Work Out Break Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh. Neat. Also, nice to know you have a brother. I have an older sister. We are just scattered all over this thing aren't we."

"I've been trying not to worry about that too much. Like you said, the game is kind of stupid, especially with me."

"You want to keep going?"

"Are you up for that? You're not looking so hot."

"You and I both know I look amazing. And I don't know. That entire operation is kind of numb to be honest."

"Yeah that happens."

"Give me a number. How many?"

"How many what?"

"How many people have you ruined with that thing? Because I can tell you right here, right now, I never want anyone else. I want you back inside me. I'm paying for it now, but that orgasm almost killed me, and I want more."

"Not a whole lot. Just a couple of parties that went really, really out of hand. But so far, you're the only one who has actually said they wanted more."

"Get back inside me. Your big friend doesn't look so good."

I can't quite make it out in the dim light of her apartment, but I feel her smile. Warm and open and just evil enough to keep me interested. I pounce on her and she winces, the bruise on her face, and the bruises forming between her legs tender and sore. The hunger isn't as strong as it was a minute ago. The prey still struggles and whines, but she plays too, wriggling and squirming, trying to actually get closer than anything else.

I enter her again, still wet, and slick and warm and soft as she once was, but tender this time, not quite as eager. She winces and gasps and moans just as bad as the first time, but she actively pushes into me, goading me deeper and deeper through her passage, moving her hips to further guide me into her depths. I hit a wall and she shifts and I keep going deeper. She lays a hand on her stomach, external proof that I am inside of her.

"What are you," she whispers through clenched teeth in awe, "what are you what are you whatareyou."

Her mantra tightens her core and collapses into me, nails digging into muscles on my back. I feel her nails pierce my skin and throw my head back and gasp. Pain, wonderous, symphonic pain, just as I give her, she gives me. Fair, balanced, equal, everything given and taken in equal measure. It's rapturous. Through hissed teeth I scream my adulation as pain crawls deeper and deeper into my spine. It's enough. It's more than enough. I turn my head down and see Louise staring at me, darkness and hunger awakening in the deepest parts of her soul. She says the best word in any language.

"More."

I growl and roar as my muscles clench even harder, the backs of my thighs tensing more and more and more, and I destroy her.

Every ounce of my being is poured into her as every movement drives home the perfect purpose of our coupling. I am here to annihilate this woman, this creature, this thing, just as she is here to do to me. Mutually assured destruction in a perfect mix of ecstasy and terror, every sense alight in perfect harmony. I growl and moan as she purrs and screams her own sensation into the world, a message that there is a God and I am here and open for all to witness, just as their Goddess shall receive visitors.

My core tightens as her orgasm draws to a close. Her legs wrap around my waist and prohibit my exit. Our eyes lock and I don't need her to say a thing. My thrusts stop and I hilt myself in her, just as the flood is unleashed.

The first shot alone lasts almost a minute. I feel her stomach swell with my seed, weighing her down and warming her core. Her lips find mine and we scream into one another, in awe of my gift and her acceptance. She takes more and more and more and more of me, all I can give, and I give everything. Every fiber of my being is tasked with the singular purpose of drawing out this orgasm as long as possible. More seed, more tensing muscle, more locked bones. We entwine ourselves together as my orgasm keeps going. She mumbles something under my lips, swirling my tongue with hers, breath shared and one.

Another kick comes and the rest starts. More cum, thick and heavy and potent floods into her, and I lose track of any shred of humanity left. I am this and nothing more. Loise finds the last gaps between us and erases them. There is no barrier. Acceptance of pain and hurt and those that would bring pain is her being, just as it is mine. I give pain and take it. I give love and take it. She gives and takes, gives, and takes, as my orgasm finally ends.

Louise sighs and kisses me again, softer, satisfied, a reward for something magical and special, where all I did was bring her beautiful pain.

"Fucking Christ, you are something special," she says, right into my ear.

"I'm a monster," I whisper back, and she giggles.

"Oh, you absolutely are. Then what does that make me?"

"Does it matter?"

And I start to saw into Louise again, just as she starts to squirm underneath me.