Work Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bearded lips gave his hole another gentle kiss, and then peeled away.

"I'm gonna put my cock in your ass, boy," the man growled.

Pre-cum spurted down Ellis' leg, trailing its way through the soft hairs of his thigh. His mouth gaped silently in response.

"I want you to beg for it," Marshall barked loudly. Before Ellis could wet his lips to speak, a sharp crack struck against the side of his ass. Three more followed after a moment, the sound of it was deafening.

"Yes," Ellis choked out.

Marshall gripped the whole cheek of the boy's ass in one mighty palm, and pulled him into the air for a moment. Then he was dropped, and another swat struck against the other cheek. "Beg for it," Marshall growled.

"Fuck me," Ellis said. It came out as a whisper, despite himself.

He had felt how thick the thing was between his lips. It wasn't going to fit inside of him, and then he'd have ruined the whole trip. But he knew what the man wanted to hear. He buried his face harder into the ground. "Please fuck me," he tried again.

Heavy, calloused hands dragged across the boy's chest and back. He had been too quiet again. Ellis grit his teeth, ready for the next hard spanking.

"You're going to call me Daddy," Marshall sighed, his hands still trailing up and down the boy's tight body. "And you're gonna say it loud. Every last soul in these woods better hear you beg for it."

Ellis tried again. Then he tried again. His cheeks were swollen quite red by the time he got it right.

When the man was satisfied, he slipped a heavy arm around the boy's body to hold him still. Then Marshall pressed the fat head of his cock between the boy's cheeks, slipping up and down the smooth trail until he found the lips of the rim and peeled them open. Ellis' legs beat and trembled against the canvas floor as the heavy man rocked against him, driving the lips open wider, pushing the air from the boy's lungs, making him groan like the dead.

The plastic tarp that served as their floor was wet with sweat and condensation. Their sleeping bags had long-since been knocked aside, and they slipped against the slick plastic as they worked, making it hard to hold still.

Ellis collapsed onto his belly by the time Marshall's dense pubes began to press between his cheeks. A furry sack rubbed against the boy's own, and his eyes fluttered back open again.

"Get up here, boy," Marshall growled, heaving the boy by the waist, bringing him back to his knees.

Ellis' hands scrambled, and he propped himself up onto his hands, bracing himself. The man slid slowly out. The fat head of it stretched him open, inch by inch, setting every nerve alight in gushing pleasure. And then he drove back in again, pushing the air from the boy's lungs and setting off cascades of warm static-y joy that sent his muscles quivering. Ellis gave a sigh like bird song.

"Beg for it," Marshall said again.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Ellis cried out with all his might. Marshall spanked him hard in reward. "Fuck me with your big cock. I need it, Daddy! I need it in my tight little asshole," Ellis cried out. "Give it to me. Give it to me so good!"

Another sharp slap whipped against the boy's flank, making him buck, and Marshall rode him down harder, somehow reaching even further inside. The nerves melted with a brush of the man's cock, bursting with virgin pleasure that set all the rest alight all over again. Shocks ran out like bolts of lightning, from the rim of his ass out across the length of his body, doubling the boy over, squeezing his abs painfully.

"Fuck yeah," the man growled. "You're body's going to be my toy."

"I'll suck your cock like a good little boy at work, Daddy," Ellis whispered quickly. "Bend me over and fuck me in the bathroom. I want your cum leaking out of me all day long, Daddy. Make me a real man."

The pounding rhythm quickened. Something trembled down the length of the boy's thigh and didn't stop. He swallowed, and brought his attention back to dirty talk.

"Take me in your truck at lunch, and fuck my wet little mouth. I'll stick out my tongue and show you that big fucking mess you made. Watch me drink it all down. Watch it all over my teeth-"

Slaps rained down again in a flurry against the boy's cheeks, and the man gripped each of them hard between his palms.

"God, I can fit you in one fucking hand," the man moaned.

Ellis wriggled his hips in response, and Marshall thrust in deeper, and then harder. The boy's arms gave way, and he pressed his head back against the ground, bracing tight for the furious final strokes. The wet slapping sound of it filled the room. He could feel the pump of it down to his throat.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my tight little hole, Daddy! Give it to me! Ugh! Harder, Daddy! Break my ass, Daddy!"

Marshall dove forward, wrapping an arm around the boy's throat and another around the boy's chest, pinning him tightly against the sweat-slicked floor. The final strokes came in harsh, violent thrusts, impaling the boy down to the lungs. Their sacks ground together as the man buried himself in deeper than ever, pressing into the bones of the boy's hips, using his weight to drive in beyond the limit.

With a wail that shook the trees around them, Marshall emptied his balls into the boy's lithe little body. The boy cried out with him, and squeezed his cheeks together around the man's cock, gripping it tight. Beads of spent cum oozed weakly out from his hole as he crushed his cheeks tighter, and it dribbled downward.

A few moments later, Marshall rolled them onto their side. He pressed two meaty fingers into the boy's mouth and another hand gripped between the boy's legs. With a few weak tugs, the boy bit down hard, and he spurted his load against the tent.

They were both cuddled up tight and deeply asleep before Marshall could ever pull out.

It was dark out when they woke again, though it was hard to say how much time might have passed. It didn't matter anyway. Not out there.

They made their way out of the tent with full bladders. Marshall cradled the boy's cock with two hands as the boy sprayed out a stream of steaming urine. He cleaned Ellis off, then pressed the boy's face into the grass.

He claimed him again slowly under the open sky, both of them watching the stars as they rocked together, building up the rhythm. Spent cum spat from the hole with every thrust. And then Marshall filled him right back up again.

Later, Ellis was grinning, watching the old man snore against the grass. Silently, he limped his way back to the cooler and found another drink. He cracked it open and dropped naked into the closest chair, wincing as he settled his weight onto swollen cheeks. Muscles still trembled up and down his body. His cock swelled back to life, unbidden, eager as ever. There was still so much left to explore, and it was ready for it.

Finally, he had found something that made it all worthwhile.

12