All Comments on 'Work Experience Ch. 04'

by Calorific

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Surprised Vanessa and he hit it off so soon and what's happening with Suzanne. This could all get very interesting and very messy?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this series. I hope that you will continue. I'm glad that Steve and Vanessa are getting together. He is going to be a busy boy trying to satisfy two women!!

DwarfLord50DwarfLord504 months ago

Loved this series! I'm just a little worried. Does The End actually being The End? I would love to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is great. Please continue it for a few more stories.

KingCuddleKingCuddle4 months ago

Nice. Smooth. Honest.

I thought you were setting up More Suzanne...please do!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG334 months ago

Well she told him it would happen Great Story Very good writing and the telling was just right all of them 5 stars. Keep writing.

pkp033pkp0334 months ago

THE END

as in end of series?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ha ja

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappy4 months ago

looking forward to more chapters, otherwise its kind of a disappointing end

CalorificCalorific4 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your comments. Much appreciated.

Sorry if the story didn't play out entirely the way some would want, but I do think it's good to be a little unpredictable in these things.

By all means write your own versions if you want to, that can be fun too.

If you want an epilogue:

Suzanne made it clear at the beginning that she expected him to find a girlfriend of his own age at some point so isn't surprised that he met Vanessa, though she is sad that it means the end of their sexual relationship.

Vanessa is close to the age Suzanne's daughter would have been, and is estranged from her own parents, so Suzanne feels quite motherly towards her.

Suzanne wants the best for Steve and knows that Steve owes her for all the help she has given him, which means he will also be useful to her as he progresses up through the Corporation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good laugh at the end! The whole series was very well done thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalorific@Calorific
Joined end of November 2023 (Unlike everyone else who seem to have all joined 01/01/1970) Exploring my own imagination and honing my ability to tell a good tale. Will post stories involving many different sub-genres so, if you like one, you may not like another. If a story d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES