Work Take Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Time to take control of busty HR Manager.
3.1k words
4.46
25.6k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers

Author's Note: A long time coming Chapter 2 to this work -- special thanks to Heather for helping edit this work.

Having spent the entire weekend enjoying and further developing the training of my newly acquired Asian sex slave I returned to Monday's work schedule relaxed, and energized. Carolyn had been a perfect first subject of my training technique. After her final rebellion at accepting my cock into her virgin pussy she had become completely and 100% submissive. She had been most cooperative, in fact eager even, in obeying my every order, and serving my every desire. Some may say that it isn't fulfilling to have a woman that obeys your every word without question, but they perhaps have not had such an eager and talented sex slave at their disposal.

Once that final barrier had been broken Carolyn had been eager to have my dick in her at my every request. I couldn't even feel as if I were truly using her since I was considerate enough to be sure that she had at least one orgasm for every one of mine, once she was aroused I only had to command her to orgasm and she would. That was obedience so complete and ingrained that I suspected if I ordered her to leap from her 7th floor apartment balcony she would have happily done it, but that was something I would never test.

We came to work together and if anyone noticed anything about it they were not inclined to comment on the subject, which was just as well for my purposes. I had another conquest that was to be completed by the end of this week. Jennifer Taylor, the human resources manager, was going to be my next target. Jennifer Taylor was a former High School Cheerleader and still looked and acted the part from her knockout body to her slutty/flirty behavior. She was a blonde thanks to the magic of Clairol, she was nearly my height with long legs that she loved to show off with short skirts and high heels. She usually wore cleavage-baring shirts to display her ample bosom, and had a ready smile to tempt the guys in the office so that they all gave her what she wanted. She was the office tease and everyone in the office knew it. Though a bit of a ditz I had a feeling that she had some spirit and will when it came to the advances of men she didn't want this was why she had not been my first target.

The program that had been running in the background of Carolyn's computer had been running in the background of Jennifer's as well so she was already primed for the initial stage of training, but I wanted to wait until Friday so I would have the weekend to once again fill out the training. Until Friday I had to prepare Carolyn for the addition of another slave I expected a certain amount of jealously and also upset due to the split in my attention, and if I didn't want those things interfering with her training I needed to prep her and condition her properly before it became an issue.

I called Carolyn's extension and when she answered I told her to come to my office. She came immediately and I told her to close and lock my office door.

"Come here Carolyn." I said. Carolyn came around my desk and stood in front of me looking eager.

"Lift your skirt up, let me see that delicious pussy of yours." Carolyn lifted her skirt up without a moment's hesitation and stood there revealing her pussy. I had ordered her to not where panties at the office, as I wanted her instantly and immediately available should I desire to fuck her.

"Very nice Carolyn." I said as I slid my finger delicately over the lips of her cunt causing her to shiver with anticipation. I slid my finger deeper and was pleased to find that she was already moist.

"Get on your knees and get my penis out." Carolyn quickly released her skirt and went to her knees in front of my chair. She reached out with her hands and opened my pants freeing my hard cock from its fabric prison.

"Give me a nice and slow blow job." I said. Carolyn smiled, she seemed to genuinely enjoy sucking cock nearly as much as I enjoyed having it sucked. She licked her lips and then ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft from base to head. I closed my eyes to better enjoy the sensation, as her lips and tongue delicately slid over my length. I didn't re-open my eyes until she finally took the head between her lips and began to slide them down along my meat.

"I want you to pleasure yourself while you suck my cock." I stated and Carolyn immediately moved her left hand to beneath her skirt, she moaned softly around my manhood as her fingers began to slide among her womanly folds.

"What do you think of Jennifer?" I asked her as she continued to slide her mouth up and down my shaft. Carolyn raised her eyes to look up at me and frowned around my shaft.

"You don't like her. You would really like to see her in a compromising situation." Jennifer had a tendency to ignore the other women in the office that weren't managers and due to that habit, if she had an issue to take up with accounting or even Carolyn herself Jennifer would go to Carolyn's boss.

"You would love to have that bitch laying on the floor beneath you, having to lick your pussy." I stated. Carolyn seemed to smile slightly as she continued to suck my cock and finger her pussy.

"While you suck my cock. I want you to think of fucking yourself on Jennifer's tongue as she is forced to pleasure you, even as you pleasure me." Carolyn closed her eyes and she began to moan with every stroke of her lips down my shaft. "Jennifer is a good little pussy licker, all cheerleader sluts are." I stated.

Carolyn moaned a little louder as her mind conjured the appropriate image. "You can feel her tongue sliding all over your slit, pushing up into your pussy and enticing your clit."

Carolyn began really rocking back and forth on her knees, I knew she was closing in on an orgasm, but she wouldn't cum without permission. I held back my own orgasm as it continued to build for as long as I could prolonging her's and my pleasure then as I felt the point of no return I let my load shoot into Carolyn's mouth."Cum into Jennifer 's mouth." I ordered.

As Carolyn hungrily sucked up my juices she pushed her vagina down lower to the ground as if to grind it into Jennifer's mouth, she came almost instantly moaning into my still twitching penis. Carolyn continued sucking and licking my cock for several long moments as her orgasm subsided."That was a very good blow-job Carolyn. You may put my penis away, get-up, and return to your office."

Carolyn with all of the loving tenderness of a girl putting a beloved pet in a safe home. She worked my penis back into my boxers, and closed my pants back up before rising to her feet. She then exited my office with a smile on her face. I spent the entire week preparing Carolyn for the eventual addition of Jennifer as my slave. Every time we had sex I encouraged her to imagine Jennifer servicing her while my cock was buried in her. My plan was to have Carolyn be my top slave. Any new additions would need to serve her second to serving my desires. The hierarchy would prevent jealousy among my slaves as they knew their place with each other as well as with me.

Finally Friday came and as the end of the work day drew near I sent the trigger to Jennifer's computer to appear to have an issue so she would need to call for support. As planned within 10 minutes my phone rings.

"Jeff, my computer is freaking out, I need to save this file before I can leave. Can you come take a look at it?" Jennifer asks pleadingly over the phone.

"Sure, be right there." I answer with a smile.

As I entered her office I noticed that her purse was already in her hand and she was staring at the computer, clearly frustrated with the delay.

"All I did was tell it to save my work, and then it started doing this." Jennifer said as she looked at the computer and then pointedly back at me.

"I'll take a look. Are you going out for dinner tonight?" I asked.

Jennifer 's eyes seemed to immediately glaze over and her posture seemed to relax. "No, at home."

Ha ha! Perfect and now I was half hard thinking of what fun it would be breaking her to my will as I had Carolyn. "Jennifer, call Carolyn here. She picked up her phone and dialed Carolyn's extension, and I listened as she asked her to come to her office, then I smiled as I saw the signs of a sensation of pleasure sweeping over her. I wanted to get her used to obeying quickly and getting her rewards so I dropped a pencil on the floor.

"Jennifer, pick up the pencil."

She immediately picked it up and smiled as another wave of pleasure was her reward. "Place it on the desk, along with your purse." She did this and was again rewarded, that is when Carolyn entered her office. "Carolyn, go sit in that chair for now." Carolyn immediately did as she was told. "Jennifer, you have been feeling pleasure as reward for doing as you are told. There are also punishments for disobeying orders. We are going to begin training you as my slave today. Do you understand?"

Jennifer responded, "yes."

"Good girl, now remove your dress." I am surprised that this meets no resistance as Jennifer quickly slips out of her dress allowing it to fall to the floor. And I enjoy seeing her body flush with pleasure.

Now I see her standing there in nothing but a lacy red bra, a matching thong, and her high heels. I take a moment to enjoy drinking in the sight of her. "Turn for us Jennifer, let us take in what a sexy little slut you are."

Obediently she does a slow spin and again I enjoy the reaction of her pleasure response. "Jennifer, come over to me and give me a blow job."

With no hesitation she comes to stand and then kneels in front of me. She opens my pants, fishes out my dick and slips her lips right onto it and begins bobbing away, sucking and slurping as she moans with her reward washing over her. This was going unexpectedly well, and I was beginning to wonder if she had always been ready to be so submissive and the flirt and power trip in the office was nothing more than a cover for a submissive little slut. "Carolyn, strip and come over here." Carolyn quickly complied.

"I believe we discussed how, since you have been such a good slave you would get to ride my newest slave's tongue while you sucked me off. "Carolyn smiled at me expectantly but was too good a girl to speak. "Jennifer lay on your back." My cock popped free from her lips and she laid back on the floor, giving a soft moan of pleasure.

"Carolyn, straddle her face and suck my cock." Carolyn eagerly settled into place and took my dick between her lips looking up at me as she slid her lips down to the base in the way she knew I approved of. "Jennifer lick Carolyn's pussy,"

Carolyn's eyes half closed as she moaned, a sign that although I couldn't see her do it Jennifer had not delayed in obeying her latest command. I enjoyed the sounds for several long moments but I needed to finish braking in my new Slave thru her first stage and I hadn't yet hit her "no" point."Okay both of you stop and get up." Both of my girls stand and look at me expectantly. "Carolyn, remove Jennifer's bra and underwear."

Watching as Jennifer stands there and Carolyn removes her clothes is just as sexy as I imagined it would be and smile with my girls good behavior. "Carolyn, lie back on the desk and spread your legs. Time for your good behavior to be rewarded."

Carolyn follows the command immediately.

"Jennifer, lick Carolyn's pussy but don't yet make her cum." Jennifer bends over and begins doing exactly as ordered and I move behind her to admire her ass as it is pushed out and back in this position. I place my hard dick against her pussy and let her juices begin to coat it.

"Jennifer, push back and take my cock into your pussy. You will not cum until I give you permission to do so." Once again without hesitation she follows the command and pushes herself back and she moans into Carolyn's pussy as my dick slides inside of her cunt.

I grab her hips and begin sliding myself in out of her pussy enjoying the conquest and surprised how easily cooperative she is.

However this does seem too easy so looking at her pink asshole tempting me I grab the bottle of hand lotion she has on her desk. I pump a generous amount into my hand and begin applying it liberally to the crack of her ass.I begin massaging her asshole with my thumb not quite pushing in but making sure she can feel the pressure as I rub the lotion in.

"Jennifer when ever I call you 'Slave' or 'Slut' you will respond by calling me Master until I tell you 'Good Girl'. Do you understand Slut?"

"Yes Master." Is her muffled response.

"You will also call me Master whenever you can either see or feel my cock." I give her this instruction as I push my thumb inside her ass and she takes it with a gasp.

"Yes Master."

I pull my cock free of her pussy and line it up with her tight little asshole. "Slut, beg me to push my cock into your ass, making it mine."

"Please Master, please push your powerful cock into my ass and make it yours." her body flushes again with pleasure, at this point the rising pleasure she was getting just for obeying would be plenty to make her cum if not for the command to not cum.

I press myself forward and after a deliciously long moment of resistance from her tight sphincter the head of my cock pops into her asshole. I begin slowly pushing my cock in, enjoying the view of her asshole stretching over it and of course the feel of the tightness surrounding my meat. I take my time working my full length into her and smile with accomplishment once I feel my balls pressed against her still soaking wet pussy lips.

"Good job. Slut!"

"Carolyn, cum all over this slut's face."

Carolyn began immediately moaning and grinding her pussy against Jennifer's face as her orgasm quickly took her on cue. During this I just held myself buried deep in Jennifer's ass. In part to keep from blowing my load as the sound of Carolyn's orgasmic screams coupled with the muffled moans of Jennifer still buried in her pussy were a huge turn on. Once Carolyn's orgasmic sounds began to subside I squeezed Jennifer's hips pulling her a little tighter to me and thus pushing myself a little deeper into her.

"Jennifer take your mouth from Carolyn's pussy so I can talk to you."Jennifer raises her head up and moans slightly as she is rewarded for obeying. "Jennifer, have you fantasized of being used as a slut."

"Oh yes, master."

"Has anyone ever known of your fantasy or made it a reality for you?"

"No master."

"So you enjoy being treated as my slut slave?"

"Oh Yes Master!"

I smiled, this was better than I could have hoped or expected. "Slut, when I announce that I am cumming you are going to wake remembering and obeying all of the commands I have given you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"When you wake, you will have an immediate orgasm that will double in pleasure the moment you start feeling my cum shooting into your asshole. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Very well, resume licking Carolyn's pussy."

Jennifer immediately lowers her face back into Carolyn's pussy and begins licking again.

"Carolyn, when she cums, I want you to use her hair to pull her face to your pussy and I want you to cum again, you cannot cum before that time." Carolyn smiles and nods her understanding as she begins to fuck Jennifer's face with her pussy.

I begin to slide back and then just before I pop free I push back in nice and deep causing Jennifer to moan into Carolyn's pussy. I begin increasing the pace, fucking her ass harder and faster with each thrust into her and it isn't long before I know I won't last much longer as my balls begin to tighten.

"Slut, I am cumming in your slave ass."

"Oh yes Master." I hear her muffled cry into Carolyn's pussy. Carolyn grabs her hair pulling her tight and begins screaming as she again cums all over Jennifer's eagerly licking tongue and face. As I feel Jennifer's ass clenching on my cock I thrust in one last time and start shooting my load deep into her and I hear Jennifer's screams intensity as her ass tightens even more as her orgasm rises another level.

"Yes Master!" I hear her muffled scream. Finally our orgasms begin to subside and yet I am not ready to withdrawal from the tight grip of my new slave's ass just yet.

"Carolyn get up and get dressed." As Carolyn gets up and does as I have said Jennifer remains where she is breathing heavily.

"You are now my slut, and this ass is mine." I say proudly.

"Yes Master." Jennifer replies obediently.

"Come suck me clean so we can go home." Jennifer turns around allowing my cock to pop free from her ass and she sinks to her knees before me, taking my still half hard dick between her lips without hesitation.

"Carolyn come here." As Carolyn approaches. I grab her and pull her in close and kiss her deeply enjoying the taste of her lips, as I feel my cock getting semi hard. "That's a good slut, pull on your dress and put your bra and underwear in your purse. We are going home together."

"Yes Master." She says as she pulls her dress back on and I pull my pants back up.

"Good girl." I say with a smile and she smiles back at me.

"Thank you, Jeff, for making me yours."

n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers