Work Wife Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moments I could see her lips start to encircle Caput's giant cock head as he pushed forward onto platform, the helmet melting inside as she sucked. Melanie's head strained, her tongue ran over the velvety skin and down before letting him push inside.

Vir moved direct to the heads of Tarus and Melenaie, her mouth continued to love Caput's cock from the side, and her body bounced from two cocks fucking her below.

Vir wanted to take it to the next level and knelt on the front of he bench, moving on his knees closer to the two bodies, and to Melanie's face. I about creamed my pants seeing all of his cock at once laid out on the platform and feared for my wife's mouth and throat.

Caput saw him and pulled away as Vir's hands went forward and pulled her chin down and her face now positioned towards his cock. She strained her neck upwards adjusting her head, neck and torso in perfect alignment facing the giant snake.

"GIVE IT TO ME FUCKER! GIVE THAT SAUSAGE TOO MY THROAT!" she screamed and Vir who immediately put the head on her lips, and began to push inside. He pulled it back out, she was ready with some spit on the head to lubricate it for her throat, he reinserted and they repeated this ritual four more times.

I don't know why it was that moment that I saw my wife's true sexual being. She certainly had screamed for cock the past two weeks and shown that side, but facing her biggest challenge she more than accepted and welcomed what was coming.

Her eyes were intent, Vir began to push in further and still pull out, her look showed she was open to everything the four would dish out. She opened and gulped like a bird for a worm in a nest he teased her with it before pushing over again. Tarus tilted his head to the side and let him have more push.

"MGuhhgGHHh, GHHHUHHH, OHhHGGGGH," she exclaimed and vibrated on his cock, only getting about five of the 10 inches inside. Caput was standing on the other side, still waiting his turn, when Mistress Lace slid over, wrapping a leg around his and stroking his large head with her fingers, letting it slide over the first and thumb.

Taking inventory, looking at the screen in disbelief, my wife had three dicks inside her, had sucked a fourth, and was in the take all takers mode. Was this the "purity" that Mistress Lace wanted? Walking away from all inhibitions and system generated restraints, was it pure or was this evil? Was this survival or her sexual self?

My attention was brought back to the screen as Vir pushed as far in as possible, his massive cock starting to disappear, Melanie gagging as he got over half in, he pulled back and she coughed, "OHHggh FUgghkkk"

Tarus was rising both Melanie and Bovis off the ground pushing his hips upwards, getting a reaction from Melanie, her hips wiggling for more pressure. Vir pulled out for a minute, sensing his host's struggling and getting ready to push deeper.

"OHHhhpft, OHhhft, YESSFFTTTTT!" Melanie exclaimed cumming as the men rode her pussy and arse with the large cock out of her mouth. Tarus pushed forward and deep, her body squirming from the orgasm.

"Oh baby, OH BABY SO GOOD!!! She said before Vir put his cock back in and slowly, intently moved it forward inch at a time, hitting some resistance.

"UMPHfft,UMPHfft!" I could hear my wife exclaim, he pushed through, the gagging begin. Vir struggled to push all the way in for a moment, but then forced it, Melanie's eyes bulging, tears appearing, as he got in all the way. "UGGGH, UGGGH,"

Like a director of a movie I saw Mistress lace move into the picture, make some hand gestures, and suddenly Vir pulled out and began stroking. It didn't take him long before he fired three big streams of white cum onto her face, shoulder and into her hair. He placed it back in her mouth as she was still struggling for air, taking it willingly

My wife cleaned him while suddenly Bovis pulled out and he deposited four large loads on her back, arse and back of her legs. He hopped off and got in line at her face, so as soon as Vir was done, Melanie would service his receding cock after finishing Vir.

I hadn't noticed by Mistress Lace, was squatted down, her knee to the side of the fourth man, her face taking Caput's cock all the way in, the jewelry on her hands clenching the arse cheeks on the young slave.

Tarus pushed out of her pussy, lifted her hips, her face pushed into the padding, my wife's mouth still on Bovis's cock cleaning it. Tarus emerged behind her and reinserted his cock into her cunt, fast and deep. I saw Mistress Lace rise and leave the camera picture as Caput moved his cock to Melanie's face.

""MMMM Yes, Tata, YES!!!" my wife exclaimed as the large, breeding machine fucked her pussy hard.

I felt real jealousy, my new nickname being given to another.

Caput first wiped the precum on his dick on her cheek, as Tarus kept hitting her pussy hard, Melanie's body rocking to each thrust. Caput couldn't take it and moved his cock to my wife's mouth.

"GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" Melanie screamed as the dick approached her lips. "I'm YOUR CUM SLUT!!! Fuck my ends, I want ALL OF IT!!!!"

Caput pushed inside, her head tilting and he went balls deep on the first stroke. Bovis and Vir's dicks were dangling, watching the other two fuck her on each end, her face on the edge of the front of the platform taking the thick, big headed dick straight into her throat. Caput pulled out for a moment, wiped his dick on her face, eyes, chin and then pushed over her lips and down her throat

"MMMMfgght! MmgFFtt," Gagged at the flesh entering her face.

Tarus ripped into her with all his weight, held inside, and unloaded a full young man's load deep in her unprotected cunt. I was snipped, and couldn't have kids, but my 48 year-old MILF with adult children sure could have them if his seed was implanted.

My phone buzzed.

A message from Mistress Lace read, "Puer, lay back, watch her take all four, and stroke yourself to orgasm. Wipe it on your face; take a picture of you eating your own and send it to me.

Caput was fucking her mouth like it was a cunt, her "Mmmpft, Mmmmpft, Mmmmpft" echoing in the basement. Tarus as off her and now Bovis was now balls deep in her wet, stanky, cum-filledpussy. I imagined the smells there had to be amazing and sexual. Bovis held her hips, drove her neck and chest, still bound, into the platform with each thrust as Caput mercilessly fucked her face.

Vir started stroking to get himself hard and ready, Caput pushed forward and filled my wife's throat with a load of warmth, streaming and pumping. He held it there, her breathing recovering and then pulling back as she ingested more.

"Oh, OH!" she exclaimed climaxing a second time to Bovis's assault on her pussy. He pushed in deep, his eyes rolled back, and he finished, further loading up the man-cream in her pussy. "MMMMM Yes, baby! ALL the CUM, give it to me."

Bovis held it there for several seconds before quickly pulling out and Vir moved into position. My wife's most frequent lover placed his semi-hard cock at the gate and pushed ahead. He was halfway in, stroking his shaft and I remembered the 2nd orgasm of his last time took a while so I guessed he wanted to help himself along.

I started stroking, figuring Caput's in her throat was his contribution to my Melanie "taking" all four men as Mistress Lace directed. Vir stroked and pushed in and out about five inches over and over, I was ready for Vir to push into my wife, finish so I could finish.

"Oh baby, fill me, more CUM!" Melanie cried out, the big man let go of his cock and with the lubrication of two other loads pushed his hips to arse deep. "AHHHHHmmm, FUCKKKKK!!!"

He had to be cumming so I stroked a few more times sending my built up cream on my stomach. There were multiple spurts like I'd never seen, having had so much real sex instead of masturbation as my main outlet. I was shaking as I watched the big man real in his cock from Melanie's body, dabbing a finger into my warm payload.

My phone went dark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it was Friday night, 11 p.m. Melanie wasn't home and no message, text or any form of communication. I had done what Mistress said, scooping up cum with two fingers, ingesting it, not as enjoyable under the circumstances. I finished it, fearing there were cameras placed in my house and I wanted to please Mistress Lace and shot a picture and sent it to her.

Laying in bed, still naked, I realized I WAS jealous. Jealous I wasn't there. Jealous MY Mistress was withholding pain and pleasure from me. I even wanted the humiliation, even if all of them belittled my cock size, my whatever while they fucked my wife, I wanted in the room where it happened. And now where was she?

My phone went off, notification for a text from Melanie, "Too much to drink, going to stay at Wendy's house. Love you!"

I had sort of forgotten she didn't know I knew!

I now lay on my bed, alone, naked, abandoned by my wife and my dominant, both in the same space, surrounded by four cocks. Mistress Lace's "sexual purity" phrase and words echoed in my head for a long time, and the role cum in and on Melanie, I didn't know how tie it all together.

I fell back asleep, or at least drifted in and out of consciousness, still picturing Vir, mainly, entering her mouth, then cunt tonight for the fourth time reliving his pummeling of her pussy the last two nights.

My phone lit up, it was nearly 2 a.m. A video was shared with me, it was just a couple minutes long. I saw Melanie's face contorted, gasping, still naked and bound on the platform, now just on her back, Mistress Lace's hair bouncing in-between my wife's legs.

"Oh-ah, Oh-ah, Oh, Oh, MMpft," Melanie moaned as our Mistress's mouth was pressed hard against her pussy, lapping at the loads freshly deposited, Melanie's knees around her head. Her arms were still in the ropes, helpless and straining her head up to watch her lover.

It flashed to show Caput behind Melanie fucking her hard, and fast, no sound, but her breasts bounced, she was untied, now on her hands and knees. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Baby, Fuck me!!!" Melanie exclaimed.

It ended.

I stared at the phone wanting more, when a notification that Mistress had messaged me.

"She's being cleansed, we're rinsing away all sexual contaminants of the mind and body - Goodnight Puer."

It went black again. About an hour later another video showed up, it was 3:30 a.m. and I clicked play, my cock hardening before I saw a frame.

Bovis was under my Melanie this time, who was laying on him, kissing and holding his face, his cock buried inside. This time it was Tarus, behind her, on top, in her arse, I could see his cock sliding back and inside, her mouth moving over Bovis's lips to the pace of the arse fuck. Again no noise, and I could see the expression of shear ecstasy as Melanie braced, getting the cock in and out again. It went black.

It was 5 a.m. when the last video, Vir holding her, standing up, his large cock buried 1/2 way inside, I could see it, I could see he sliding down slowly, I think it was edited in slow motion, her head buried in his neck, her body convulsing, or she was crying hard, or both. The cock slid in, now 3/4 the way inside, her chest was pushing against him, she was definitely crying, again no volume.

It went dark for the last time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't really sleep. It was Saturday and 8 a.m. I decided to go to school to get some work done and get in a work out in the gym area. I had stacks of things to do and it was good to just work for a change, no real deadline, no one to deal with while I was there.

At 10:30 a.m. I decided to go jog for 30 minutes outside the school, then went into the weight room and started my usual lifting regiment, followed that with 30 minutes of jump shots. I was eating lunch that I left there Friday, when I got a text from Melanie.

"Home now. Where are you?" it read.

I responded quickly, "At work finishing some things and getting in a workout."

"I'm going to bed, after a shower," It read. "Plan on picking up pizza for dinner."

I tried to imagine being in her position, just getting a night of around the clock penetration and fucking. I mean, why doesn't she just tell me to "fuck off" and become, Mistress Lace's sex slave, yet here she is coming home to play house.

There has to be so much more to this.

I paused again, thinking, she still doesn't know I know, I mean really, she thinks her year so long facade is still going strong. If a celebrity sports star like Tiger Woods can convince himself all is well, to be a family guy, while fucking around, I guess a small town mother of two can do the same.

I heard the outside door open and close, nothing unusual as many staff members catch up on the weekend. I pulled my head from my hands, when I heard the keys to the office insert, the door opened and in just a moment standing in my doorway was Janice.

"Do you have ANY idea how much seamen is swimming around in your wife's sweet pussy right now Thomas??!!" Janice said with a smile, and a strut. It was Janice not our Mistress, moving into my office shutting the door, wearing yesterday's dark, Mistress make-up and an uncharacteristic sweatshirt and baggy sweat pants.

"I mean, I have enough myself, but nothing like our sweet Melanie. She is a machine and I'm telling you Thomas, she took ever single dick in every imaginable way," Janice continued and then paused, looked thoughtfully. "Do you think we can share your lovely wife?"

I was both pleased, and a little thrown off balance, talking to Janice who was smeared in Mistress Lace's make-up dressed so casually, her breasts pressing against the fabric, nipples pointing through the soft cloth.

"Really Janice, you'll ask me right now if I think we can share her? We're past that" I asked, then was as direct as I could be. "The question really is do you think Mistress Lace can let us share each other?"

I was talking to Janice, for the first time in a long time, and referencing Mistress Lace as a third person because it was Janice, my work wife there, not my Domme. I moved to her leaning on my doorframe, my hand at her waist, my arm moving her into my body.

"I suggest we take advantage of everyone gone," I said, my mouth moved in, she was put for a moment hesitant, her eyes looked all over my face just before my mouth covered hers. Janice's hands moved to my face, my tongue pushed inside her mouth, my hands found the bottom of her sweatshirt, pulling it up and over her body.

She had no bra, breasts smallish with tiny, pointed nipples, then Janice lowered her sweatpants it revealed no panties. Naked she backed up presenting me her full self, he night old makeup blurring the lines between her an Mistress Lace nicely.

Wearing a smile on her lips, she motioned me to strip, instantly getting me to lose my shirt, before sliding down, stepping out of my shorts and boxers. There I stood in my office, cock hard and sticking straight out.

It was swift the way I moved forward to her and pinned her against the door, her legs opening, my hips moving forward, her body rose up, my cock probed briefly enting and penetrating her, pushing inside.

"Oh Thomas, Mmmmm" she cooed, no commands, no humiliation, just penetration and wetness, Janice Flaherty riding my dick, my body standing pushing her upwards.

I moved forward and thrust upwards, Janice sliding on my cock, she was warm, loose and wet. My mouth moved down to her perfect little nipples, her hands were in my hair, kissing my neck. I suckled them, one at a time, she moved her hips magically on my cock.

"I want to give you something, Love," She whispered as my hips bounced her up and let her slide back down on me. "Mmmmm, nice, very nice. Thomas, I've never let my husband have my arse, do you want it Love?"

"Indeed," I said and Janice giggled her hands around my neck, pulled her body up and off of my cock. Standing against my body, naked together, Janice kissed me and pulled me towards the desk. Playfully my work wife placed her hands on the top, pushing her backside out and wiggled her arse and her legs up and down at me smiling as her gaze came over her shoulder to meet mine.

"Take me," she said and her head bowed, while my hands moved along her back over her cheeks and down her legs. My mouth moved to her arse, figuring no one was there tonight. "Mmm, Baby, suck it. Make me ready for you."

Her hand was rubbing her clit as my tongue pressed inside, she moaned and gasped, her fingers inside as my mouth and lips worked her tight hole. There were many musky smells from this area, fluids coating, her flesh not as raw as I remembered my wife's being the other night.

I rose up, placed my hands on her hips, my cock now just under, on her taint, I leaned forward. I playfully teased her tight little circle, probing into it and pulling back.

"I need more lubrication than my own spit," I said and without warning thrust forward inside her pussy.

"OHHHH, you naughty boy," she said, pushing back against me. "I don't know..."

I pumped her deep, her wet, sloppiness taking all of me inside in one stroke, the images of all the men who had to have had her last night in my head. I pulled it out and plunged inside again, it was like shooting a basketball into silo, her hole was so warm and wet. I did this again and again, enjoying being part of the group even if it was hours ago.

"Oh yes!!" she cried out as I hit her clit, a spot or two. "Mmm baby, fuck me!"

I continued to zig when she wanted me to zag, Janice called me to fuck her it was time to give her what she wanted just moments just prior, I pulled out and pushed my cock's tip into her arse.

"FUCK!" she screamed, the surprise and surprising tightness had her fall onto my desk, my hand finding her shoulder length hair and pulling her head back. "ARGGHHH"

I pushed in further, three of my inches in and then the next thrust put the two left inside, my balls now resting on her taint. I pulled back on my hips, and her hair and then thrust forward, letting her hair go.

"FUCKER!" she screamed, still Janice but Janice can be mad too. "You'd better fill my arse!"

I heard a command and immediately I went a new direction. I pulled back on her hips, and found the chair just a few feet behind us, my length not sufficient to stay inside her, I pulled her back and again entered her pussy.

"OHh, Muther..." Janice said in pleasure and defiance, then in pleasure. "Mmmmm Yes. YES!"

Like entering Melanie's stretched snatch earlier this week, I probed around, switched positions and seemingly found a 'spot' that my dick hit. My cock's smaller, thinner, shaft was more nimble than her husband's Imperial Death Cruiser that couldn't find the smaller pleasures.

"MMmm JESUS, Thomas!" she exclaimed sitting back hard now, my hands on her breasts, her hips grinding into me, rising up and dropping. "OH, it's, almost...Mmmmm, oh baby, there...oh. Mmmm."

She was leaning forward each time her moans tempered and with my legs hanging over, the force and leverage my cock had inside her shifted in the flesh. I pushed her up, again leaving her body, the snarl on her face worried me I was looking at Mistress Lace, so I moved in and kissed her hard again.

"Mmmpft, Mmpft," she said into my mouth before releasing and letting a command start. "I want you to..."

"Janice, Love," I said, my left hand stroking her hair, my right hand sliding over the faint, very short, bush, one finger gliding over her clit. My eyes were firmly fixed in her eyes, taking to her. "Trust me, we'll get there."

I slowly lowered myself to the floor and reached up, her body was frozen standing over me, like a computer program loading from the Internet, spinning, not computing the information. I reached my hand up, moving my fingers in between hers, not moving at first, but then closed, slidding into my hand.