Work Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Mrs Gregory helps Steve have a date with Vanessa.
4.7k words
4.75
7.7k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers

A virgin young man is trained by his new boss in the art of pleasing women

*

My name is Steve and this story is about events that happened at my first job upon leaving school at eighteen.

We did get back very late that Friday. My boss, Suzanne Gregory, dropped me off at home at well past 11:00pm and I felt sorry that she still had another 40 minute drive ahead of her to get home.

The business trip had been a great success, in more ways than one. I had impressed my boss with my work skills, and had learned more from her about how business was conducted, including the art of cultivating favours from those who might be useful in the future.

And she and I had finally fucked. I was no longer a 'virgin'.

But, on top of all that I had now met a woman much closer to my own age who appeared to actually be interested in me! Her name was Vanessa and I had been tasked by Mrs Gregory one evening to chat her up, to see if I had that skill. I tried and it had worked.

The icing on the cake was that I fancied her like mad.

I had four messages from Vanessa during that last day but it had been hard to properly reply while in and out of meetings, and I didn't want to spend the journey home texting while Suzanne drove.

Vanessa said that her mum, who was ill and the reason for Vanessa staying in the same Hotel as us, was getting better and so she was heading back to University that weekend. She wondered if we could meet up.

I couldn't have been happier at that.

It was going to be tricky though, as I didn't have transport and hated having to rely on others, so I had replied that I'd love to meet up with her but would have to let her know early on Saturday morning, once I had a chance to arrange things.

When I got home, rather than go immediately to bed, I stayed up on my computer and looked at options for trains and buses to get to somewhere near to her University. It was less than straightforward and would mean my time there would be very limited.

On Saturday morning I got a call from Suzanne.

"How's it looking on the Vanessa front?" she asked.

"I'm trying but I have a feeling it'll have to wait until next week, or even next weekend. How quick can I get a driver's licence? And a car?" I asked, jokingly.

"Look, Steve, I know this might be awkward for the both of us now, after the things we have done together, but I sort of feel responsible for you two meeting and I do really want to help you make a go of it with this girl."

"I appreciate that, Suzanne, I really do, and this won't affect my work for you, I promise that." I said.

"Good." she replied, "Because I will be putting you in for a further promotion on Monday based upon your performance this week. I am also entering you for the corporation's fast track Executive program, so I think you have a very bright future ahead. But it's a lot of work and you've got to be careful juggling that and a girlfriend, right?"

"Oh my God, Mrs Gre....Suzanne, I don't know what to say! Thank you so much." I felt almost close to tears as I thought of how shaky my start with her had been only three weeks prior and now she was investing not just her own time but also this massive corporation's time and resources in my future!

"Okay, now on to your Vanessa problem. The university she is at is closer to me than it is to you....."

"What? What are you suggesting?" I asked, hardly daring to believe.

"Well..." she continued, "...I'm not suggesting anything other than I pick you up this morning and you come here, with an overnight bag, and I'll take you to wherever you guys are meeting up and then I'll pick you up at the end of the day, and bring you back here, and you can sleepover Saturday night in the guest room."

My mind was racing.

"I....I...don't know what to say." I said, "Just, thank you so much."

"That's unless she drags you back to her student digs and ravishes you." said Suzanne, with a slightly hollow laugh. "In which case please let me know as soon as possible so I can go to bed myself."

"Okay, look." I said, "I need to speak with her and see where we are going to meet and I need to speak with my parents as they've hardly seen me for a week. I'll get back to you as soon as I know what we're doing, okay?"

"Okay, Steve." she said and we hung up.

I phoned Vanessa's number.

I explained that I could get to the University town by the afternoon but as it was her town I was in her hands as to what we should do. She agreed that we could have a lunch and there were museums and galleries to visit, and we could have a meal and drink in the evening. It sounded perfect to me.

I chatted with my parents and explained about the promotion and the Executive program, which they were over moon about, but that I also needed to go to Mrs Gregory's today for work related matters. They were a little disappointed but understood and were just pleased I was progressing so well.

I phoned Suzanne back and confirmed the details and she agreed to pick me up from home later that morning. I felt like I should buy her some chocolates or something for being so good about all this but I still didn't have much cash. That was a bit of a dilemma and I panicked a little on the phone.

"Oh my god Suzanne, what if it's really expensive there? I mean, I'll look fuckin'...."

"Calm down, silly." she said, "It's a college town, lots of stuff is free or subsidised, and there's plenty of things to do there on the cheap. Anyway, you said she pays her own way....don't panic!"

I calmed down.

"You want her to want you for 'you', not for your money!" she said.

This was true, but love, or lust, can sometimes make you blind to that.

We agreed a time for Suzanne to pick me up and I packed a change of clothes for Sunday.

* * *

It felt surreal driving to Suzanne's house.

"I can't believe I'm doing this....we're doing this!" I said.

"Keep cool, young man." she replied, "Just be yourself, be attentive, be funny. You'll do fine." She paused. "And if it does come to something more intimate, well, you've got some experience there too......just don't try shaving her immediately." She winked at me.

We laughed at that and it broke some of the tension.

"How is Roger about all this?" I asked.

"He's okay with it. He does his thing, I do my thing. So long as I'm happy he's pretty laid back about stuff, you know?"

"It sounds like an excellent relationship." I found myself saying. What was I trying to do, make her love her husband more?

"It could be worse." she said.

We stopped at her house and she led me to an outbuilding that was a sort of annexe to the main barn.

"Crikey!" I said, "Guest quarters as well."

"Well, chuck your stuff in there and we'd better get going. Do you need to tell her you're on your way? Make sure she hasn't bottled out."

"Don't say that!" I exclaimed but I knew it was said in jest.

I phoned Vanessa and explained that we would be there in about thirty minutes. She seemed excited by this, which pleased me greatly.

It was strange how nervous I was on the way there. I'd already met and spoken with this woman and yet I had a gnawing in my stomach and sweaty palms.

Suzanne could see how anxious I was.

"Look Steve, if you don't calm down, you'll do yourself an injury. It's not flippin' Taylor Swift you're meeting, or the Queen....I mean, King!"

"I know, I know." I said, breathing deeply, "I just don't want to mess it up."

We drove into the town and Suzanne parked.

"Right." I said, turning to Suzanne, "I'll see you late.......what?"

She was grinning at me and nodding over my shoulder. I spun around and saw Vanessa heading towards the car.

I opened my door and so did Suzanne.

"Hi Vanessa, lovely to mee....see you again." I said and we had a slightly awkward hug.

"Vanessa!" said Suzanne, "How wonderful. I'm Suzanne. Steve has been talking about you the entire way here."

She also gave Vanessa a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you." said Vanessa, a little nervously, "Are you Steve's......boss?"

"I am, and I am happy to help out today in getting you two together. So don't hang around here with me, go off and have some fun."

"Thanks Suz....Mrs Gregory." I said.

I turned to Vanessa and we started walking into town.

"She seems nice." said Vanessa.

"Steve! Steve!" shouted Suzanne.

I turned back to her.

"You forgot something!" she shouted.

"Hold on a sec." I said and trotted back to the car. "What is it?"

"Here." said Suzanne, and pushed cash into my hand.

"What?" I spluttered.

"Put it in your wallet, but don't let her see."

I put the notes in my phone wallet and gave Suzanne a very tight hug.

"Damn you Suzanne, you're too good!" I said and felt her hold me a little tighter before letting go.

"Go. Go." she said and turned quickly away from me and walked to the other side of the car. I think she was crying a little.

My face was a bit red by the time I got back to Vanessa and she asked me if everything was okay.

"Sure." I said, took a deep breath and smiled at her, "It's perfect."

We had a fantastic lunch which we split the cost of, and wandered around the old city looking at churches and old college buildings.

By the middle of the afternoon she had linked her arm with mine and we walked slowly and very close together, chatting constantly.

We stopped at one point near a river. There were students having picnics on the grass and many couples kissing.

I turned to Vanessa and reached out my hand to the side of her face.

"I would love to kiss you." I said.

"Okay." she said and I pressed my lips to hers.

At first it was just our lips, with lots of little kisses and breaks in between. But then I felt her tongue moving and opened my mouth and we kissed long and hard for many minutes, oblivious to the world around us.

"Let the poor girl breathe" said one elderly lady as she walked past us, and some nearby students laughed and cheered. Vanessa was blushing but smiling broadly.

We ended up in a bar that wasn't too noisy and we had a few drinks and nibbles. We chatted about our lives and aspirations. Even politics, which we appeared to broadly agree on.

When I let slip I was still only eighteen she seemed a little shocked but then also, it seemed, a little pleased.

The alcohol reduced our inhibitions and we spent a lot of time kissing that evening.

Then she made an interesting confession, perhaps due to the drink. "I'm sort of pleased you're younger than me, you know?"

"Because you've always wanted to be a cougar?" I asked.

She laughed and slapped my arm.

"Noooo silly." she said, moving her face very close to mine, "I....I'm a virgin." she said in a whisper. "Is that odd? Some people think it's odd..."

"No, it's not odd." I said, smiling, "There's no hurry, you know?"

"Oh!" she said, "I do like you. I like you a lot."

We kissed again.

After we broke I asked her. "So you've never had a boyfriend?"

"I've had a couple." she said, "Not at the same time though." she giggled at this, "But I've never felt......comfortable with going...the whole way. Guess that may be why they didn't last, I don't know. Men are strange. What about you?"

"Am I strange?" I asked and we both laughed.

"No, girlfriends." she said seriously.

"Just one." I said

"Sooooo how far did you go with her?" she asked.

This was a difficult one. I didn't want to lie to her.

"We went the whole way." I said simply.

"Oh." she said, a little crestfallen, "I thought you might be one too, then we could figure it out together."

I know she was a bit tipsy but that statement alone had me hearing heavenly choirs singing.

I moved in closer.

"You want to figure it out with me?" I asked.

She looked me in the eye.

"Yes, you're nice. I think I can trust you." she said.

"You can." I said and kissed her.

After our kiss, Vanessa looked around the bar at all the couples and groups.

"How many here do you think are going to have sex tonight?" she asked.

I looked at her and wondered if it included us.

"I'd say......fifty percent of them." I said with a grin.

She looked at me seriously.

"Can we go?" she said.

I wondered if I'd upset her, or if someone she knew had had entered the bar.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes, yes it's lovely." she said, "I just want to go somewhere more private."

I stood up and offered her my hand and we walked out into the cool summer evening.

"What about where you live?" I suggested, cautiously.

"Hmmmm I'd feel a bit....I dunno, my housemates would be going on about it forever afterwards. It's not the vibe I want."

I thought about the cash I now had and whether it would pay for a hotel for the night. I'd have to let Suzanne know. I looked at the time on my phone.

"Bloody hell." I said, "Suz....Mrs Gregory will be wondering when to pick me up."

"Aww you've got to go?" said Vanessa.

"No! No!" I said, "I just have to call her. I'll be real quick."

I phoned Suzanne's number and waited for her to pick up. Vanessa stood off to one side looking up at the night sky and looking beautiful.

"There you are, I was beginning to wonder." said Suzanne, before I could speak, "Making me burn the midnight oil."

"I know, sorry." I said, moving a little away from Vanessa but keeping her in eyeshot "Things have developed. She wants...well....she wants us to go somewhere private, I was thinking a hotel..."

"Oh good God, Steve!" said Suzanne, "Bring her back here. She'll be fine. Roger or I can drive her back to college in the morning."

I stood in a daze.

"Are you sure, Suzanne?..I mean....are you sure?"

"Head to where I dropped you off, I'll be there in thirty. Tell her we have spare toothbrushes.....anything she needs."

Suzanne hung up on me.

I looked at Vanessa.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"You're not going to believe this....I'm not sure I do....but my boss says we can both stay the night at their guest room."

I saw her eyes widen.

"It's perfectly okay." I stressed, "It's actually separate from their main house. They're decent people."

She looked at me and I looked at her.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Okay, but only if I can text the address to friends of mine."

"What? Yes! Yes, of course you can.....except, I don't actually know the address but Suzanne can tell you when she gets here."

"Oh, it's Suzanne now." she said, with a chuckle, "No more 'Mrs Gregory'!"

We both laughed at that and linked arms again to walk back to the car park where Suzanne had dropped me off.

Suzanne arrived as promised and we got into the rear of the Range Rover.

"Have you had a lovely evening." she asked as we pulled out.

"Yes, we have." I said and squeezed Vanessa's hand. "Thank you for doing this."

"Suzanne?" Said Vanessa, "May I have your address...just so I can let people know where I am. Hope you don't mind!"

Suzanne wasn't at all fazed and gave up her address without hesitation.

When we got to the Barns I led Vanessa to the outbuilding, after hearing Suzanne calling out 'Have a good night' to us.

Finally we were alone.

"I'm nervous." said Vanessa. "And I need to use the bathroom. In fact, can I take a shower?"

"Yes no problem." I said and showed her the en-suite and handed her some towels.

"Won't be long!" she said and kissed me before disappearing into the bathroom.

I now had to decide whether I should get undressed and wait for her in the bed, or stay dressed and kick my heels waiting for her. Maybe I should shower too?

I heard the toilet flush and immediately thought of needing to pee.

Vanessa showered in about ten minutes and then emerged wearing a large bathrobe that had been hanging on the back of the door.

"I need to pee now too." I said, "Why don't you get comfortable and I'll take a quick shower and be out in a few minutes."

We kissed briefly and then it was my turn in the shower.

While showering it occurred to me we had no condoms. Would she be on the pill? Should I ask?

There had only been one bathrobe, presumably because they had only expected me to be staying. So I wrapped myself in a large towel, switched off the bathroom light and emerged into the darkened bedroom.

I could tell from moonlight coming in around the edge of the curtains that Vanessa was under the covers of the bed. I gingerly made my way to the bed and sat on the end.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"Yes." she said, "Just nervous. But excited too."

"Me too."

I took off the towel and moved to the side of the bed and slipped in under the covers. Our hands reached for each other and we were able to find each other's lips to kiss.

"Vanessa." I said softly, "There's a couple of things."

"What? You're not an international criminal on the run from the law, are you?" she replied.

I chuckled at this.

"No, it's....well...I wasn't planning on this and...I don't have any...protection. Sorry. Are you....ummm...you know...on the pill?"

There was a painfully long silence.

"No, I'm not." she said, "Oh shit."

"I'm sorry." I said, "I should have thought when we were in that bar I could have..."

"It's okay." she said, "It's okay. This is lovely too. Just us, together like this." She paused. "What was the second thing?"

"Well, I know you're nervous and maybe a little shy, but I think you're a beautiful woman and I would really like to....to see you. Properly. Like now." I said.

"Oh, I see." she said softly.

Before I could speak the bedside lamp switched on and now I could see her, laying beside me, the covers pulled up to her armpits, with her arms over them holding them down to her sides.

She grinned at me.

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes." I said, stroking the side of her face, "Yes I do."

With that Vanessa took a deep breath and raised her hands and pushed the covers off her naked body.

I gazed at her in the yellow light of the lamp.

"I want to touch you." I said.

Vanessa took my hand and placed it on her left breast. I could feel her heartbeat and it was beating fast.

I moved closer to her, and lowered my mouth to her lips while gently caressing her small, firm breast and it's hard little nipple.

When we broke from our kiss she was breathing faster and her face was flushed.

I started kissing her neck and could smell the shower gel we had both used. I moved my lips down over her chest and kissed and sucked on her nipples, feeling them swell and causing her to moan and stretch her legs.

I moved further down, over her firm tummy and it's little indented naval and towards her patch of fine auburn pubic hair.

"What....what are you going to do?" she asked, looking down her body at me.

"I would like to...kiss you there." I said, indicating her pussy.

"Oh...okay." she said and laid back.

I positioned myself between her lean thighs and pushed her legs apart. Already I could smell her scent and could see liquid glistening on the lips of her pussy. I wondered if she had been playing with herself while waiting for me.

She was very tidy between her legs, her lips didn't protrude as much as Suzanne's. I placed my hands on the insides of her thighs and gently stroked her skin and then I put my fingertips on her pussy lips, eliciting a small gasp from Vanessa as I gently eased them apart.

A trickle of her juice flowed out and down the curve of her buttock. I pressed my mouth to her and slowly inserted my tongue, feeling more wetness trickling out and into my mouth. Vanessa was moaning much louder now and moving her hips.

I stopped and looked at her pussy, then pulled her lips further apart and could see her clitoris. I teased it with the tip of my tongue and then pressed my lips around it.

"Oh God, Oh fuck." said Vanessa, and her hands went to my head, holding me in just the right position. I flicked my tongue up and down and from side to side over that little button while she squirmed and moaned on the bed.

Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers
12