All Comments on 'Work Wife'

by Azpiri

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

for some, adultery is not only synonymous with sex, but with betrayal, loyalty, lies, disrespect, trust ......

To forgive all of this is very often very difficult. a marriage breakdown, a separation is for me preferable. a contract has been broken so you might as well stop it.

it may be possible to get back together later and even remarry, but it will be a new marriage and a new contract.

in your story, the woman does not attract any sympathy by the statements she makes.

for example :

1) I love my husband very much.

What is that. i really like my dog, med friends, my car .... but i love my wife.

2) I will not disrespect myself or my husband.

whatever. to be unfaithful is an obvious disrespect.

thanks for the story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

If bosses were really acting like this in the workplace, every single company in the U.S. and probably in the UK and EU, as well, would be in bankruptcy. Any workplace relationship between a higher and lower level employee is forbidden, not just by company rules, but by Federal regulations. This plot device worked in the days of Don Draper and 'Madmen', but no longer.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Why should Kimberly get shafted when her “loving husband” was cheating on her as well. And why would she need therapy? For what? Frankly, this started off great but ended poorly.

At least Kimberly had the courage to be better while whatever the fuck husbands name is simply acted like the world owed him a living.

Go fuck yourself.

johnadpjohnadpabout 3 years ago

The MC tells us how amazing of a lover Brad is. How having the affair with him had made life so exciting. Then when she is leaving the lover to go back to her husband she asks herself how she could have had the affair? I couldn't help but think of the South Park episode about Tiger Woods cheating. Everyone was baffled how Tiger Woods would want to fuck other women. How it was possible for a married man to want to fuck hot women that were not his wife.

That's why I say that the real question a cheated on spouse shouldn't ask if the cheater regrets the affair or regrets being caught. The real meaningful question is do you regret being caught because of the problems it has caused you, or do you regret being caught because of the pain the spouse undergoes when they found out.

It's obvious why the MC would want to fuck Brad and have the affair. I mean if the roles were reversed what married man wouldn't want to fuck a hot physical specimen of a woman, and have exciting adventures with her? The reason you don't do it (if the possibility is available to you) is because you don't want to hurt the wife that you love. There are two reasons I wouldn't. Not because of the repercussions for me. Not because I think it's somehow wrong for me to want to have exciting fun sex with someone other than my wife now and again. But because the damn woman has gotten under my skin and I don't want to hurt her. And the second reason I wouldn't is because I would have to lie to her (even if it's by omission) if I did. And unlike the extramarital sex itself, lying I have the moral problem with.

Story very well told. 5 Stars from me.

However, if you really want to read an amazing story by this author, I just read "Death of a Cuckold" by him right after this one, and that was a fucking gem that deserves 10 stars.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

This would have been a better story had Steve not had a work wife, and Kimberly simply stepped back into her old home life. Yeah, I know: that would have outraged the BTBers, and gotten you the 1* fag cuck shit comments, but it would have been something different for LW.

How does Kimberly reintegrate back into life as a home only wife? That’s unexplored territory here.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

This was different and quite good. Well written and conceived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wish there would have been the actual discussion between husband and wife, or a better picture of what was going on. It was strangely unsatisfying without it.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

The story is well-written and from the perspective of a wife changing her tune, but the everything in the story has been re-plowed in many other stories. I came out disappointed because I thought the story was heading in a new direction, but we ended with just another typical ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well told. Good to have you back.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

One page away from 5*... Were Steve and Katelyn intimate before the return? What was the conversation between Steve and Kimber - did he know and for how long? I have no idea why you truncated an otherwise well crafted story. 4*

graymangazergraymangazerabout 3 years ago

Not sure who we're supposed to feel sympathy for: she was a self centered slut who was fucking her boss and thought of him as a second husband. Brad was an uncaring asshole taking advantage of his employee, but at least he was upfront and honest about what he wanted. Steve was an asshole taking advantage of his employee but he was proberly worse because it appeared he had some twisted idea of self entitlement. Then we had Katelyn who was a smug slut and uncaring home weaker, fucking her boss and thinking of him as her husband. So we come full circle, four people, all unlikeable assholes and it seems none with any redeemable features. Strange really that the only one I had any sympathy for was Brad, at least he didn't lie or cheat.

Well written and great characterization with Kimber, she deserved everything she got, shame the others didn't get theirs too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

so well written that the sex was vibrant and the subsequent guilt painful. perhaps the author finished the story with the old fashioned punishment when he might have allowed the joy and pleasure that Kim felt to continue to feel alive

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I don't care how "great" the sex is. The asshole is right - if she felt so strongly about her husband she wouldn't be there.

/

She's 30 and she's worried about looking young? 30 IS young!

/

"his monster cock" "He does not have a horse cock" - Which is it?

/

"We made love that evening. Nothing like what happened a few moments ago, but it was completely sensual." - God, she can't even respect a special night with her husband.

/

Her husband never gets BJ's?!

/

You don't have to be in "curlers and a house dress" to be a good wife and mother.

/

"I spent eight hours sleeping, two hours commuting to work by myself, one hour at the gym, and twelve hours working as Miss Pierce. That left three hours for me to be Mrs. Swanson." - 8+2+1+12 = 23; ONE hour left!

/

I know the hypocrisy is intentional, but for her to be jealous of her husband's assistant, especially with no proof of anything untoward is laughable,

/

Was it stockholders or stakeholders?

likeboblikebobabout 3 years ago

So nice to see you back ! Hope you continue to post.

rnebularrnebularabout 3 years ago

I would really have liked to hear that conversation, but we got skipped straight to her divorced and in therapy. Other than that, great story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was interesting and well-written. Her feelings about Brad felt all-too believable.

I wish the author had told us what she did to make an adequate salary after quitting her job. We are told that she was ambitious from the start of her career, had she been over-promoted by Brad?

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
No such thing as female cheater remorse

Women who cheat rarely have remorse, or regret. Maybe if they get caught, and only that they got caught.

After all. Even if caught, (doubtful as 85% of cheaters are never exposed,) there are little to few consequences for a woman cheater. She keeps the kids, the house, receives childsupport and the ex hubs pays the mortgage until the kids reach 18.

Stories like this are sci-fi, or more like fantasy.

LW Stories are the only place cheating wives have remorse. In a made up universe.

Go ahead. Tell me I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well-written and entertaining. The story line described probably happens more often than most people realize. Kimber’s fall from grace and subsequent divorce was predictable from early in the story. Karma is a bitch! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This plot has been done many times. Very unoriginal.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

This is really good work. Thanks author

I don't understand cheaters -- now that everything is going their way, they stop having sex and try to leave saintly lives. Why? Now she's single -- why didn't she grab that big penis of Brad and hang on to it?

4/5 stars

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Amused by the ‘villain’s fall from grace’ comment, she’s delusional enough not to realise she’s the villain.

ice67ice67about 3 years ago

Great job, However it could of been longer, it would of made a better read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty good, although I have a little trouble believing she could have checked out so totally from her family.

I was puzzled by “some women are conscientious about their back side ....” I read it several times in context and remained puzzled. Was it supposed to be “self-conscious” instead of “conscientious”?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What would you expect you dum fool.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Another bitch "work wife" bites the dust and gets taught that reality is the real bitch.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

A very good story well told. Given the situation you laid out, everyone's reaction is believable. 5 stars!

carvohicarvohiabout 3 years ago

Guys like Brad never pay. They get away with everything all the time. Poor Kim mentioned Steve as a "one and done" man. I may have missed it, but did she ever push for seconds?

Every now and then it's good to get something from the woman's point of view. I wish I could write something like that. I know my unfaithful wife would always manage to figure a way to get her man back. I'm just a wimp.

Loved the story. I thought it was well written. PBS had a big special on Hemingway. I like Hemmingway, especially MacComber, but there's a lot of Hemingway that's kind of boring. Give me a good McMurtry or Follette any day.

This is a five.

Keep writing.

carvohi

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Just like a woman, blame everyone else for the mess she created herself

the wife is the villain in this story, not the guy she set out to fuck

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

It was good, but the ending felt weirdly anticlimactic.

The best part of a loving wives story is the husband confronting the wife about her infidelity, then her suffering the consequences of destroying the marriage. In this one there was no confrontation at all. Did she even confess to her affair? It sounds like Kimberly tried to go back to being a stay-at-home mom, but she had neglected her family so badly, they just moved on without her.

Did Steve just sit her down one day and say, "I'm dumping you for my gorgeous assistant."? How did their marriage end amicably when Steve had obviously replaced Kimberly with Katelyn? I'd be surprised if they weren't already sleeping together, based on their shared looks, and how intimately involved she was in every aspect of his life.

Cheaters are incredibly selfish people. When the wife decided to give up Brad and go back to Steve, I can't see her just calmly giving up her husband to a younger, prettier, kinder woman. The inner monologue had her calling Katelyn a bitch and being determined to get her fired... that's the kind of self-centred reaction that was most likely to occur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Walk like a cunt, act like a cunt, enjoy the lifestyle of a cunt. Guess what YOUR A CUNT!. I sure hope you get you moneys worth of excuses from you Shrink (useless soft science) to help you get by.

You became a slut and your husband moved on and apparently up.

May you both enjoy the fruits of your labors.....STUPID CUNT! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could use more elaboration of the downfall of her marriage and family when she came home.

icebreadicebreadabout 3 years ago

This was very good thank you. Five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Self serving loser ,who lost herself for a stud with a body and power. Women break down in some cases .lost it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story sucked and she got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She has a lot of excuses

But she was a slut, pure and simple. If she wants Brad to suffer she should have stayed at work long enough to file sexual harrassement charges and gotten him fired.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OK, The Whore Got Destroyed, . . .

But how and why? Lots of great detail about the sex and the cheating, but nothing about what actually was said and done after she decided to mend her ways. Did Steve know, did Brad rat her out, what happened? That should have been the story.

The whole scenario of the married woman flying off for trips and nights away with her boss is stupid. Who does that who is in a sound marriage? And what husband stays with a wife who ditches the family for her job?

If she's such a great fuck, eye candy, and has no morals or ethics she will do just fine. Some dumb shit with more money that brains will fall for her charms and bankrupt himself trying to keep her happy. Yeah, it will be shallow and cheap and loveless, but she's already demonstrated that if the money and cock are large enough she can do shallow and cheap with the best trophy wife/corporate whores out there. She'll be fine, and so will her ex husband and her ex children.

Thanks for the effort.

TheboredcookieTheboredcookieabout 3 years ago

She got what she deserved.

jamesapplejamesappleabout 3 years ago

Very nice, well written.

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Well written sordid story. I just like it better when karma is helped along.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGabout 3 years ago

I have always loved your stories,starting with “Shattered”. This was another good one. Glad to see that you are still writing.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

You know, one of the failures of our judicial system is adultery and the lack of legal repercussions for the third party. Too often when the dust of an affair settles, the smirking parasitic "lover" gets away free and clean. Meanwhile, in the wake is the fallout of a broken marriage. Pain and emotional trauma, financial hardships, families torn apart, children forever changed in ways they could never imagine. It harms parents and friends and coworkers, and on and on like a contagion. And sometimes the despair is too much and a life is lost in suicide. But nothing happens to the lover. That needs to change.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great story, top burn

Scores 5/5

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

Nice read. Enjoyed the wife's inner monologue, her turmoil and the inevitable train wreck. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Glad you're back. I like your writing style and I've read all your earlier stories. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

Entertaining, creative, I liked it. It would be good to write a ‘reverse image’ version of this where the husband is spending too long at work and suffers the consequences. 4 stars.

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago

OK but the work wives skits are getting to be trite. It reminds me of something a father told me one time. "Don't get your pussy where you get your pay check." His daughter was a lovely girl. I kept the check and said no to the gal. Wish I had done both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There is a continuity problem. The family is dependent on wifey's income yet upon her homecoming she is met by her husband's personal assistant who is apparently on 24 hour call. Reign in those commas! And, it's "just deserts", not desserts. Did hubby know? Of course he did. 4*.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Great story, up there with some of your best work. It is perfect when the cheating “work wife” wakes up too late and finds out that her husband has already replaced her with a newer model “work wife” of his own. Even replaced her as his real wife. Don’t get any better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glad you are back.

Looking forward to more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

fell flat. No drama, no confrontation. Also left outage sex. So her dates would be compared to steve and not the sex she had with Brad? She made such a big deal out of it and that life style so no way a normal relationship would work. She made her perfect life with Brad too much to compare to any new reality.

And at 30 she was worried about her age and body and gravity?????

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@Sarawithlove, there are no legal repercussions for the third party because the third party did nothing illegal. Unless they drugged, blackmailed or otherwise coerced the cheater to cheat, it's all on the cheater. The third party never swore any fidelity to the cheated on party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's unusual about this story is the wife really doesn't want to cheat on her husband. She obviously has some mental/emotional issues. What she is doing in her affair is completely self destructive and it culminates in her divorce and a seemingly mental breakdown when her husband remarries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nice story. If this was real and I could talk to the protagonist I would say, " you're wrong, the villin did get her comeuppance"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've become a fan of the REAL world processes actual adults go through, and this story is the most real you can find on Literotica. Our heroine slipped, lived it up, "forgot the horse that brought her here," and is paying the price.

Never expect the users like her boss to pay any price in this world. A subsequent Judge will deal with that kind later.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - pretty lame as far as the standard BTB stories go - more like reading a police report.

Nothing new or unique here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kimberly is a whore for Brad. They both knew she was married and had kids. She didn't want to "disrespect" her husband or herself, then what in hell was she doing? Hopefully, she'll get what she deserves, a lonely life with no love in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Intelligent tale about when the mice are playing the cat gets the cream.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kim is trying to "get back". She was the fool that bowed to that whoremaster and became a slut. Hopefully therapy works and Brad gets his just due. Hopefully, a jealous husband catches him and almost kills him, he beats him so badly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a dreadfully depressing story. Do women actually turn into a sexual puddle, when some asshole presses her buttons?! Do they have no sense of self worth? She sells herself for unbridled lust and an increase in salary. Isn't that the definition of a prostitute(without the lust) ? The loss of her Family to Katelyn, is the only bright part of the story. The whoremonger Brad escapes unscathed, to continue with his disgusting activity. 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this writer stupid? What Brad did to his personal assistant is criminal. If her therapist were worth a damn, she would've addressed her options through the courts and the company where she worked. She was victimized by a serial seducer, so yes, she could bring down the fires of hell on Brad. Come on, writers, get in the real world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a good story that was a cautionary tale about why fidelity is important and why monogamy is a basic tenet of marriage in most cultures. Some have commented that Kim or her therapist should get "Brad in trouble at work" or take legal action against him. Sorry to inform those readers, but "alienation of affection" no longer exists as grounds for a lawsuit. Brad did nothing illegal. It may be sad, but morality has nothing to do with the law. Brad is a slimebucket but in modern America, that isn't a crime. There were single women he could have targeted, but Brad set his sights on the attractive 30 year old, married, "bottle blonde" with the large breasts that still didn't sag and tight ass molded from years of squats in the gym. Brad was never described as being married; he was just a hunk that the women in his workplace drooled over.

Other readers have questioned whether women are so easily turned into sexual puddles whenever a hunky man makes an advance. Not all do, but the 15 million (or more) 'romance novels' sold every year in the USA suggest that, at the least it is a fantasy for many women. The women, with whom men have workplace affairs, are not all single. The groupies chasing rock or country musicians are real. Watch women throw panties and bras at college and pro athletes as they exit locker rooms to depart arenas/stadiums after games. In short, women are as lust driven as men.

In some stories, the 'Brad character' gets the snot beat out of him. In reality, Assault is a crime that, if successful, puts the husband in jail. Kimberly was the married cheater with delusions about what she did. When Brad pushed her to verbally belittle her husband, it activated her conscience, but it was too late. As she realized, her family had not evolved without her - she had abandoned them. Having the beautiful, considerate, fit, smart and sweet Katelyn available to pick up the pieces was a bit trite, but was convenient for the story's purpose.

The ambiguity of the ending was good. It was never implied that Katelyn and Steve were sexually involved prior to Kimberly's epithany. Did her marriage end because Kim found Steve so inadequate in bed after the multiple orgasms from Brad, that their sex life became lack luster and both Kim and Steve became resentful? Did the absence of her significant paycheck place such a financial burden on the family that stress drove them apart? Did Kimberly ever confess her infidelity? If so, maybe Steve couldn't forgive her. It's implied that Brad continued his life without negative consequences. Plenty of other drooling women at work, or wives traveling on business. Will Katelyn and Steve be happy? Steve is still young (30 like Kim), but will he want more children? Perhaps Katelyn discovers that being a loving nanny figure to Steve's children is easier than being their step-mother. All that is known is that Kimberly is miserable. That is the moral of the story. Cheating does not lead to happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a good and poignant story that was a cautionary tale about why fidelity is important and why monogamy is a basic tenet of marriage in most cultures. Some have commented that Kim or her therapist should get "Brad in trouble at work" or take legal action against him. Sorry to inform those readers, but "alienation of affection" no longer exists as grounds for a lawsuit by a wronged spouse. Brad did nothing illegal. It may be sad, but morality has nothing to do with the law. Brad is a slimebucket but in modern America, that isn't a crime. Being a serial seducer is no more criminal than being a serial seductress. There were single women he could have targeted, but Brad set his sights on the attractive 30 year old, married, "bottle blonde" with the large breasts that still didn't sag and tight ass molded from years of squats in the gym. Brad was never described as being married; he was just a hunk that the women in his workplace drooled over.

Other readers have questioned whether women are so easily turned into sexual puddles whenever a hunky man makes an advance. Not all do, but the 25 million (or more) 'romance novels' sold every year in the USA suggest that, at the least it is a fantasy for many women. The women, with whom men have workplace affairs, are not all single. The groupies chasing rock or country musicians are real. Watch women throw panties and bras at college and pro athletes as they exit locker rooms to depart arenas/stadiums after games. In short, women are as lust driven as men, and perhaps more open about it.

A few seem to want Brad punished for sexual harassment. Who harassed whom? Actually,, Brad merely accepted Kimberly's attention. She harassed him in the hallways at work and sought lunches with him. She colored her hair because she thought Brad gravitated toward blondes, in spite of knowing that her husband kept telling her that HE PREFERRED her as her natural brunette self. Kim relished being eye candy for clients. She was proud of her boobs and gym-toned body and pleased that she attracted male attention. Many women travel for their job, but none who value their marriage accept tight, ass hugging, revealing dresses, that have hems too short and with necklines plunging too low, as gifts from the co-worker/boss with whom they are working. Kim did not hesitate or protest about "needing only one room" after wrapping up the deal. She continued sharing Brad's suite for many more trips over almost a year's time. Kim's salary had doubled and she knew why. She was a hottie who was insatiable in bed. She resented her husband being a 'one and done' man. Kimberly gloried in keeping chiseled Brad so excited that sex continued ALL NIGHT - the story mentions it happening that way 3 times. The implication being that was the norm for Brad and Kimberly. She did things with and for Brad that she would not do with her husband because she didn't want to lose her husband Steve's respect. Kimberly became a slut and she knew it; more importantly she enjoyed it until Brad pushed too far and she recognized him as an 'arrogant asshole'. Just like herself.

In some stories, the 'Brad character' gets the snot beat out of him. In reality, Assault is a crime that, if successful, puts the husband in jail. Kimberly was the married cheater with delusions about what she did. When Brad pushed her to verbally belittle her husband, it finally activated her conscience, but it was too late. As she realized, her "family had not evolved without her - she had abandoned them". Having the beautiful, considerate, fit, smart and sweet Katelyn available to pick up the pieces was a bit trite, but was convenient for the story's purpose.

The ambiguity of the ending was good. It was never implied that Katelyn and Steve were sexually involved prior to Kimberly's epiphany, and there was no reason to believe they were. Did her marriage end because Kim found Steve so inadequate in bed after the multiple orgasms from Brad, that their sex life became lack luster and both Kim and Steve became resentful? Did the absence of her significant paycheck place such a financial burden on the family that stress drove them apart? Did Kimberly ever confess her infidelity? Had Steve figured it out on his own? If so, maybe Steve couldn't forgive her. It's implied that Brad continued his life without negative consequences. There were plenty of other drooling women at work, or wives traveling on business for his and other companies. Will Katelyn and Steve be happy? Steve is still young (30 like Kim), but will he want more children? Katelyn was Steve's business assistant, but acted as a friendly big sister to his children. Perhaps Katelyn will discover that being a caring but fun nanny figure to Steve's children is easier than being their step-mother. The epilogue could have addressed some of these issues, but each could be its own story. All that is known is that Kimberly is miserable. That is the moral of the story. Cheating does not lead to happiness.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Generally Good

Azpiri, your writing is well above average among the authors found here on Lit. Some grammatical errors a good proofreader would help, but also some fundamental things here.

For example, I can understand how a working housewife/mother may feel overwhelmed and seek escape in an affair, whether at work or out in the world. That does not explain the sex-crazed addiction like behavior and descriptions related to riding Brad's dick. She can't seem to turn him down even when talking on the phone. Without a MartianSlutRay plot device, what is her underlying motivation? What caused her epiphany in front of the hotel mirror that "suddenly" caused her to bolt for home (but not before she gets reamed while on the phone.) Kim is a confused and confusing character.

A second element that runs weak in this story is "conflict." Pretty good on the build-up to the climax, but kind of a wimpy epiphany in front of the mirror. An even bigger missed conflict is the non-existent blow-up between Kim and Steve. The marriage simply fizzles and even the divorce is "amicable." Yawn....

Great promise in the writing and still room to improve. I enjoyed reading it.

Keep 'em comin'.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Was hoping Brad had knocked her up. Still 5.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

The hardworking and loving couple, the wife being slowly seduced by the sexy boss and she didn't even see it coming. The obvious seduction of woman by men percieved to be alpha males or men with power. A good story but parts of bring a couple questions. She gets a big raise as part of the seduction and because her family isn't doing well. But when she comes back from Vegas her 'poor' husband as a diver waiting? But I guess at that point she was the work wife but it sure sounded like he was doing well financial. Oh well, maybe I missed something, 5 stars anyway.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

The hardworking and loving couple, the wife being slowly seduced by the sexy boss and she didn't even see it coming. The obvious seduction of woman by men percieved to be alpha males or men with power. A good story but parts of bring a couple questions. She gets a big raise as part of the seduction and because her family isn't doing well. But when she comes back from Vegas her 'poor' husband as a diver waiting? But I guess at that point she was the work wife but it sure sounded like he was doing well financial. Oh well, maybe I missed something, 5 stars anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"People like Brad continue to be self-centered, misogynistic assholes and get away with it."

Get real, a hot body, good looking narcissistic, self-centered, bitch of a woman like Kim would have no problem finding someone to date or take her out and take care of her... there are plenty of lonely small-head thinking wealthy men out there that would bend over backwards to scoop her up and she knows it... obviously the writer has no idea about how little effort a decent looking, much less a hot looking woman has to go to have her pick of men falling all over themselves to win her attention... she hasn't skipped a beat, much less regretted her life since her divorce... seldom does a narcissistic hot woman suffer for any length of time before she's back in the saddle again.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Felt like watching a train wreck

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

The Bad Boy type character is pretty much a staple in romance stories and they tend to be popular with women. Also, just from a personal history, I didn't get good relationship material in my "Bad Boy Days" but I damn sure got a lot of pussy thrown my way. Yeah, even a lot of the ones that were angry and disgusted would come back over and over. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, and thought it was a well thought out story. Kim had no problem being a cheating slut, as she enjoyed it, until she had an epiphany about Brad disrespecting Steve. It was only on her flight home that she realized the she had been disrespecting her marriage and their kids. It's only when she sees the limo driver, that she thinks Brad hired her, only to find out that Steve did. And once home, she finds out that Katelyn is employed by Steve and is also his "work wife", which is what Kim was to Brad. She now realizes that she's been replaced by a younger version of herself, as Steve is a one and done kind of guy. That's why she's miserable, especially once Katelyn and Steve are married.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 2 years ago

I've been following LW's pieces for some time now, and I remember reading something similar, but with a different twist. In that work, both the cheating wife and the asshole are burned. And although the library is very vast, but judging by the type of plot, I'm pretty sure this one is unique. The wife is caught in her own 'trap', where her loving husband makes a substitution, in my view, very well done. He leaves aside a woman who cared little for him, the children and disrespected her husband and children, by allowing herself to be a "work wife" for another man. Many will say Katelyn had the same behavior as Kimberly, but I don't see it that way. Kimberly gave vent to her sexual and narcissistic selfishness, and entered a loop of lust, hardcore sex, allowing her lover, things never thought of for her husband. Suck dick and give ass, for example. She agreed to show off to her lover's business partners, enjoying the display and the lustful, lustful looks of other men. Katelyn just took Kimber's place in Steve, Kelli and AJ's lives. He supplied all the needs left by the bitch Wife/Mother, and little by little, he settled in the heart of the Father and the children of the Swanson family. Kimber losing the events of Steve's and children's lives, was just the harbinger that she would be out of their lives, definitely, it wouldn't take long. I commend Steve's coolness in being safe and courteous enough not to spill the beans when his "future ex-wife" returned, but as I meditated on it, I realized that Steve, who had already removed Kimber from his life, was just remove it definitively and officially. By marrying Katelyn, Steve shows everyone, but especially his ex-wife, that he had overcome his old relationship and that now, the owner of his heart was the one who rescued him and his children from the silent shipwreck that her it had been his marriage to Kimberly. I marked it as one of my favorite stories and gave it 5 stars. Waiting for karma to bite Brad's ass seems a little late for a distraught, heartbroken Kimberly. Her choices have led her to where she should be... But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting topic, but well written with good moral lessons. 5.0

Fool around with a Bad Boy - get burnt.

Why would a cheater seeking a thrill, want to keep the cheater when the thrill is no longer there and something else looks better?

Leave a good man - a better woman may willfully claim him.

Question: "Why do women find and submit to bad boys? Is it the over-stress in our society on seeking 'the best sex' or sexual highs or needing variety in all of life to avoid boredom?"

Is the culture now turning out young people that learn to never be satisfied?

The Hoary Cleric

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

I think you tried to do too much with this story. There were two exploitable plot elements in it. One was the home wife turned work wife encounters the work wife turned home wife. There are several plot streams to explore there: Kimberly learns about Katelyn, Kim wins, Kate wins, Kim and Kate share Steve.

The second element is the Angel Kimberly vs the Devil Kimberly conflict. Angel vs Devil, Brad vs Steve, wife vs wife - a deliciously conflicted story could unfold.

This story could have benefited from an editor; not just a proofreader. The story could have used some "tightening up." It didn't seem to flow organically.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars for a standard BTB story. You should have added 'CUCKOLD' to the story tags because he knew about her 'work-wife' job long enough to replace her and then divorce her. Hopefully, he had enough sense to get an STD check, before starting his new relationship.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Kids still think she is a great mom and person. Never dealing with truth makes things so much worse when it comes out. Hubby Steve is a non factor, much like this tale

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

It seemed jumbled to me. Probably because there is no time sequence in the story. The only date mentioned was "June" when Steve had excess acid reflux. We know how long the affair was going for about a year. Was that long enough for Steve to decide he needed an assistant, Katelyn, because his wife, Kimberly, was working so many nights and weekends and traveling with Brad? Long enough for Katelyn to replace Kimberly as child care giver, soccer mom, office assistant, and baby sitter? How could Kimberly not recognize Katelyn at the airport unless she was essentially absent from the home virtually continuously.

Then there's the "Everything went dark" episode. What was that? The story jumps to six months AFTER the divorce. Minimally that's a nine to twelve month gap in the story of which the reader has no idea what was happening. So when was the divorce initiated? On what grounds? Was Brad named in the divorce filing? Etc.

What does "I had problems readjusting back to being the "home wife" in the Swanson household" mean? She missed Brad's cock? Steve knew about the affair and refused intimacy? Steve didn't know about the affair but had fallen in love with Katelyn? Kimberly was having guilt problems? The kids loved Kately more than their mother?

The story lacks meaningful content.

This could have been a great story. It captured my interest immediately. But other than extensive descriptions of the sex between Brad and Kimberly the story went no where.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

Rereading this, I think the level of disconnect between Ms. Pierce and Mrs. Swanson is way-overdone. You cannot be that disengaged and still nod at the right places in conversations with your kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading this I thought that it was fairly believable and realistic. Many times people only think men let work and it’s trappings apply to men. Not true. It seems Steve didn’t sit and pine for his wife. Instead he changed his approach and what was important to him and the kids. Brad should have been punished. I think the invader must always suffer punishment…No exceptions period.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Yet another great story, 5* worthy of more. It isn't like me, but I actually felt sad for her, I know she brought it all on herself, but I was hoping they could make a go off it. This is a truly great author, I cannot believe so few stories have been written for our pleasure (if read this more please)

eh9198eh9198over 1 year ago

Amazing story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She is, in a word, morally bankruptcy and depraved.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Very nicely done. One of the top stories ever told here. Cheers!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I have trouble voting with the star system when I go to hit 4 stars because it is well written, but then I don’t actually “Like” it because it was too dark or upsetting….

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars - and the SLUT 'work wife' got kicked to the curb - KARMA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Talk about out with a whimper...

EzoA45FEzoA45Fabout 1 year ago

Love this author and I hope to see more stories in the future, but I agree the ending here was a bit weak.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well done, entirely plausible, selfish cheating bitch gets dumped, because she could not resist the big cock and the asshole that comes with it, women like her deserve all the crap they get, and even more plausibly, asshole gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written lot of karma. She has now been replaced. She was a terrible wife. The whole "work wife" concept is hideous. She had almost totally disconnected with her family. All for hot sex and being desired. Bet if she had tried she coukd have had most of that hot sex with her husband. Just expand their horizons. Nope can't be a slut with hubby but np for Brad for over a year. Life served her with her walking papers. She had the sense to be remorseful and pull away from Brad but it was like a ueat too late. Steve probably knew for quite a while but had his own solution with Katelyn developing and had to worry about the two kids. Now Kimberly is sidelined trying to make rational sense with her therapist about her repeated irrational behavior. She became highly self centered and almost narcissistic for over year. Ironically she had zero emotional feeling for Brad and didn't like how he treated her mist of the time. But she only though with her vagina and lost her family. Karma is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why didn't she report Brad to HR? Hell, any lawyer with an I.Q. above room temperature--even one who had to cheat to pass the Bar exam--could ruin Brad and settle for a boatload of money.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There are a lot of guys out there like Brad who get a thrill out of seducing a married woman and wrecking her life and her children's lives. They shouldn't get away with it and was one of the reasons the Alienation of affection law was made. It was uncaring and shortsighted of many states removing the old law. The only way left to get justice against these assholes is to do it yourself. More and more men will be going after guys like this to exact revenge. Whether people believe it or not you can get away with assaulting a piece of crap that ruined your marriage.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

That's more like real life than most stories, even the end. I felt really sad for her, professionals like Brad regularly destroy marriages. Well written by a good author 5* . Did I enjoy reading it, no I hated it, I feel empty writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very well written very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Corporate bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Veey good story. I loved the portrayal of the realistic inner war that this woman was experiencing. Touching, sad, and impactful.

Lust vs love. Excitement vs stability. Momentary titilation vs long term fulfillment. The struggle to escape the trap that she fell into of her own accord. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I suspect that this type of stuff happens very often. The wife gets full of herself, attracts some attention and bam she is an self absorbed slut and on her way out of the marriage. The story did well by portraying the dynamics and tides that rise and fall depending on who you focus on.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor2 days ago

Helen 1899 is right: this was a difficult read. But it was also a good one with a strongly stated message. You are a very good writer. Well done. (PS Anonymous is also right: even a mediocre lawyer could cause painful problems for Brad. If the statute of limitations hasn't run, send Kimberly to me. I need the work. If it has run, get me Brad's contact info. I'll track him down and beat the hell out of him.)

AmbulAmbul2 days ago

A very well written and a very sad story. I like that Kimberly tells the story of her year-long adultery and all-consuming lust for Brad, and how the rest of her life, marriage, kids, became less than an afterthought. She is very believable and the story comes across as very realistic, with no dramatic BTB moments or lengthy reconciliation. Just the fact that she abandoned her family to become a “work wife” and exhibitionist slut for Brad and his cock. Told in a low key style, the story tells of her lust and her anguish, and moves inexorably toward an unsurprising and equally low-key conclusion with her divorce and Steve and Katelyn’s marriage.

AmbulAmbul2 days ago

I especially liked the lengthy discussions by Carioca_man and Anonymous from two years ago. I agree that the lengthy gap and unexplained time gap between Kimberly’s decision to end her year-long affair as an insatiable exhibitionist slut and almost whore with Brad and her divorce and Brad’s marriage to Katelyn did not affect the story at all, and was obviously intentional. It doesn’t really matter what Steve knew or did not know; he knew that Kimberly had pretty much moved on from him and their family, and so he moved on himself, with his focus on his kids. He was able to slot in his assistant as a replacement without any ado. Kimberly and Steve’s love just withered and died. Kimberly’s epiphany, as one commenter noted, was too little, too late. Outstanding and a sad, sad, story. Maintaining a marriage and a family is hard, and requires a lot of dedication and indeed, sacrifice. Kimberly forgot that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous