Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 03

Story Info
A new bull joins up.
5.8k words
4.53
57.3k
43

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heather26
Heather26
2,094 Followers

All characters featured in this story are 18 years and older.

==============================================

'They're going to break my legs, Peter!'

'They won't, Rob. Just tell them you can pay half tomorrow. That'll buy you some time to get the rest together.'

The scratchy voice coming through the phone receiver sounded like it was a mile away as Rob's heart beat like a drum. He leant over his small kitchen table to try and steady himself.

'You don't understand, mate. They're not going to give me any more time! I'm fucked!'

'So what's your plan? Flee the country?'

'I don't know. I have no idea how to get that much money this quickly. Fuck! What if they come after Nicki?'

'Do they know about Nicki?'

'I don't know. These mafia guys always know everything.'

'Well I'll call around and see what I can do to help you. Hang in their buddy. I'll push your wheelchair if you end up with broken legs.'

Rob gave a weak laugh and hung up. He stared at the table, strewn with various things. His mind working overtime. Could he sell a kidney? Even if he did, he wouldn't have the money by tomorrow, and another promise of money to come wouldn't fly with them. That's how he got to this point. The only thing of value he had to his name was his flat, but where would he stay if he sold that?

He sat down, letting his mind run over useless ideas, one after the other. His eyes settled on the newspaper spread out over the table. He flicked through it until he came to an article. "Government signs in grant for hucows and bulls at approved dairy farms."

He leaned in to read further. "...Those wishing to become hucows and bulls will receive a $10,000 grant for their families as the government aims to become the world's top producer of hucow milk by the end of the year."

Rob scratched his beard as he read on. Quotes from the Prime Minister about how good their dairy industry is and how it's the backbone of the nation. He had never given much thought to the dairy industry. He'd only been on a tour of a farm once back in high school. He could remember his friends sharing around farming magazines to rub one out to the hucow's tits in between ads for tractor equipment.

He got up and grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the cupboard. He poured himself a glass and sat back down with it. The pieces started to come together in his mind. Sign up to become a bull. The grant and what money he had might be enough to cover what he owed. Even if it wasn't, if he was out of the picture and they had most of their money, they'd surely call it a wash. The only question was: did he want to spend the rest of his life as a bull?

It didn't sound too bad. Plenty of fucking and the whole not being dead by a bunch of thugs thing. He finished his glass. Could be worse fates. Plus, him being out of the picture like this would ensure that none of these mafia bastards would come after Nicki.

He fished his phone back out of his pocket and poured another glass. The phone rang for what felt like forever before his sister answered.

'What?'

'Just wanted to talk to you, Nicki.'

'What for?'

'Ah, nothing really. Just seeing how things are with you.'

'It's past eleven.'

'Yeah. I'm up late.'

'You could have called at a better time, but things are fine with me. Still getting over the breakup with James.'

He stood up and walked around as he spoke, feeling antsy in that chair.

'Oh yeah. How are you dealing with that?'

She sighed. 'I'm fine.'

He stopped by the bathroom, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He looked tired. His fiery red beard was scruffy. The same fiery red hair that his twin sister had.

'I care about you, Nicki. You're the only one I have left.'

'I know. I'll talk to you later.'

'Yeah... later...'

He choked on the words as a pause grew. She spoke before he could.'

'I hope you're looking after yourself. I care too.'

The phone went quiet as she hung up. He leant against the wall in silence. He now had to get things in order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob put on his jacket and grabbed his keys. One thing left to do. He pulled out his phone and dialled the number they called him on last time. The phone announced that the number was no longer in use.

'Bloody burners.'

He tried another number. This one went through.

'Hello, Burnum and associates. Would you like to book an appointment?'

'It's me.'

'I'm afraid I don't know who you are sir. Can I have a name and then I can book an appointment.'

'You can drop the charade. I have your money.'

There was a pause before the man spoke again.

'You like to keep us waiting.'

'Well you'll have to wait a little longer. The money will be in my PO box on Monday. You know the one.'

'Monday is too long. You were supposed to have it by today.'

'Monday's the day. Take it or leave it. Either way the money will be sitting there.'

He hung up the phone and locked the door to his flat.

On his way to the dairy farm, he stopped by his PO box. He put his phone and what cash he had into an envelope and wrote "Don't open before Christmas, fellas" on it before placing it inside.

With that done, he headed for the farm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Thank you, we'll see you now.'

The receptionist directed him to an office and he stepped inside. The woman sitting at the desk smiled at him and gestured for him to take a seat.

'Hi, I'm Mary. How can I help you?'

'I heard you lot were paying for new applicants.'

Her face became more solemn.

'I'm sorry, but we've had a large influx of men wishing to become bulls already. We're mostly looking for more hucow applicants at the moment.'

Despite her words, he strode over and took a seat in front of her desk.

'Well I can promise you that I'll be worth the value of two bulls.'

'I'm sorry, sir, but we're aren't accepting any more male positions.'

'Look, I need you to take me on. I'm in a very delicate predicament.'

'I'm afraid we can't.'

He took in a deep breath as he straightened in his chair, looking around the room for some kind of bargaining chip.

'Surely you guys always need new bulls. New blood, 'ey? I've worked some jobs in my time and know that hucow milk isn't the only thing you produce here.'

The woman didn't say anything. He continued.

'I can never remember the label you put on it. Milk extract or something. I know what it is though. It's bull cum. Personally, I avoid having it for that reason, but that's besides the point. More bulls are still more money for you, no matter how few hucows you have.'

'And? It's not a secret what thickened milk extract is. It's pretty well known in some markets.'

'See that's where you have me all wrong, sweetheart. I'm not trying to blackmail you. I know the business and I'm offering you another source of the supply. Nothing more. You make money, and I resolve my predicament.'

She held him with a stare for what felt like an eternity before reaching over and grabbing a piece of paper.

'Maybe we can fit you in. mr. ...?'

'Bridges.'

'Well then, Mr. Bridges. I'll need to read over some legal documents with you before we can get started.'

'Yeah, yeah. Hey, do me one favour.' He scribbled an address on a piece of paper and pushed it toward her. 'Just make sure you send the grant to that PO box.'

She agreed and began reading. He slumped back in his chair and breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't realised how hard his heart was pounding through all that. But he'd managed to do it. Now things should be right. The mafia would have their money and they'd have no reason to target Nicki. Next was his fate. He was still apprehensive about the whole thing, but he'd come this far.

He gazed around the room. Framed pictures of hucows on all fours decorated the walls. Some in fields of grass to be more picturesque. All of them had huge tits hanging beneath them. For the first time he felt a bit of excitement at what was to come. He'd get to fuck these buxom beauties all day for the rest of his life. How could that be a bad thing? Even if he'd be a dopey moron while doing it.

She slid the document toward him with a pen.

'We'll have to find a free pen for you. I think some of the old one's are empty.'

'A pen?' He shook his head with a chuckle as he signed. 'Fucking hell, what am I getting myself into, 'ey?'

She scooped up the papers with a slight smirk and placed them in a filing cabinet.

'Don't worry. By this time tomorrow you'll want to be in the pens. As long as there's a plump hucow pussy there, our bulls will go wherever we lead them. Now, if you please, someone will take you to the clinic.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob woke the next day in the clinic bed. A small sliver of sunlight seeped into the room, warming the otherwise cold linoleum.

He shifted and stretched, the sheets falling back from his naked body. His muscles were tight, like he had strained them too much the previous day. His balls ached from where they had injected a needle. He reached down to massage them, only to find that each one filled his palm now. He blinked and inspected them with simple-minded curiosity. His cock had grown to three times its flaccid length. Or was it four. He found his mind foggy when trying to remember just what it had looked like yesterday. Any higher thought crumbled away as he tried to form it. The only solid feeling that stayed firm was the desire to jam his cock into a nice, fertile pussy. That instinctual feeling seemed more important than any head images he could create.

He played with his cock, enjoying the building lust within him. The glans of his knob flared out, swelling up the more that he played with them. Large veins ran along his thick shaft, pumping an immense amount of blood into his cock as it lengthened and grew hard.

The door opened and a woman with long, curly blonde hair stepped inside.

'Good, you're awake.'

The words seemed to bounce of his skull, failing to sink in. What did sink in was the sight of her breasts held firmly beneath her blouse. He sat up in bed, but she put her hands on his shoulders and shushed him.

'Just relax for now. I need to do some tests and then we can get you out there.'

She lifted his balls, inspecting them before making notes. All the while she soothed him with calming words. His brain was too limited now to understand them, but the musical notes of her voice seemed to warm his very being.

She pressed her fingers all over his body, checking out everything and writing notes. His cock burned with need, going untouched by her hands. Whenever she drew close, he could feel the heat in his body rising. He could make out the curve of her hips beneath her jeans. He knew there was a pussy somewhere in there. He wanted it.

'Just one last thing...'

She pulled out a mechanical device. It looked strange to him. It pierced sharply into his ear. A tag hung from it as she pulled it away. #2205.

'Okay. Let's get you milked before you pop a vein.'

She put a collar around his neck and helped him up from the bed. He seemed to tower over her. That seemed strange. Different. He couldn't tell why. His hard cock jutted out painfully from his waist, desperate for a pussy to fill with his seed.

The collar tugged at his neck and he followed her from the room, ducking his head slightly to get past the doorway. The dark hallways turned to concrete floors and big open spaces as they reached the barn. The sounds and smells were overwhelming for him. He whipped his head around as he took it all in. A musky aroma grew and faded as he was led along. He wasn't sure of what it was, but a whiff of it made his cock throb with need. Something told him if he got to that source of that smell his would find relief for his painful cock. The sound of feminine moans met his ears, emanating from somewhere beyond. Much like the smell, he knew he wanted to reach that.

As they turned a corner, the musky smell grew stronger. He suddenly spotted a hucow being led on a leash like him. The moment his eyes caught sight of her gargantuan tits and curvy ass, his heart beat like a drum. Pushed on by instinctual desire, he strained against his collar to get closer to her.

Step after laboured step, he drew closer. The woman who held his lead called out and then suddenly he was pulled backward. One of the male workers helped her lead him away until the hucow was out of sight.

Finally, they arrived at a rundown pen in the back corner. The male worker left and he was led inside. Hay crunched beneath his feet. It felt good. He could barely feel the prickliness of it. It just felt soft after the hard concrete walk.

The collar was removed from around his neck by the woman. Once again his mind steered back to the small mounds beneath her shirt that he knew were breasts. He had already forgotten how big those hucow's tits that he had just seen were. He groped her, rubbing his hands over her chest, feeling the soft flesh beneath her shirt. His cock strained for release.

She pushed his hands away and grabbed a bucket.

'You'll calm down once I give you your first milking. I'm sure you have a lot of cum built up in there by now.'

She put on a glove before taking his cock in her hand. He felt himself melt as she finally touched him there. A warm relaxation washed over him with each stroke. Her fingers couldn't wrap around the full girth of his shaft, but it still felt amazing. She worked the swollen glans of his knob, sending shivers through him as the need to cum grew. He needed to shoot his seed and breed her. Even though it was just her hand, to him he knew she'd fall pregnant from how much cum he'd pump out.

She gasped as the first spurt shot from his cock. She pointed it down so each jet fell into the bucket.

'Good boy.'

She cooed to him as his cock spurted out an immense amount of cum. Far more than a normal man, but about average for a bull. As the last drop leaked out, she looked around before leaning in and giving the tip of his cock a kiss, staining her lips with his residue. She licked it away before standing up and taking the bucket to processing.

He laid back in the hay, catching his breath and at peace. Before he knew it, sleep claimed him, exhausted from his first experience as a bull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week had passed since he had become a bull at the farm. He laid on his hay bed, listening to the sound of birds somewhere in the morning sun. All that disturbed his mind was the need to eat, the need to breed, and the need to sleep.

A thunk came from his pen gate as a worker stepped inside. He sat up, his cock growing hard at the prospect of a milking. They put a collar around his neck and pulled him to his feet. He followed along, his half erect cock swinging between his legs.

They led him through the barn, past many pens that exuded that musky aroma that he desired. He pulled on his collar at each, but the worker held it firm.

Finally, they arrived at an open pen and he was led inside. Upon entering, he spotted something that made his heart pound with excitement.

A hucow sat on the hay, her feet tucked under her plump ass. Her huge tits rested on her legs, sagging ever so slightly. Once she spotted him, her eyes went wide and she quickly got onto all fours and turned around to present her behind to him.

Her hucow pussy gaped and her inner labia was all stretched out, hanging down between her legs. However, to Rob, it looked like the most perfect pussy in the world. His cock was rock hard and leaking precum. He pulled on his collar, desperate to reach her and breed her. Once it was finally unclipped, he closed the distance in a second. He thrust his cock at her pussy with wild abandon until it speared inside. His eyes rolled back as he felt her warm insides press down around his cock.

It was heavenly inside her. It felt like every nerve in his body congregated into his cock, feeling every bit of pleasure from her pussy as it squeezed back at him. This was what his cock had been straining for this whole time. The musky aroma was strong as he drank in her scent.

He pushed further into her until he felt resistance against his knob. He wanted more. He began to thrust harder. It was amazing. He couldn't believe how good this felt. This was what he was made for.

As he thrust, the resistance inside her pussy began to weaken every time he hit it. Finally, it gave way and he felt her open up to allow more of his cock inside. It felt incredible to have so much of his hard length inside her. His heavy balls swung with each thrust, bouncing into the hairy mess of her pubic mound. He wanted to breed her so badly. Yes! It was the only thing that could ever matter. Breeding hucows. He needed to fill this hucow up with his seed until she was overflowing.

He rutted into her, grunting with each thrust. She moaned loudly, crescendoing every now and then with a warm flood of liquid around his cock. It dribbled down his balls as his cock plugged her up fully.

One of the workers commented to the other as they watched them mate.

'#1375's pussy is getting pretty worn out, isn't it?'

'She's been doing this for a while. Given us plenty of good babies. She's a good breeder.'

'How long has she been here?'

'I don't know. Years. This is her 15th breeding.'

'I heard a rumour that she used to be an employee here.'

He watched her press her face shamelessly into the hay, mouth agape, as the bull bore down on her. Her big tits leaking milk from the excitement. Her teats were stretched and worn after years of being milked, but that made her milk come easier. Easy enough for this worker to be trained to milk a hucow with her. She was a docile, sweet hucow that everyone loved.

'I don't know if it's true, but I could believe it with what we see around here.'

#2205 suddenly pulled her hips hard against his. His eyes rolled back as he felt the most powerful orgasm wash over him. His cum shot out in sharp jets, splashing against the walls of her womb as his cock laid buried inside her cervix. She moaned and mewled as he pumped more and more fertile cum into her. He felt great satisfaction as he knew he had bred her.

After what felt like a full minute, his cock stopped spewing cum and he pulled his length from within her.

The worker clipped the leash back onto his collar and led him away.

'Clean her up before giving her some feed.'

Long strands of cum dripped from #1375's gaping pussy. Years of breeding had left its mark on her. The same fate of every long term hucow here. Yet the hucow's didn't notice at all. No matter how worn out their pussies became from the breeding, they were still like fresh hucows in heat every time breeding time came around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed and #2205 fell into the rhythm of life as a bull. He would wake each morning, eager to breed a hucow once more. Most days, a worker would lead him over a hole in the wall that would suck on his cock. He couldn't smell the musky aroma of a hucow, yet he reasoned that he must be breeding one through the wall as he pumped his cock into the soft hole, emptying his heavy balls into it.

On the rare occasion he would be led to the pen of a fertile hucow and let loose. In these moments, he knew his place in the world. His balls produced a never ending supply of cum that he had to breed every hucow with. Their fertile pussies were there just for him.

One day as he was led on a leash back to his pen he passed #1375 as she walked on all fours. Her large belly hung low as she drew close to giving birth to the results of their breeding session. However, his mind couldn't ever comprehend such a thing. All he knew was the instinctual desire that drove him toward the glistening stretched lips of her pussy that stuck out between her thick thighs. He pulled on his collar to breed her already full womb until she was out of sight.

Heather26
Heather26
2,094 Followers
12