Work Rest in Alpine Lavish Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wolfgang swung his legs from his Suspended Egg.

Sarcastically he said, "Nico, leave him alone, you're too nervous, it's not fair for him to listen to your «office spouse's» phone calls: it's not like he's your husband IRL, ha, ha!"

"And who could pretend to be my husband this evening, Wolfie?

Luigi already seems very busy to me, Kalle will soon not even be able to walk, DDD is locked in the bathroom and still, I would never have ruined the deep connection between us, just for a little bit of begging sex...

But, after excluding Kalle, Luigi and DDD, is there a man around this warm jacuzzi who is willing to comfort a lonely and neglected woman?

Who could lend a friendly hand to poor, lonely Nicoletta?" and smiled mischievously at Wolfgang.

"Come here, Nico... I'll give you my helping Hand for sure (and not just the Hand!), just for the weekend... that's the advantage of being Mgtow: I don't have to make an effort to seduce women, it's the women who ask me to help them an orgasm!

Just kidding--well, not too much: it's kind of true.

Although I have my doubts that this hypothetical ex-boyfriend of yours never existed, and was all your planned plan to have sex with the lonely Wolfgang..."

Nicoletta pouted. "You monster! I am deeply and sincerely sad, and you devil want to mock me?"

"Mock is for kids. I could tease you, licking slowly near your clit without making you come, or I could fuck you without respect for hours, and you know it."

"Come on, Wolfie...just for a weekend, like in the old days..."

"Challenge accepted, Nico! You always knew I wouldn't say no, right? Ha, ha!

Anyway, in our Lab I will not become your «work husband» because I'm already busy with Marina, but we can be Friends with Benefits... and, I must confess, seeing Birgit's gorgeous pregnant gait aroused considerable arousal in me..."

"Thanks, W!" laughed Birgit, already positioned behind her husband Kalle.

"You're welcome, B! You know I have always considered you beautiful, and now that you are pregnant even more so, I swear! Ever since I was 18 years old, I have always been attracted to women in an advanced state of pregnancy because they do not force me to wear a condom. Ha, ha!"

Birgit raised two hands with two erect middle fingers, but contradicting the joking gesture, she enunciated in a stern professional voice, "My honorable and respected colleague, it is my explicit duty to inform you with all the extenuating circumstances... that my pussy IS ONLY FOR KALLE!" and she giggled.

"Ah, B, you are so gorgeous when you pretend to be offended..."

They both smiled.

"Maybe Kalle will allow me to use the strap-on on you too, Wolfie, but I don't know... sometimes he can be so jealous..." said Birgit, delighted.

Kalle was too busy to utter a word.

Laughing from below the Suspended Egg, Nicoletta grabbed one of Wolfgang's ankles and tried to get him down "Hey you Don Juan de Casanova! Stop acting like a fool womanizer around! I'm right here, and I don't like you looking at other women at all on the night when you should be consoling me!"

"Okay, okay Nico... just joking... I will... lend an helping Hand..."

We were all serene and happy. Dieter continued to masturbate in the bathroom, I could not hear his wife's voice but the grunts were getting louder and louder.

.

Chapter 4 -- In Which, Marina puts her mouth on a difficult situation and resolves it as an excellent problem-solving manager, that everyone in her Lab always recognizes she is...

.

While her colleagues were going through all this hubbub around the warm pool, my wife was slowly stroking my shaft. Her wrist had very limited movements because of the triple cuffs, but she was able to caress me gently.

I was horny as hell, both from seeing Birgit's gait and Marina's caresses.

I whispered to her, covered by the noise of the jacuzzi. "Stop it, Marina, if you keep this up, I'll cum on your hand."

"And wouldn't you like that?"

"I'd like you to get down on your knees in front of me, showing everyone your harness and triple cuffs, wet and naked, arching your toes and the soles of your delicious feet... and I'd like you to suck me off with a first-class magic blowjob ... and swallow all your husband's cum."

"Yes, of course, I do, I shall do anything you want, as ever. And maybe, if you want, I may call you «Master» in front of everyone?"

"No, you have a leadership role for those people, I don't want you to use humiliating words. I just want you to do what all good wives do only to real husbands and not to some «office spouse». I am not jealous but I would like you to devote this weekend completely to me."

"All right. Wish granted. And not just for this weekend: you know I will always love you: only you."

At that moment I heard Kalle's first grunts. His pregnant wife pegged him as he looked at me smiling happily, and she was stroking her huge belly.

Kalle was all agitated, while she was calm and in full control of the situation.

My wife was stroking my cock but I also wanted to show that I was in control.

I said to Birgit, trying to keep my voice calm, "You two didn't just remain friends: you got married."

Birgit giggled. Evidently, pegging her husband was such a serene and quiet activity that she could afford to make conversation.

Now Kalle seemed even more excited. Maybe he liked to hear that she was deliberately ignoring him. A friend of mine said his wife orgasmed more during penetration he phoned his friends and talked about sports, completely ignoring her vaginal contractions and her moans. Perhaps Kalle also got aroused if his wife exhibited a Sans Souci carelessness?

"You are right, Luigi, we are the exception that confirms the rule. Or maybe there is no rule at all: maybe some couples of «office spouses» remain such forever, and other couples metamorphose into something else. I don't know.

I just know that the two of us are happy: I have always wanted to peg each of my boyfriends, and he has always wanted to be pegged.

And you all see that if we do the opposite, I end up pregnant on the first shot!"

Everyone laughed at the joke (except Kalle, who was too focused).

"Ha, ha, you know I was just kidding. Oh: kidding! We had decided to have a child and focused our efforts, my age is right, and my boss wouldn't fire me on the spot (Birgit winked at Marina).

But aside from the conception we desired and sought, our shared kinky perversion is pegging.

We found each other."

Karl-Heinz wanted to say something but could not find the words. It was Birgit who communicated what he wanted to say but could not express.

"Colleagues know Kalle and know that he is an intelligent, smart, successful scientist. But you, Luigi, don't know him, and you deserve me to tell you that Kalle is neither gay, nor faggot, nor a loser. Stereotypes about males pegged by the wife with a thick strapon are pretty silly. Kalle is a strong, vigorous man, hairy as a werewolf, neither sissy nor submissive. Or maybe he is slightly submissive... just a tad. But I always wonder, if I am in charge of the penetration, deciding the rhythm and force, or if it is rather him, with his grunts and moans."

The happy smile on Kalle's face made me suspect that he was leading the game, up from the bottom.

Birgit continued, "I have to put up with all the effort, I sweat, I struggle, and meanwhile he enjoys. I'm happy on a psychological level, but I can't have an orgasm this way: indeed, after he cums, I'll ask him to eat my pussy to make me come, even using one finger behind and two in front. And it will be beautiful for me, but it will be at a later stage, where (again) it will be Kalle who will decide the pace and speed."

At that moment, Kalle let out a howl of pleasure. Birgit stopped talking to me and began to penetrate him back and forth more and more intensely. With her hand, she grabbed his cock and held it tightly. Before long Kalle spurted a wide stream of semen. Then he slumped onto the mattress. Birgit unfastened the leather straps and stood naked, her pussy spread wide under her belly. Kalle crawled up to her with his mouth and began to lick and suck her.

My wife had slowed down the strokes on my cock, to avoid my cumming too quickly.

Marina repeated her own offer. "Do you want me to call you Master in front of everyone?"

"No, Mari, maybe I realized something important today. Birgit is now practicing pegging and seems to be dominating Kalle, but in reality, he is the one enjoying, he is driving the pace.

Now you are going to blowjob me in front of your co-workers. But even that will be a demonstration of how powerful you are. I will simply be lying like a paralytic, while you will show everyone that you are an oral goddess even with your arms restrained by tri-cuffs. Everyone will see that you are Supermarine, even more super precisely because you succeed in every feat despite shackles and manacles. Just as you manage to look gorgeous despite surgeons removing your tit.

And I'm happy that way. I don't want you to call me «Master», or other silly words of flattery for people with low self-esteem. I just want you to call me «my husband» because that's what I am. And all your people will see that an intelligent and powerful woman chose me as her husband, even though she could choose countless males who are taller, more muscular, and more gifted than me."

"You are endowed, my husband..."

"Yes, well, I never worried about that. I guess I'm normal."

"The reason I married you is not about the girth of your penis or the length of your shaft. Silly flattery measures for women with low self-esteem. I married you because you are always sweet, you are always there, and you are my soulmate."

"Uh! Some might think you married me because I'm the perfect Beta-Provider: I'm sure Wolfang Mgtow judges me that way."

"What a fool you are, Luigi! Nobody judges you. If I had wanted to, I could have fucked Wolfie dozens of times! We stay at the lab late, often alone, go to conventions and fairs, travel by plane, and sleep in hotels... the occasions would have been hundreds by now! And even today, while you were sleeping (and I didn't give you any sleeping pills, you were sleeping out of natural fatigue) he helped me put on the triple harness cuffs while I was naked, and he didn't even get hard! Do you know? He and I are like twin siblings, we're like two angels who don't even see each other. And it's strange because as you see even now-he's always enthusiastic about giving orgasms to women who ask him."

I looked to the side where Wolfgang's Suspended Egg was dangling. He was lying under Nicoletta who was riding him screaming and moaning. With his hands, he was supporting her boobs as she swayed in the bliss of orgasm.

Maybe my wife was right. Maybe my jealousy was meaningless. Wolfgang was not attracted to my wife; my wife was only attracted to me.

And at that moment Marina was in front of me, naked, tri-cuffed, and on her knees.

I allowed my wife to perform a legendary blowjob. The co-workers of her Team all stopped to watch her prowess, and I rewarded her with a cumshot like a geyser, like the jet of a giant fountain, partly in her throat, partly on her face.

What is the Fountain of Eternal Youth? It is a warm jacuzzi for eight people, with couches and mattresses, amid a cold snowfall in January, while the best cooks prepare dinner to be sent up by elevator, with fancy drinks and cakes and finally espresso coffee (the Land of Cockaigne).

What is perfection? It is seeing the joy in your wife's eyes as your cum drips from the strands of hair, eyelashes, and chin onto her nipple. It is seeing that she takes pride in her own exhibitionism: showing her colleagues that she can make her man orgasm, despite the difficulties, surgery, and handcuffs.

What is Happiness? Until yesterday I didn't know, today I know. It is hearing the only woman you love, skilled and beautiful, tri-cuffed and kneeling naked in front of everyone, asking you: "cum on my face, my husband."

*** A contribution to the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. Remember to vote, not only this tale but the one you liked best.

English is not my mother tongue and there may be some lexical or grammatical errors. Please enjoy the idea more than the grammar. ***

12