringing the characters to life, as well as making it hard to put this read down! Imit or I ❤️It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Best story I have ever read. Well developed story, eased into the action. Well developed backstory indistinguishable from an actual novel. I'm not gonna lie, never figured out what imu was on my own. But great story, and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing.

This was by far the BEST story I have ever read in my entire life. I think I'm going to re-read this untill I pass away, and when I die, I will die a very happy human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really loved this story. The attention to detail and backstory was incredible. I did figure out the imu thing as soon as I read it though tbh. Maybe it's a girl thing? Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Just wow. I've been reading stories on here since I found it a couple days ago, and they're all mostly formulaic fuckin-n-suckin stories, although some try to add a little depth...this is in a whole different league. I sid I wasn't going to bother commenting on any stories, but this one is too good not to. Really hot and kinky, and better yet, a legit romance...a forbidden romance makes it ten times better. Almost as good as the fantasies I used to come up with in my head, but written better than anything I could put on paper. Wish I was still with my old boyfriend; he would have gotten a kick out of this as much as I did. Ever since we watched "The Cement Garden" together and realized each other's dirty little secret (if you like this, I suggest you watch that film or read the book...a lot darker and not so much sex, but it's a very powerful sibling-romance that ends up with an earth-shaking consumation in the end).

Long is good when you're actually interested in the story. I could read a short novel based in this.

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
I don't get

...why if he kissed her the first time when she was "little", and has been writing "imu" the whole time (didn't figure that out, BTW), it appears that later she only makes up her mind to go for him when she sees him with her best friend. Not a real contradiction, just not that clear...she already knew she liked him, and was working bit by bit in that direction, until the incident with her friend, where she made up her mind to do something to get him once and for all? It'd also be nice if she expressed some kind of feeling of jealousy at seeing him with another girl. I know a lot of people like stories where they just swap out partners freely, but in real life it seems that she'd be jealous of her friend getting this attention from her beloved big brother, and maybe turned on, and that would be when she realizes how she ACTUALLY feels inside.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
The Chase

Absolutely the best story I have read in a while! You didn’t screw it up by adding another sudden person or persons at the end..

CharismataCharismataover 6 years ago
I love this

One of the best stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I want to tell you that I read this tonight and was so angry because I thought you ripped some other fiction plot with the running Lizzie, bawoo, and imu, because I swear I’ve read these iconic features before. After googling in frustration, I decided to just keep reading and then i realised, oh I read your story many years ago and somewhere in the back of my head, these little things still stay. You’re an amazing writer, this was beautiful, stunning, with very subtle descriptive language, and honestly, without all the sex, it would still be a very powerful story. I hope you keep writing. Also I’ve never commented on anything in any forum before but I felt so compelled to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I’ll be honest, I first started reading for the sex, but by the end it felt less like smut and more like a story that just happens to have sex in it : ) and i really liked the “imu” part, I didn’t figure it out until you spelled it out.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 6 years ago

Wonderful story. One of the best. I enjoyed everything about it. Some of the best description of sex I've read on this site. The story was captivating, too. Just the right amount of loving detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

Your two anal stories are by far the best (I may be biased :) ) and you should do more.

Love the descriptiveness you have, you write basically exactly as think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poetic

I am normally not one to leave comments in any stories, but yours was truly amazing. It was so well put together with being touching and a turn on. I loved all the secrets and tricks. I also loved the poem at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

There are 1521 other comments to this story that say this is the best on the site. I am not going to be any different, this us my third time of reading and, I have to say, it gets better every time.

I note from the biog that the author hasn't (officially) been back to the site for four years, or left a story in nearly seven; I hope that all is well in his life - I would hate to think that someone with the talent to have written the story above is not reaping the benefits.

Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazingly Tender

This story was written in a way that draws you in to experience the authors words in a really personal way. It found a way to draw long buried emotions out of me I had nearly forgotten were there. I have been deeply in love with my older sister since I was 14. I never had the nerve to tell her how I feel. Eventually she got married and has three kids. After reading this I now keep wondering what might have been different if I had had the courage to tell her the truth. It is truly great story that can dredge up such deep seated feelings in its readers. Please write a full length novel. If its anywhere near as good as this, it will sell a lot of copies.

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendover 6 years ago
Anal doesn't really do it for me...

...but you are a hell of a writer. Wow.

And the imu had me fooled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

You’re a really good writer. Bitch, I literally orgasmed like 4 times during this story. You’re good at this smut stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Breath taking

I can't tell how deep I went in the story. It was breath taking.

Especially the imu , her devotion to her love.

You (writer) are really outstanding.

You got into our nerves.

I wished that this story will never end.

Would like to read your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

BAWOOO ... This story was amazing keep writing

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 6 years ago
Amazing

The depth, the tenderness, the passion, all woven together into one helluva great story. I figured out the imu immediately, it just made sense but I could see how he couldn't.

How you put yourself in both her and his perspectives during the lovemaking was a good tweak, you presented that well.

Well done, PacoFear, well done.

MaxDecattMaxDecattover 6 years ago
Beautiful

She is a devious Sis and he is a lucky Bro.

funseeker1186funseeker1186over 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Great love story amazing loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
m

This is the second time that I have read this story, and it just seems to get better and better. Wonder what it will be like the third time around?

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleover 6 years ago
One of the best

Was a great story that happened to be erotic, instead of an erotic piece trying to be a story. I liked:

1. He wasn't a dolt.

2. The dialog wasn't cliche'.

3. Their gratification was realistically assymetrical (one of the few authors that appears to have had normal sex).

4. No appearance of the word "coltish". :-D

5. The taboo not over emphasized.

6. The mother didn't walk in on them, put on a strap-on, party hat, and join in.

Still a couple of typos, but even edited works have 'em. ;-)

5 stars. Fav story. Thanks for the alphanumerics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just MAGICxx

Beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

This was one of the best, no The Best, sibling fic I have ever read. As someone who has long lusted after and eventually obtained a sibling I found it completely relatable and excellently written. a brilliant, brilliant story <3 and no, I had no idea what imu could be ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Do you have any plans to maybe add an additional story to let readers know how they complete their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the best!!

Very sexy & cool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best one I have read yet

This story was a very well written story and full of well written detail and always another level to what might happen next I don't think I have ever read a story that was so interesting great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gets me every time

You write these so perfectly, all the touches of pre-existing familiarity without being hackneyed; don't know how many times I've read this one now.

One thing I will say - don't do anal on a sandy beach for real; that was a very short experiment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Even better the second time around

Loved it the first time I read and loved it even more this second time, one of my all time favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I read it here first.

Holy crap! I was instantly sucked into this story and never looked back, I even found times where I was almost crying because of the heightened emotion that your writing evokes. You have such a talent with writing and the little mystery of "Imu" blew my mind! Just wow! If this never becomes published I will seriously question what is wrong with the world because though it be but short it is sooooooo worthy of a Noble Prize. I will definitely be checking out more of your writing in the very near future, thank you for blessing this site and my day with your writing <3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best

Wow !! It was .. It was just awesome.I couldn't believe a story to be written so perfectly with hidden mysteries . Yeah I kinda figured out what 'imu' was but just before the ending . So perfectly written and explained . Every part of the story was just awesome . Have to say I just loved it ..

CriticalReaderCriticalReaderabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Love romances. So awesomely in-depth, this was great. Love the story, love the way you write too.

Got the imu one right away though, instantly at the start. I was like "oh that's sweet", it doesn't detract from the story at all. But making it the very climax? Like it's meant to be such a big reveal? Not a fan of that, maybe it would have been sweeter if he'd written it on her right at the end as they're lying together in the sand, and only after he wrote it on her realised what it was she'd been writing on him all those years, all the emotions flood him as he realises she's loved him forever or something, and it's completely reciprocated. I think that would have been a better way to end. Because her revealing it like a huge mystery was underwhelming.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I really liked this

Although as the above commenter stated if you got the "IMU" early on then the big reveal was a bit of a let down. To be honest I'd guessed that Chip was fake and the whole thing was part of the "chase" she'd embarked when watching him fuck her friend so there was very little surprise for me at the end. I was thinking that she might have even been a virgin part way through, saving it all for him and just easing him into the idea of fucking by offering her ass but when she popped his dick in her pussy to lubricate it for her ass, that idea quickly disappeared. Without the "surprises" though I still really enjoyed the tale, it was well thought out and sweet although the reveal of the IMU was, I thought, a little contrived. I think if she'd just kept writing it on his back over and over until he realised himself would have been better than the sand writing and would have been more in keeping with the "Words on skin" title.

Still, great writing style and rhythm added to a nice story with likeable characters made for an enjoyable tale.

travaynetravayneabout 6 years ago
Glorius

I knew. From the very first. Lizzie hearted Richie. There was never any fella named Chip. No monster cock. No marriage. But that knowledge never harmed the glorious tension of the hunt. You delivered the mystery and the agony and the ecstasy of a very loving sister's deep and wonderful seduction of the love of her entire life: her own brother. Thank you. I am most deeply affected and grateful for this Electrafying piece of well wrought literature.

Your humble fan, Travayne.

jwoodiejwoodieabout 6 years ago

I figured out that Chip didn't exist straight away - having Lizzie get her hunting face on when she was watching through the doorway was a pretty obvious hint. I didn't get the imu at all until she explained it to Chip at the end. I was thinking I miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cool

AWSOME Just about the best I've read.

JaceBelerenJaceBelerenabout 6 years ago
Damn

That was a crazy story. The best one I have seen.

phfinaphfinaabout 6 years ago
Resonant

It has been years since I've read this story, but it still resonates with me. The image is fixed firmly in my mind of her dogging her opponents all the way, right up to the finish line, before she wins, handily. Here, she does the same thing, but the stakes here are much higher, so the words on skin are so ... tentative, so vulnerable, I cried when she wrote them, finally breaking down and admitting her love. She knew, already, she had won, but winning was such a release for me.

Living in the shadow of your bigger, smarter, older brother is just so ... soul-crushing and terrifying, it makes you feel less-than. In winning him, she won herself as a person, back, and that, for me, although not written explicitly here, was everything she was betting her life on. I'm glad she won.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticabout 6 years ago
5 stars?

Pfft. There aren't enough stars in the sky.

I think it's my third time reading this story. It just tugs at me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent work -

The bonding of love knows very few bounds and you did a nice job of sharing what you think love is. Thanks for sharing part of you here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Best story ive read here so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
best

best fucking story yet......i like when they were in the bathroom and the mom was outside the door

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wattpad?

I found this story on Wattpad with the same title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

PacoFear, you are one hot, hot lady! And beautiful.

I did figure IMU for what it meant, but I didn't see it.

The tension, it is great.

Can't figure out your name, though.

Milspec8541Milspec8541almost 6 years ago
Incredible....

This is simply the most artfully written story I have read in a very long time. As I read it I found myself able to visualize their surroundings as tho I were sitting there watching it unfold. This story was full of energy, and passion, and feeling, and love which I did not expect. I don’t know what else to say besides.... Thank You.

quwykxzquwykxzalmost 6 years ago
So sweet...

Definitely one of the best sibling stories on here. Both Robbie and Lizzie were really well-developed characters; they felt "real". And very well done story progression, especially the ending; It wraps up the tale very well, while also leaving enough room and plausibility for a second story, if it ever happens.

Oh, and I actually did figure out the "Imu" message, while I was somewhere on the third page, but I can understand why it took "Scooter" a while longer; it's easier to decode it when you actually see it, one's eyes can imagine the "m" curving into a heart, feeling it on one's skin, it's just a pattern. It's kind of like when some girls scrunch up their nose; it may look cute seeing it, but if you closed your eyes and just felt it with your fingers, it would feel like just a wrinkle in the skin, nothing too special about it. :)

bdave2bdave2almost 6 years ago
Great Story

Artfully written with passion, suspense and eroticism well-balanced. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Imu

Great story, and yes I figured it out almost immediately! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad he ate her beautiful and sweet cunt

Very satisfying climax and glad he chose to enter her pussy and finish off with eating her out and finally cum into her ass as well! Only thing left is to fuck her after he gets her pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Touched my sole

I've been reading this for the last 3 nights, and its is the best sort story I've read on this site, the entrance, the journey from start through to the final climax was very smooth. We thought and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

I kinda want cry a little. Its a beautiful love story. It warms the heart, I thought the IMU stood for I Marry You, but I like yours better, Great story, Thank you so very much for writing it.

rds3rds3almost 6 years ago
Thank you

Great story ... didn’t want to stop one of those kind of story’s you want to get to next part to see what happens next ... even though your sleepy you reed another chapter ... look forward to reading more of your story’s ... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

My favorite story of all time. Your amazing. I knew what the imu meant the first time it was mentioned in detail when she was writing it on his back. It was so obvious. Maybe bc I used to write I heart u on my exes back but I completely seen how a male cld think imu. But amazing story. Just wonderful, great, loving, and very perfect. I wish I cld read it all over again. I hope u write more stories similar to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Had to wait until the end for 'imu' - obviously I am not as smart as others. A good story and I can see why the long build up was necessary, but there is such as too long. Still enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TRUTH

I believe this is a true story and a very good one.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 5 years ago
Excellent.

Loved it. Kept reading it slower and slower, really not wanting it to end. I'm dopey enough that I didn't get it. For me there were so many other things that were as important or more so. Perhaps I should have thought about it more.

I loved the story. As one of your comments said, it was a love story. Wonderful love story. The sex was great!

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it. ❤

I don't know the exact amount of time I have read this story but believe me it's too Many times. I am in love with this one. You are an amazing writer. Not once I felt awkward reading this. It felt so natural build-up with sweet amount of sibling teasing. I love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love,

I can't remember reading such a complete story of love.The sheer truth of two siblings so in love,that some would never be able to comprehend.Silence is golden.so I will close my mouth. Thank you for making this love story available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story I've read on here by far.

This is in the top 3 of the best stories I've read on here and it's probably number 1 when it comes to actual well written plot. This was, quite frankly, amazing. It didnt go too crazy with the kink stuff, stuck to the plot, had actual character development etc. I could go on and on.

I have one criticism and it doesnt even count because it's a personal preference thing and it's that I dont like anal. But even the anal scenes were hot, and that's coming from someone who normally skips them.

Bravo, continue writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love

I've read this story numerous times. It's definitely my favorite of all the stories here. I kinda want a sequel. Or a full novella or novel series lol skipping around their mom on vacation and such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unconditional Love

I've also read this story numerous times. It ties with one other as my favorite of all the stories on this site. I do believe a sequel is warranted, telling the parents and starting a family.

KinkyAngel64KinkyAngel64over 5 years ago
Thank you for sharing

I enjoyed this very much, I loved their close relationship.

Jen10PaJen10Paover 5 years ago
A great story!

I did figure out what she was spelling early on. I didn't see the story going where it did, but I'm happy the story wound up where it did. The base love shared between siblings is special and when it grows into a more intimate relationship for both it can last a lifetime. I'd like to see where this one goes. I can see the pitfalls that can strain a relationship of this kind and know that those strains can also make those feelings stronger under the right circumstances. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a joy

Man i really had a good time reading this. I absolutely love how you spent time developing your characters, giving us details of their personalities that could almost be used as hint to forsee their actions. Every few pages i would yell out "Hunt!" Because boy, that girl sure was chasing.

The imu thing had me stumped. After the first page i decided regardless of how i felt about the explicit scenes i would finish the story just to find out what it meant, it would have actually bothered me if you never told us what it meant.

Man it was so fun to read, i rarely jerk off to smut but this one gave me quite an urge towards the later bits, il have to re read this drunk one night and fix that.

Another really rare thing is for me to make the effort to comment on anything online but this deserves praise, thank you! Well written, it truelly was a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

My fist ero read, it was great. I don’t even have a particular love for anal. But, I knew it was a heart from the first time it appeared. I don’t know why it was so obvious. Great read, and near perfect grammar. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mega nut

My boyfriend and I read this together, and might I say that it brought us closer together. This is our all time favorite literotica to read with one another, it has a very meaningful message behind it that was surprisingly very insightful and we plan to live by it. These brand new morals you set within the story really inspired him and I to broaden our horizons, we plan to get his sister in on the action. I'll update you on how it goes, thank you again PacoFear! You're a genius. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent, thank you.

Excellent, charming, delicious, fun, and love reigned supreme from "go".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really liked it.

There was only one thing, I dislike the monster cock stories. What's wrong with average guys having sex? I mean 13-14 cm is what most guys are packing and people seem to be having no problem. I know it's a minor point but it just bugs me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story enjoyed it a lot

Was a great read from start up to finish look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story! Had me HOT!

HOT!

Evilcyn999Evilcyn999over 5 years ago
Totally Loved!

I got the “imu” from the beginning! And I loved how she seduced her brother! AND I really loved that he said there would not be any other women—just her... That’s a love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You gave Chip away too soon

I figured there was no Chip back on page 3, when Dingo said Scooter instead of Chip. Overall Skin is a good story and you wrote it well

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I've been reading erotica from sights like this for years and honestly this was an incredible story. It wasn't just a means to an end. It was absolutely something that kept me wanting to read more way after I could have stopped. Congratulations!

DYNO224DYNO224over 5 years ago
Fine story

One of the best online stories I ever read more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God tier

Holy shit man,

I didn't go into this with much expectations, but this ended up as one of the best stories I have read on this site.

CormacMacArtCormacMacArtover 5 years ago
Wow, absolutely loved this story. Bawoooo!!

Great read, great story. One question though. Did she really lose her virginity to someone else or was she a virgin when she fucked her bro? I know athletes tear their hymens often before they end up having sex.

omni_satisfieromni_satisfierover 5 years ago
Excellent

its a great read @pacofear. Although predictable, its wonderful to read..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I.M.Y.

Unbelivable story, just amazing, as i finished this story my emotions reached the highest peak it could ever reach. Thank you Paco Fear!!!! a great author!

WinterDragonWinterDragonabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

The name of the story drew me in. I was fairly certain “Chip” was just part of the chase. I didn’t guess imu I wish I had written it on skin before I finished reading. It’s beautiful and so well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Compliments from The Netherlands 2019.

This is the most amazing story I ever read. It moved me and at the end I had tears in my eyes. I compliment you sincerely with it.

Cbear56Cbear56about 5 years ago
An excellent read

Sir,

I do not believe you will ever top this story. It was excellent from start to finish.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is without a doubt the best story I have ever read

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years ago
I tried to give it ****** or ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Girls get the m=♡.

I'm so happy for Lizzy and Scooter. Bawooo!

Lisa Ann

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 5 years ago
Warning?!

Some anal sex warnings, please?! Particularly if it's the first sex encounter of story! Not everyone is into that mess!

nafainafaiabout 5 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I've read on Literotica.

ChrystleAyer24 - There is a warning at the start of the story. If you didn't bother to read it, you can't really complain about the stories contents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Just as good as just the six of us. Great work. I have so much trouble finding stories with even remotely believable characters. I don't mind a long story if it's good. And this was.

Thanks you

FZYONEFZYONEabout 5 years ago
Bawooo

This was a very well written piece. I rarely give out 5 stars but this deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The sister's plan

I was not able to determine the meaning of imu until you explained it. However, it was pretty clear early on that Lizzy has planned to have her brother be the first in all things sexual. I felt the brother was a little dense, but perhaps the attitudes of sex with siblings is rather strong. Well written but it took longer for him to catch on for any young guy. Sex with siblings really is not that rare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Almost a decade

Just jumped in and read this one again after so many years without reading the Author's notes. Still cannot figure why anal would appeal to any sane person. Not that I have not dabbled in that activity twice years ago, simply zero charm, attraction, nor good memories. To each his own I guess.

Still, Pacofear is an awesome Author, and this one ranks high.

FWW

playtime999playtime999almost 5 years ago
great

it's all in the build up and that is a great strength here. nicely handled suspense and I wonder if mom would prove a total prude...

Prady1094Prady1094almost 5 years ago
Excellent

I loved it. It was long but that feeling was amazing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
.

I thought it was "I'll Marry U."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

It was several years ago and early in my time on Lit that I found this story. Loved it. Absolutely didn’t catch imu. And now, after a period of months when I haven’t come on to read anything, this story popped back into my head. Came back and searched and searched, and found it - didn’t remember the characters’ names, or the title - only imu. But after reading pages of titles I knew this one instantly. Just as good as the first time. I love it. Thank you.

1...1415161718...20
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous