Wordy Dird

Story Info
A mom's fantasy.
839 words
3.63
17.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
305 Followers

If you are looking for a long-drawn-out story of wild sex between a mother and her son, this isn't it. I try to keep reality in mind as best I can when I write, but sometimes, I still get a little carried away. This one is probably the most believable I have written to date. It is very short, and I apologize if that is not to your taste. It was just something I was feeling, so I wrote it down immediately. There may be more one day; who knows?

Your comments are always welcome; as usual, I respect the negative and the positive.

*****

As a fifty-three-year-old, recently widowed mother of a soon-to-be nineteen-year-old son, it was apparent to most that my childbearing years had come a bit later in life. At thirty-five years of age, I had all but resolved not even to have a child that late in the game, but sometimes life has a way of making the tough decisions for us.

As someone soon to be considered a senior citizen, I wouldn't win any beauty contest, but I was still a reasonably nice-looking woman with shoulder-length brown hair and just a little gray here and there. I didn't have overly large breasts, but they were ample enough at thirty-eight c cups that still stood somewhat firm with minimal sag due to just the one child and not breastfeeding.

I'm not sure exactly when or why my sexual needs slowly began to increase after my husband's death; he had been twelve years older than me, so at sixty-five, it's not like he was dicking me down three times a day or anything like that, but still, I felt urges from time to time.

It all began so slowly and thoughtlessly that it must have been weeks before I gradually realized that going braless from time to time or failing to fasten a button or two was becoming relatively routine for me. There was only one other person in the house to whom this behavior could be directed.

I was a bit shocked at first but quickly brushed it all off as just ridiculous. I tried my best to move on but soon found myself anticipating Jimmy's return from school each day so I could re-examine the bulge beneath his shorts, just as I had done earlier that morning before he left. When the pandemic suddenly hit, the virus forced me to work from home, and with all of Jimmy's classes also finishing up online, things suddenly seemed to escalate and pick up the pace a little.

It was already hot outside in late spring, so we both seemed to ramble about the house a little underdressed. I was often still in my nightclothes until late in the morning, and Jimmy wore thin sweatpants or shorts and went commando beneath them most of the time.

We often sat side by side on the couch at night, watching TV and sharing a bowl of popcorn or some other kind of snack. I would often eventually turn slightly away and let my short nightgown rise as I pulled my knees up towards my chest and allow Jimmy a peek at my panties and a brief view of a little wisp of pubic hair now and then from behind before quickly reaching back and pulling it down again from time to time.

When my panties were good and wet from this little game, I would quickly examine Jimmy's hard-on beneath his pants as I slowly excused myself for bed, where I would lie in the dark and masturbate two or three times a night sometimes. I kept it all as discrete as possible, and I felt that my secret feelings towards my son and his hard cock were locked safely within me as long as I didn't suddenly fold one of these sultry nights and beg him to fuck me silly with it!

I knew I could never own up to my true feelings about this to Jimmy. Oh, I wanted him to fuck me alright, but it just wasn't a possibility for me to admit it to him or make the first move on the matter, I just didn't have it in me, and it was just that plain and simple.

As time progressed, I became brave and went as far as possible, exposing myself briefly. I suddenly realized one night as I lay in bed masturbating like a teenager that should it happen, even after the fact, I would never be able to admit to him that I had wanted him to fuck me. I couldn't do that, not now or ever!

Then one night, it suddenly dawned on me that I desperately wanted my son Jimmy to rape me. Hell, who was I kidding, I desperately needed him to rape me!

I remember drifting off to sleep that night, wondering how I was going to pull off being reluctantly raped while I was cumming!

The End

All comments are welcome, good or bad. Negative or positive.

HJO66
HJO66
305 Followers