All Comments on 'Work Meeting at a Naturist Pool'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shewolf13shewolf13almost 2 years ago

Exhausting dialogue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs some editing, language is not the problem, but unfinished sentences, repetitions and leaps of logic are.

Some original characters and ideas. I can imagine Luigi being played by Roberto Benignini. The wife could need a little more fleshing out. And I'd love to hear more about Hilda and Claudia and see less use of tired clichée.

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I always avoid giving too precise details on the physical appearance of the protagonists, so that each reader can imagine who he or she prefers

I would never, EVER think of Benigni, but that's a free choice. :)

The wife will be better explored in a sequel... if readers like it. Claudia appears in very few lines and more space is needed. Hilda is normally a very different person from what we have seen so far, experienced but not as a dominatrix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story, the details of the weekend leading up to the scene in the bedroom. The background story of Marina and Luigi, and the events at the spa. It all made a logical progression to a wonderful finish. Well done!

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I had never been told that I wrote a "wonderful finish," and humbly I did not believe it, but I thank.

I also hope it can be at least an "honest beginning," describing simple behaviors of ordinary people.

Thank you!

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Very hot and enjoyable story. I'm glad you mentioned English was not your first language. I understood the mistakes and was able to read it anyways. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Exciting story! 5 stars!

If you write a continuation, please don't involve others into their intimacy. These are 2 people fiercely devoted to each other. The whole "repressed spouse who suddenly becomes a swinger" story is so common.

Role play and possibly exhibitionist/voyeur scenes, but putting them with others would destroy their story of dedication, devotion, and ever-passionate love.

Monogamy can be exciting, and you've written a story that proves it!

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, anonymous Augustan, and thank you, Bronco56. I will treasure devi your advice. There is no cuckolding in my stories, and if the brat intervenes in the ending, it is only to give the couple a suite where they can show a little bit of exhibitionism (a quickie in the shower seemed too simple to me).

I would like to see the couple meet many friends along the way, but always remaining faithful to each other.

jwswinglejwswingle4 months ago

Well done, figure out how to extend the story; maybe the corporate structure and families become polyamorous?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES