Work Is Hard

Story Info
A beautiful Indian girl distracts me at work.
3.6k words
4.26
20.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanttont
Vanttont
62 Followers

Work is hard.

Diya makes it better. But worse.

Retail sucks. The hours suck. The tasks suck. I mean, the pay is worth it for a community college kid. I would accept just about any job if it paid enough right now. Folding one more cheap t-shirt might bring me to the end, but here we are.

My days are intermittently highlighted by the time I spend with Diya. She works the cash register during most of my shifts, distracting me from the monotony. If I was talking about the ideal girl for me, Diya would never come into that conversation. Though pure description, I wouldn't even call her attractive. But when we are together, I swear she has some sort of grip on me. I couldn't bring her home to mom, and my friends would probably tease me if I brought her around them. But somehow I still found her intoxicating.

Diya always has body odor. I don't know if she has a condition, her diet is rather aromatic, or if she just doesn't give a shit, but when you stand nearby, you can smell her. On first impression, I was taken aback. The smell was initially unpleasant, shortly progressing to making me as horny as I have ever been. Smelly women are not typically a turn on for me, but whatever Diya is doing, gets me. She is hairy as well. You can tell that she would have a unibrow if it was not maintained. The edges of her hair have many thick, extra stands that envelop her face. Her legs and eyebrows seem to always be maintained, but her usual midriff baring shirts reveal a happy trail up to her belly button that lies under a dangling belly button ring as well as some visible hair on her lower back. For a girl that is always in a cropped top, it seems unusual to show off her body hair and it intrigues me.

There is something so indescribably sexy about her lack of grooming. She does wear makeup, but aside from that, she barely looks put together. A normal outfit is some kind of cropped top, jeans or leggings, and some type of shoe she doesn't have to tie. Like a boot, sandal, or whatever seems easiest. Every once in a while, she's wearing a skirt, like today, but this did not seem to add to the maintenance of her appearance which is always minimal.

Today she is really killing me. It's already hard enough to do my job, but her added distraction makes leaving the register to fold that much harder. I am not sure if this is actually a complaint, I cannot seem to take my attention away from her. I could smell her essence immediately upon clocking in at the register. If clothing were to slightly mask her scent, her outfit wasn't going to help. She was cool, calm, collected, and confident at all times, but her scent was of a woman in heat. I always wonder if she knows. Or if she cares.

Her henna streaked dark hair was loosely held back in a high ponytail with an abundance of loose strands. Her makeup seemed minimal, but mascara clearly highlighted her big brown eyes. Her outfit was about as revealing as per usual. The store encourages us to dress young like our clientele. Diya's interpretation of the dress code is just lazy and revealing. I'm not sure if that is what the company is going for, but the male heavy staff isn't going to intervene.

She looked like she walked out of a 90's TV show, on par with the current trends. A thin, black button up sweater slightly strained at her perky tits. The material was just thick enough to hide if she was wearing a bra or not , but from previous outfits, the whole store knows that her tits can hold themselves up without a bra. She's been known to do without one more often than not. The sweater was cropped and ended a few inches above her skirt, showing her dark tan, hair covered midriff. She left the last few buttons undone to show off her sparking navel ring and hairy lower belly. Her white mini skirt sat just on her hip bones, and was made of some type of t-shirt like material. It was thin enough to slightly ride up with any step she took. The look was completed by black knee high boots with a chunky heel.

If her look wasn't flirty enough, her personality was for sure. She never showed too much excitement, but she never passed up an opportunity for an innuendo, and always made enough eye contact to grab the attention of any guy she spoke with. Diya is the type of girl that every puts every man she speaks with under the impression that they are making ground toward fucking her. I always know that I am not getting any special treatment, but I always hope that one day I will.

The work day was busy which sucked, mostly because I couldn't spend as much time flirting with Diya. I had a lot of folding to do as shitty customers looked at tee shirts and haphazardly threw them back, but I managed to admire her from afar. I got caught staring from across the room a few times, but at this point I'm sure that she welcomes the attention. Holding back a raging hard on was increasingly more challenging as the day progressed. She doesn't seem like the type who puts out, just flirts a ton and gets everyone excited. I haven't had an out of work opportunity to make a move, but I think about it every day.

Around three, she disappeared from the register for what I assumed was her break time. Our breaks have not matched up to date, keeping our interactions strictly to the store floor and interrupted by our job tasks. My mind raced, knowing that my own break began in fifteen minutes and I could have the most fortune I've had today. I could only hope that she would decide to chill in the break room instead of taking her break elsewhere. The next fifteen minutes were anxiety ridden. My heart rate was elevated and my mind went through every possible scenario to come.

3:13 pm hit and I did not even wait for the last two minutes of my shift to head back to the break room. If they fired me over those two minutes, I could care less under these circumstances. The break room is down a long hallway leading away from the door behind the register. The room was at the end of the hallway, built as a cheap add on in the warehouse. I thought about my opening line the whole walk down the hallway. Should I play it smooth? Mature? Tease her a bit? I reached the door and it was time. I opened the door to immediately see Diya facing away from me, sticking her white fabric covered ass out with her legs slightly apart and her hands running through the back of her hair like a slutty model. No more than a second later I heard the click of a camera go off and she released the position, turning to face me.

"Bill!" she fell forward, laughing playfully. She walked toward me and placed a hand on my shoulder flirtatiously, continuing to laugh. I was immediately intoxicated by her scent that had filled the room. "You caught me in the middle of a photo shoot! How awkward!"

"What a setting for a photo shoot! That thirty year old couch is quite the backdrop." I teased with a smile and we both laughed.

"Who cares about a backdrop when the main attraction is on point?" She smirked, clearly fishing for a compliment.

"The couch works for me." I smiled while eyeing her up and down.

"I thought so!" She posed a little with her hand on her hip, winking at me with her mouth slightly open to be cute. "Hey, would you take the pics instead of this stupid self timer? I was hoping to get a few more in?" She reached for her phone and held it out to me, assuming my answer would be yes. I took the phone from her hand, choosing to stay quiet and display my knowing smirk.

"High Camera angle!" she demanded as she struck a sassy pose. Hand once again on her hip, big brown eyes staring right into the lens. I clicked off a few pictures before she changed poses to face away from me once again. She stuck her little ass out at me like a porn star. I couldn't help but to think of grabbing those hips and sinking my cock into that ripe pussy. She was narrow yet shapely. I could already imagine how tight she could grip my cock between those legs. After a few more clicks, she looked back and wiggled her ass a little and looked back at me with a knowing stare.

This little bitch was trying to get it! And she knows she can! She spun around and sat down on the couch, crossing her booted legs and supporting herself on one arm. I started to just snap shots throughout her various poses and movements, struggling to keep focus on the quality of my pictures with such an attractive subject to stare at.

She began to pose sitting up while playing with the buttons of her sweater, teasing that she would begin to undo them. She moved her hands around her chest, lightly touching her breasts and running her hands down her stomach, a few times playing with the dangling belly ring layered over her low-rise skirt. I did not expect her to actually unbutton the sweater, but Diya seems to be a girl full of surprises. She undid the few strained buttons that were holding the sweater from popping open, immediately revealing a stunningly perfect cleavage. The sweater somehow still covered her nipples, but showed the majority of her perfect breasts that needed no bra to hold them in place. She raised her arms overhead, running her hands through her thick brown hair. Her eyes closed and mouth slightly open immediately made me think of what she looks like mid orgasm. The bottom of her sweater rode up just high enough to reveal the bottom of her tits while her nipples stayed covered. I snapped a few pics of the vixen, now starting to wonder what her plans for this photo shoot were.

"I'm starting to guess that these pictures aren't for your LinkedIn profile?"

"Well, I guess these could get me a few interviews."

Diya stretched her arms out to the sides, now fully revealing her perfect tits to me. She lowered her head to stare into my eyes, then returning to a pose egging me on to take more pictures. I probably took fifty shots while I took her in. My cock straining at my track pants was beginning to seriously distract me.

"I started an Only Fans account. Figured I could make some money with how popular my Insta account is. So far it has been blowing this job away." She smirked while pushing her breasts up with each palm.

"So you started doing your shoots on work breaks? A bit risky huh?"

"Well, I saw your name coming up next on the break sheet and figured you would be an excellent photographer. Sometimes things just happen for a reason."

Diya sat up and moved to the front of the couch, spreading her legs wide, booted feet firmly planted on the floor. Her skirt rode up to the top of her hips, and her bare pussy was now on full display as she placed both arms behind her to lean back. I was getting the full show. She struck another open mouthed pose as if she was surprised. She then lifted both legs up and out wide to give an even more in depth display as if this she wasn't displayed enough already.

I lowered her phone and stared. Her pussy was as hairy as I would have imagined from seeing her midriff. I am unsure if my cock had ever been this hard. There's something so primal about her natural grooming. I have never fucked a hairy pussy. I immediately imagined my thick cock surrounded by her dark hair while her tight, wet pussy lips milk my cock. Despite being about ten feet away, I took in the strongest whiff of Diya's scent that I have smelt to date. The bitch was clearly in heat and ripe as could be. I was done with this picture shit. I dropped my pants and slowly started to walk toward her.

"Somebody's ready to play. You're done taking pictures? I thought you could keep it rolling?"

"You mean film us?"

"Why not? You're too shy? You don't want to show off that big cock?"

I looked at her up and down. My dick was doing all of the thinking now. I knew it was a stupid choice to film a porno with some chick I barely know from work, but fuck it. I set her phone up, propped up on the TV stand in the room and clicked the start video button.

Diya was laying there legs still open to the camera wagging a finger to coax me over. I was on full auto pilot, no logic or reason was applied from here. I ripped my shirt off and kneeled down to bury my face in her ripened pussy.

Her scent only intensified as my face lowered to her pussy lips. I reached out with the tip of my tongue and to graze her already soaked pussy lips. Her scent and taste was invigorating, causing me to feverishly lick and suck at her cunt lips. It took no more than a few licks to feel the distinctly firm nub of her clit poking forward. My first contact with her clit caused Diya to moan rather audibly. I could feel her contract in her thighs and lower abs. Her moans grew as I slowly intensified my attack on her clit, moving from slow strokes to firm circles. My face was getting wet at this point from her messy cunt's excitement. Firm and fast flicks elicited quite a response from the little minx, causing me to continue and bring her to her first orgasm. Returning to work after this messy fuck should be fun.

Diya grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up to kiss her. Her lips were puffy and her kiss was deep. She was far from shy about tasting herself on me. My cock was now pointed directly at her cunt and poking at its opening. Diya took her hand that was not pulling my face into hers, and grabbed my cock. Her hand felt so tiny as she stroked it twice. She wasted no time pulling me in and placing the tip directly between her pussy lips. I needed no further encouragement, sinking my full length slowly into the most slippery cunt I have ever felt. Her long nails gouged into my ass as I bottomed out, feeling her squeeze my cock through its full length and moaning into my ear.

There was no mindful effort on my part to begin thrusting. A rather automatic program took over and my thrusts ensued. Her pussy was incredible. I hadn't felt a woman so slick and tight. My mind went to some other place while my body was on autopilot. Diya scratched at my back and let out sporadic yelps as my cock worked its way in and out of her spasming pussy.

"Harder, Bill. Please. Harder!" Diya brought me back to consciousness, staring up at me with those round brown eyes.

I grabbed the back of her knees and folded her nearly in half. Her boots sat on my shoulders as I used her for leverage to repeatedly slam my bodyweight into her cock first.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Aghhhhhh! Fuck Bill! Yes!" It took no more than ten strokes for her to scream, "I'm Cuming!" and It was obvious that she was as her legs strained against my weight and her abdominals quivered in a way that only a deep orgasm could bring on. I persevered through her body's attempts to reduce the overwhelming sensations and continued to pummel her pussy. I was rewarded by her squeezing me tighter yet.

"What? Bill! Oh my god. I'm... I'm gonna... Oh god bill. I'm Gonna cum again." She was surprised and frantic. No longer than it took for her to get the words out of her mouth, she was convulsing on my cock once again, this time almost silently like the moans were trapped inside her.

Her contractions eased and we lay still for a brief second, both catching our breaths. I peeled myself away from her and she quickly bounced to her feet, ripping her sweater off and sliding her slinky skirt down over her boots and off to the floor. Immediately after stripping, she dropped to her knees and sucked the hell out of my cock, bobbing frantically to suck every inch. Her tongue skillfully worked the underside of my cock head, slowly bringing on that familiar sensation in my balls. Before she could get too carried away, I grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet. A distinct pop was heard as she unlatched from my cock and looked me in the eyes again, but now with aggression.

I plopped on the couch behind me, and no sooner did Diya hop right on my lap and sink her sopping pussy right down my length. She ran her hands through her hair, just as she had during her "photo shoot", while bouncing up and down. Feeling her do the work was incredible as she squeezed my cock with each stroke. Her tits bounced up and down in front of my face and her slutty belly ring rebounded in every direction as her pace increased.

She moaned and fell forward on me, switching from a vertical stroke, to grinding her pussy on my cock and groin. This motion did not take long to bring her to what seemed like a few more orgasms before she began to bring on my own. The sensations made me grunt and groan, building deep in my balls as she milked my cock with slow and fast strokes. I figured I would let her decide how we would finish this.

"Diya, I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum."

She said nothing.

Her pace remained, and her hips ground on me harder. The point of no return was coming and she didn't seem to care. I could feel it building, and then my muscles contract, reflexively holding my orgasm back as her pussy further built up the sensation. I had never cum inside of a woman without protection and before even cumming, I swore this was the most incredible thing I had ever felt.

My cock exploded inside her, immediately becoming even more slippery as she picked up her pace, grinding on me to further my orgasm. It was almost an out of body experience as she was now yelling although I wasn't even paying that any attention. She never stopped stroking my cock, and as my orgasm slightly backed off, I realised that she was cuming once again on my still hard cock.

Her pace slowed and she climbed off me to suck my cock once again. I couldn't even bear it, squirming in every direction, and after a few seconds she let off and looked up at me on her knees smiling.

"Wow! That was incredible!" she said with apparent amazement. "Let's do that more often." She stood up and began to dress. "I need to get back out there, but let's hang out after work. Is that OK by you?"

I just nodded with a smile. "Write down my number."

She cracked open her phone to stop the video, sweater still open in the front, squeezing her tits together to type and entered my number.

"I'll see you more in a few hours, Bill." she smirked while buttoning up her sweater and then opened the door.

"Jonathan!" Diya said in a happy voice. Our gigantic supervisor was standing at the door, looking down at Diya and then past her to me lying naked, cock semi-hard on the couch.

"Well this is what break time is all about," he said. "Bill, get cleaned up and get back out there. Diya, I need to see you in my office."

What the hell? This is too casual for getting caught, quite literally, with my pants down in the break room.

Diya looked back at me, giggling. "See you in a bit Bill!" and then followed the ex-Division 1 linebacker to his office. I was slightly taken aback how happy and unconcerned she was. I cleaned myself up and ended my break early. I had to walk past Jonathan's office down the long halfway back to the store floor. The door was closed and I could hear a distinct thumping. While I have no more evidence, I'm going to assume that Diya is getting pounded by our gigantic boss behind that door and our encounter was something that she does frequently. Kind of embarrassing to be honest. I figured Diya was rather sexual, but didn't think back to back guys were her type of thing. Maybe it's my imagination and she just getting scolded in there. Maybe it's just the A/C coming on. At least I didn't get the sloppy seconds!


Vanttont
Vanttont
62 Followers