All Comments on 'Work and Play Pt. 07'

by hero101

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Somehow I missed the last two updates on this story. Just read all of it. In love. But ugh clay. I need zeke to just man up and ask for help before something bad happens.

Zeke and Gabe are settling into the nice phase of finally starting to understand each other. I like it. Grayson should definitely pursue Sean.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 8 years ago
Clay.....

I assume clay will be the catalyst to wake gabe up as to what he's feeling. Grayson has some hang ups but I think If Sean is patient that he'll be rewarded.

Happily waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First of all thanks for this

Can't wait how things will go between these two. (Update soon) I would love to Gabe figure out about Clay and understad that he has strong feelings for Zeke, like really strong. I would love these two fall in love!

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Clay will definitely be the catalyst

Ugh, so Gabe not staying? Well, that will just have to be taken care of one way or another, even if it means Zeke is offered a position at Gabe's home base.

I agree with baikalisan on the issue with Clay. My choice would be for Gabe to overhear something and catch Clay in the act. Perhaps as Clay is about to go past way oer the line (not that he hasn't already but you get my drift).... and the story on that continue from there. That or Gabe heads out just before Clay makes a huge move and Zeke finally tries to fight back physically. From there Zeke gets hurt and ends up in the hospital. Nothing like the Knight riding in on his stallion:)!

Want to see Sean continue to be patient with Grayson... can see them going somewhere. Besides, Grayson deserves a break, don't you think?

BTW, when are we going to learn about who's bothering Jiao? Would be interesting if it's the same schmuck but to go one better, how about his redneck buddy? Ha!

Seriously, now how long do we have to wait for more chapters??? GET TO WORK!!!! LoL

Awesome story so far:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait

I love this story! Please update soon :)

hero101hero101almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks always

Thank you always for your comments and votes. I'm glad many of you keep up with this story.

Orion_Orion_almost 8 years ago
Great Story

This story asks for me to check over and over for a new chapter.. Hero does take his time though.. ;)

Great story, as I said.. I just hope that Zeke is represented to be a bit strong character given where he comes from and where he studied.. Losing it in every meeting and behaving like a mess doesn't really go with the image of a potential CEO.

And do post the chapters sooner.. Making us wait this long only for two pages is pure harassment. :(

Keep up the good work, and have fun..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I love your stories and characters, please hurry we all can't wait, we need more of Zeke and Gabriel(not to mention Grayson and Sean) we also need more of aggressive addiction. Will be checking in on your works regularly :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this!!!

I am in love this story and need my Zeke and Gabe fix!! It's been almost a month!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hurry up!!

still waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

I know you have a life and I hope everything is ok with you. Your an awesome writer please update soon, I've been following your stories since chapter 1 if i have to wait anymore I'll go crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story teller!!!

Omg, You are such an amazing story teller and would read anything you write! I literally stayed up all night to read all your work. I crave more! I look forward to your future stories and more chapters in your current series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Miss you

Please update soon. I hope everything is ok in your life

HuckleberryemHuckleberryemover 7 years ago

Fingers crossed there's a future for Zeke and Gabe. I'd love for Gabe to walk in on Clay harassing Zeke and beat Clay to a pulp. That douche needs to be put in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

is there going to be anymore of the story?

MbeseMbeseover 7 years ago

Hope everything is ok. Missing this story, one of my favourites!!! You are an amazing author

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

hope everything is kay with u!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Talented

Hoping everything is ok! I love your story with a passion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come back

I really miss this story. I hope you are doing ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue with the story.....We are eagerly waiting......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

such a shame that we will not see more of this story,the author had a brilliant plot in the making.hope he is k thou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abandoned?

I really liked this story, so disappointed its abandoned. Hoping you might continue it one day

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Honestly, I’m confused and conflicted. I think Zeke probably feels like a throwaway in this moment. I’m wondering if Gabriel is just some hole hound having a good time, living in the moment. His future is not in Colorado. I expect Sean and Grayson to find a good place, heat up. I expect Zeke to melt down. Reading on …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous