Work Experience

Story Info
Karen gives a younger trainee the ultimate work experience.
3.2k words
4.5
13.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers

"No it's true, I heard him with my own ears, he thinks she has a great figure apparently."

"Yeah, but she's such a bitch, how can he fancy her?" Karen could hear them talking almost from the other end of the corridor, she slowed her pace to hear more, her trainers quiet on the carpet floor.

"I think it's the way she dresses, those leggings leave nothing to the imagination." They laughed.

"Yeah, and she always wears tops that are too small for her, at her age as well, not that you guys are complaining eh?" More laughter.

"Yeah, we can't help but notice sometimes, but he says he really wants to fuck her." Karen knew they were talking about her, she gasped slightly at the last revelation, the slight noise was enough to give her away and Pete, one of the maintenance men, peeked around the corner.

"Oh Hi Karen..." he said in an over dramatically loud voice "how are you this evening?"

"Hi Pete, I'm good thanks..." she walked around the corner "Oh there you are Adamma," she knew it was her all along, she recognised the accent, "can you just make sure you get all the bins, even in the offices, apparently some were missed recently." Karen instructed, turned and went back the way she had come.

"Yes Karen, I will." Adamma answered meekly as Karen left. Pete watched Karen's ass in her tight black leggings as she walked away, she was clearly wearing a thong again tonight and her ass looked fucking amazing in those painted on pants, whether or not she was too old to wear them. "When you've finished drooling..." Adamma giggled at the old man, making him uncomfortable.

"Well, I best get on." he said, and left the young cleaner to her work.

Karen made her way back to the lift, thinking about what she had over heard. She had been the cleaning supervisor in that office for years. Working from 5pm until the job was done. She knew most of her staff hated her and thought she was a hard faced bitch. And sometimes she was, she had to be, cleaners are an unruly bunch. She was also aware of the looks she got, how the guys in the maintenance team talked and joked about her. She even found a print of an image taken from the CCTV once. It showed her, on all fours, helping clear a block in one of the floor scrubbers. It just so happened she had worn her denim miniskirt that day, and her bottom and white thong were just peeking from under it.

But Karen didn't mind, she did her job, did it well. Then went home and looked after her family. No one had harassed her, or made her life there hard, they were all too scared of her. But what she had just overheard sparked her interest, and she did some discrete digging.

Before the end of the evening she had discovered who they were talking about. It was the young lad who was with the maintenance team on work experience. He was in his last year of a management degree at university and had been with them for about a month. Karen had caught him watching her on more than one occasion, but she never thought for a moment that he would be interested in her that way, not really. She was more than twice his age after all. But she had also noticed him, he was, as the other cleaners said, "well fit". He must have been 6' 2 at least, broad shouldered and muscular, with dark hair and eyes, chiseled jaw and the sort of tan that only rich people seem to get. He didn't fit in with the rest of the team at all, far to well spoken, when he did speak,he was clearly quite shy and kept himself to himself.

It was nearly time to go when she found him, on his back under a table in one of the larger offices. He was sorting out a mass of cables that ran under the long lines of desks. She began wiping down some of the desks on the opposite side of the room, watching him out the corner of her eye. He looked over at her almost right away, but didn't say anything. She kept on wiping and he watched her intently, turning her back to him and leaning forward over the desks to clean them. She knew he was watching her bottom and she was suddenly aware of how it wiggled as she rubbed the desk with her cloth.

"I hear you are leaving us in a few days Darren?" she asked suddenly.

"Ummm, yes..." Darren stammered, unaware she even knew he was there, "Friday will be my last day."

"Aww, that's a shame, it's been lovely having you around."

"Th thank you, I've enjoyed my time here." he answered.

"Really?" Karen asked, turning to perch on the edge of the desk opposite the young man and acting surprised. "You enjoy rolling around on the floor under desks? And you are all on your own, only you on this whole floor?"

"Yes..." Darren chuckled, relaxing a little even though he could still feel pressure in his pants from watching Karen's ass earlier, "And they are leaving me to it all week, give the dirty jobs to work experience eh?"

"Is Darren still in here?" a voice asked from the doorway. Karen looked around, it was John, Darren's boss.

"Yeah, he's under there." she said pointing. It was time to leave, and they all made their way home, Karen couldn't help glancing at Darren as they stood in the lift on the way down. She caught him watching her again, and smiled. He smiled back nervously and looked away. All the way home Karen couldn't get the young man out of her head. The seed had been sewn, and was well and truly rooted.

The looks continued for the rest of the week. But he didn't seem to get that she was trying to flirt with him, so she decided to make it more obvious. And when she got home that Thursday evening, she ran a bath and had a long soak, by the time she went to bed she was trimmed, waxed, lotioned and pampered. That Friday afternoon she showered, dressed and left for work with butterflies in her tummy.

As soon as she walked in the door the other cleaners knew there was something different. Black leather, under knee, heeled boots, short denim miniskirt, little white with her full cleavage bulging from it. "I have a date, after work," she lied with a giggle in reply to the whistles and comments. It was nearly 7pm when she found him, Darren was laying on his back under the desks in another office. A smaller office this time, but she couldn't see him at first as he was on the far side of it.

"Hi Darren," she said walking in and watching for some reaction from him. The look on his face when he saw her was priceless, his mouth hung open and his eyes grew wide as he struggled for words.

"Umm... Go... good evening..." he stammered "Karen."

"They left you all on your own again?" Karen probed as she pretended to check the desks were clean.

"Umm yes." he replied. This was it, now or never, if she was going to go through with her crazy scheme, now was the time. Trembling with excitement she left the room, Darren watching her all the way. She went to the nearest ladies room and pulled her skirt up to her waist and panties down to the floor. She stepped out of them, picked them up and stuffed them into the little pocket on the hip of her skirt. Then smoothed her skirt down and went back to where Darren lay under the desks.

She moved along the row of desks opposite him, wiping them with a cloth, and keeping and eye on the young man as he watched her. They exchanged a couple of nervous grins, Darren blushing outrageously as he realised something was going on and thought he had been caught letching. Then she walked around the room to the far side of the desks he was working on. She couldn't see him anymore, but edged closer to where he was working then stood with her feet apart close to the edge of the desk.

Karen waited, she had no idea what the young man was doing, but she hoped she had his attention. Underneath the desk, Darren was panting, he had wriggled himself quietly over to the side of the desk where Karen stood, her tight black leather boots shining in contrast to her smooth pale thighs. He wriggled closer, looking up, under her short skirt, and oh my god... there it was, Her smooth pale thighs, neat delicate mound of soft dark hair, and peeking from it the pink glow of her pussy. "Oh fuck..." Darren whispered inadvertently.

Karen leaned back slightly and looked down, straight into the young mans desperate eyes.

"I... I'm so sorry..." he started to explain, but Karen just smiled down at him.

"Don't move." she whispered, then walked over to the office door and locked it. When she returned Darren, as instructed, hadn't moved. She stood over him again, letting him see her delicate folds as she wriggled her skirt up her thighs and bottom, and gathered it around her waist. Then she lowered herself slowly, squatting over him, until her lips just touched his face.

"Oooohhh fuck..." she gasped as the young man took all of her into his mouth hungrily, sucking and licking her, pushing his tongue inside her. What he lacked in technique he made up for in enthusiasm, his mouth working hard on her making her whole body tremble and shiver with pleasure.

After the initial onslaught of pleasure Karen gathered herself and remembered her plan. She knew what she wanted, and made the next move. Wriggling backwards a little she tore herself away from his searching mouth and placed her knees either side of his head. Then she ducked under the desk and crawled over the young mans large firm chest to the waist of his trousers. His strong hands took hold of her waist and he lifted his head to devour her wet pussy once again. And Karen quickly tugged his T shirt up to his chest then pulled at the fastenings of his trousers.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pushed, Darren lifted his bottom off the floor and his pants slid down his muscular thighs. Then, free at last, his huge cock rose in a long graceful arc, from between his thighs, high in the air, and landed on his rippled six pack tummy with a slap.

"Oh my god..." it was Karen's turn to gasp now, she had never seen anything like it. Somehow as tanned as the rest of him, it was smooth, thick and so very very long. Released from the confines if his pants, he began to swell even more, the taught skin over the fat round head pulling back to reveal a large smooth helmet inside. She picked it up, and stuffed it into her mouth hungrily. The musky smell of a man who had been working all day filled her nostrils and she whimpered with excitement as she sucked his thick meaty shaft.

"Oooohh fuck... fuck..." Darren cursed as he felt her hot wet mouth sliding down over him. The two of them, giving pleasure with their mouths, only thinking of the others enjoyment. Sucking, licking and fingering each other passionately, on the floor under the desk.

Karen could feel her orgasm building, it had been so long and she had been thinking about this moment all week. Getting herself all worked up, now it was actually here, and the reality was even better than her fantasy.

"Hmmmfff.... Hmmmff..." she whimpered, her mouth full of his huge cock muffling the sound. Hhhmmmmfff... hhhnnnfff... aaaaaaarrrrrggghh fuck yes... yes...." She lifted her head to cry out as she came, her body shuddering in his strong grip, her hips squirming on his face as her pussy throbbed on his tongue. Suddenly, what she wanted, no needed, more than anything in the whole world, was to feel his cock inside her.

"Get up here." Karen whispered into Darren's wet face as she reversed over him and out from under the desk. By the time he had crawled out and got to his feet, Karen was bent over the desk, her skirt up around her waist, her boots wide apart, pushing her ass out for him.

He didn't need telling this time and with his pants around his knees he moved close behind the horny MILF and guided his huge then inch snake to her wet lips. He eased them open with his fat swollen pink head, then drove his length all the way inside her, grabbing her hips and slamming himself up agansy her soft milky white cheeks.

"Aaaaaaaarrrghhh fuck.... ooooohhhmmygooooood...." Karen cried out as his thick meat filled her. Darren just grunted and started to fuck her mature pussy. Slowly at first, using the full length on her, taking it almost all the way out, before driving back inside. He watched her wet pink lips smearing her juices down the length of his girthy cock as it moved like a piston in and out, in and out, in and out.

"AAAAAhhh... aaaahhhh... aahahahhh..." Karen whimpered and moaned with every thrust, he watched her clinging onto the desk, then remembered how much he wanted her tits. He had been staring at them from the first time they met, and now there was no way he was missing the opportunity. He reached forward, wrapping one arm over her shoulder to grab her chest and drag her upright.

"Ooooohhh fuck..." Karen gasp, his cock penetrating her, lifting her onto her tiptoes as he held her close and tugged at her blouse. He fumbled with the first couple of buttons, then gave up and just pulled the tight top off her shoulders and down her arms. Her blouse and her bra were dragged down to her waist, her arms pinned to her sides in the tightly tangled top and her big pale soft breasts were swinging and bouncing around as he fucked her.

Large strong hands clamped over her tits, squeezing and groping them, the white skin bulging from the young man's golden brown suntanned fingers. "Oh my god... ooooohhh fuck..." Darren hissed in her ear, holding her close, looking down over her shoulder at her big tits and driving his long cock in and out of her from behind. Karen struggled to steady herself, but it was no use, he was in control now, and he was doing whatever he felt like doing to her. His fingers found her big hard dark pink nipples and pinched them, rolling and pulling on them as his hips slapped against her ass cheeks.

"Aaaaaahhh... aaaaahhhh..." Karen moaned as he used her "Aaaahhh yes... yes... fuck me... pl... please fuck me..." She whimpered, her head spinning, her body giving in to him and letting go, allowing him total use of her.

"Urgh... urgh... urgh..." he grunted in her ear, fucking her, clamping her to his broad chest by her tits. His hand slipped down over her belly, between her thighs and found her button. He began rubbing her clit and fucking her hot wet pussy with his long shaft, his other hand gripping her big soft pale breast, squeezing and groping as he brought her to orgasm again.

"Aaaaaaahhh... aaaaaarrrggghh.... oooohhh my gooooooo...." Karen wailed, her head back on his shoulder, eyes closed, mouth open, held half naked and pinned to this young mans magnificent cock in the middle of the empty office. Her whole body convulsing and writhing in his arms as pleasure tingled through every nerve ending. "Yes... yes... oooohhh god thank you..."

Darren grunted and panted as he held her tight, feeling her cunt throb and contract on his thick meat as he fucked her. Hearing her orgasm filling him with more and more desire, he was close now and he wanted to be as deep in her as he could be when he came. He dropped her weak little body onto the desk, pushing her down with a hand between her shoulder blades. Then he grabbed one thigh, and used it to lift her leg up onto the desk. Pushing her knee forward so that her ass spread wide and her pussy thrust out more and more toward him. He drove his length into her, watching her wet lips cover him all the way up to his smooth shaved suntanned hilt and groin. The only part of him not inside her was his fat balls.

"Aaaarrrgghh fuck... ooohh my god ooohh my god...." Karen whimpered, sprawled on the desk, her arms still trapped by her side, her big soft tits splayed under her, and her perfect round ass gaping in his hands. He held her there for a moment, pinned to the desk, then his cock throbbed and a huge jet of his seed spurted into Karens womb.

"Oooohhh my god.... oooooohhh... ooohohh..." Karen moaned, feeling him throbbing so deep inside her, again and again, filling her with his hot young seed. He held her in place until he had finished and his balls were emptied deep inside her. Then his huge snake like cock, slithered from her, and hung wet and dripping as he gasped and panted, his head slowly returning to reality.

Karen felt his weight lift, releasing her from the desk, and she stood on wobbly legs, trembling with passion and excitement as she pulled her blouse up and released her arms. She eyed his long thick cock as it hung glistening and dripping, a wild idea came to her, and she dropped to her knees before him, taking his shaft gently in her hand. She looked up at him, noting the shocked look on his face.

"Mmmm, thank you baby." she whispered up at him, then slid her soft wet lips down over his long thick cum dripping cock.

"Urrrgh..." Darren grunted, it was his turn to go weak at the knees now, and he grabbed the desk to steady himself. Karen used her hand to milk the last drops of the young mans orgasm from him. Sucking and licking him clean, feeling like such a dirty little slut and getting so turned on as she swallowed every last drop.

Suddenly there was a rattle at the door, someone was shaking it. The both ducked down behind the desk quickly. They exchanged scared panicked glances as they hurriedly pulled there clothes back into place, waiting to find out if they were discovered. A long awkward moment past, and then Karen peeped over the desktop. There seemed to be no one around, she turned back to Darren who was gazing at her like a puppy dog, full of love and awe. She placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him tenderly.

"I better go." she said.

"Wait..." Darren whispered grabbing her wrist "I umm... that was amazing... thank you."

"It was my pleasure baby..." Karen grinned back at him, "think of it as your leaving present." She kissed him again, got to her feet, and left.

MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers