Work Hours Submission

Story Info
Work is a perfect place to prove her devotion.
1.3k words
4.2
33.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We work together, my Mister and I. Well, we work in the same office. I'm the head receptionist for the building, and he works up on the 12th floor. I'm the one everyone sees when they first come into the building. Mister and I usually ride together, but not always, so aside from that, we rarely see each other during office hours. He does his job and I do mine. That does not mean, however, he is away from me.

As a professional woman, I take pains with my appearance. My work wardrobe is at my discretion, however, out of respect for his preferences, I only wear skirts or dresses. When I am home I also wear only skirts or dress, and I do mean ONLY. At work, though, I also always have my legs covered and wear only stockings and garter belts in addition to my other underclothing. Sometimes I wear flats, sometimes pumps, but never sandals or open toes. I am the first face that clients see when they enter, and as such I intend to give a professional, competent, trustworthy impression.

The advantage to wearing such clothing as a submissive, however, is obvious. I may be very professional on the outside, but beneath I am a sexual being. My lingerie always matches - whether I wear bra and panties, camisole, corset - they always match. I smile, speak, sit, and walk with poise, even when, as is the case today, my bottom is slightly swollen and marked from Mister's hand and cane.

This morning Mister decided that he was in the mood to administer a good spanking. I giggled. Nothing gets me hotter than a spanking! I was wet the moment I bent over the bed, face pressed against the mattress, bottom at the ready. He used only his hand but still had me dancing within five minutes. Soon, I was begging for release, which he kindly allowed. Using only his fingers, he fucked me until I came. Luckily, Mister has never denied me orgasms. He says that each orgasm I have is a gift to him and he wants as many of my "gifts" as I can give. After I came, he laughed then stood behind me. He pressed his cock into my wetness, bent over to tweak my nipples, and fucked me until I came again. I absolutely love having him fuck me in the morning, especially if he comes inside of me!

This means that I will have his cum in me all day long, or at least for a few hours. My panties will be damp for day, absorbing his sweetness as it slowly dribbles out of me. I felt his cock swell and heard his ragged breathing. I smiled, laughed at the pure joy of his release, using my inner muscles to milked him. I'm as greedy for his orgasms as he is for mine. He kissed me, murmured sweet words to me, then slowly eased himself free. I started to stand, but a hand on my back stopped me.

"Not so fast," he said. I stayed in position.

Then I heard the whiz of the cane. I gasped, but didn't scream. Three times the cane whipped my spanked bottom. "Thank me," he said. I slipped to the floor, caressed his balls and sucked his cock, still salty with cum. After a few minutes, he stepped back and helped me to stand. He kissed me long and hard, my heart melting. Then, gave my bottom a quick slap and told me to be ready in fifteen minutes. He drove me to work, holding my hand and smiling. I couldn't have stopped grinning if he'd ordered me to. We walk in to the building and before he heads to the elevator I place a demure hand on his coat sleeve.

"Sir," I said quietly, "thank you."

Of course, everyone in the office knows we are in a committed relationship, but we never flaunt our status in public.

He nodded, his dark eyes going a bit darker, and said, "You're welcome. I expect you'll think of me often today. Why don't you come up to my office at 1:00 and we'll have lunch together."

I smiled and answered, "Yes, sir." Who doesn't love a little afternoon delight.

At precisely 1:00 p.m. I knocked on Mister's door. I'd already greeted his assistant, Barry, but I never just walked into Mister's office. I always knock and wait for admittance. Mister had taught me this lesson a few months ago, but that's a story for another day. When I heard him bid me enter, I stepped into his office. He greeted me with a hug and kiss, then asked how I was feeling.

"Tender and wonderful," I answered.

"Perfect!" he said with a laugh. He has a small table with two chairs in his office where he (probably Barry, actually) had set out a couple of sandwiches, some fruit, and glasses of lemon water. He held one chair out for me and we ate our lunch, chatting over various topics. When we finished eating, he reached into his pocked and handed me a small metal plug.

"Suck," he ordered.

I felt my nipples harden at the site of the toy. Not much puts me in submind faster or more effectively than a butt plug. Unquestioningly, I opened my mouth and put the plug it. He continued to chat, this time about what he planned to do with me once we got home. I would remove my clothing before fixing dinner. While he ate, I would kneel beneath the table, sucking his cock. Only after he had come would I be allowed to eat. (At this point I was so wet I was worried it was seeping through my already damp panties and marking my dress!) Then, he would return the favor by eating his dessert - me - while I enjoyed my dinner. I would not come until I'd cleaned my plate. I looked at him and blinked.

"That's right. I think it's time we start to practice a little orgasm control, don't you?"

With my mouth full, I obviously couldn't answer, but I nodded vigorously. I kinda hated the idea of that, but I absolutely loved a challenge. I can come from just Mister's voice, so this would truly be a challenge.

"As an incentive, that plug that is currently filling your pretty mouth will stay in your pretty ass until you've finished eating. If you come before you are allowed, I'll fuck your ass tonight. If you're a good girl, I'll fuck your pussy again."

Win/Win situation for me!! Again, I nodded happily. Then, he held out his hand to help me stand. He bent me over the table then removed the plug from my mouth. He pushed up my skirt and pulled my white panties aside.

I closed my eyes, and quietly said, "Please, sir. It's so hard to work when you have me plugged. Isn't the sore bottom enough? I can't move without remembering this morning. Couldn't you please plug me before the ride home instead?"

Naturally, he ignored me and inserted the plug. My asking for dispensation is part of our game. We both know I would have used my safeword if I had truly objected! Mister like to think he's forcing me to do his bidding. In truth, he's not forcing me at all. I absolutely adore doing his bidding. He told me to stand and straighten my dress. I did so, head bowed. It's also true that I don't like being plugged while at work, but I love that he makes me do it anyway. At least it will only be for half a day. In the past, he's plugged me for the entire day! He kissed me, patted my bottom then held the door open for me.

"I'll pick you up at your desk at five," he said, a satisfied grin on his face. I waved to Barry and made my way to the elevator. It was going to be a long, tortuous, lovely afternoon and evening.