Work Wife Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straddled me, her hips lowered her body onto my waist, I pushed up and kissed her, both my hands on the sides of her head. Her hips began to move with a purpose, lining up my cock, it probed and when I tried to push inside her wet pussy, she pulled back. In defiance, trying to take control of Janice, she leaned and tried to push me back into her arse.

"Not so fast love," I said, then kissed her, finding a little resistance as I forced myself back into her wet, floppy, cunt, pushing deep and holding it there whispering softly "Mmmm, I love how I melt into you."

I rooted around inside her, pushing my hips up, having her bounce on my cock. Janice's eyes were closed, trying to feel me, trying to legitimize my not entering her arse. "You're not deep enough," she said, as I sensed her frustration. "It will never..."

This wasn't it, time to zig so I put my hand to her throat and pushed her backwards. The look of shock and dismay on her face was that of fear, not anger. I heard a gurgle and spit come up as I caught her between breaths. My other hands and hips pushed her off of me and Janice was left on all fours on the floor. I rose up behind her.

"What the..." she began to say when I grabbed her hips, my need to dominate Janice, to keep her here. If I didn't, I thought, She would leave this moment and Mistress Lace would appear. "ARHhh, Fuck!"

I collapsed and covered her body with mine, my stomach lining up with her back, letting go of her hips and having my arm around her neck and throat. I slipped my legs under her and sat her back on my cock as I sat down, legs now straight out.

"You FUCKED WITH..." the Mistress tried to emerge again, the tone shifting the minute I was deep inside pushing at a new angle, my sensation bringing Janice back. "MMMMmmm, OH, BABY! OH!!"

I unwrapped my arm from her neck, her body moved forward and I laid all the way back down on the floor. We were in reverse cowboy, Janice's body tingling and my work-wife began to rise up and thrust down on my cock repeatedly

"OH YES! YES! YES!" she exclaimed as she bounced on my cock, each time leaning further forward, it's head rubbing harder across something inside those beaten walls. "JESUS, THOMAS! I've NEVER..OH FUCK! FUCK! I"M CUMMIng!!!!!"

In a flash, all of the emotion and sensations of the the last 24 hours caused her body to shake and spasm, pushing back, almost scooting me on the floor with such force. I felt a wet and warm rush, now on my legs as she had the pushed together as she straddled me there.

"Oh, my GOD! Oh, Thomas I...I..." she said but stopped short of telling me anything. She ground forward and back, forward and back. "Oh, Baby...Oh my Thomas..."

She slowly stopped moving and I moved out from underneath Janice, her body collapsing and was laying in a semi-fetal position on my floor, still quivering, I kissed her, she not really seeing me, gasping a little.

She was crying softly in between breathes as I laid her on her back and smiled at her. My work wife's eyes were seeing something else, not me, replaying a life inside her head I couldn't reach.

I wanted to complete my command, my instructions, she had a gift for me tha she wanted to give. I crawled on top of her, hovering and now kissing her lips as Janice closed her eyes.

I moved the head of my still erect and hard cock, having not cum yet and pushed the head to her arsehole, now getting the juices leaking from her orgasm, helping as I probed. She moved her hands to my head, present but not fully as I pushed forward into the tight muscle.

Janice closed her eyes, my cock slid inside her, and began to pump and thrust in and out of my gift. She placed her feet on the floor, the tightness of her hole felt well against my throbbing member. Her eyes and mouth made slight movements as I quickened and in a very soft and loving way, finished my task, unloading my built up load inside her arse.

Janice opened her eyes as the second, third and fourth wave of substantial milky cum deposited it's warmth inside, drawing a smile. I leant down and kissed her deep, opening her mouth, our tongue were intimate again, like first time lovers I felt her energy. She pulled on my back, as my cock began to deflate and recede from her, my hips shifted and I left our coupling.

Janice Flaherty and Mistress Lace had not slept in over a day, she had lead, partake, and direct many feats of sexual game play or lovemaking. Her legs curled to her chest, head lay in her arms and on the floor of my office she passed out asleep.

I gently picked her up and placed her on my couch, covered her in her sweats and found a blanket in the "sick room", spreading that across her body. I didn't see her phone, but felt her keys in her sweats and decided I'd better let her sleep there. She was safe alone there in my office which, when locked, could only be opened by my key and the janitors and he didn't work until Monday.

Before leaving, I wrote her a note and put it in the pocket with her keys. It simply read, "I enjoyed our time together today, Janice. You are a loving soul with so much to give."

I left and went home to tend to Melanie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw the choker the second time I went upstairs to check on Melanie, around 4 p.m., getting out of the shower and approached the bed naked. The sun was hitting her around the face, shoulders and I caught a twinkle of something against her skin.

I moved to the bed, on the side she slept, and she moved and spread her arms out long in a stretch. I saw the black, silver and diamond links, tight around her throat. It was stunningly beautiful, between that and her breasts coming out of the sheets my cock hardened.

I went to my side, slipped under the covers and was soon spooning my wife, cock pinned against her back as I slid lower. She didn't immediately awaken, so I moved my top leg between hers, lifting slightly so I could push further ahead with my dick.

"Oh, mmm Vi..Thomas?" she mumbled as it brushed her hole and pushed against her taint. "Mmm, wait, Mmmm, Good morning."

She lifted her leg and my cock journeyed forward and entered her pussy, with great ease and comfort. My hips were now moving between her legs as we still lay in a spooning position, she snuggled in allowing my lower arm under her body, my top wrapped and now playing with her breasts.

"Such a lovely greeting," she said, slowly pushing me inside her, and it really was like a handshake, or soft kiss good morning. "Sweets, you know me so well."

I really didn't know that I needed to lead until this week, not dominate in some spots and let her at least carry out whatever she has been instructed to do by others. I also knew that I had let our sex life depreciate over time.

"Mmmm yes I do, now," moving swiftly behind her, pulling on her legs, rotating her face into her pillow, and reentering her, pushing hard into her pussy, her face sliding forward to the headboard. "Sometimes I just need to fuck!"

Her arms encircled a pillow in a similar position as she was tied up into except having movement. My cock pulled back and thrust in forward, her body taking the push, moving with me back and forth as I built up the needed friction after just fucking Janice.

The choker shown in the light, fueling my desire to just fuck her and get it over with, no consideration for her pleasure. She got hers last night and I was getting mine, please Janice and now just fucking the shit out of my submissive wife.

My orgasm built, my dominance waned and when I realized she was getting nothing out of my fast, need to pleasure myself approach, it slowed. She was hugging the pillow, being a vesicle for cock not with me at all.

'What was I thinking?' I asked myself, realizing I can't compete with all those cocks and Mistress Lace forcefully, like I could with Janice. I leaned forward, and whispered in Melanie's ear.

"I apologize for my haste, my Love," I said softly into her ear and kissed her neck. I pulled out, remembering the position where I found her spot last time. "Let's try this."

I gently moved her on to a pillow, lying her on her back, she looked up into my eyes, hers were soft and waiting, thinking I'm sure to all of the images of the past night, week. I was painting with softer, wider brush strokes, trying to repeat the tapestry and imagery of a few days ago.

I positioned her beautiful hips, her newly shaven pussy open, wet, lips swollen and red still, the choker shining, giving off sparkles in the sunshine, her eyes straining but loving the warmth. I could see the marks the ropes left, further enhancing my erection.

I moved forward, her eyes were on mine as I approached to pushing inside, the scent of her was enticing; I detoured down and found my lips pressing her folds, ingesting whatever fluids had mixed there.

"Oh, JESUS, Thomas!" she said, almost echoing Janice, my tongue pushed inside, my nose was pushing up against her clit. "Mmm, yes..."

I was gentle; knowing what that skin, flesh, those walls must have been through the last 24 hours. I tried to lick and lap at all spots, my lips exploring slowly, inserting my nose, and opening her wider, paying attention to both sides. The smells and tastes were a banquet of pleasure.

"Ohhh, Mmmmm, babbbby," she softly cooed and rubbed her hands in my hair. I licked down and out, over her taint and hole and back upwards. Caring for these over stimulated areas with the soft, wet and corse attention from my lips and tongue. "Ohhh, I love you."

I moved up her body, her eyes now electric, looking at me with gratitude and love, my cock gently resting outside her cavern, it nestling between the wet and swollen outside flesh. I pushed my weight down, the middle of my shaft tried to enter, with a small pivot the head dove in, down then up.

"FUCK THOMAS! THAT'S FUCKING IT! RIGHT THERE!!!!" she exclaimed as I drove upwards right after insertion. I held my hips firm as she nestled and squirmed against half the cock she was used to that day. "OH BABY, DON'T FUCKING MOVE!"

She began to ride me, just inching up my shaft a little, not to lose where a G-spot had to have resided, one I could unlock through positioning and my reduced length. She held my head and her lips were pursed before exhaling deep.

"Oh, yeah. Right there, RIGHT THERE!!!" she said pulling me down on her, the head of my shaft hitting the notes, the spot, the nerves. "BABY! BABY!!! OOOOOOOooo. YES!!!"

I felt her quiver and shake for a moment, her eyes closed and she climaxed, relaxing her arms, hands and legs. I began to pull back and thrust forward, trying to glide over the spot each time, going to get mine now that she had reached hers.

"Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm," she breathed, relaxed, a smile as I slid over and over her spot again and again.

"Oh Melanie," I said, moving my face forward, nestling a nipple in my lips as my hips drove the spot again and again. "You are so beautiful, I said into her chest. I could see the videos in my head, men fucking her from all angles and all positions. I felt a part of it, hours later, miles further, as she came under my thrusts and I needed to complete her sexual washing.

"Thomas, give it to me," she begged. "Give me your sweet, sweet nectar."

I pumped, pushed and her face, looking at me, the collar around her neck, and the symphony of sex I had witnessed early in the morning as cocks coated her with cum all pushed me to my heights and I released.

"Oh Godess!" I exclaimed, sending one full shot inside her, then small spasms of my orgasm. "Let me cleanse you."

"MMmm Thomas," she breathed, and for the third time that week we curled together naked and slept.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, Wendy is such a dear," Melanie said explaining why her friend gave her such a gift, we enjoyed dinner together for the first time in a long time. "Remember when her Dad was battling cancer and I took several training for her? Well, this was her present to me for taking those duties."

She ran her hand under it like Vanna White showing letters on Wheel of Fortune.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I had turned notifications on for everything as I was going to go check on Janice, to see if she made it out of my office. The message I received both gave me chills and confirmed she wasn't there.

"You FUCKING sniveling, little cocked man, MOTHERFUCKER!" the message read. "You think you can figure ME OUT!!! Say goodbye to everything!"

I dropped the phone. I had overestimated my ability to control the situation, Mistress Lace asserted her control and like being punched in the gut I lost my breath, passed out briefly, sinking to my knees, elbows on the floor.

"Thomas!" Melanie screamed as she saw my head down, body almost collapsed on the floor.

"I'm, I'm, I'm okay," I said waking as Melanie went to pick up my phone. I had no strength and I fell to the floor, my dear wife beat me to the still unlocked screen and saw what I had just read.

The screen name, Leather&Lace22, made it obvious and the message was clearly Mistress Lace. Melanie's eyes raced back and forth at the words, then down at me.

"NO!" she screamed, dropping my phone. "No, No, No, No, No, No, No!!! Not you too! Not you!"

She ran upstairs, her feet pounding up the stairs, I reached to get up and then full blacked out sprawled out on the floor of the living room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phone was buzzing when the world reentered my consciousness. I was in a fog, gone, totally not feeling, thinking, dreaming just out cold from reality caving in on my head.

"HhhEllo," I weakly said answering.

"Oh, thank God," the husky voice said. "Thomas, this is Larry. We've got problems."