All Comments on 'Work in Progress'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
theangeloftemptationtheangeloftemptationabout 4 years ago
So many stars!!!

Loved every word, the characters, the sexual tension, the romance. The emotion poured into this story was touching. Thank you for creating a sex positive love story. XXOO

tonitemptstonitemptsabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Just a well written beautiful story. Thank you. I enjoyed that very much.

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyalmost 4 years ago
Great line

"The hardest part of my job," she said, holding his gaze, "is hearing exactly what I want to hear."

-- That line is beautifully loaded.

Great piece.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 2 years agoAuthor

There was, recently posted, an anonymous comment by a transgendered or cross dressing reader. I'm sorry, but I had to delete your comment. If you ever need to talk, you can reach out to me through my author page. Leave an email address and send me feedback. I will respond.

apocalyptic_chorusapocalyptic_chorusover 2 years ago

Doc Awk (absolutely could not help the pun as it came to me) - I've read through a lot of your work on and off over the last year and there is just this absolutely beautiful ache to so much of it. Not to say that everything isn't beautifully written, paced, and plotted, but it's that ache that just feels so very human that keeps me coming back and falling a little in love with each of your pieces. You have a lovely brain.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Great story, So well written. Really got me turned on. Thanks You are an awesome writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...