Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jumper was next, Claudia lifting it up over her head. She stood there in matching black panties and bra, pausing for a moment before finally stripping off. The bra went first, her C-cup breasts sagging just a little as they bounced out from their confines. Panties soon followed, revealing a neatly trimmed triangle of dark bush. One last glance in the mirror, a smile to her reflection, then Claudia plunged into the warm bath.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

If a pale skinned Claudia plunged into the bath, there was certainly a warmer glow to her appearance by the time she walked back into the master bedroom. Gone were the work clothes, replaced by the most sumptuous looking black kimono, tied at the waist, the silky fabric coming down to mid-thigh. It was short lived though. As Claudia approached the bed, she pulled at the bow. The kimono fell open at the front, revealing her naked body beneath. A quick shimmy had the black silk floating effortlessly down to the ground.

Claudia picked up the previously discarded object from the bed and clambered atop the quilt. She plumped up a couple of the pillows, leaving others to one side, and sank back with a sigh. Another week over, another weekend at her favourite hideout.

She held the object up in front of her, light from a bedside lamp glinting off the smooth surface of what was obviously a dildo, curved in length with a bulbous head. Reaching over, she flicked at the switch on the light, plunging the room into semi darkness, only the glint of the moon giving any illumination. Claudia shuffled her body on the bed, nestling her head into one set of pillows and at the same time sliding another pillow under her hips. She was ready for a little me time.

Pulling her knees up and apart, Claudia reached down between her legs with one hand. She closed her eyes as her fingers ran down through her dark bush, inching towards her bare snatch. Slowly, gently at first but with increasing pressure, Claudia worked her fingers across her pussy lips, teasing them apart as she drew ever larger circles over her sex. In no time at all, her juices were flowing, slickness seeping out from within.

"Huh," she gasped as her fingers worked their way inside her slick folds, caressing the length of her snatch from clit to opening.

Already she could feel the excitement down below, the ache in her loins and the anticipant tingle in her chest, as she worked her fingers downwards towards her opening. There was another gasp as Claudia squeezed her middle finger up into her pussy. She pushed the finger as deep as she could, then slowly worked it in and out of her opening, getting her juices flowing freely.

Claudia glanced at the dildo she held in her other hand. It was her favourite toy--at least it was her favourite when she happened to be on her own--long, curved and with the most satisfying bulbous head. Bulbous was the word though. Inside, it felt great. Getting it inside, well... only one thing for it.

Claudia doubled up on her pussy, squeezing her ring finger into her tight tunnel alongside her middle finger. This time she was more forceful, pulling her fingers apart as she worked at her opening, before picking up a short but fast movement in and out. Before long, the speed of her fingers was matched by the speed of her breathing, Claudia moaning gently as she worked her sex.

It was time. She took the bulbous end of the dildo into her mouth, coating it with saliva before positioning it between her legs. Then it was all change. Claudia moaned as she removed her fingers from her now sodden sex, taking them up to her mouth and savouring her sweet juices. With the taste of sex still tantalising her senses, Claudia positioned the dildo over her opening. She gasped as she first felt the chill of the toy as it nestled up against her slick folds. Claudia held her breath, then pushed forward with the dildo, feeling her opening stretch wide across the bulbous head. She bit her lip, as she felt the head of the dildo widen further, then...

"Mmmm," she moaned as it slipped into her pussy, her opening narrowing once more over the thinner shaft.

The first time always took her by surprise, but once inside she seemed to relax. The more she relaxed, the more she worked the dildo into her pussy, pushing forward in search of her fabled G-spot before pulling back again. The beauty of this particular dildo was the curved shaft, and the way it naturally rubbed against her front walls as she slid it in and out.

It was a slow, purposeful motion, accompanied by a carnal chorus of moans and gasps. A moan on the in stroke as the head rubbed along her front wall, another on the out stroke, then gasps as she pulled the dildo all the way out. In slow motion, her opening stretched as the bulbous end appeared from within. Covered in juices, the dildo glinted in the dim moonlight as Claudia brought it up to her lips and once more lapped at the taste of her sex.

It was only a matter of seconds before Claudia was working the toy back into her sex, moaning out loud as the head slid easily up inside. She was picking up speed as she went, raising her volume at the same time. Another once or twice the dildo was withdrawn for a tasting session, but each time Claudia was quicker to return the toy to her now aching pussy. Her movement was rhythmically fast as she eased the dildo out, before plunging it back in, her walls clamping down on the invading toy.

Panted breaths morphed into deep moans as she felt the intensity build inside. With one hand working the dildo into her sodden sex, Claudia positioned the other over her engorged lips, her fingers reaching into her slick folds in search of her--

"Aghhh," she moaned as her fingers hit her clit, rubbing firmly at the sensitive hard nub.

It would only be a matter of time, and Claudia knew it. She was rubbing faster and faster over her clit, as she felt the first ripples of orgasm spread out inside. Her pussy felt so tight around the dildo as she focussed in on that small stretch of wall; that fabled spot inside her aching sex. She held her breath, trying to hold back the first wave of pleasure. Her mind was a mix of emotions, each fighting their own battle as she struggled to hold back the tide of climax. She so wanted to prolong this moment, but at the same time was desperate to feel the euphoria flood her body as she came hard.

A scream told that there was only one winner. Claudia tensed on the bed, as she felt the first wave of orgasm spread out from within. Her pussy walls were clamping down against the now still dildo, as her fingers continued to rub had against her clit. Another scream as she tensed once more, another wave running through her body.

Claudia squirmed on the bed as, coming down from the last wave, she withdrew the dildo from her pussy, feeling juices dribble down her snatch as the head eased out of her opening. The emptiness was momentary, as she then plunged the toy back into her sodden sex. With one hand rubbing furiously at her clit and the other thrusting a dildo in and out of her opening, Claudia was working herself into a frenzy. The moans had become stifled squeals as she tried her best to hold back a second cumming. She was climbing, higher and higher, scaling the face of her next wave, getting ever closer to the point of no return.

A stifled scream was the first sign of what was to follow. Claudia stiffened once more, her head thrust back into the pillow, her hands still, as she held on to that moment. It was just a moment. As she felt the latest wave subside, Claudia resumed the onslaught on her pussy, working the dildo quickly in and out of her sodden sex, a squelch joining her now strained moans.

She was so close, so close to the big one. Claudia could feel her pussy tighten against the dildo, every stroke now sending shockwaves through her loins. She was riding higher and higher up the wall, yet still she climbed. Her moans were constant, filling the cabin with a pained carnal symphony as she got ever closer to the edge. Down below Claudia was now alternating her movements between plunging the dildo into her pussy and rubbing the bulbous end over the length of her snatch. She could feel it building, a volcano of pleasure waiting to erupt, the pressure increasing with every movement until...

"Aghhhh," Claudia screamed as she screwed her eyes shut, euphoria consuming her body.

She discarded the dildo just as the big one hit. Still though she didn't stop. Claudia reverted to her own hand, plunging the same two fingers into her pussy that had started this whole journey. Her movements were ragged, quick thrusts in and out of her pussy, rubbing hard at her opening, fuelling the flames which consumed her body.

Claudia was panting hard, her moans becoming stifled as she tried to catch her breath. Wave after wave of pleasure was flooding her mind, a new warmth building in her loins. Hotter and hotter, stronger and stronger, she felt it build, her pussy clamping tight around those fingers.

Claudia's attention switched to her clit. Once more she was furiously rubbing at the little bundle of nerves, her body squirming on the bed as shockwaves sprung out in every direction.

'More,' she thought to herself. 'Just a little more... just a little... just...'

It was the trickle of juices which foretold a second climax. It was only a trickle, seeping out and running down her crack. Claudia tried to hold it back, but she was so close to cumming again. The urge was just too great. Her hand was a blur as she upped the intensity of her rubbing. The room was a strange duet of panted breaths and squishing juices as Claudia worked herself into another frenzy.

She was so close.

Just a little more.

She held her breath, biting down onto her bottom lip as she felt her orgasm arriving. Her heart pounded. Her pussy pulsed as she continued to rub her clit. Claudia stiffened once more, holding back another trickle of juices, but it was all too much. It hit her. Claudia so wanted to scream but was unable to make a noise, such was the intensity of her orgasm. She bucked on the bed as wave after wave flooded through her body.

Her resolve broken, her mind distracted by the intense pleasure, there was more than just a trickle down below. Her floodgates opened, juices squirting out of her now spent sex. The first shot hit the duvet cover. A second soaked the pillow beneath her hips.

And then there was stillness. The rise and fall of Claudia's chest, accompanied by panted breaths, counted down the seconds as she recovered from her high.

For now, though, shattered through exertion, it was time to hit the sack. The soaked bedding could be changed in the morning.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, Claudia sat out on the balcony. As promised, the clouds were already rolling in and there was a little chill in the air. It had threatened a downpour from afternoon onwards, but nothing was going to rain on her parade. Out here the weather could do whatever it wanted. Inside the cabin, it was guaranteed to be hot and steamy all weekend.

As she sat there, sipping away at her morning coffee, there was a tell-tale beep from her mobile. She picked it up from the table and peered at the screen.

'I'm on my way, Mistress. I'm a good girl and packed everything you asked me to. I hope Mistress will be pleased to have me again. Kirsten.'

You see, Claudia had a secret, one she kept to her private world. Claudia loved her cabin in the woods. It was so secluded, so perfect for weekends like this, times when you could be yourself with no fear of being seen or heard.

She had her second secret too, and one she would enjoy so much once Kirsten arrived. A smile beamed across Claudia's face. Oh yes, Mistress couldn't wait to have the submissive Kirsten once more.

Putting down her coffee, Claudia typed a reply and hit send.

To Be Continued

12