Work Wife Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached up, grabbed the shaft and pulled it back to her, hungry, wanting to please Mistress Lace. The shaft folded and contracted into her mouth, his hips rotated and he buried balls deep again. It was held there for a minute, the sack resting on her chin, Melanie struggled some, went limp for a moment, almost passing out from oxygen deprivation.

On the other end Vir had quickened his stroke, getting pleasure out of watching his host get fed cock on the other end. I noticed the new stead, looked almost 20something by his body hair, smooth skin and physique. She'd recovered and Melanie's hands were now on his arse, thighs, rubbing them gently as he settled into a stroke, allowing her more comfort.

My cock was so fucking hard, but I dare not cum. I didn't know what my role was going to be when Melanie returned home, what directions our Mistress would have us execute tonight. I laughed at my original reaction, screaming "no" as if I could protect her, and I was now turned on by the sexual threesome and was finding pleasure with my wife in the middle.

It went on and on, the two men would time it so they were pushing forward at the together compressing her. I noticed Mistress Lace had pulled a seat up in the background and was fucking herself with some sort of vibrating device as the men continued their assault. It was 50 minutes at my latest count when I saw the men push forward, and hold their cocks deep in Melanie's body.

"Pull out Caput, Pull out," Mistress Lace said to the young man fucking her face, before sliding out of her mouth. The large head erupted with a fountain of white cream all over Melanie's forehead, lips, eyes and nose. Vir pressed into her, balls deep in her pussy, his head kicked back, cock injecting her with his hot load.

"Oh YES! I FEEL IT VIR!" Melanie cried out, arms still holding the sides of the bench, he face covered in white fluid. "Oh, wash me pure for my Mistress!!!"

He pulled back and I was mesmerized again by Vir's long dick pulling out of my wife's body, I couldn't imagine where it could have fit inside, long and glistening. Mistress Lace went to Vir's cock and cleaned him before turning and eating another cream pie out of my wife's squirming and thrashing legs.

Caput, held his cock over Melanie lips, just drizzling cum on her face as she laid motionless now, enjoying her Mistress's lips on her cunt. Melanie's eyes were closed, I was sure just letting the throbbing sensations be washed over by the endorphins and the sensation of tongue and lips to her pussy.

She breathed heavy as Mistress Lace pushed her mouth and tongue inside her legs, Vir had walked out of the picture, while at her face, suspended over Melanie's head, the long string of cum was still falling from Caput's cock to her cheek.

He lowered it and Melanie popped it in and out of her mouth, a finger rising to wipe her eyes clean, ingesting it before looking up, her hand under the cock and licking the flaccid member, the head shrinking but still prominent. She smiled as she popped it in and out of her lips, then licking them eyes fixed on her new lover.

Mistress climbed up Melanie body and carefully licked the cum off chin then up to her face, nose and eyes while Caput stepped back and out of the picture. Mistress was grinding into Melanie, Mistress's moans were evident that she was working on a orgasm, Mistress's long boots, with heals, the crotch less corset, with total cut outs at the breasts, she wore a leather hat which stayed on somehow.

Melanie cupped her face as they kissed sharing both man's loads as tongue wrapped and rolled, Mistress Lace's moans intensifying as their genitals ground together.

"OH YES LOVER!"" Mistress Lace exclaimed, orgasming as they continue to kiss, tongues with man juices swirling. "Share your purity with me!"

A large hand covered the camera and it shut off.

I curled up naked in our bed and drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess calling you at this point isn't all bad," Mistress Lace said to me as she woke me from my sleep. I was naked, having stripped, falling asleep wondering what my dominant had planned for me. "You didn't respond to my message."

"My apologies Mistress, I fell asleep," I muttered, noticing the out of character relaxed response from her. "How can I please you?"

"For starters, there will be punishment for you lack of attentiveness to me. Like the disciples falling asleep on Jesus, you disappoint again. Secondly, listen to Puella., Do exactly as she asks, as I'm giving you a gift, though maybe the last you'll ever get from me."

She ended the call just as I heard a car pull up the driveway, it's door open and slam shut, our back door getting keys fumbled to the lock and then a slam and running feat downstairs.

"Thomas!!" Melanie exclaimed eagerly, again I assumed she knew our Mistress was observing from some hidden camera and she was given explicit instructions "Thomas! Wake your ass up!"

She hustled down the hallway and stopped, stood in the doorway.

"Fuck my arse, Thomas!" she commanded. "Fuck it now!

Jesus. Talk about a gift, we had never and I know she hadn't before I was in the picture, fucked in the arse. My cock didn't take long to harden, it rising to the grin and satisfaction of my wife, my naked body pleasing to her. I wondered why Mistress Lace was giving me opportunities to keep her affection, and concluded maybe it was a gift from Janice.

"Suck it first, Sweets, stick your tongue inside and try to touch me there all the way around," Melanie said almost giggling, jumping on the bed, happy with her forwardness, wiggling her arse in my face. She was looking back at me eager, ready, and sporting a smile

"As you wish, honey" I said meekly and I rose, kissing one of her cheeks then the other, my hands pushing forward on the dress she was wearing, noticing she didn't have panties or a bra on as it fell off her shoulders.

"I was so hot all night thinking of this moment, I want you to take my virgin arse," my recently fucked repeatedly wife said. "Sweets, I don't know why or what came over me, I just want you so badly and I want it there and I want tonight to be ours forever."

I obeyed, knowing we were together doing Mistress Lace's calling or Janice's, but I concluded I had to make these moments ours as well if I was going to keep my hold on Melanie. I imagined Mistress Lace watching sitting back with a glass of wine right now, or recorded some time in the future.

I moved Melanie's hips so we were lined up on the bed and Melanie could lean on her pillows holding them with her forearms. Her body was stream lined, silky skin illuminated by the light on the bed stand, her breasts settling on the comforter, which was balled up.

"Mmmm, Sweets," she cooed as she pushed her stomach down, naturally raising and opening her cheeks, giving me perfect access to her hole. Never mind I could see the damage done to her pussy, the dried and the wet aftermath of Vir's almost hour of fucking her cunt, the redness around and inside.

I moved forward, smelling the sex, smelling the cum and then tasting it dried on her hole, my tongue lapping at her taint, then on the swollen red, punished lips of her pussy before moving upwards to her succulent hole.

"Ooooooh, baby!" she exclaimed as my tongue traced and swirled the ring before I pushed it in side the tight little muscle. "Mmm, so good baby, I can't wait for you to be inside."

I started to deposit spit, spending enough time there, my saliva pooling at the entrance, pushing it inside and re-depositing more. My cock was hard and I laid it in the crease of her arse, slid it down, pushing againt her pussy first, back over her taint and then I pushed forward, my head penetrating her for the first time.

"DADDDY!!!!" she squealed, surprising even me. "OH DADDY, you're so fucking BIG!!!!"

I had only entered an inch, just past the head, pushing forward slowly, letting my weight drive forward. I stopped, but she was eager and Melanie was able to push back and I moved forward into her arse deeper an inch a push.

"Oh Tata, my Tata," she said, I figuring it meant Daddy. "Mmmm, feel me as I give you my arse virginity, my Tata...mmmm"

Soon my balls were dangling on her taint, my hand reached around for her clit so

I massaged her t slowly, moving it as I pulled back then pushed forward. I repeated this faster and faster. It was so tight, my first arse fuck as well, it felt as magical as I had read about or was told in various online chat rooms.

"OH TATA! AHHHH," she exclaimed. "CUM IN ME! FINISH IT!"

I had heard her talk dirty to others, now with me and it sent me over the edge.

"OH BABY!" I exclaimed, my balls aching from excitedly watching get get fucked earlier, sending my load out, up my shaft and inside, not much due to the amount of fucking and cumming I had experienced in recent days. "Mmmmm, oh yes Tata, yes."

"Eat it Tata," she said. "Put your mouth back there and EAT IT!"

'Do exactly as she asks' I heard the Mistress's voice echo in my head, knowing she was watching. I pulled out, did what I was told and slid my face to arse, melanie slowly pushed the creamy load to me and I began to ingest my own cum out of her arse.

"Mmmm Tata, Mmmmm," She cooed, pushed against my face before jumping forward, sliding under the sheets, her body given up to four lovers all in the name of Mistress Lace's idea of "sexual purity".

"Goodnight Tata!" she said, rolling into the sheet and comforter, turning her back to me and we both slept naked for the 2nd straight evening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you do?" Melanie asked, sitting up in bed, still naked looking at me as I admired her breasts and sharp looking, toned shoulders. "I mean, that's a black eye! Actually two!"

"Came around the corner, trying to catch Jarred vaping in the bathroom, and 'bang!" right between my eyes," I said, selling it, leaning in and kissing my beautiful wife, with more sperm swimming in her than anyone on the planet. "We can joke it was just hard sex."

She got out of bed, naked, her sweet arse swinging back and forth, her head over her shoulders, scolding me with her eyes for that comment. God, I realized, I really loved her and loved her more after finding out she's been cheating and watching her do it over and over just this week.

The crazy thing was that this all happened during the week, where we were out later than normal, Melanie getting fucked multiple times in multiple ways, and we just got up and went to work like nothing happened.

Janice had a conference Wednesday and Thursday and had to work in another building on Friday. She didn't message or make contact, giving us both space to work and live normally some. Melanie and I had normal conversations about normal things around family and community events. No sex was needed obviously.

Friday involved scheduling with our community college and preparations for our away football game, which I didn't have to supervise so I planned to stay home. We weren't that good and after my son sort of got screwed over by the coach, I was a little hesitant to support on long road trips.

So Friday night came and suddenly Melanie was calling about getting drinks with Charlotte and Wendy from work. This was a thing with her organization and there was a day I wouldn't have second thought about this, but now that I was charting nights in the past it was something of note. I had concluded nights with co-workers were possible training nights for Melanie with Mistress Lace, before all this fucking or just them getting together for their own fun.

"I'll grab a quick bite and I'll watch my Netflix show," I said, not really having many options at point. "Have fun."

It was about 8:30 p.m., I'd downed a couple beers, enjoyed one episoide and was ready to load another. I didn't expect Melanie back till 10 or 11 p.m., when a message from Mistress Lace tickled my notifications.

"Puer, I have my Puella, Vir, Caput and now Tarus, and Bovis all with me." It read. "Puella will find her sexual purity tonight, her body a host for sexual washing and cleansing."

Immediately I was greeted by a video link, clicking on it expanded my screen back to the dark, and dimly lit room of Mistress Lace's Lair (she would tell me later is what she calls the space) "I don't like dungeon, that's too cold."

Appearing on my screen was a close up of Melanie's back, naked, the camera hovered above her body now intricately covered in the bondage of expertly tied ropes. I projected my phone to the TV again, getting all of the action laid out large in front of me.

My wife was in a totally submissive position, the ropes bound around her upper and lower legs, pinning her arms to her thighs, but bound around her calves. Melanie's face was pressed down into the padded, large, platform, the position forcing her legs open for easy access.

Melanie had her head tilted to her eyes straining to look at something off camera. I was imagining Vir and Caput naked, with Mistress standing, observing their host. A sexual banquet laid out prepared and ready. I stripped naked, alone in my home, ready to watch them eat when Mistress spoke.

"Sexual purity arrives only when you are ready and can host, or give freely to many," Mistress Lace said off camera still, it echoing in her lair.

Then the camera panned to her, Mistress Lace radiant in a red, with black accents, bustier covering her breasts, still no crotch, long black stockings in knee high, boots with long heals.

Mistress Lace had her face covered with a black eye mask, her hair woven up and through the middle her head, jewelry adoring her neck, her wrists, calves, and fingers. There were lights positioned and she shimmered and sparkled walking up Melanie to continue her ceremonious speech.

"Total submission is sexual purity and being bathed and filled with countless fountains of viral seed, will bring Puella everlasting purity," Mistress Lace pontificated.

I stood up, my cock straight forward. I fingered the tip, gathering my pre-cum and ingested it, milking it for more, the sensations before me so erotic, my wife the main entrée in a sexual buffet and my Mistress showcasing her body.

The camera followed Mistress Lace around, and then I saw the four men standing, naked, with ankle, neck and forearm leather adornments. There were two men I hadn't seen before, then she alternatively began moving behind each and reached around, stroking their cock and genitals, rubbing, fondling. She moved in front of them, pivoting, squatting before taking each into her mouth briefly, as if to say "hello".

The camera now pivoted around, showing all four as Mistress Lace gave them one kiss, then leant into their chest, whispering into their ears. They stood casually at attention, each man's cock hardening or already hard as she readied her sexual squad, entrusting them to carry out her ceremonious indoctrination of my wife.

I hadn't seen the two other men, African-American, long skinny cocks that Mistress stroked as she whispered in their ears. One hands was on each of heir shoulders, still talking to them and looking over her shoulder at Melanie.

I saw a brief smile from them as the two men, Bovis and Tarus (I would find out as she spoke), broke away and moved to my wife, Tarus sitting down on the platform stroking Melanie's hair, talking to her.

Bovis had moved behind Melanie, and together they sat her up, showing that her arms were indeed looped into the ropes around her legs so she had very little movement and her body faced Tarus. Melanie sat back on her haunches, his face moving to her, his hands stroking her hair, and he began to kiss her softly. Her eyes were ravenous, not being able to touch him, she got everything she needed through her lips.

Tarus had about an inch of hair, around his lean face, prominent cheek bones, succulent lips, milk chocolate skin, that showed off an almost perfect six pack. His muscular legs slide underneath my wife, his cock pointing upwards, large triangular chest and back holding her upwards. Muscular legs were slid between hers and she touched them as they streched between her thighs, hands feeling their power.

Bovis held her shoulders as Tarus slid further back, his cock sliding under Melanie, the head running over her shaven skin, now parting her swollen lips, before pausing and pushing upward.

"Ohhhh, Mmmmmm," Melanie sighed as the cock entered her, sliding in fairly fast, the narrowness, burrowing quickly into warmth. He was quickly deep inside when she hollered. "YES! Oh, YES! FUCK!"

Tarus kissed her and pulled her forward on top of his body, her chest, into his, her arms still bound to her legs. Their mouths parted and her head slipped to the side, his hands rubbed her hair as he began to push into her, pull back, and push in again.

"Jesusssss," my wife sighed loud as I saw Bovis maneuver behind Melanie and crawl up on the platform. His cock was slightly thicker, his body leaner, without as much muscle, his skin a shade or two richer. His mouth moved to my wife's backside, her checks perfectly spread as her weight pulled on the ropes, which pulled on her legs and arms. "Ohhhh, Babyyyy."

Bovis moved forward pushing his tongue inside, his lips pursing and dribbling spit on her anus, he spent a good three or four minutes rimming her hole professionally. I almost exploded, I was still standing, lightly rubbing my balls, trying to stay away from my shaft and head, I concluded Bovis was going to be the double to the penetration.

He placed his hands on her lower back and lifted up to get a good angle and pressed his fine dick to her hole. Bovis rubbed her back between the ropes as his hips pushed forward, pushing through the tightness of her arse.

"MMMMmmm, OHHH! YESSSS!" she exclaimed, her head tilting up, her forehead turned to Tarus's cheek, then back. "FUCKKKK!!"

The men took just a few strokes to get in a rhythm, Bovis on top clenching and pulling back as Tarus swiveled his hips downward. Then both would reverse the process and insert forward, Bovis on top working to get his cock deeper each stroke.

"OH GOD YES! YES!!!" Melanie cried out, her head thrashing, pivoting and then moving with her shoulders to the other side of Tarus's chest. The two men settled into a smooth, slow, and deep of both her orifices between her legs, completing the double-together, penetration. "SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Seeing her in that submissive position, bound and only able to move slightly, was an amazing site. Her face pushed into the strong man's chest, the thrusts rocking her against his flesh.

I could feel my cock throb, and I figured had I been in the room I couldn't have not gotten off. I considered blowing my load right onto our carpet, but movement around the platform started.

Vir made his way facing the camera, at about the level of Melanie's face and Caput positioned himself on the other side as the view on the screen shifted so I could see her head, her body getting fucked by both beautiful men while the cocks hung out ready for her mouth.

Vir got on his knees on the platform, moving forward to her, and held his out just inches from her lips, Melanie staring at it trying with her shoulders to move her head off the young man's chest. She strained her neck up, her mouth thrust out to wrap around the large cock as Vir pushed forward.

"Ggghhhfft, GGGhfftt," she moaned as the fucking double turned to penetration triple.

Melanie's body pushed into Tarus and Bovis, they pulled back and forward into her again and again, now her mouth getting several inches of Vir's giant member inside. It wasn't the angle, and Vir pulled back signaled for her to turn to Caput, she spun around, put her head on the other side.