All Comments on 'Work Diaries'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
PLEASE

SAY THERE'S SOME MORE TO COME, OF THIS SUPER HOT STORY...! BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue..

Great story! Looking forward for Part 2.

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneover 6 years ago
Hot

I agree with the comments of the beautiful BettyJo. Xxxxxx. Well done

cdmartinecdmartineover 6 years ago
A great story

Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved it and I am in complete agreement with all the others that have commented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes

please can there be more , your story really got me going. can i beg ??? for you to continue this and/or your other stories. sexy , hot and awesome . i am always checking to see if there is more. thanks for posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It!!!!

One of the best stories I’ve ever read. Please write more of these kind of stories and also yearning for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i truly can't wait to read more or this and your other stories. wow thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

more more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Once

When I first started to read this story l thought "great" , finally, a heterosexual CD story but I was disappointed again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reply to Once

What the hell are you talking about? On the altsex story boards the are literally hundereds perhaps thousands of vanilla femdom cross dresser hetero stories. I really enjoyed this story and if you actually read the first part of this story it was clear Ayesha was a very special gurl. By the way Xtina, if you happen to read this did you get her name from the classic story "She" ?

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117089 months ago

Perfection. There's no other word for this story other than perfection. It was so dang romantic and sweet, loved every part of it. Might even be your best work thus far, in my humble opinion. Tho the Thorn series as well as Buyers Beware are basically sharing that spot. 10/5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful story. Ayesha, despite her drunken misbehavior with her previous PAs, turned out to be a very thoughtful and loving partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2396 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...