Work and Play Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel found himself entrenched in the moment, and the nerves began to dance as he realized he would probably be coming in the next position they chose. He closed his eyes, still just subtly bucking his hips, until he felt himself being shoved backward, Jalen's hand around his throat. His eyes popped open and he gasped with surprise, still able to breathe. Only a minor constriction. Jalen's eyes remained closed, but he smiled, and squeezed just a tiny bit harder around Gabriel's neck as he bounced away. Gabriel could only look at him in awe. He stopped moving his hips, and Jalen kissed him, hard, keeping his hand around his neck. Gabriel's own hands fell to his sides.

Jalen kept his eyes closed and choked Gabriel as he slammed himself down, causing the room to fill with the hard, thick sounds of their legs in symphony. Gabriel stared, mouth only slightly open, as he watched Jalen stroke himself with one hand, and squeeze his neck in the other, all while furiously riding him. He truly stared as if Jalen were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He felt—not powerless—but submissive. He let himself take it, the choking. He wanted Jalen to keep him in control, in check, and use him. He started to think he might not last another position.

Jalen, out of nowhere, moaned, grinding himself onto Gabriel's cock and opening his eyes to lock with Gabriel. "I'm gonna cum," he panted. Gabriel grabbed his waist, and Jalen kept riding, making incoherent whispers as he continued to choke him and ride out his orgasm. Before long, he felt Jalen's asshole clench around him, and he gasped. Gabriel felt the warm spurts between them, and Jalen kept riding until the end. Slower, heavier. He dropped his hand from Gabriel's neck, drifting his fingers down.

Gabriel looked at him admiringly, and kissed him once. Wordlessly, they kissed again as Jalen grabbed a towel and cleaned up. He hopped off Gabriel's lap, prepared to get on his knees, and before he tried to get there, Gabriel simply smirked, grabbing his arm with force. He wasn't going to let him off this easy. Jalen's cocky, know-it-allness about his sex appeal faded into confusion as he was dragged away suddenly.

He led Jalen to the bathroom area, with the double sinks. The big mirror.

"Bend over," he demanded. Jalen's confusion turned into intrigue, and then horniness again. He gave Gabriel that knowing Look in the mirror, and bent slowly down, elbows rested on the countertop. He stuck out his ass and wiggled a little. Gabriel just looked down hungrily, grabbing both cheeks and spitting a wet portion onto Jalen's hole, which looked too good in the light. Gabriel was surprised he fit. The man seemed to barely have any hair, just a sprinkling. Gabriel looked Jalen in the eye in the mirror view, and slowly pushed into him. He saw the expression change instantly, and knew this was different. Gabriel felt his tightness once again, that slicked out asshole quivering around his "fat cock", as Jalen had said. He watched himself slide into Jalen, his dick just a little darker than the rest of his body, and near-matching Jalen's color. He'd never felt like he wanted to give someone his dick before, like really give it to them. Jalen was looking smug in the mirror.

"I'm gonna wipe that fucking smirk off your face," Gabriel said lowly. It came out of nowhere, and Jalen felt it too; he broke out in goosebumps.

"Oooh, off me?" Jalen teased, and his hole twitched around Gabriel.

Gabriel started fucking him. Hard. He rested his foot on the tiny stool underneath the counter, and plunged his hips forward, steadily. He only stared at his cock as it drove into Jalen's jockstrapped, juicy ass. He watched as his thighs slammed into Jalen's, rippling the man's muscles. For a while, all he watched was himself fucking hard and steady into the man, but he didn't forget. He wanted to see his face. Jalen thought it was a game, with his little smirk. Choking Gabriel—which he thoroughly enjoyed—was to test him, ultimately.

So when Gabriel looked up, and saw the cocky smirk replaced with a desperate, eyes-closed, mouth-open, panting Jalen, he started to fuck him even harder. This was something he never could do. Fuck this hard. He felt like he leveled up in high once again, and reveled at Jalen's moans, sounding more like whines between the loud, echoing smacks of their bodies, Gabriel's hips nearly reddened Jalen's ass-cheeks. He knew he wouldn't hurt him. He felt their bodies vibrate from the impact. He'd break any woman he'd previously been with, using this much force. He grabbed hard at Jalen's hips, right at the elastic, and continued to absolutely pound away. They shook the counter, the mirror. Jalen kept his eyes closed, trying not to be too loud, but Gabriel could see it in his face.

"This what the fuck you wanted?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes!" a pant so loud and desperate. Turned out, slutty. Gabriel shoved himself into Jalen, and left himself there. Jalen opened his eyes, and then brought his hand up briefly to swipe away a tear. "Ugh—Jesus. I-I—God." Jalen tried to speak. He just ended up gasping on himself, shaking his head and panting. Gabriel felt his asshole twitch, and saw that his dick was hard again. He began fucking slowly. "You... fuck, Gabriel. You got me."

Gabriel started fucking him harder once more, gradually, until he was full steam ahead once again. Jalen whined into his shoulder, fully submissive. Gabriel felt him fix his stance, probably to take him better, to brace himself a little. Gabriel drove into him, over and over again, until those small sounds turned into pleading and begging, and he would peek open his eyes to meet Gabriel's for just a second, and bite his lip, and swiped another tear away. Gabriel knew he would stop him if he needed to. But this was what Jalen wanted, too. Almost beyond anything.

Gabriel watched himself, his strong arms, his wide frame, his steadiness as he fucked into the man. How big he looked. He felt like a god as he sexed him. Jalen began to lose it.

"I-I-I—I think I'm gonna cum again," Jalen whined, and it was like he couldn't control himself. He panted, and writhed, and Gabriel snatched both of his wrists backward, pinning them behind his back, and continued to fuck hard and deep, his whole body feeling flexed, and tingly, and elevated. Jalen's begging grew louder, and he made incomprehensible noises, and tried to wriggle away from Gabriel, but he held him there. "Uuuuggghhhhh—fuck, please, please, I-I can't—" he tried to run again, and Gabriel reinforced his hold.

"Where you goin?" he asked. Jalen whimpered in response. "You running from me?"

"Fuuuuuck! No, no I-I'm not I swear. I just can't take—I-I can't—"

"You can't what?" Gabriel asked. With that, he grabbed Jalen by the hair, guiding him to the ground. Doggystyle was about to take both of them out. Gabriel felt the pressure in his balls, in the deep of his stomach. Jalen didn't get to respond before Gabriel plunged into him, grabbing onto his waist.

"Ohhhh you win, you win I-I—fuck, Gabriel you're REALLY fucking me," Jalen gasped. "Okay—okay I'm close againnnn—fuuuuck—oh my fucking ass—goddamn you're so big—oh, Gabriel, OH GABRIEL—"

There was that talker in him. That submissive bottom was spilling out of him. Gabriel wiped sweat from his own forehead, and shifted his leg up, so his foot was on the ground. More pounding away; he was lost in it.

"Ugh—fuuuuuck Gabrieeeellll—" Jalen reached his arm backward, maybe to slow him down, but Gabriel took it and pinned it behind his back. Jalen moaned, loud and drawn out, and arched his back, sticking his ass out, defeated. "I just—wait—ugh—yes-yes-yes—"

Gabriel contemplated laying off the heat, because Jalen was really in disarray under him, looking as sweaty and exasperated as ever, but he felt himself close in, zero in on that spot. And that series of "yes" he just heard confirmed that Jalen was just bluffing. He felt his cock enveloped inside Jalen's sweet ass, and watched as he stroked himself, too. Fast, barely coordinated, moaning into his shoulder and letting a tear slide down onto his nose. Gabriel enjoyed making a damn mess out of Jalen. Wet, sweaty, slick, Gabriel relished it all.

"I'm—fuck," Gabriel leaned forward, coming hard and wrapping his arm around Jalen's waist. He felt himself let go, and the molly was perfect, and Jalen was more than fucking perfect. He felt himself shoot streams into the man, and he was sure Jalen came, too. He kissed into Jalen's shoulder, and caught his breath, then backed out of him.

They lay side by side on the ground, catching breath. Jalen swiped tears and sweat away. He was the first to sit partially up, looking at Gabriel under his eyelashes. "Yes, sir," he whispered, looking the bigger man over. "You didn't wanna let up on me, huh?"

Gabriel smiled, still breathing hard. "Thought that's what you wanted," he replied, sitting up onto his elbows. "Unless... that was too much."

Jalen shook his head in a "don't you dare say that" kind of way, ticking his tongue and leaning over. He kissed Gabriel once. "That was what I needed, Papi," he whispered. He kissed him again. "You wanted to teach me a lesson."

"You keep reading my mind," Gabriel mused. It was almost romantic. Not quite. Just on the cusp. Still very good. Just an understanding he hadn't felt before. It felt like a mission accomplished, like a right of passage. He thought every man needed to fuck another man, at least once.

Maybe this was something he'd wanted for a long time, but he never let himself get there. Never let himself get to the thoughts that set him on that deep dive. One thing was for sure; he loved that. He loved the exhilaration. He loved the feeling he got when he was fucking Jalen.

Perhaps this was when things should've gotten more complicated. They should've thought about what they'd done, and their mutual love for Jiao, and how they would act in the morning. Instead, Jalen and Gabriel cleaned up, used wet wipes, even, and got dressed again. Jalen picked at him, and Gabriel picked back. It wasn't like it never happened, but it was like it didn't mean anything. They shared stories again, they tried to see how the other was affected by the molly. It was hard to picture the confident, witty, fairly masculine man in the position that he was minutes prior. Slutting out on the bathroom floor, begging for Gabriel to go easier on his ass. People were truly surprising.

At 4am, they had sex again. Less intense.

By that time, they only kissed by the end, and without a word, Jalen went to his own room.

---

The next morning, Jiao was making coffee at about 10am as Gabriel slunked out of bed. He woke up with the moment fresh in his head. The hangover was only amplified by his anxiety that this could very well be the day Jiao never trusted him again. But goddamn, if he didn't feel some sort of weight lifted off his shoulders. He hadn't really been able to really think of the consequences. He could only think of the deep yellow and brown tones of the room as he plowed into Jalen. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw the desperate, turned-out look on Jalen's face.

"Sleepyhead!" Jiao chirped. She indicated an array of muffins and pastries. Gabriel took a lemon scone. He looked up to see Jalen walk into the kitchen with the same thing. He felt embarrassed. The man sat across from him. "Jalen said you two had fun last night. And did molly without me." She gave a cutting look between the two of them.

"That was a bad idea," Gabriel grumbled. He only barely caught Jalen's eye. He looked great. Gabriel groaned into his hands, and rotated his neck to stretch.

"Yeah you shouldn't have left us together," Jalen laughed, and he gave Gabriel a tiny smile. "Now I'm Gabriel's best friend." There would be absolutely nothing wrong with what the man said, save for the fact that they slept together. Gabriel knew he'd have to turn on that nonchalant attitude ASAP in order to get through today without ruining Jiao's weekend. He wanted to curse Jalen for doing it effortlessly.

"But Miss Liang, we will do whatever you want tonight," Gabriel decided to not talk directly to him.

The morning was interesting. Their interactions were mellowed by Jiao's presence, until she insisted she leave to pick up lunch for them from downstairs, and was out the door before anyone could protest. Gabriel and Jalen stood in silence for a while, playing on their phones, until Jalen spoke first.

"I've been with four men," he said plainly. "Four, including you."

Gabriel spoke in monotone. "Well I guess I'm new to this."

"I-I don't cheat on her, I never have. Well—yesterday was different..." Jalen said softly. Gabriel scoffed, as if it mattered by then. They were both in the wrong. "I just don't want you to think I just treat her like shit."

Gabriel buried his face in his hands and groaned. "We can never tell her, Jalen. Point blank." Jalen agreed. More silence.

Jalen cleared his throat. "Was this... was Vegas a perfect scenario? I-I mean... would we have to be here, in this suite... doing drugs in order to ever... you know?" He didn't look at Gabriel, and sipped his water. "I guess I mean, would we HAVE to be in Vegas and tripped out in the late night in order to—"

"We can't do that again," Gabriel cut him off. "Ever."

"Understood."

They spent the day with Jiao, spent the night gambling, and smoked weed when they got back to the suite.

When they got back to Cali, it was a few weeks before Jalen broke up with Jiao. A few weeks after that, Gabriel and Jalen slept together twice. Then they never saw each other again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESENT DAY

The events of six years ago seemed like a one-off. Gabriel hadn't seen another man he was attracted to on that level. He'd been flirted with. He didn't know if that was something to explore. Pretty soon afterward, he moved up the ranks in OTech and seemed to forget about it himself. He found himself sexually satisfied. He considered it a fluke, a feeling that only Jalen could dredge up.

Then he met that baby-faced, redheaded, fiery gringo with the fat ass and the savant aura. And things were complicated again.

Gabriel does everything he can to suppress his internet presence, and his presence out and about in LA. People try to make a story out of his outings spent with Jiao, but they don't gain much traction; they've been established as lifelong friends from the jump of Gabriel's life being interesting to any type of press or media, or small-traction gossip sites. He isn't even that interesting. It's the fact that he was simple, yet a millionaire. And Roderick Tracy's bullshit is starting to creep into Gabriel's every move.

He does interviews and conference calls, mostly about deflection. He's been smart, hiring the right people to get all the details, all the bad and the ugly. He's remained strategic to make sure all the media ends up just being flashy nonsense. He makes no mention of the building case against Tracy. It will feel good when everything comes together.

He lives happily, working when he needs to. Eating ice cream with Jiao when he doesn't. Every time he worries after a phone call with his favorite redhead, Jiao is right there for comfort.

"Gabriel, you are doing way more than you ever should be. Don't worry about this little shit. I swear, everything is going to work out."

"I feel like Zeke thinks I'm just leading him on. And every time we talk, he's annoyed, or I'm annoyed—" He rubs at his eyes. "I feel like I like him, and he won't like me after this shit starts hitting the fan. I don't want to stress him out or-or make him feel like he has to uproot his damn life. And if we start dating, he's going to be taking a lot on."

He thought of the times he wanted to tell Zeke exactly what he was thinking, exactly what his little hold-ups were. But every time he thought of the details and the "what-ifs," he only imagined that overwhelmed look on Zeke's face. The one where he was doing his best to remain calm, where you would probably think he is calm save for his blinking, or his nervous hand twiddling. Gabriel hated seeing the man worked up about life stuff. The last thing he wanted to say was "you're the second man I've ever been with, and I swear you're not a rebound but surprise! I just broke up with my fiancée and I know it's only been a month, but I really like you, and I think about how you said 'love you' on the phone pretending I was your sister, but it made me feel like we should start pursuing a relationship despite knowing barely anything about each other, not going on proper dates, or being able to date in public. Also, if we do start dating, you might get caught up in tabloids while some old asshole starts to ruin my life."

He probably should stop working Zeke's nerves for the purpose of sex, while he's at it. Of course, sometimes, that was hard to control. He liked a worked-up sex partner. But Zeke was too special for the little habits Gabriel had picked up from Yessica. He wanted to fix that. He wanted to fix everything, and simultaneously stop being a fixer.

So when the month nears its end, he decides to pull one last trick.

With Jiao's help, Gabriel's habit of big gestures makes him confident. He can only hope that Zeke gets on board. It's hard with the phone call that night.

"WHEN are you coming back?" Zeke asks. Gabriel stays silent, wondering if he should ruin his surprise. He wants to see the look on his face as he surprises him. "Alright, bye—"

"A few months." He's a bad liar.

Zeke sighs, exaggerated. "Okay. No clue then. Thanks for the glass, and the drink, and the clarity."

"Don't hate me," he says, thinking of ways to remedy the conversation. It's time they communicate better, especially considering what Gabe has planned.

"I don't even know you well enough to hate you," Zeke snaps. Ouch. Gabriel deserves that one. "Guess I'll see you in another bombed interview."

Just as he's about to retort, get snippy and hurt some feelings, he decides to take the high route.

"Zeke, I have a lot of things to fix. And I will talk to you soon." Zeke hangs up. Gabriel can't help but smile. He was going to win this man over, even if he has to put everything else on pause. Even if Zeke is pissed at him in this moment, he has to know that Gabriel isn't giving up.

________________________

ONE WEEK LATER

Jiao pokes fun at Gabriel as they pulled up to OrtegaTech Colorado. "I can tell when you're thinking about him, because you try not to smile, and you dust yourself off, and get all antsy," she giggles.

"Hush. Let me get through this meeting," Gabriel responds. He tries to hide his smile. He doesn't know if he'll simply walk onto , Zeke's floor and say hello, or if he'll wait until after work. He's sure Jiao wouldn't mind paging him, helping him surprise Zeke. Maybe Zeke will hear that he's in the building, and come to see him. He'll just play it out by ear. He has a plan for the weekend anyway.

Jiao does her thing, and Gabriel goes over notes on his phone once again. He rehearses some of his opening and recap on the way to the elevator. As he tucks his phone away, entering the metal box, he catches the flash of burgundy hair make its way out, quickly, as if the man is in a hurry. His heart beats fast, flipping and fluttering. As he glances up, Gabriel greets him.

"Hey, Zeke."

Those big blue eyes once him over in shock. Zeke basically goes slack-jawed.

That's the face Gabriel wanted.

*

*

*

A/N: Rate 5 stars, tell me what you think! A lot of information about Gabriel in this one. He might get another chapter later on. Thanks for reading!