All Comments on 'Work and Play Pt. 12'

by hero101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love this storyyyy!

please keep up the great work! love love love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

This is so good please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

One of my fave story yet!! So good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn

I binge read that way too fast. Thanks for the updates, super hot as always. Wish I could find someone as Hot as Gabriel to work me over like he did Jalen and does to Zeke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Didn't know I needed this hot fashback but I'm definately happy with it. Nice to see things from Gabes POV. Gabeiel is a sexy beast and I'd love to have him fuck me up like that.

Keep up the excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please don’t abandon this story again I’ll be so sad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yeah man hurry up. Upload the next chapter faster. Cant wait..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You’re back!

I was going to go to bed early last night then fast forward to 3 am and I had to force myself to stop binge reading your updates— which by the way, I was soooo thrilled to see! This chapter was amazing. I loved seeing these look into gabe’s backstory. Can’t wait to read what you post next! Welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I binge read the chapters thus far and I have to say I love this story so much. I'm so invested in the characters and the story! Thank you for sharing with us! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why is Gabe such a prick

Setting the sexual hotness aside and evaluating this story beyond just an erotic one, I have a few opinions. No one seems to comment on it. He is not very likable, treats Zeke like shit, degrades him about his intelligence, is kinda selfish during sex, has a fiancée who he hates and who he neglects to mention to Z, and to top it all off - he betrays his lifelong loyal friend casually by fucking her boyfriend (not just once but 4 times) and then effortlessly lies to her for YEARS! And he’s a terrible communicator, as he seems to have deep feelings for Zeke (despite all of the above) but constantly withholds info, teases him to get reactions (knowing Z has many deep issues), and refuses to comfort or respect him at all. This is a well-written story but Gabe needs some redeeming qualities (besides physical) to balance his horrible ones. Want to like him but he’s just a really dishonest, self-absorbed person.

hero101hero101over 3 years agoAuthor
Author Comments

Hey y’all, I don’t mind if you don’t like a character, but using anonymity to insult the story or author will only result in a comment deleted, or discontinuation of the story. I was gone for three years, and it’s been tough getting back in the mindset of these characters. Just because the story is live does not mean you get to dictate what happens, please refrain from insulting the author as well! I am used to criticism of my stories, I tend to write actually complex characters who have good and bad qualities that may be frustrating. But I myself will not be tolerating insult! Much love to Work and Play fans, story ending soon.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Ok, not mad at Gabriel anymore. Still a bit reticent to trust but, damn, what a complicated life. Flashbacks were fantastic, such great detail. Some insecurities exposed, experiences shared. Jalen certainly did awaken something in him. Beyond Five Stars …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous