Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the months passed, he was put to work breeding the hucows. He never knew if he bred the same hucow twice. All he cared about was their fertile pussies.

One morning he overheard a hucow being bred nearby. Her musky aroma filled his senses as he was driven mad by her moans. His cock lengthened, growing hard until it stuck out in front of him, desperate to bury itself within the hucow calling out in orgasm. He felt his blood pumping, eager to fuck. He was a bull made to breed. He had to get to her.

He pressed against his pen's fence, trying to get over it. Frustrated, he rammed his shoulder into it. The wood creaked and splintered, worn and unmaintained before he was housed in it. He tried again and again, driven by his frenzied lust. A slat finally snapped inward and he was able to knock it out. With that, he began ripping at the fence until he could get free.

He spun around, trying to work out where the hucows moans were coming from. He ran down the aisle in a frenzy. He turned a corner and found himself outside the barn and at the entrance to the paddock. The calls of the moaning hucow left his mind as he spotted hundreds of hucows milling about in the field.

He took off toward them, sprinting as fast as he could. There were so many fertile pussies to breed. His cock was already straining at the prospect. Voices cried out around him as he leapt over the fence. There were so many hucows before him. Some walked around the grass on all fours, some lay in groups. Every one of them had huge milk-filled tits that drove his instincts wild. He ran toward the closest group.

Every one of them were in various stages of pregnancy. A hucow with curly blonde hair that trailed down her back was closest to him. Her flushed pussy pointed right at him as she sucked on the teat of another hucow. Her legs were already parted to allow for her large pregnant belly which hung beneath her.

He grabbed her hips and forced his cock inside her. She let the teat fall from her mouth to moan as he entered her. His began to thrust, but found that there was less room inside her than usual. He couldn't work out why this was despite rubbing his hand over her round belly.

She looked back at him, letting out lowing moans as he rutted into her. She hadn't felt a proper bull's cock since she had been bred all those months ago, and she was loving its return. She pushed her hips back into his, desperate to fit more of him inside her, ignorant to her occupied womb. Her mind could only comprehend the excitement of being bred.

He was solely focused on his instinctual desire to breed as he fucked her, so much so that he didn't notice the workers running up behind him. They grabbed him under his shoulders and yanked him back. His cock slid out of her, still glistening with her juices. She looked back with a whimper, wiggling her butt, desperate for him to return to her. The workers forced a collar onto him as he thrashed about. He hadn't bred her yet. He wanted to breed her so badly.

The workers shouted some more before pulling him away from the paddock. Other hucows padded closer to watch the mysterious bull that had shown up in their field. Some were quick to present their pussies to him, already realising the prospect of mating, while the less intelligent ones were slower on the uptick. It didn't matter, though. As long as their bellies were swollen and their large tits were full of milk, the intelligent ones were no better than the stupid ones.

The workers wrestled with #2205 as they pulled him back into the barn.

'Easy boy. You're going back to your pen.'

Another worker ran up to him and told him about the fence.

'So what do we do with him now?!'

'I've got a hucow ready for breeding. We could stick him in the pen with her until we fix the fence.'

With little other options, they agreed and crossed the other bull's name off the clipboard. They led him through the barn until they reached the desired pen.

'Alright, boy. Sorry for blue balling you earlier. Go nuts with her instead.'

They opened the pen and #2205 spotted the hucow waiting for him. She had fiery red hair that fell down over her huge tits. Her teats were the palest shade of pink, almost blending into her milky white skin. #2205 felt his cock surge back to its rock hard state at the sight of her. However, there was a slight remnant of a feeling mixed in with his lust. Something that went almost as fast as it came. She seemed somewhat familiar, but he didn't care for that. He only needed to breed her. Only her pussy mattered. She would be the tool for his desire.

She turned around for him, her large tits spilling onto the hay as she stuck her pussy out for him. Her fine red pubic hair beginning to grow in after a week without shaving. A visual reminder of the departure from her humanity and her growing animalistic instincts.

She pushed her hips back for him, ready to be bred. He was released from his collar and crashed into her, desperate to sink his cock into her warm pussy. She moaned out as he forced his way in, pushing the soft walls of her pussy aside as his thick girth pistoned in and out.

Once more, as he fucked her, her cervix relaxed and spread open to welcome him into her womb. Her eyes rolled back, lost to the pleasure of being bred by a strong bull. He fucked her hard, forcing her down into the hay with his weight. He grunted and huffed, fulfilling his purpose.

He finally pulled her into his hips, feeling her soft, plump ass against his skin as his cock remained buried in her most vulnerable spot. Spurt after spurt of fertile cum filled her womb. Her first breeding would surely be a success. Her new life as a hucow truly began today.

'Fuck!'

The other workers spun around at the outburst from their co-worker.

'What?'

'That's #2205 right?' He pointed at the tag hanging from his ear.

'Yeah...'

He pointed at the redheaded hucow, laying contently beneath him, her womb overflowing with cum.

'Well that's #2295.'

'So?'

He flicked through the files on his tablet to show the others.

'#2205, aka Rob Bridges! #2295, aka Nicki Bridges!'

'Fuck!'

The each took the tablet to confirm for themselves but the result remained unchanged.

'What do we do now? Fuck! We just bred two siblings!'

'Keep your fucking voice down. Maybe she won't fall pregnant and this can all just blow over.'

They looked at the amount of cum leaking from her well-fucked hucow pussy as she laid there, mewling with satisfaction.

'We can hope, but I doubt it. We have to report this.'

'All of our asses will be on the line if you do!'

'Then what else?'

The worker put his hands on his head, pacing around the pen.

'We just pretend it didn't happen. Put the other bulls name back on the breeding report.'

'That won't work!'

'Just do it, or I'll tell them about how he got into the paddock and fucked a pregnant hucow on your watch!'

A tense moment hung between them until the other worker agreed to the deal.

'Look, this isn't a secret that we have to hold forever. Once she gives birth, it's like it never happened, okay?'

'Fine.'

'Just... I don't know, put #2205 in with some other bull until we fix his fence. He was never here.'

They led him out of the pen as his sister rubbed her freshly-bred pussy, whimpering for him to come back. She had no idea that it was her brother who had just bred her. All she wanted was to feel his cock inside her once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicki woke up in her warm pen. The hay prickling at her skin. She rolled over, the weight of her round belly reminding her of its presence. She liked the feel of it. It made her feel warm inside. Like a long lost feeling. Her tits were aching from her milk and her pussy demanded attention now that she was awake. She tried to satisfy both, but succeeded in neither.

A worked came to her pen and put her on the milking machine. Her pale pink teats were sucked and stretched by the machine as it pulled the milk from her. The rod was placed behind her as she was milked. She felt it nudge against her lips and pushed back on it, realising her instinctual need to be bred and giving into it. She was made to be bred and milked. She wanted nothing more.

Her hucow pussy spread wide around the rod, taking in all its girth. She looked quite different down there from when she had signed up that day, 9 months ago. Her perfectly shaven pussy had become overgrown with flaming red pubic hair, the same as the long locks that fell from her head. Would she have been mortified to see her hucow pussy like that? Or would she have grown wet at the thought of it? She had always been tempted by the call of a life used as breeding and milking stock. The moment she found where Rob had ended up, she decided to take the plunge and join him. She had never thought that her first breeding would have been from him, or that it would have felt so good. But that was what drew her to the life of being a breeding hucow. Having her handler decide who would breed her and when. Being used like that. She didn't even bother to ask if the farm had a policy against breeding siblings before she joined, knowing full well that Rob was here.

Her milking finished and her cups were taken off, subjecting her sore teats to the cold air. A collar was put around her neck and she was led out of her pen. She padded along on her hands and knees, her teats rubbing against the concrete floor under her breasts.

A bull was led in the opposite direction and she was pulled to the side to let him pass. She tried to reach the bull as he passed while he strained against his own collar for her. Little did she know that it was #2205 passing by her. Her mind couldn't comprehend that he was the one who bred her, or that he was her brother. All she desired was his fat cock inside her; to breed her right here in the aisle. She whimpered as she watched him leave, on his way to breed another hucow as part of his daily work.

The worker led her out into the paddock. The sun tickled her pale skin in the morning warmth. Long strands of grass ran along her large belly as she padded out into the field. Her collar was released and she went to join the other hucows. Almost all of them were pregnant like her, each with bellies of various sizes, being bred around the year. She was no different from them now.

An interesting smell caught her senses and she padded over to one of the hucows. A tag reading #1375 hung from her ear. #2295 went to the hanging folds of her worn pussy. She smelled the musky scent of bull cum from within her. The salty taste lingered on her labia as #2295 licked her pussy. She had just come from being bred once more. Almost a litre of bull cum sat in her womb right now, distending her stomach ever so slightly. #2295 continued to lick her pussy, relishing in the taste of the bull's cum. Her mind stuck on the one note of breeding.

She reached between her own legs to try and shamelessly play with her own wet pussy, reaching around the results of her last breeding in the process. She greatly desired her next breeding. And the one after that. And after that. She would still give in to her instincts and desire to be bred when her pussy was as worn out and gaping as this hucow in front of her. She had known what lay ahead of her when she signed those papers. She had seen hucows after multiple breedings on her high school field trip. The temptation of this life for her had come from that. She had welcomed the prospect of her pussy becoming like that after years and years of being bred. It would be a mark of pride. To be breeding lifestock. This was her and her brother's life now.


12