Work Meeting Piss Desperation

Story Info
Katie is losing control over her bladder, her enemy helps.
910 words
3.61
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a generally average looking 19 year old, at first glance you would dismiss her as being an innocent reserved woman. She worked at a tech company in an office with many other people, one of them being her most hated colleague, Nathan. Nathan was a 6'4" pain in the ass, although he was gorgeous to look at she had to admit. He has the most captivating bright blue eyes and black ruffled almost fluffy looking hair. She despised him, how could someone so irritating look so sexy?

Katie was on her way to work coffee in hand, by the time she got there she had finished it. It was currently 10:00 and she had a 3 hour meeting which started at 10:30. A meeting for that amount of time required more coffee, she needed more caffeine in her system. Downing another cup of coffee she went to her desk and sorted through some paper work. That's when Nathan arrived, his presence noted by everyone as he strode through the double doors into the room. Dressed in a white button up and black trousers. He glanced at Katie then continued to his desk a few rows from mine. Before she knew it, it was already 10:30 and she headed into the meeting.

Katie took a seat next to the window and low and behold, Nathan takes his seat opposite her, smirking. The meeting begins, someone is standing at the front presenting a new client project. Katie feels an uncomfortable sensation building up in her lower belly, she soon realises that her bladder is rather full. Glancing at the clock she realised to her horror that they have another 2 and a half hours left of the meeting. She hopes she can hold it that long. Another hour passes and she's desperate at this point but she tries not to let it show. Her legs are tightly crossed her foot bouncing, and her discomfort slightly visible in her expression.

Nathan can't take his eyes off her. He's transfixed. He realises that she's desperate as she is making it fairly obvious at this point. He enjoys watching her struggle. She makes eye contact with him and he smirks at her winking. Her face blushes. She must realise that he's caught on as she looks embarrassed. She's trying desperately not to lose control, he notices her hand slid between her thighs pressing down to hold back the contents of her bladder. Nathan feels the blood rush to his dick, this is turning him on. Suddenly, Katie raised her hand and asks to be excused. She rather quickly leaves the room. Without asking to be excused, Nathan gets up and follows her out the room. He sees her practically running for the female toilets, his long legs allow him to catch up with her, he puts his hand on the wall in front of her, blocking her from entering.

"Stop! What are you doing, Nathan!?" cried Katie.

"Why what's wrong? You gonna wet yourself like a child?" asked Nathan.

A whimper escaped from her throat.

"please Nathan, I can't hold it any longer."

"Then don't." Nathan said with a devilish grin on his face.

He guides her further into the bathroom and corners her against the wall, she has both hands pinned between her legs, desperately trying to stay in control. There is a visible bulge in Nathan's trousers but he doesn't care. He can't wait to watch her lose control. He places his hand over her lower belly and stares into her eyes.

"no no no no, Nathan please, I won't be able to control myself." Katie begged.

He pushed his palm into her lower belly, she whimpers as she desperately tries to hold her pee in. He grabs her wrists and pushes them into the wall above her head.

"no no no it's coming out!" Katie cried.

A wet spurt hissed out of her and splattered on the floor. Katie had made the stupid decision to not wear any underwear this morning, now she was making a mess.

"Tsk, naughty girl, no panties Katie?" Nathan smirked as he watched her loose control. She moaned in ecstasy as her piss flows out of her splattering into a puddle on the floor. The feeling was orgasmic. When she came down from her high she opened her eyes to see Nathan in front of her. His blue eyes filled with a hunger she couldn't identify, she also noticed the large bulge in the front of his pants. Oh my god, he had been getting off on this she realised. Then it dawned on her that so had she. Realising that after realising her bladder, her clit now throbbed, desperate for some much needed attention. She reached for him and palmed his length through his trousers. A low moan escaped his throat as he thrusts forward into her touch. She kneels down in front of him, looking up at him with eyes full of lust. She finds his zipper and pulls his trousers and boxers down together, revealing his long cock, glistening with pre-cum. He groans in anticipation. She pumps his length with her hand before places her lips on the sensitive head of his cock. She slurps the pre-cum from his slit. He groans in reply. She takes his whole length in her throat and begins bobbing up and down, her tongue swirling round his cock.

"Fuck, Katie, that feels so good," he groans.