Work Trip Ch. 02: The Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a twinkle in her eye, knowing how desperate he was, Mandy opened her mouth wide and took his cock down to the base in a single motion. Brad screamed with pleasure, finally able to release the tension that had built all night.

He wouldn't last long either, and after several strokes Mandy cupped his swollen balls with one hand while taking down every inch of his member. Brad began to shake as he released a flood of cum into Mandy's little mouth. She couldn't take it all, and thick white fluid poured from her mouth onto her tits as Brad kept pumping stream after stream into her.

After what seemed to be twenty bursts into her mouth, Brad was finally done. Mandy opened her mouth to show Brad his seed before swallowing what was left, and he then collapsed on the couch next to Bill.

Mandy got up, covered in our cum and wearing nothing but high heels. She grabbed a towel and cleaned herself off, then commanded "Glad you boys enjoyed yourselves, now get out of our hotel room." Bill and Brad hurriedly put their pants on, not wanting to disobey Mandy.

As they left Mandy shut the door behind them, and looked over to me with a satisfied look and a twinkle in her eye. I had a feeling this would not be the last time we entertained.

12