Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I knew was that if I was a hucow and had a daughter, she'd have to grow up with big tits like these and an over-productive sex drive. It was more of a nuisance than anything.

I arrived at Barney's build site only to find them all sitting down for lunch. I called out to them.

They spun around and grinned at me approaching.

"Hey! Amber! What are you doin' here?"

"Damn, Amber. Did those get bigger?"

"Shut up, dude! Don't say stuff like that."

"But they, like, look good today. Y'know?"

I sat down between Barney and Steve, ignoring the back and forth. It did make me feel a little proud though. Something I needed after today.

Steve turned to me.

"So when are you going to arrive on Saturday?"

"Huh?"

"Y'know. The party."

Rex perked up.

"Yeah. We've got so many drinks already. You don't even need to bring any."

Barney laughed.

"I'm gonna need half of those just for me."

"This guy! Thinking he can hold his booze like last time."

As they grew louder, Steve leaned in to me.

"What type of drink do you like? I'll buy some just for you if you don't like beer."

I shook my head and offered him a smile.

"you don't have to do that. I'll bring my own."

"Nah, don't worry. I got you. I'll find the sweetest mix of sugar water and tequila I can, just for you."

"Thanks."

I sat with them as they had their lunch, feeling a grounding sense among the whirlwind of emotions. It didn't matter about mum or where I came from. Moments like this were what made me, me.

It was silly to have worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived home and pulled my bra off. It had really dug into my side today. I rubbed it as I flopped down on my bed.

I hadn't done enough studying today.

I groaned and rolled over. My vibrator was still laying there from this morning. I stared at it for a bit before feeling between my legs.

I pulled my dress off, exposing my nipples to the cold air. I squeezed my breasts before moving my hand down to my pussy. I was already wet. I dipped a finger inside and relished in the shiver it brought.

My mind wandered to Steve. He was such a big guy. I always felt so small and fragile around him. His hands were big too. Could he grab my whole breast in one hand? I moaned as I thought of him pulling hard on my nipples. Slapping my big cow tits around.

I was half hucow after all. He was half bull too. It fit so perfectly. His mother was bred as roughly and primally as mine was to produce us.

I fingered myself until my mind drifted further. Spurred on by an idea that came to mind, I got up from the bed and walked through my apartment naked. My big breasts bounced freely with each step. I searched through the bin until I found the pamphlet. I brought it back to the bed and laid back down with it.

I looked through it until I found pictures of the bulls. They were even bigger than the guys at the build site. And their cocks were so long and thick. Beneath the pictures the words read 'Breed as many hucows as you could desire." I rubbed my pussy harder, imagining it pumped full of hot bull cum. I bet Steve would love to breed me like that.

I grabbed my vibrator and inserted it into my wet lips as I flicked through the rest of the pamphlet. More pictures of hucows and bulls. One of them mating. A pregnant hucow.

A section caught my eye. It showed a bunch of muscular men in construction gear and military uniforms. It described how cow children went on the support the backbone of our nation. Guys like Steve and the others at the build site. I let the vibrator push me over the edge, thinking of Steve fucking me. We would do it for real at the party. I was sure of it.

As my breathing steadied, I laid back on the soft sheets of my bed; a smile on my face. I was just fine. I had masturbated to the thought of bulls and didn't have any desire to go become a hucow like my mother. I had been worrying over nothing. It was just a hot thought while masturbating and nothing more, as I had hoped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the library once more, studying. I had read over the same paragraph at least 5 times and it still didn't make sense. Why couldn't I understand this?

I decided to take a break from that book and try a mock exam on my phone.

I read through the questions and answered them as best as I could, but half of the stuff on it was still beyond me. I submitted it and stared at the final result.

44%.

I put my phone down and laid my forehead on the book. I wished that I had somehow gotten through school. Then this would be a lot easier. I needed someone to explain it to me. I was too stupid to learn this myself.

I rubbed my head. It felt like I was getting a headache. I needed a break.

I hadn't been here for long. I decided to at least try a different book before giving up. I stood up and put my one back before searching through the shelves. I had struggled with the math questions on the exam. Maybe I could find something on that.

As I searched, I found that same shelf from last time with the hucow books on it. I hesitated. I could use a break and after reading the pamphlet I was curious what was in these.

I picked one up and returned to the table. Though it felt too open here. People could see me reading it. Me, with my big tits, looking like an obvious cow child. They'd get the wrong idea. I grabbed my bag and explored around for a more private area.

I found a small single table in a distant corner of the library. With no one around, I opened the book.

I didn't know what I would have expected, but it seemed about right for a book on hucows. It went into detail about breeding hucows. There were many pictures and diagrams of mating and pregnant hucows. My eyes went wide when I saw a diagram about their cervixes and their pliable nature. I had never known that. The next diagram showed a bull's cock inserted all the way into her womb, past the cervix.

I felt myself growing wet at the thought. The pictures of mating hucows suddenly seemed so much lewder at the thought that the bull was all the way in her womb.

I lowered my hand to my pussy and rubbed myself through my panties. I sat up with a jolt as I realised what I was doing. I was in public.

I gave a little laugh as I felt a sudden envy for my mother's ability to finger herself whenever she felt the need to. I would love to just pulled my dress up and finger myself right now with no worry for the consequences.

I closed the book and straightened my dress. I would have to head home to continue this. At least my vibrator was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon it was Saturday evening. I hadn't made any more progress on my entrance exam preparation. In fact, it felt like I was getting worse. The only thing I had managed to improve over the last few days was the range of things I masturbated to. That hucow book had lit a fire within me that was too good to ignore.

However, for tonight I didn't have to worry about any studying. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'd straightened my hair and found my highest pair of heels. I'd need them with how tall some of these half-bulls were. And lastly, I had found a tight dress that hugged my plump tits nicely. My cleavage looked so good.

But as I stared at myself, I wondered if it was too much. Would they think I was trying too hard to get their attention? Sure, I wanted to get fucked tonight, but I didn't want to seem like a slut. I looked at myself a bit more before pulling the dress off.

"Ow."

My bra was tight. It had been digging in today at the library. I tried to rub under the strap to ease the pain, but it didn't help. With a sigh I pulled my bra off, letting my big tits spill free.

I began searching through my underwear draw. Did I have a bigger bra? Or at least something comfier. A boob tube?

I stood back up and looked in my wardrobe. Nothing worked. In the end I grabbed a more casual dress with frills at the bottom. It was still short enough to show off my legs, but I was back at square one with the bra. I looked at it and the indentations in my skin around my breasts in the mirror.

On a whim I decided to put the dress on without the bra. I looked at myself. My boobs hung low in the dress, obvious that I wasn't wearing a bra, but it didn't look too bad. Kind of sexy in a casual way. I moved about to see my boobs sway beneath my dress. Surely that would drive some guy wild tonight and I could just feign ignorance about it. But most importantly, I didn't have to deal with an uncomfortable bra.

As I looked at myself, I got another idea. I hooked my thumbs into my panties and pulled them down. Stepping out of them, I looked at myself from different angles. No one would notice. It made me feel even sexier to know that I wasn't wearing any panties or bra. I smiled to myself and decided on this.

~~~~~~~~~

The party was already loud when I arrived.

Many of the guys from the build site greeted me as I slipped inside. I kept moving until I found Barney in the kitchen. He already looked drunk.

"Ambieeee! You're here!"

"Where are the drinks?"

"Over there. You get that. I'm gonna get that."

He pointed to a girl with big tits in a boob tube in the lounge room.

I laughed as he stumbled over to her. A hand pressed against my back. I turned to see Steve standing next to me. He looked me up and down.

"Wow. You look great."

I smiled like an idiot.

"Thanks."

"Don't listen to Barney. I've got your drinks over here."

He pulled a mixed drink from the fridge and handed it to me. I took a sip. He had definitely found the sweetest one. It barely tasted like alcohol. He shook his head as I brought the drink down.

"C'mon. Barney told me you could drink with the best."

I gave him a smile before tipping the bottle back and chugging it.

"Yeah! That's the party girl I've heard about."

We moved from room to room as we drank. Steve introduced me to the guests and we stood and talked before moving onto others. After a while, I ended up lounging in his lap on the patio couch.

I laughed at his stories, but as the night went on I barely knew what he was saying. I was starting to get horny and just wanted to go upstairs with him. I leant in to kiss him and he kissed me back. His hand was on my tit, massaging the soft mounds through my dress. I moaned back into his mouth.

He suddenly picked me up and stood up. I squealed, feeling helplessly light in his arms.

"Let's take this upstairs."

He carried me back inside, but along the way he nudged some of the guys from the work site.

"Want to have a wild time tonight?"

I was too horny to say no.

"Yeah. I want you to really fuck me."

"We'll give you a wild night. How many guys have you been with at once?"

I looked over his shoulder at the guys following us upstairs. My pussy clenched at the realisation.

"uh, not that many."

He carried me into one of the bedrooms and dropped me onto the bed. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his toned body.

"We've been watching you come to work for so long and we've been wanting to fuck you so badly."

"Yeah, those tits are fucking fine!"

I spread my legs for him, flashing my exposed pussy at him.

"Fuck. No panties. No nothing on under there. You little slut."

He pulled my dress off over my head, leaving me completely naked in front of all the guys. He pulled his pants down, letting his hard cock spring out. My eyes went wide at it. He was at least 8 inches long. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed like I weighed nothing. He flipped me over until my ass was sticking up.

I gasped as I felt him push into me. The other guys cheered as he began fucking me. I moaned like a whore as his big cock forcefully spread my pussy apart to accommodate his size. His hips slapped into my ass like a truck. I was completely at his mercy. He could do with me whatever he wanted.

I came again and again until he shot his load deep into me. It was only then that I realised he wasn't wearing a condom. He slid out and before I could move another guy took his place. I didn't even know who it was who was entering me. Rex? Chris? It didn't matter. A burning excitement brewed in me at the thought of how many more were yet to fuck me. I was going to be used by so many strong guys tonight.

The others moved around me, squeezing my big tits. Pushing their cock into my mouth. Guiding my hand to their hard cock. I was in heaven. A room full of strong half-bulls using me like a sex toy. I had lost count of how many times I'd came. My pussy was a dripping mess of overflowing cum. I was sore from being fucked so roughly, but I didn't care.

The last guy came in me and pulled out. When no one replaced him, I felt my heart drop. I didn't want it to end so soon.

"Fuck. That was good, Amber."

Steve came around to my front and stroked my hair.

"There's a shower in there if you want to get yourself cleaned up. We'll be downstairs waiting for you."

They all left the room, still laughing and drinking. I didn't move. I wanted to savour this moment for as long as I could. So much cum was leaked from my used pussy. None of them used a condom. It felt like so much cum that it could overpower my pill. That I could fall pregnant to one of them tonight. I'd never know who if I did.

I reached back and rubbed my sticky pussy, enjoying how used and degraded I felt.

Was this how mum felt after getting bred by a rough bull?

~~~~~~~~~~

I masturbated to that night many times afterward. The feeling of being so helpless and small beneath all those big guys. The rough and raw sex. I wanted to experience it again. I wasn't sure how to bring it up to Steve, or where to do so with my brother at the work site, but I knew he'd be up for it.

In the meantime, I headed to the library to study once more. I forwent wearing a bra again. It was too uncomfortable with how big my tits had gotten and, to be honest, it felt kind of hot to walk around without one on.

Thinking back to the guys pawing at my big tits made me happy to have them for once. They could be annoying at times, but they did make me feel sexy when I wanted to.

I sat down in the library and pulled my cardigan off. My breasts swayed freely beneath my dress, slapping into my stomach and creating noticeable mounds in the fabric. A guy a few tables over stared. I smiled to myself. I hadn't appreciated how much of an effect I had on guys back in school.

I opened the book on biology and began to read through it. Though it didn't take long to get distracted. Every line on the human body just reminded me of the biology of a hucow's body.

I grabbed my things and returned the book to the shelves. Once more I headed to the hucow section and grabbed the same book from last time. I sought out another quiet place in the library and sat down with it.

I flipped through the pages, looking at the same pictures and diagrams again. It felt like I grew wet quicker this time. The thought of bulls had been a common reoccurrence in my masturbation fantasies these last few days. I guess I could see why some of the girls followed in their mother's footsteps to become a hucow. But why become a breeder like that? I thought back to the party and all those guys using me. Did it feel like that? To have all control taken away and replaced by pure pleasure.

I put the book down and shook my head, realising what I was fantasising about. That was the first time that I had thought so deeply about it. To my surprise, it resonated inside me. A curiosity built at the thought of fucking a bull as a hucow. Being bred. What would that be like? At some point in her life, my mum had had the same thought and decided to do it. So had other girls just like me.

I picked the book back up and looked through it a bit more. Reading all the little details. What's in hucow feed. How to clean and take care of a hucow. How best to care for hucow teats after milking. How long to wait after birth before breeding a hucow again. I was more fascinated by this than any of the other textbooks that I had been forcing myself to read. If I could take a test on this, I would ace it. Just like...

Just like sex ed back in school. I sighed. Of course this was the only thing I was smart in. My body was built for this. Just like Barney took to manual labour, I was made for this. I had a body designed to be bred. I had once wished that I could skip the exam and fuck my way into university. Well there was a career that was right in line with that type of thinking. Something that I could keep fucking my way into long after joining. It's not like it wouldn't be fun.

I thought more on it as I flipped through the book, looking at pregnant hucow after pregnant hucow. I had never considered it before, but they all looked happy in their own way. Was it satisfying to, you know, be pregnant like that? The thought that my pill might fail on the night of the party wasn't a bad one. It kind of excited me. Would it feel the same to be bred?

I slipped my hand beneath the table and pushed my panties aside. I felt excited to tend to my needs so publically. Just like mum.

Maybe mum had the same thoughts on breeding. Maybe she became a hucow for that very reason. Maybe I was wrong at the farm and she did want to have lots of children from being bred. I always liked having so many brothers and sisters, even if I never knew half of them. Just knowing that they were out there and we were all connected in some way. Maybe this would be a chance to me to make my own line. To follow in my mother's footsteps.

I silently came, bent over the table, squeezing my thighs around my hand. That was a rush. I had never done it in public before. Why hadn't I? No one saw it and I didn't have to hold back until I got home. It felt like I was reconnecting with my instincts.

I grabbed my things, fixed my panties, and stood up. I put the book back and headed out to the bus stop. Once on the bus, I took a seat near the back and looked around. It was fairly empty. No one was near me. I took the chance to sneak my hand back between my legs and play with my pussy once more. No one turned around. No one noticed. My heart beat hard in my chest. I could do this anywhere I wanted. I could embrace what I was.

I went straight for my vibrator when I got home.

~~~~~~~~~

I didn't go back to the library over the next few days. It didn't make any sense to. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go to university anymore. I instead spent the time at home masturbating. The more I thought about the idea of being a hucow like mum, the hotter it got. I had no idea what I was thinking anymore. I just wanted someone else to do the thinking for me so I could just enjoy the pleasure of my needs. Becoming a hucow promised to do just that.

And those needs seemed to be building and going unsatisfied.

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling while I tried to mull over the burning excitement brimming in me. I don't think I ever reached a conclusion, but I found myself up and getting dressed. No bra or panties. Just a loose dress.

I got on the bus and headed out of the city. I played with my pussy in the back corner once more. Without panties it was so easy to get access to it. It felt freeing. And that freeing feeling blossomed into a desire to be fully naked in a pen as a hucow. There I could masturbate fully without fear of being caught. I could fully embrace my instincts. I felt an orgasm silently roll over me. Soon I'd be able to cry out when I came without worry. Would it feel good to masturbate while I had a big pregnant belly? I'd stopped taking the pill a couple of days ago. I was ready to be bred for real.

I stopped off at the housing estate to visit Barney. I explained to him where I was going. He didn't seem surprised, though he had a few female friends growing up who did the same. It seemed like the destiny of cow children. The men had another purpose, but the women didn't. This was our only purpose.