Work Experience a Few Weeks Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom still seemed dumbstruck as Bill quickly said, "Come over here, I'll do it for you."

I quickly typed that exchange and got an immediate response: "Go."

I walked to Bill. It was only a few feet but it seemed like I'd run five miles. I was flushed, breathing heavily, and perspiring a little as Bill gaped at my soaked and completely transparent thong. I stood in front of him, arms hanging by my sides.

He looked up at my face. "Are you sure, Helen?"

I put my hands on his shoulders, looked him in the eye, and said, "Yes, Bill, I want my thong removed. Please, take it off."

That was it. He eased the flimsy garment down my legs and I kicked it aside as Bill said, "You have a gorgeous pussy."

My hands were still on his shoulders when Bill looked away from my groin and told Tom, "I think her bra should come off, too."

He was right. I wanted to be naked. I needed these guys to see me naked.

Tom stood and walked toward us as Bill moved a hand across my thigh to my pussy. I trembled, then quivered in orgasmic pleasure when his thumb grazed my clit. Yes, I came again. I was on fire.

I kept my gaze on Bill as my bra clasp was undone. I turned my head to look at Tom and then shrugged the delicate scraps of material off my shoulders. I actually said, "Thank you," and that was all it took; Bill knew who I was.

He looked into my eyes and said, "That's a good slut."

Hearing "good slut" spoken aloud was enough to make me come again without the additional pleasure of Bill's fingers probing my squelching tunnel.

But Bill continued talking. "I've wanted to fuck you since I met you. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," I answered quietly.

"What did you say?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"And are you a slut?"

"Yes," I muttered, trying to squeeze his fingers.

"What did you say?"

"I said, 'Yes, I am a slut and I want to be fucked'."

Bill pushed me to my knees and told me to pull out his cock. I'd not seen a lot of cocks and this looked the hardest one when I tugged it out of his pants. It was pointing at my face and I knew about oral sex. I had a decent idea of what to do, although this would be my first time.

"Suck it, you slut."

Immediately, I wrapped my lips around his growing erection. I loved the way it felt in my mouth. I loved the way I felt. Bill kept moaning, calling me a slut, telling me to suck his cock, and saying I was a good slutty cocksucker. Every word made me want to please him more and more.

While I sucked, Tom unveiled his cock and stroked it. I could see him out of the corner of my eye. It was exhilarating that two cocks were hard because of me. I loved it.

Bill asked Tom, "Do you want some of this slut's mouth?"

Surprisingly, Tom hesitated. But I reached out, grasped his half-erect cock, and pulled him close. "Please," I said and he groaned when I popped his spongy dome into my salivating mouth.

Happily sucking, I was aware of Bill moving behind me. I knew about doggie-style fucking despite never having done it and was ready when Bill ordered, "Get that slutty ass up in the air."

As I obeyed, I grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him to the floor so that I could continue sucking him. Bill rubbed his rigid erection against my pussy. I was dripping and when his dome touched my clit I went off again.

Bill told Tom, "This slut's cunt is dripping wet."

Cunt? Yesterday, I would have stabbed him. Today, I loved how it sounded. I wanted to hear it again. I even wanted to say it.

His cock pressed against my entrance. I wanted it in me. Needed it now. Right now. "Please," I begged, "give it to me, fuck me."

Bill was experienced. "I'm not fucking you," he said. "I'm fucking your little slut cunt."

I came again.

When Bill pierced me, I'd never felt anything like it. It wasn't that his cock was special, but being there, in the office with two guys, had every nerve in my body tingling. I gasped when he entered me.

"That's it, slut... take my cock. Fuck me."

I pushed back at him, feeling every inch of his cock sliding in and out, up and down. Every movement sent hot jolts through my pussy and I gasped around Tom's cock in my mouth.

I tried to envisage how we looked. I knew guys admired my taut ass and I wished I could get a picture -- oh, fuck, that thought had me coming again. As I released, I felt Tom's cock throb and heard, "Oh my god, I'm going to shoot."

I started to pull away but Bill held my head down. "No you don't," he said, "good sluts swallow. Take every drop."

Amazingly, I came again.

Tom squirted into my mouth, kept pumping, and I swallowed and swallowed, but I wasn't fast enough. Some dripped out and when I pulled off his cock, the last stream hit my cheek.

I felt bad. I should've taken it all but I failed. So I was relieved when Bill said, "That's a good slut. You look fine with a slug on your face."

Tom rolled away and Bill pushed my head to the floor, raising my ass higher. He plunged into me harder and quicker. I loved it.

"Are you ready for a cunt full of come, slut?"

"Yes," I gasped.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want your come."

"Tell me more."

I screamed, virtually screeched. "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Fill my slutty little cunt with come. Make me a slut. Fill me up. Give me all your come."

I'd used a condom with my boyfriend and when we broke up, I went on the pill. This was the first time I felt come shooting inside me. It was incredible. It was hot, I felt our juices mingling around Bill's thrusting cock and dripping out of my pussy. I came so hard this time I went limp and Bill held onto my hips to prevent me from collapsing.

I didn't think I could carry on for another minute or that fucking could ever get any better. I was wrong.

Remarkably, Tom's cock was hard and I now realised that it was larger than Bill's. Perhaps not a lot but impressively fatter and longer. What's more, he was now up for it. "Get that slutty little ass over here so I can fuck you."

I did as told. With my ass again in the air, I felt his cock invading me. Even though I was soaking with loads of juices in me, I felt the size difference when he shoved between my pussy lips. I felt full in there, totally stretched -- and it was wonderful.

Tom began fucking me with awesome determination, firm and fast, long and hard, all the time calling me a slut and asking me what I wanted. I was happy to respond.

"Fuck me... fuck me like the slut I am. Fuck my come-filled cunt. Give me your load. Shoot in me."

I'd no idea that I could talk like that, but every filthy word had me tingling. And I loved the feel of Tom's thick cock banging into me. Then I felt him spasm. He expanded so quickly and I felt his come splash my pussy walls, felt it oozing out of me, coating his still-plunging cock. It was phenomenal.

My orgasm -- how many today? --was like nothing I can describe. But I was definitely finished: exhausted, sweaty, satiated, quivering, gasping for oxygen.

It was almost closing time and, when the guys went to their restroom to clean up, I took a breather before seeking my clothes. Bill emerged first and I wasn't sure how to act. Naked, so much fluid dripping down my legs, I couldn't look at him.

Bill walked up and hugged me, kissed my damp forehead. Sweetly, he said, "Helen, you're a very special girl. We adore you."

At that moment, I felt safe and cared for.

Bill handed me a clean towel. It probably came from his gym bag. He walked me to the restroom where I wiped clean while he collected my skirt and brought it to me. After I'd dressed, Bill and Tom took turns embracing me before they left. They were so sweet.

At my desk, I messaged Dave, asking if he was still there. He responded so I relayed what had happened and, naturally, he asked many questions. At one point, I played with myself as I recalled the sex and -- yes, believe it -- I came again.

It was time to go home. I went to sign off and Dave's last words were, "Good Girl."

Driving home, I replayed the day over and over in my head. I must admit, it was the hottest thing I'd ever done and I also feared that I'd risked my job. What will the guys think of me on Monday? What if they tell others? That part scared and excited me. Why excited? Would I really want others to know what a slut I'd been?

I eventually understood that Dave was actually a bad influence on me. I resolved not to talk to him again. I failed...

12