Work Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly inserted my forefinger into her while still lapping at her clit. She was much tighter around my finger than Suzanne and responded to this with a very loud moan and raised her feet up off the mattress.

I moved my finger back and forth and flicked my tongue against her clit. She was now holding her legs up with her hands behind her knees and staring intently down her body at my face between her thighs.

"Oh my God." she said again and screwed her eyes tight shut as I felt her pussy clench my finger. "Don't stop....don't stop."

Driven on by her words I increased the pace at which I was penetrating her and flicked my tongue even faster against her, though it was hard to stay in the right position as she was bucking her hips up and down against me.

Finally she let out a very long gasp and her legs dropped down beside me.

"No more." she said, breathlessly, her face flushed red and she had one hand over her eyes.

I stopped and stared up at her. While she recovered I pressed the side of my face against her smooth inner thigh and kissed her skin. She twitched at this and giggled.

"Oh god, everything is too sensitive right now." she said, laughing.

I left her legs and moved up to lay beside her, staring at her face. Eventually she removed the hand from her eyes and looked at me.

"No one's ever....I've not....Jesus!" she said, and we both laughed.

I leaned in and kissed her while gently cupping her breast.

When we broke from our kiss we lay still, just resting our heads against each other.

"Do you mind that we couldn't...you know?" she asked, after a few moments.

"Go the whole way?" I said, "No. I enjoyed giving you pleasure."

I lay back and stared at the ceiling. My cock was still semi hard and a large dribble of pre-cum rested on my belly.

"You know..." I said, "I think sex is really all about pleasing someone else. It's like, we can do for ourselves, you know? We can masturbate and cum. Sex is about doing that for another person."

I turned and looked at her, grinning at me.

"Mister philosophical." she said, "But I think I know what you mean. It's sharing something intimate. I've never had ,or let, a guy do what you just did. I am way too self conscious, ordinarily. But you made me feel....beautiful....and safe."

She reached over and kissed me.

I looked at her. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." she said.

"When I kissed you after...doing what I did, that didn't bother you?"

She grinned at me. "I've always enjoyed tasting myself. When I...you know...masturbate I usually lick my fingers afterwards. Does that seem odd?"

"No, not at all. I was just curious."

"Don't men taste themselves?" she asked.

"I can't speak for all men, but up until....it wasn't until I had sex with a woman and....ummmm, well, it wasn't until then that I tasted myself, on her lips."

I saw Vanessa was looking at my sticky wilting cock.

She looked back at me.

"Can I make you cum?" she asked.

I laughed. "I won't stand in your way if you insist!" I said.

She reached out and held my cock. Immediately I felt it start to throb and stiffen in her hand.

I heard Vanessa take a deep breath and then she moved position and had her face close to my crotch. I watched intently as she studied my dick and then put her mouth to it.

At first it was just her lips on the tip but then she took more of me into her mouth and held me there. I could feel her tongue moving against me as she swallowed.

She moved her head up and down several times and sucked against me and then released my cock and sat looking at it.

"I'm not sure I'm ready to have you cum in my mouth." she said, "Sorry. I don't want to try it and then gag and spoil the moment, you know?"

"It's fine." I said, smiling up at her. "Just your hand?"

She grasped me again. "Up and down?"

I nodded and she started to wank me.

At first her technique was a little haphazard with regard to grip and speed but with a bit of encouragement from me she started to get it right and I lay back enjoying the sensation of her soft hand rubbing me.

When I felt my climax start to build I raised myself up a little so I could watch and warned her that I was getting close. I saw her smile at that and knew she was enjoying giving me that pleasure.

I was breathing heavily now. "When...when I start to cum....don't...don't stop...until..I say...okay?"

She nodded her head and concentrated on her hand.

I started pushing my hips up and down as well and felt the pressure rise.

"Okay...I'm close." I gasped.

We both stared at her hand moving fast on me and then my cock twitched and a thick stream of spunk erupted from the tip and splattered down on my belly and chest, followed quickly by two more and then it dwindled down to a dribble.

"Stop! Stop!" I gasped and she immediately let go of me and sat back on her haunches to inspect her work.

To my surprise she suddenly leaned forward and raised my wilting dick and sucked the tip of it then she sat back up and swallowed.

I looked at her as she contemplated my semen.

"Okay?" I asked, as if waiting for a big order to be placed.

She turned and smiled at me.

"Not too bad." she said and launched herself at me while laughing.

We kissed long and hard and then cuddled for some minutes until we both decided that the ejaculate was sticking us together and needed cleaned off.

It was a tight fit in the small shower cubicle but we had a laugh washing each other and then drying afterwards and then we went back to the bed and snuggled up close and fell asleep.

Unfortunately at around 2:30am, she prodded me in my ribs complaining about my snoring.

THE END

12