Work Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster. Faster." she said, urgently. "That's it. Yes. Yes."

Suddenly she arched her back, placing her hands on the desk top either side and gripping the edge. Her legs clamped tighter around me and she seemed to be even wetter than before.

My arm and tongue ached but I wanted to experience her climax and so I persevered, and then with a loud moan I felt a spurt of hot liquid in my mouth and on my chin. I was startled and pulled away slightly to see another spurt of liquid emerge from around my fingers and hit my chest.

Her breathing was rapid and her body tense as one final spurt of her fluid erupted from her, falling down on to my naked thighs.

Now Suzanne clenched her thighs tightly against my hand and stopped my movements as she concentrated on her orgasm.

Slowly she started to relax and I was able to remove my fingers from her.

She regarded me, a little curious at first and then chuckled.

"Bloody hell." she said, still panting, "That's not happened often."

She looked at my drenched face and hair and started laughing.

"Oh, my god." she said, "Is it raining out?"

I joined her laughter as her juice cooled on my skin.

"You need to get cleaned up." she said as she slowly closed her legs and dropped down from the desk. "Go to the loo down on the right." she said, indicating the executive toilets.

I got up and reached for my clothes.

"No, you don't need them." she said, picking up her glass and sipping the cognac.

It seemed our training session wasn't yet over.

I padded down the corridor, terrified a late worker or cleaner would see me naked. I wondered about CCTV as well.

Oh well, we'll deal with that if and when, I thought to myself, and then chuckled at what I had just experienced. I doubt if many of my friends will have been squirted on by a fifty-something female boss.

I entered the toilets and noticed the smell of lavender and pine. It highlighted the scent of Suzanne on my skin.

I washed up at one of the pristine washbasins and took the opportunity to have a pee before leaving.

When I returned to the office Suzanne was sitting on her chair, with one foot up on the edge of her desk, cradling her glass in one hand while the other appeared to be resting between her thighs.

I sat on my chair next to her and took a sip of my drink.

After a moment I spoke.

"Was....was it okay? I mean, me." I asked nervously.

"Need you ask?" she said, with a grin, "You did as instructed. You're showing me you will be a valuable member of my team, both at work and outside of it. You're doing pretty good for yourself now, considering how the day started."

We sipped our drinks.

"But, you're not done yet." she said looking at me.

"Oh?"

"Yes." she said seriously, "I want you to wank yourself off."

Even after what we both just done, it felt weird to hear her say this and to contemplate doing it. Masturbation, to me at least, was still that private act that wasn't supposed to be spoken about, let alone done in public.

Suzanne put her glass down and unbuttoned her blouse, sliding it off her arms and putting it on the back of her chair. She wore a black lace bra, no doubt a companion to the panties she had thrown onto my chair and which I had secreted amongst my own clothes before sitting.

She reached behind and unfastened the bra, causing her boobs to sag a little as their support was removed. She slipped the bra off and placed it on the desk and then sat back in her chair and opened her thighs.

I watched as she stroked her hands over her breasts, showing me how firm they were when she squeezed them and then caressed and pinched her nipples.

My cock was becoming erect once more, leaving a thin line of pre-cum trailing from it's tip back down to the seat of my chair.

I sat back and wrapped my fingers around my shaft and started to wank.

Suzanne moved her right hand down to her pussy and pressed a finger inside of herself. She inserted it all the way to the knuckle and then brought it up to her clit where she rubbed it slowly against her bud.

I could feel pressure building and started wanking faster, wanting to feel that release of a climax.

"Stop!" she said, suddenly and I ceased my movement. Was something wrong?

"Not so fast." she said. "I don't want you cumming yet."

I let got of my cock.

"I'm very close." I said, fearing that just watching her was going to result in my ejaculation.

Suzanne stopped her stroking and closed her thighs. I still stared at her breasts and tried to put thoughts of cumming out of my mind.

Suddenly she stepped forward out of her seat and was kneeling in front of me.

Before I could say anything she had her fingers wrapped around my shaft and had sucked my glands into her mouth.

"Suzanne! I...." I gasped, knowing my climax was imminent."I...I'm going to cum!"

She bobbed her head faster at this news and rubbed her tongue against the underside of my helmet.

This sent me over the edge and my balls unloaded into her as she sucked on me.

My whole body tensed up and I wanted to grab her head and hold it still but still she worked on me until I had to plead with her to stop.

My cock was wilting now and she let it drop from her mouth and looked up at me and swallowed. Then she leaned over and pressed her cum plastered lips against mine and I experienced having my own cum in my mouth. It wasn't what I was expecting to happen, but I figured if Suzanne could handle my spunk in her mouth then so could I.

After we broke from our sticky kissing, we both reached for our glasses of cognac and took a gulp of that to wash the seminal fluid down.

Sat back in her chair and sipping her drink she asked: "How often do you jerk off?"

I felt embarrassed once again and tried to think of an honest answer.

"Ummm.....once....maybe twice a day. Maybe more....at....ahem...weekends." I said.

"Well, cut down on that a bit. Certainly not before work."

I nodded to her.

"Is....is this going to be a regular thing?" I asked her.

"Probably." she said, "But don't think it gets you any special privileges in your job. I still want you productive. But, you also scratch my itch, which is definitely a bonus."

"But...." I started, wondering how to word this next question, "....ummmm....what if I got a girlfriend?"

"You mean and you no longer wanted to do this part of your training?"

"Yes."

She pondered the question.

"Steve, your job here does not depend on you pleasing me sexually. Even if you didn't have a girlfriend and just didn't want to be having sex with an old woman..."

"You're not old..." I interjected.

"Old enough to be your mother!" she said.

I sat back contemplating this.

"Look.." she continued, "..all I'm saying is that as long as you work hard and do as instructed your job is safe here, regardless of how you feel about all...this." she waved her hand at the clothes and the wet floor.

"But, just as with your job training, I believe you are receptive to this training and will benefit. I get pleasure from it, and I think you do too. Or have so far. It could be good for you, especially when you do find that special someone your own age, with firm tits and a flat tummy."

She grinned at me.

"And..." she said, "...technically, you're still a virgin. So, at the moment I appear to be your best, or at least easiest, option for changing that."

I sighed and drank some more Cognac.

"When does that happen?" I asked.

"We'll have to see." she said, "There's a few more things I want to train you on first, before we get to put that cock of yours inside me."

After finishing our drinks and tidying up the room and getting dressed, we left the office and turned off the lights.

Suzanne had had too much to drink to be able to drive and ordered Uber's for herself and for me. She suggested I tell my parents I'd had an unexpected meeting to discuss my promotion and that my new boss took me out for a celebratory drink. I could say I hadn't been able to call because I didn't want to appear to have to check in with my parents, like a kid.

So, I was driven home on the corporation's account with my boss's knickers in my pocket and the memory of her naked on my mind.

12