Work from Home Interruptions

Story Info
WFH gets interesting when the downstairs neighbours get loud.
973 words
4.43
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was sitting at his desk attempting to work from home. He had a deadline looming over his head but his neighbours were starting to be a problem. His downstairs neighbours, while they're lovely people, have constant, loud, and long sex sessions. Almost every day for an absolute minimum of an hour. At first this was a blessing. He would listen to the moaning and pleasure himself at his desk while imagining his stunning neighbour's rampant sex. He used to look forward to this very welcome break in the work day but with his current deadline and increasing pile of work, their sex was a frustrating interruption.

Today Jack has had enough. They've been at it for well over an hour and he desperately needs to work without being interrupted, no matter how alluring the interruption. Frustrated and not thinking straight he marches out of his flat and makes his way downstairs to their front door. He bangs on the door practically begging them to keep it down. The only response he hears is more moaning. Without thinking, Jack throws open the door and strides through to the bedroom where the moaning grows louder and louder. In a raised voice with a hint of desperation:

"Please can you just keep it down. I can't work like this. Please, I have deadlines".

As he is saying this his eyes fall to see Jessica. She's a tall, curvy, beautiful woman and currently she's lying on her back, knees up, getting pounded by her boyfriend Sean. They both paused for a brief second to take in the fact that their neighbour had just barged into their bedroom, then continued fucking. Jessica's moans are becoming more and more desperate. It was obvious that she was close to cumming. Locking eyes with Jack she moaned:

"I need this. We're not stopping. Enjoy the show babe cause *gasp* oh, I need this"

Sean is thrusting into Jessica using her propped up legs as leverage to fuck her as deeply as he can. He leans over Jessica and caresses her body and tells her in a demanding voice:

"You're going to look at him while you cum. I want you to lock eyes with him and don't look away. Give him the show of his life"

Jessica could barely form words so she just whimpered and looked at Jack with a hungry gaze. She caressed her own body. Her hands danced over her curves and lingered over her nipples. Jack couldn't help himself. He started to rub up against his hand through his clothes but the look in Jessica's eyes as her gaze lingered over his crotch told him enough. He took out his cock as quickly as he could and started to stroke himself while moaning softly.

This was enough to push Jessica over the edge. She started begging:

"Please.. I'm going to cum. Please let me.. Oh fuck.. I'm going to cum! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!!"

Sean let her rest for a second before pulling her up against him and moaning in her ear:

"Now it's my turn. I'm gonna fuck you from behind and Jack is gonna stand there and watch."

He pulled Jessica over the edge of the bed so she was looking directly at Jack. He was still stroking his cock, moaning, getting faster, clearly enjoying the show.

As Sean thrust back into Jessica the moan she made was hungry, desperate, she wanted more. He pulled her hair so her head was back far enough to kiss her neck. He knew that she loved to hear him moan so he kept her head back while he moaned with desperate pleasure. He wanted her. He needed her. He was thrusting harder and faster as she moaned with pleasure. She wanted to put on a show for Jack, hands running over her body but she was magnetised to her nipples. They were so sensitive from such a long session and they begged to be played with.

Jack couldn't decide who to look at. Sean who has his hands on Jessica's hips, moaning desperately as he thrusts harder into her, getting closer and closer to cumming. Or Jessica, looking at him and almost begging him to cum with her gaze. Her hands go between running through her hair and twisting her sensitive nipples. Jack flicked between the two, not daring to blink as he didn't want to miss a single second. Moaning loudly he locked eyes with Jessica who mouthed "Please" to him. She wanted him to cum and he was about to. Stroking faster and getting closer he moaned loudly as his knees buckled. Moaning profanities he came while watching the show his neighbours were putting on for him.

Sean had been watching Jack and it was enough to get him to the edge. He just needed something to push him over. Tantalisingly close. Desperate to cum. Jessica pulled herself up as close to his face as she could without disrupting his pace.

"Cum for me" she moaned. "Cum in me baby please."

At that he lost it. Hard slowing thrusts as he pumped his cum into Jessica. He was almost shouting with pleasure. Sean somehow managed to muster the strength to pick himself and Jessica up and then slump down onto the bed, panting heavily. After a few minutes of panting and soft moaning from all three, Jessica spoke up:

"Did you enjoy the show?"

Jack couldn't bring himself to speak and nodded.

She turned to Sean and asked:

"Can we have him again?

"Of course my love."

He directed himself at Jack:

"Any time you hear us, our door will be unlocked. Feel free to come down. Maybe next time you could even join us"

The deadline had all been forgotten about and Jack has begun a new, more intimate bond with his neighbours.