Work Mess up to Bed Messed up Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets teasing, loving and may be also punishment.
862 words
4.23
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting on the music, I walked into the shower. It had been a fucked up day at work and by now, I'm sure he knew. I hadn't brought myself to tell him I had messed up one of his clients' accounts. I set up the water to warm, grabbed a bottle of shampoo from the rack and began lathering as my thoughts drifted. I knew he would be disappointed and angry. This called for punishment. It hurt that I disappointed him. I swear it was an honest mistake! Still, should have been more careful. I could hear my heart pounding. What would he do? Did he now think I was careless? Uncertainties crept in slowly.

I heard the bathroom door open and turned to see a rugged tired 5'9 man with his blue thin-striped shirt untucked. He was home! After a minute or two of a hard on stare between us, he walked in the shower with his clothes still on and gave me a hug. Somehow, all my uncertainties were washed away.

He took the sponge and the bottle of body wash from me and did the least thing I expected. Starting from the back of my neck, he slowly washed my neck, his manly fingers massaging my neck while his luscious lips left a kiss here and there. His hands trailed my back tracing circles while he brought his other hand to the front and caressed my chubby stomach.

King proceeded to wash my ass and feet before he came up to hug me from behind. Our bodies were so pressed against each other; I could feel his dick hardening between my ass cheeks. Just the thought of his dick becoming hard between me was getting me hot, bothered and humid. He brought up his right hand and held my perky size 36 boobs flicking my now hard nipple with his finger.

He turned me around to face him and continued washing me up. Like before, he started with my neck, kissing and caressing me with his tongue. He brought his hands to my boobs which fit perfectly into his hands. They were in sync. He fondled and kneaded them for a minute before putting my nipple in his mouth. His tongue swirled around my nipple and I swear it made me go crazy. He sucked on my hard nipple and flicked it with his tongue while his other hand massaged my other boob.

He continued washing me down to my stomach and stopped when he reached at my clit. He looked at it ravishingly, lifted his finger and slowly tapped my now red swollen clit. He made circular motions and lightly pinched my clit in between his fingers. I felt a swarm of sexual tension over whelm me. I needed him and needed him fast. With no hurry, King knelt down and hungrily, put his mouth on my clit and lightly kissed it, licked it ever so slowly, ran his tongue along it, massaging with his finger just the entrance to my now soaking wet pussy. With all the teasing, I felt my body spasm with an orgasm as I held on to his shoulders for support.

He licked, kissed and pinched my clit while denying me the pleasure of at least having his finger in me. Carrying me to the bed, he dried me off with a towel and started applying lotion all over me. He part my legs and smirked when he saw my pussy glistening with wetness.

There I was. On our huge bed, cunt dripping with wetness put on display, legs apart for him. I wanted him. No. Needed him. So bad my boobs began to ache with need. He slowly took off his wet clothes and I saw that his hard dick was hungry for me just as my pussy was for him. He knelt down on the bed, putting each of his leg at the side of my body, brought his mouth to mine,started kissing me, occasionally coming for my tongue.

Unable to wait any longer, I reached down and grabbed his dick, lifted my ass off the bed a little to let him in and finally I was full of him. He was so huge and hard I could feel his dick pulsate in my soaking cunt. His thickness stretched me out to accommodate itself. Gently, I swayed my hips forward and backwards just in time to see his dick covered in white cum as it slid out of me. Just imagining that it all came from me, was hot and sexy as hell, I needed more. I was so close, and I knew that he knew it. Picking up pace, I continuously rocked my hips with a much faster rhythm than before and I could feel it coming. I was almost there, perhaps just two more seconds and I would have been overwhelmed with ecstasy. Unfortunately or fortunately, King had other plans for me. He slid out of me, and turned me around bending me on our bed. My phat ass was now in the air, and shortly after, a sting radiated from my ass. Of course, he had other plans.