All Comments on 'Work Break'

by Greg_Body

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Great short story.

You know how to keep the passion going in a marriage.

Thanks, keep up the great writing.

George

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A really good story!

The romantic part is nice along with the eroticc sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loving your Wife is wonderful

I often find that stories about married couples end with having sex with others. This story was refeshing. Showing that beinging married does not change how attracted you are to each other. Finding your partner sexy still after time, is something rare these days. I love it!!! I plan to share this one with my husband tonight! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Boring Shit

You stupid NIGGER. Don't ever waste my time with such boring shit again!

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
Some real scum read Literotica stories

The commenter below must have just gotten off his Craigs List ranting and jumped over to Literotica. What in the story could have set off the racist screed? It's pathetic. Author should delete it and take the other commendations to heart.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Love

Husband and Wife.

Good story about making love mean something.

Now do it again.

OH YEAH

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Cute!

Thanks for this!

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaalmost 3 years ago

Several years ago Nina and I had ordered a pizza.

I dared her to answer the door in nothing but one of my tank tops (wife beater t-shirt)

She hesitantly agreed and I found one that was fairly worn through.

It was large on her and came down to just below her butt cheeks. It "covered" her but it wouldn't if she bent over even the slightest bit....

It wasn't see through like a wet t-shirt but you could definitely make out "the good parts".

We joked about how some kid was going to go back to the pizza place with a story to tell.

We saw the headlights in the driveway and when the doorbell rang, Nina opened the door.

Not to find some nerdy teenage boy, but a (as she later described) rather "dykish" young woman who clearly liked what she saw.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

What?! Loving a wife in the LW section?! How dare you, sir!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous