All Comments on 'Work Experience'

by Calorific

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10025 months ago

This was a fantasy of mine when I was his age - never happened though!

Hope to see the next phase of his training and relinquishing his virginity to Mrs Gregory

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

Sex is rushed.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story sounds true(ish) if somewhat exaggerated.Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was fun!

Lking4u2Lking4u25 months ago

Great start, Mrs Gregory needs to take control of Stevie

Calls him to find out where her panties are, makes him sniff them over the phone and wear them to work.

Locks him in chastity and takes control of him, using a strapon on him

Makes him live with her on the weekends and turns him into her sissy maid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMGoodness. That was so HOT. So many emotions for the young guy. In trouble he confessed his problem, addressed his issue, and impressed his soon to be boss. The nervousness and questions in his mind were spot on. I loved it and want many more installments.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story line. My only suggestion is related to his inexperience sexually. Perhaps a few more detailed instructions from his new boss would have been appropriate for this story.

I eagerly look forward to more adventures with his new boss.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice premise.

Sex all moved too swiftly.

Needed more foreplay/preliminaries before his mouth attaches itself to her pussy.

Some involvement with her boobs in the beginning would hav been nice. She could have asked him if he liked breasts? Did he like hers? What about them did he like?

Did he watch porn? What kind? What activities got him all hot and bothered? Got him cumming?

Maybe this was the time for her to direct him to jerk off. She could have showed him her boobs for encouragement.

After she had him stop jerking -- before he erupted -- she could have played with his cock and balls. Some nice, slow edging, withut allowing him to cum.

Four stars.

Mkcb69Mkcb694 months ago

This is not Part 2....just a repeat of part 1......?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice fantasy. Moved too quickly for a first encounter.

Please look up the word 'discrete' and then use 'discreet' instead.

Emmalee_StrictEmmalee_Strict4 months ago

Yum! My tastes run far kinkier, so it surprised me when I peeked in out if curiosity, I couldn't stop reading. The strong female lead with her self assurance in her own pleasures helped of course. But just really, just nice steamy smut. Cheers, Emm.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

My only negative comment would be that despite his lack of experience his boss didn't need to give him much instruction. Otherwise an excellent start.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG334 months ago

Being a retired Chemical worker I always found that truth is always the best way to go. Even though I never had the same experience, he found that truth was the best way to go also. He is in for a very rewarding training sessions. Great story and a truly 5 star story. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A fairy tale beginning! I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

That's what the domination is all about. Not inflicting elaborate abuse and torture on a semi-reluctant submissive like many clueless writers make it look like, it's about having power over them and being able to exert it naturally.

Brilliant story, 5* without hesitation. However, more effort on fleshing out their work environment would certainly be appreciated, the part of him screwing up and the manager rectifying the impending disaster was very skimpy on details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalorific@Calorific
Joined end of November 2023 (Unlike everyone else who seem to have all joined 01/01/1970) Exploring my own imagination and honing my ability to tell a good tale. Will post stories involving many different sub-genres so, if you like one, you may not like another. If a story d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES