Work Rest in Alpine Lavish Spa

Story Info
Four couples and one Mgtow share a warm pool under snow.
5.7k words
4.16
16.1k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
190 Followers

Four couples and one Mgtow share a warm pool under snow

TAGS: exhibitionism, harness, pregnant, office spouse, Mgtow, removed breast, co-workers, pegging, no-cuckold, facial.

*** A contribution to the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. Remember to vote, not only this tale but the one you liked best.

A group of co-worker chemists (all naturists) spends a weekend at a mountain mansion with a large Jacuzzi hot tub. The mansion often hosts the lesbian orgies of the Company Chairwoman, but in this tale, the group consists of monogamous couples who will not unleash a wild orgy (although they will have sex under the gaze of others).

I warn the in-a-hurry reader that the first chapter will be less exciting than usual, but it is to build up the mood.

Any constructive comments will be welcome.

Some characters were already present in an earlier story of mine "Work Prize: office spouse Mgtow", but it is not necessary to have read it to understand what happens in this tale.

English is not my mother tongue and there may be some lexical or grammatical errors. Please enjoy the idea more than the grammar. ***

Introduction.

.

I was asleep. But I could hear my wife's voice giggling, and her sweet little foot on my hardening cock.

"Wake up, Luigi, if you wake up I'll give you a kiss..." and she giggled like a brat.

"Let me sleep five more minutes, Marina..."

"Come on, Luigi, don't you want to see how I prepared your wife to welcome guests?"

It was Wolfgang's voice! My wife's bloody, obnoxious assistant, the so-called «office husband» of her!

I got up immediately. My wife giggled, completely naked at the edge of the large pool, exposing her entire body, from nipple to clitoris, to Wolfgang's eyes (only the eyes?)!

A prudish woman would have covered her chest and pussy with her hands: but my wife had become a genuine exhibitionist, and she was not content to be seen naked by her co-workers. Marina had her wrists cuffed behind her back, with three pairs of manacles hooked to a leather harness.

What had those two «office spouses» been doing while I slept on the deck chair, lulled by the sound of bubbles from the warm Jacuzzi?

.

Chapter 1. Once upon a time, there was a little house in the woods.

.

Once upon a time, there was a little house in the woods, full of good things to eat.

It might sound like the beginning of the fairy tale of Hansel and Gretel, or even Snow White; or other medieval fairy tales.

Even the pool for the collective bathing of guests resembled a medieval dream: the «Fountain of Eternal Youth», painted by great painters as a garden where naked men and women ate, drank, and indulged in shared pleasures for an endless time.

My wife Marina was a brilliant scientist heading a team, in a large Chemical Company based in Germany. Once, by a fortuitous chance, she and I had personally met the all-powerful Chairwoman (and heir to the Founders) of the Company, who had liked her very much. She had given some gifts to my wife and had also promised her that she would let her use the «little hideout in the mountains».

My wife took the opportunity to organize a weekend of absolute rest for her Team. They were all naturists and it would be a wonderful opportunity to rest, get to know each other better and be together in January before the stress of work began again.

The «little hideout» was not really a house: rather, it was a kind of architectural dream dedicated to shared pleasure. It was a large octagonal room, with a large hot tub in the center, able to comfortably accommodate eight people, maybe more.

Around the tub, there were loungers, mattresses, ottomans, hammocks, suspended rattan egg chairs, wide sofas with a silk dome for momentary «hiding» (but it seemed no one had ever used it!), and any other luxury item you ever saw displayed in expensive stores. The chairwoman of the Company was usually a reasonable and rational person, but when faced with the furniture choices of her personal spa she seemed to give in to the most childish whims.

Then there were three different bathrooms, located at three corners: the fourth corner was reserved for the elevator.

Large windows allowed a 360-degree view of the entire snowy mountain panorama: a bit like the mansion seen in «Charlie's Angels 2000 the Movie»: students of architectural history know it as the «Chemosphere House» (7776 Torreyson Drive, Los Angeles).

But because this «tower» was in the center of the restaurant's rooftop, no one could see the people inside: the chairwoman and her friends used to spend their days naked, getting in and out of the lukewarm tub. Power was provided by solar panels, and water recirculation was provided by the plumbing system of the restaurant below.

The tub had been built above a large restaurant on one of the most beautiful peaks in the Alps. An elevator could transport things and people from the restaurant to the mansion: the owner was in the habit of having the restaurant's chefs send her catered food.

The chairwoman perhaps organized long lesbian orgies there with her girlfriends and girlfriends. I don't know for sure.

Marina, my wife used to tell me wonderful things about this mansion. She wanted at all costs to achieve a nice weekend with the employees of her Team. Naked, of course, because naturism was part of the company policy: «zero clothes, zero secrets».

The naked truth, they say.

I do not agree 100% but I understand that it is important to them, and I try to comply. Showing myself naked does not appeal to me (and not because I am ugly or not endowed): I am reluctant because of a very prudish upbringing. They, on the other hand, are all enthusiastic about showing themselves naked: they tell me that Naturism is very deeply rooted in Austria and Germany, and maybe it's me being too shy, I don't know.

To reach that lavish tub mansion built above the famous restaurant on the lake (with a view of the snow-capped peaks all around) it had been necessary for me to drive the car under the snowfall, through a long road full of curves amid tall snow-covered fir trees.

The restaurant was famous, because of the magnificent view of the trout-rich lake, whereas the "mansion tub" was secret.

Christmas had passed and all the warmth and lights were gone.

Ever since I was a child I have wondered if all the lights and warmth flaunted by Christmas celebrations were not just a way of exorcising the dark and cold. Considering that Death is cold, and Life is warm. They seemed to me (as a child) to be very basic concepts, suitable for primordial civilizations.

Heat is life. Cold is death. I know that when the summer mugginess makes still people sweat one wishes for a little bit of coolness, but cold weather is death, whether at the bottom of a lake or in the snow.

Thus, as a child, I thought that the Christmas tree with the candles and lighted wreaths, the lit fireplace, and even a particular choice of colors such as bright white and flaming red were elaborate on purpose to deny the existence of winter darkness (when the night hours are much longer than the day hours).

Similarly, the warmth exhibited by families and stores at Christmas also seemed to me to be a way of denying the existence of the cold. Sugar, candy, and candied fruit, in short, are calories. A roast turkey, boiled pasta, shepherd's pie, all warm things. Starting with the discovery of Columbus, chocolate, and coffee, obviously hot and full of sugar with its calories. Not to mention that - for alcohol drinkers - even the drinks add heat to the face and body: and consumption considered socially acceptable is greatest, especially between Christmas and New Year.

Then comes January. When I was a child I thought that January was a Giant, that his name was «Gennaro» (nickname: Genny for close friends) and that he was from Naples. Only as an adult did I find out that he was a deity of Time, with two faces on top of one head: an old face looking to the past, and a young (new) face looking to the future. The Latin name comes from the word «Ianua», which means Door: January is the month of change when we look at the past that has already ended and plan for the future that has yet to happen.

After January, the Romans dedicated a month to a deadly goddess who exterminated populations in cold and hunger: the goddess «Febris», or Fever, meaning «The Flu», not only on Saturday Night.

Today it makes us smile because we have heating, refrigerator, and medicine, but back then people died in a bad way by Flu. The ancients were afraid of winter: and I always wonder if we have really changed that much in just twenty centuries, or if on a subliminal level we are still the same monkeys as we were two thousand years ago, terrified because the daylight hours are getting shorter and because food tends to be scarce. And even though the elders try to reassure us by saying that it is just a cycle and that after two months of cold weather spring will return, I am so enteropathic and so «seasonal depressive», that I really believe that January is the end of the world: January and February are the monstrous giants Gog and Magog, who have arrived from the far Northeast to kill us all.

E in questa strada di montagna stavo ripensando a tutte queste memorie, mentre il freddo sembrava assumere una forma fisica nell'aria e nella luce del debole sole che batteva sulla neve.

My wife snored softly as she slept by my side. I drove the car while listening to a mix of Christmas music to try to warm myself up, but my heart was small. I should not have been worried: I had eaten my fill at relatives' houses, received some gifts and given many away, and owned new scarves and gloves (as usual), new pullovers, and new jackets. And I was satiated with lots of food, with a wonderful wife who loved me. And I was driving to a warm hot tub where I would eat endless food (like in the medieval tales about a Land of Cockaigne).

So why was my forehead scowling and my knuckles pale? Why did I have this feeling of fear and claustrophobia?

The forest in the mountains was cold and inhospitable. The ancient Romans had a word that meant both Forest and Mountain («Silvae») because they felt uncomfortable in either case, much preferring the plains without woodlands. And the worst defeats, the Romans always suffered among forests and mountains.

Suddenly the forest opened up. Until then the fir trees had formed very high walls, like a Canyon of rocks. Suddenly I found myself in a wide clearing. In front of me was a very wide lake, occupying most of the valley, and to the left was the ultramodern building of a huge luxury Restaurant.

We were safe. Oops, I meant to say, we had arrived. I tried to see the glass windows of our «flat tower with jacuzzi», but from the asphalt it was invisible: they had built it in the middle of the restaurant terrace. The guests' privacy would be total: no one would be able to see two naked girls kissing against the glass, or a man and a woman fucking in the heat with their backs exposed to the snowflakes.

Perhaps I am exaggerating, but a few minutes ago I was thinking of the giants of the Apocalypse, Gog, and Magog, and the extermination of the entire mankind. The sight of the lake and the restaurant inspired different thoughts in my mind: Land of Toys, Candyland, and the Fountain of Eternal Youth (with endless food and classy drink in profusion).

I parked the car and woke my wife with a kiss.

"Wake up, Marina: darling, we have arrived in the Earthly Paradise."

.

Chapter 2. Eight Little Indians.

.

We should have been eight people that weekend, or more likely, seven and a half.

Supermarina was the boss, and I was the husband (the First Gentleman). There were a couple of chemists, husband, and wife: Karl-Heinz, hairy as a werewolf, and Birgit, with a short blond bob.

Then there was an «office couple», i.e., two people who (as they repeated) were proud to be attuned to each other: Nicoletta (a brunette with big boobs) and Dieter, a tall, fat man with very light eyes. Dieter was married but his wife could not come because the bank where she was manager had assigned her to teach a course; Nicoletta was single but had said she would come with a new boyfriend.

Seventh, Wolfgang Muller, my wife's so-called «work husband» or «office spouse» (a concept I was having a hard time digesting), had reserved a place for a possible «companion» we knew nothing about.

My wife and I arrived at the lake before the others.

Marina introduced herself to the restaurant staff, explaining that we had permission from the Chairwoman. But before my wife even showed her the email, they reassured her: they had been advised by phone to indulge any desire of «Supermarina», whatever she wished.

We were alone in that magnificent building, but I was deadly sleepy.

I had been driving for hours, had not slept the night before, and felt a deep fatigue upon me. My wife kept saying that I could take a nap, that we would have plenty of time to make love over the weekend anyway, and I took her advice and fell asleep.

I woke up only feeling the pressure of my wife's sweet foot on my cock. But I was too tired and for a few minutes, I remained with my eyes closed.

My wife brought her mouth closer and kissed me on the lips. "Luigi, honey, wake up, the others are coming."

"Marina you know what I like... why don't you take it in my mouth?" said I, with closed eyes.

"Wow, Marina, you won the bet! Boss, you are a magician, a Seer!"

It was Wolfgang's voice! But when had he arrived? And why was he so close while my wife was stroking me with her little foot?

I opened my eyes wide.

Damn! Wolfgang and my wife were chuckling as if they had made a joke, or perhaps a rascal trick.

My nude wife was wearing only the black leather harness with the triple cuffs again: she was holding one foot on my hard cock, and laughing. Wolgang, behind her, was also naked, his cock limp.

For a moment I thought she had betrayed me. Was his cock so soft because he had just cum? How could I have known? Was the sleep I was in natural or had my wife given me a sleeping pill? All split-second thoughts. I looked at them with wide eyes.

"OH! Look, he opened his eyes wide, how funny! You were right, Wolfie, you too, you won the other bet, so we're even, now," my wife said, laughing.

Then turning to me, Marina said, "Don't be jealous, Luigi. We played a joke on you, honey. I don't want to cheat on you, and I hope this weekend will show you that Wolfie and I are not lovers. We are just two colleagues who help each other and support each other like a brother and sister."

Wolfgang held out his hand to me with a wide smile, "Peace?"

"Peace." I decided to trust them.

Meanwhile from the elevator came the others, greeting my wife warmly (with triple handcuffs) with long hugs and kisses on her face.

Blond bob Birgit was pregnant and had been for several months. Speaking of size, Dieter looked even fatter, and the brunette Nicoletta seemed to have even bigger boobs. Karl-Heinz (Birgit's husband) carried all the suitcases so as not to weigh her down. They looked like such a sweet couple...

Nicoletta was very sad. "I'm sorry to sadden the festive mood, but I dumped my boyfriend yesterday. I talked to him about this weekend and he kept telling me that we are crazy and immoral. I was trying to explain to him that naturism is a healthy and wholesome thing but he kept saying that an orgy would happen here."

Marina said, "But did you tell him he would have the opportunity to conceal himself with screens and canvas domes?"

"Of course! But I think he was embarrassed by the idea of being naked in front of so many unknown people. And men, like Dieter."

"You mean it's my fault?" asked Dieter who was right next to her (as always).

"No, DDD [Dear dearest Dieter], it is not your fault. It's his fault: that he earned the honorific title of the Ex-boyfriend, period. I feel sad and lonely now, though."

Dieter hugged her. "I'm here, Nico, don't worry..."

I was surprised to notice that despite the embrace with Nicoletta's big bare tits, and the meeting of his own skin against her stiff nipples, Dieter's cock remained completely flaccid.

Maybe my wife was right: maybe there is a kind of friendship between colleagues that excludes any sexual implication. Mah.

####

.

Chapter 3. Pregnant Pegging.

.

Each couple reclined on the cushions and couches. Marina and I were closer to the elevator. Karl-Heinz and Birgit were next to us, sprawled limply on two lawn chairs. Dieter and Nicoletta were sharing a very long couch for the moment, but each was on their own side. And to my right, Wolfang was rocking from a suspended egg with cushioned pillows.

Karl-Heinz stood up straight. His cock was straight, too. He coughed to clear his throat and then said, with some hesitation, " Co-workers, Friends, I have an announcement to make. When Birgit and I were just friends, you used to tease us, saying we would eventually get married. When we got married, you said we would have a child right away (as happened). As a joke, you said that Birgit would bugger me in front of everyone. Well, if Supermarina who is our boss allows it, Birgit would like to show you something..."

Birgit stood up. She was naked, but under her pregnant belly and above the blond tuft of her pussy showed a black leather belt, with a strapon dildo attached. The dildo was thin and violet in color, which matched the color of her fair complexion and blond hair. The mouth was stretched into a mocking smile, like a true dominatrix.

"Our boss, Supermarina, has set an example for us. She is not ashamed to show us how she has sex with her husband: she likes to be tied and handcuffed, and she admits it without embarrassment. We gather that Luigi likes it, even though he is a bit more... reserved, that is."

As she spoke, Birgit walked along the edge of the pool, with a slow, imperious gait, to give us time to admire the outline of her dildo standing out below her full navel and proud nipples.

I don't know if I have ever seen anything more gorgeous, powerful, and exciting than a young pregnant woman walking around while wearing a strap-on.

Birgit continued, "My husband Kalle and I love this kink. And we don't want to hide it. I now want to peg him, in front of this beautiful jacuzzi, in the middle of these big windows from which we see it snowing on a cold evening while we are here in the warmth. If seeing a husband and wife having sex embarrasses you, you can raise the bulkheads, close the canvas domes, or drape a screen. I already asked Marina our Boss if I had permission to wear this leather belt and she allowed me this."

Marina was beside me, she could not gesture with her arms clasped thrice and merely nodded her head.

"Don't worry about Kalle. We have the proper lubricant and he likes it, but still, we also have a safeword and all the other forms of security. You may hear him grunting, moaning, and even howling like a werewolf (yeah, he's not just hairy, he's loud too, hehe), but believe me, that's what he likes best in the world."

Kalle nodded vigorously.

I heard the music of a smartphone. Dieter stood up. His cock was erect and his knob was purple and shiny. "Sorry guys, it's my wife. I have to answer because she has quota breaks, after the lessons of her course, they will all have to go to dinner together. Kalle please, don't mind me, zero problems for me Kalle, go ahead, we have the whole weekend but I have to go now."

Without further words, Dieter ran to lock himself inside the bathroom behind him. Nicoletta, with no respect for his privacy, ran near the door to listen, then laughed and returned near the tub, "Ha, ha, DDD is jacking off... his wife on the phone just called him a baby pig and a pink marble sausage, but where do they come up with those..."

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
190 Followers
12