All Comments on 'Work Wife Mistress Ch. 02'

by fitfidelityfifty64

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wonderful and well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope there will be more to this story, could not tell from ending here. Loved everything but throwing her down the steps. can't wait to see where the secretary fits into the story seeing how she has been mention a couple of times. Wondering if there will be types of humiliation for him at work or even for Melanie outside the homes. Pappasleaze!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 2 years ago

very bad and wrong - illegal and mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This one drifted right out of the fun and playful area for me, not my cup of tea at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it. What's not to like? Everybody had fun and Melanie and Thomas got back into sex.

I agree about the trip down the stairs - dragging her down by the hair would have been better.

Will there be more?

Resolver

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64about 2 years agoAuthor

Getting closer on a third!

AardieAardieabout 2 years ago

They are predators and crossed a line that would make me burn my own life down getting physical revenge. Since I would be burning my own life, I wouldn't hesitate at ending theirs.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 2 years ago

Love this! Ignore the haters!!! Would love to see more humiliation and punishment and, why not involve the children, if they're over 18, of course!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But too automatic.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfitfidelityfifty64@fitfidelityfifty64
Always willing to explore my sub or dominant side in chats or otherwise. Married man exploring my perverted literary side in public. Please read and comment. https://literotica.com/s/secretly-sadistic-santa https://literotica.com/s/secretly-sadistic-santa-ch-02 https://liter...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES