Workhouse to Bathhouse Pt. 05

Story Info
She quickly wanked him stiff and bent herself over.
1.2k words
4.05
5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Workhouse to Bathhouse - Part 5 - slave girl sara

(My Fantasy Fiction)

Mr Jones was talking to a gentleman, saying sara was the youngest recruit and learning her craft, badly, he told her to strip and show her naughtiness marks, she had plenty.

She did as she was told and pinged her nipples hard as her toga went over her head.

He was an older gentleman, Mr. Jones made an excuse to leave the room as he led her by a nipple to the man.

He patted her tummy, commenting what a small skinny thing she was and how some of his men servants had bigger tits than her.

She was a little scared so an arm covered her tits as a hand cupped her bald pussy.

A spin round and 10 almighty hand whacks to the top of her legs so had her hands on her head.

She was spun back round to face the gentleman, he said how cries, sobs and tears would not save her and was told to remove his cock from his trousers.

She unbuttoned the two buttons on either side and the front flopped down, not the only thing to flop as his cock soon followed.

He was fascinated by her tiny breasts he stopped her kneeling down so he could play with them and grunted, wank me girl.

It was just like her first and second man wanking she had given the gentleman who gave her this great opportunity in life.

She recalled his instruction and soon had him spurting his cum onto the floor.

She had just put him away when Mr. Jones returned, sara was stood in a corner as the 2 men said their goodbyes.

sara was proud of herself she had obliged the 2 men and wondered if rewards were given.

The door slammed closed and Mr. Jones`s hand hit her bottom.

He was furious of the mess on his floor, he turned her round and pushed her to the serve position and she got him hard.

He tossed her onto all fours and he fucked her as she licked every drop of cum up.

She made her way down the corridor and back to the Gentry bath room and found the head girl.

She was just adding the soap flakes for her next client.

She told sara when she had finished with her client and he had lest, before emptying the water she could use it to freshen up.

sara was given that cubicle, she checked the number, 8, and walked towards the reception to collect her client.

She had no preconception of what she expected and would be grateful just for kindness.

Miss Wade called out, Cubicle 8, sara acknowledged with a hand up and, Me Miss Wade.

sara was told to show Mr. Cuthbert to her cubicle.

Mr. Cuthbert stood and walked towards her.

Instinctively sara looped her arm for Mr. Cuthbert to link into.

She said she did not want him slipping on the wet soapy floor.

Miss Wade made a note on her slip of paper nest to Mr. Cuthbert and sara`s name.

Once in their cubicle sara began to help Mr. Cuthbertson, he pointed, then timer little girl, the timer.

sara quickly turned it over, kissed his hand and thanked him.

So, Mr. Cuthbert sort of bucked the trend of the stereotypical 1920s Gentleman of being short, fat and in his 40/50s.

Mr. Cuthbert was in the lower age group and once stripped naked for his bath was a lean, clean and full of muscles gentleman with a fine cock to match his stature.

sara helped him into his bath, removed her toga, as taught and began to wash his back, she tried to be gentle, but firm.

She worked her way around his body, feet and legs last leading up to his privates.

Miss Wade looked in as sara was asking the Sir if he wanted her to take care of his items below.

He smiles and indicated her to get into the bath with him, she looked at Miss Wade, who nodded a yes.

He helped her onto the step and into the bath, she sat legs astride his legs and lifted his cock and worked her flannel around his generous ball sack.

Next his cock was washed and rubbed by her soft small hands.

Job completed and Miss Wade still watching on sara asked if she could help him in any other way.

He lifted his cock skywards and told her to sit on it.

Miss Wade smiles and left the cubicle.

sara sat on his cock and was riding him, facing so he could squeeze her small titties, back so he could rub her back and smack her cute little bottom.

He finished off knelt as she sucked him to his cum, and hers if it was allowed, and not her first.

sara dutifully washed his cock and balls again and a quick wipe for herself as she got out and helped him off the step.

As she dried him he titted her up and fingered her to another few cums.

Mr. Cuthbert had been escorted to the cubicle, stripped naked, bathed, fucked, dried and used her body with his fingers and still time on his egg timer.

sara knelt, took his cock out and wanked and sucked him, he cum as the sand ran out and he was escorted back to the reception and told Miss Wade of his extras.

He lifted his hand, kissed it and said bye and thank you for using their baths.

She hurried back and prepared the new bath then back to reception, Miss Wade called out, Cubicle 8, sara acknowledged with a hand up and, Me Miss Wade.

sara was told to show Mr. Brownlow to her cubicle, now he was short, fat and in his 40/50s.

The days and week passed quickly and sara soon found herself on the third floor where the middle class and families bathed.

Same procedure except the water only changed after 3 or 4 had bathed.

A family arrived in reception and sara was allocated them.

Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins, 20 year old daughter Louise and 18 year old son James.

The boy and girl had to go behind the family privacy curtain as their parents were bathed, quite a bit quicker than the singular gentry.

The Gentleman knelt for a wank from sara and he played with his wife`s nipples then mounted his wive first slapping her already coloured bottom.

After their bathing they got out and covered with towels as sara was instructed to undress James and Louise.

James was called out first and undressed by sara and helped in the bath and then Louise.

Louise gently got in the bath, sara saw her bright red caned bottom.

Th father said she was a wild child and needed regular discipline, like her mother. But he said he beat it out of her mother and will no doubt beat it out of Louise.

They were both bathed and the father popped some coins into sara`s hand and instructed her to break his sons virginity.

sara was not shocked as much as surprised and she sure did not want any of what Louise got, she had gone over a week without any spankings or beltings and he bottom was a pure white, as it was intended.

Looks like Louise was going to watch as well as his parents.

sara helped James out of the bath and gave him a quick towel dry, she noticed that the timer only had a few minutes left.

She quickly wanked him stiff and bent herself over........