Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one more thing she had read in that hucow book so long ago when she could still use her mind. Hucows have later menopause than normal humans. Their eggs just keep multiplying. #2419 would be breeding for a long, long time.

The bull was pulled off her and a torrent of cum spilled from her used pussy, sinking into the hay between her legs. She laid there, catching her breath as her mind flooded with dopamine from having successfully been bred.

The worker pushed her curly, brown hair and the ear tag aside and put the collar around her neck again. He tugged it until she reluctantly got onto her hands and knees. Her big tits pooled beneath her and dragged over the prickly, cum-stained hay as she left the pen.

Outside her worker stopped to talk with the one exiting the pen next to hers. She looked over at the hucow he led out. She was older than #2419. She had long, curly hair that clung to her sweaty back. Her sagging, full breasts almost touched the ground, but only her teats pressed into it, unlike #2419's.

#2419 went over to inspect her. She caught a smell and followed it to her pussy. It was stained with bull cum as it leaked from within her loose, sagging lips. She licked it. Good. Taste good. She lapped the bull cum from the other hucow's pussy. The older hucow moaned at the tongue teasing her sensitive region which still throbbed after having been bred.

"Come along, #1375. You two can do that in the paddock."

Both hucow's collars were pulled and they stumbled after the workers. #2419 rubbed up against #1375 as they padded along, both with wombs freshly full of cum. She felt safe around her for some reason.

The workers joked among themselves.

"We should have a celebration for #1375. She's a grandmother now."

The two hucows were led through the barn until they exited into a grassy paddock. The morning sun warmed their naked skin. The rocks on the ground made #2419 wince as she dragged her huge tits over them, but it soon smoothed out into soft, lush grass.

Their leashes were unclipped and they began padding across the field. #1375 found a sunny place and flopped down on the grass. The bull cum still oozed from her loose pussy. There was a lot inside her. This was her 21st breeding. Little did she know that that first mind blowing breeding that she had all those years ago had resulted in this hucow nuzzling up next to her. Nor did she know that her daughter had just been bred like her.

Despite that, she still nuzzled back into her daughter, letting her rest her head on her mother's big breasts in the morning sun. Over time, as their bellies swelled from their successful breedings, they would seek each other out in the paddock and return to this same position. Even when their bellies grew too big and got in the way. Dozing at peace in each other's embrace. Both living out their desired lives as breeding hucows together.