All Comments on 'Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 01'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveabout 3 years agoAuthor

If you enjoyed this chapter then do leave me a message and vote. I love to hear what readers think about the stories.

Chapter 2 is already written and waiting to be published. It will see Kirsten en route to the cabin, reminiscing about her first time with Claudia, some handcuffs, a vibrating wand, and the decision she was left to make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely exceptional! Very well written, the story flows so beautifully. It made me wonder if writing is a pleasant hobby or if you’ve published as well.

Sadly I’ve not yet found a toy good enough to replace the real thing, I hadn’t really given much consideration to glass before but now I’m curious.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Claudia_ReniClaudia_Reniabout 3 years ago

you describe the scenes very well. So in your mind you can dive deep into the story, imagine the places, things being done. Very erotic and arousing to read.

you will be rewarded with 5 stars

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveabout 3 years agoAuthor

After a couple of comments from readers I am publishing an edit to remove references to the dildo being glass. Although glass dildos do exist I did not want to make suggestions which could be harmful.

wellrestedwellrestedabout 3 years ago

I loved this one - its so much better with all the details (and knowing there is more ahead)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES