All Comments on 'Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 03'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Heather26Heather26over 3 years agoAuthor
It's going to be a good year

Happy year of the (hu)cow everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An excellent twist!

An ingenious connection to the previous chapters and an interesting siblings' twist. People who really turn into animals. Another masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

I love your stories. Mentally cattle, while remaining physically human hits all the right buttons. If I had the opportunity, I would volunteer

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Good

Love the twist with the siblings, and the tease of how Nicki was first introduced to hucows. Hopefully in the follow up we get to see a senior class field trip to the dairy with maybe one or two volunteers giving into the temptation. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Senior class trip

Reading about a senior class trip where multiple students sign up would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best hucow stories

Thank you very much, these are the best hucow stories I have ever read!

The world you created seems very interesting but so far we have only seen people who accept that hucows exist and how they are treated. I wondered if there are some activist groups in this world that do not like how the hucows are treated or that oppose their existens in general. Think of Greenpeace and PETA (or would that be Femen?) What would happen if they decided to break in the farm? Stealing hucows or perhaps the hucow serum? What would an activist, who thinks that hucows should be treated like humans, do with a 'saved' hucow at home? If an activist would be caught trying to break in the farm, what would happen to her/him? What would they do with the stolen serum - perhaps turn some of them into hucows to demonstrate, that hucows need no 'owner'? If they do not dose the serum correctly (inject too much or not enough) what would happen?

Questions upon questions.

marinus18marinus18about 3 years ago

It's really how just how utterly shameless this all is.

One improvement though is that it would be interesting if you made the process of becoming a hucow more elaborate. Like that it takes several injections, the right training and enviroment and feeding and medication. Also that the quality of bulls and hucows varies wildly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you going to write a part 4. I love this world you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happens to all the "calves" that result from all the breeding? Are they human or little hucows and little bulls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, that cock-kissing worker isn't going to last! I have to say while I absolutely adore how you make the moral degeneration slow (like in the first two parts) and mental one immediate, that it'd be nice to see the latter happening more slowly, perhaps due to a new strain of the injection? But far from me to tell you how to write these, your stories are already perfect! Looking forward to any future works of yours!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous