Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged him goodbye and headed back to the bus stop. The next stop the hucow farms.

Once I stepped inside the warm reception, a mix of trepidation and resolve hit me. This was finally it, but this was where I knew I belonged. My body was made for this. My body's needs had been telling me my whole life.

"Hiya! Can I help ya?"

I approached the reception desk.

"I'd... like to sign up."

She beamed at me.

"Well that's wonderful! Let me call someone for ya."

After a moment of sitting with butterflies in my stomach, a woman ushered me into her office.

She handed me a form to fill out and read over the important parts. Property of the farm, diminished intelligence, blah blah. I already knew all of this, and it wasn't like my intelligence was any strength before this. I only ever felt like I exceeded at fucking. That talent had brought me here, to the future my body desired. Right now I could feel how wet I was. I definitely wanted this. The realisation was beginning to make me shiver with anticipation.

When all of the forms were signed, she stood me up and led me down a hallway. We finally arrived at a doctor's office and I was led inside. A male doctor was preparing a line of syringes on a table as we entered.

"Ah good. Thank you, Ruby. And nice to meet you miss. Don't worry, I'll take very good care of you as we get you prepared. If you could remove your clothes."

I looked behind me to make sure the door was closed before I hesitantly pulled my dress off. It seemed silly to act like that given that I would be naked as a hucow soon, but old habits die hard. My big breasts swayed with my body as I kicked my shoes off. They were about to get a lot bigger. It was weird to think that this would be the last time I saw them so relatively small.

I sat down on the bed and watched him fill a needle. My pussy was burning. I needed to fuck. Soon, I reassured myself.

He wheeled his chair over and swabbed my arm. The needle hurt. I could feel the cool liquid seeping through my arm before it faded. He swabbed my other arm and injected more. While he worked, I thought about what tomorrow would look like. Who would I be bred by? God, that was hot to finally think about. Would he be a big bull who looked like Steve? What would my children look like? How many would I have? Would they all keep in contact with each other? Better than we did?

Would my daughters have my same curly hair? Would they charm the boys like I did? Would they follow in my path?

I laid back on the bed as the drowsiness hit me. The doctor was saying something as he pulled the blanket over me. It was warm on my breasts. No, my breasts were radiating heat on their own. I reached up to feel one, but I slipped into sleep before my fingers reached.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber awoke to the sound of someone entering the room. She peered up to see a man in a lab coat walk in. He said something to her, but she couldn't understand what he was saying. His words were just a bunch of incoherent sounds to her small hucow mind. She just stretched and rolled over. Her body was sore. A heavy weight slid off her chest and onto the mattress beside her.

The man pulled the sheets back and she looked down. Something was wrong. Or different. She couldn't tell. Something foreign in her brain was firing off as she looked at her breasts. They didn't look different to her. Or did they? They felt exactly as they looked. She stroked her hand over the full length of her massive tits.

They were four times the size of her head now. Plump and full of milk. The doctor took one in his hands and squeezed it, feeling all along its length. He then pulled on her teats, which had elongated from the drugs. After a few squeezes, a white liquid dripped from it. It felt good to have it release.

Amber moaned as his hands worked over her sensitive breasts. She wasn't sure if she'd ever felt anything this good. It was all confusing. Her thighs rubbed together, making something in between spark with pleasure. Before she could investigate, he grabbed the other breast and began massaging it too.

He wrote something down.

"Good size for a second generation."

Her legs were pulled apart as he touched in between them. Her eyes went wide as she felt something even better than her breasts down there. He felt inside before pushing his whole hand in. A wonderful sensation hit her as she felt her pussy spread with ease to accommodate his hand.

She writhed in pleasure until he stopped. She blinked before realising his hand was gone. She wanted it back. It felt good.

He scratched on the paper some more before picking up a weird object. She couldn't reason out what it could possibly do. Her tits were big round shapes. Her pussy hade one hole. This thing had too many parts. Too many shapes put together.

It snapped down on her ear. Ow! She shook her head to relieve the pain. The tag clipped to her ear jangled about. On it read #2419. The livestock number she would be known by for the rest of her life.

He brought something over and put it around her neck. He held something that was attached to it. With a pull of it she felt the thing around her neck tug. She followed the tugging obediently and crawled off the bed. She was confused by everything, but wanted to go where his hands went. They made her feel so good.

Her body felt heavy. Too heavy to stand. She was all off balance. She steadied herself with her hands and knees. Her big breasts pooled on the cold floor beneath her. They hung so low.

The man pulled the leash and she followed him out of the room. Her breasts dragged along the ground, but it didn't hurt. The floor in the hallway was smooth and soft under her. The constant friction against her hard teats sent pleasure through her whole body with each step. Behind her, her flushed pussy poked out between her legs for anyone passing by to see. It didn't matter now. She was a hucow. She had no shame and no part of her body was private anymore.

They reached the barn and someone else took her leash. The new lady led her through rows and rows of pens like an animal on a leash. She was property of the farms now. She would be put where needed. Milked when needed. Bred when needed. She no longer chose where she went.

She was hit with a wave of smells and sounds that excited her. There was a musky scent that she wanted to get at, but she couldn't see where it was. The sound of hips slapping and hucows moaning passed her as the collar tugged around her neck.

She was led into a pen and the prickly feeling of hay met her hands and breasts. She didn't know why, but being in a pen like this calmed what little of her mind she had left, like this was where she knew she belonged.

The collar was taken off and she sat on the hay as the lady moved around. Her hand fell to her pussy and without shame, she began to play with it in front of her. It felt good. So good. The only thing her small mind could focus on was playing with it to bring her pleasure.

The lady came over and pulled her back onto her hands and knees. She grabbed her by her long, curly hair and guided her over to a machine. She was put over a bar and her hands and ankles were secured. She wasn't sure what was going on until the lady tapped on some shiny square thing and objects raised up from the machine's base. They were guided over her teats before a big noise whirred up and they grabbed on forcefully.

She gasped as pleasure washed through her. She had never experienced something like this. It was amazing! Her little mind was doing flips as her breasts were assaulted with pleasure. Her milk was forcefully pulled from her over-sized hucow tits. For the rest of her life she'd be milked two to three times a day as her breasts filled with litres of milk. This was her life now.

Her pussy begged for something to fuck, but nothing came. She was bound without the chance to even finger herself as she was milked. She would need a few days to adapt to her changes before they could start breeding her.

~~~~~~~~~~

She had gone to sleep and woken. Gone to sleep and woken. More time passed than she could keep track of. Her days were filled with eating, sleeping, time in the paddock, and milking. In between she would roll in the hay, fingering her needy pussy. She played with her pussy almost non-stop. There were no more limits on when or where she could masturbate. Everyone saw her pussy out in the open every day. It didn't matter if she played with it. She didn't have any self-consciousness left to dissuade her.

She woke one morning to the sound of someone entering her pen. Her breasts were full. The throbbing sensation in them told her so. She padded over to her milking machine, her heavy breasts leaving droplets of milk behind in the hay as she dragged them over it. They had filled out even more since she got here, as had her hips, thighs and ass. Her body was preparing itself for breeding. It was her purpose.

As she reached the milking machine, the man in her pen pushed her away. She sat back confused. Milk. Milk. Her breasts were so swollen. Why couldn't she?

The man shouted to someone and her pen gate opened. Her heart jumped as she spotted a bull being led into her pen. He was so big. The big cock hanging between his legs began to harder as he saw her. Her mind felt like it went blank. She stared in awe until something clicked in her small brain. The first thought she felt like she'd had in days.

Bull. Breeding.

Her heart leapt at the realisation that she would be bred. The burning desire within her told her how badly she needed this. She turned around and presented her behind to him. She knew this was how it must be done. A warm feeling spread through her as she felt like she had gotten it right. No confusion clouded her mind with this. It was so clear. She was smart. She knew how to be bred.

Her pussy dripped in anticipation before she felt him crash into her. His rough hands dug into her hips as he pulled her toward his cock. She gasped as she felt his big knob press against her clit. He thrust into her before finally sinking into her needy hole.

Her mouth hung open as she struggled to catch her breath around the sheer size of the cock spearing into her. It felt like it speared through her whole body before hitting her cervix. Her lips were so stretched around his shaft. Even with how easily they stretched apart, they still stung as they held the shape of his thick shaft.

She grunted and moaned as he fucked her roughly. Inside, her mind was on a constant loop of Breeding. Breeding. Breeding. She had found what her body was desiring for the last few days. She never wanted this to end.

His cock pushed against her cervix at the end of each thrust. Each time it grew looser as her body rolled in orgasms. Finally, his cock forced its way in, sliding past her cervix into her womb.

She let out an animalistic moan as she felt him push so deep into her. Her mind went crazy as he fucked her like this. She was so helpless beneath him, speared on so much of his cock. There was nowhere that she could crawl to pull herself off of it. He pinned her down to breed her.

Breeding. Breeding. Breeding.

The bull came deep in her, filling her womb with a hot load. She mewled beneath him as her body relished the feeling of having been successfully bred. His breath was hot on her back. He pushed himself off and withdrew his cock from her. She felt a torrent of cum spill out of her used pussy. She let herself collapse onto the hay, her large breasts squished beneath her.

Voices came from the workers as she laid there in a daze. Soon she felt hands picking her up. She reluctantly got onto her shaky hands and knees and was led over to her milking machine. She couldn't see the bull anywhere, but it was hard to focus her cloudy mind on anything right now. She forgot who she was looking for and was instead distracted by the milking pumps being fitted over her teats.

Soon the feeling of being milked replaced it all and she didn't bother with trying to think of anything.

~~~~~~~~~~

She woke one morning as the sun fell over her eyes. She groaned and rolled out of the patch of sunlight. The smells of the barn in the morning were always the same. Familiar. Safe.

She heard something. She wasn't sure what it was. A new smell was around too. It excited her but she wasn't sure why. A hucow was being bred nearby, but she couldn't remember her own breeding to compare it to.

Her pussy grew wet from this unknown smell. She reached between her legs to play with it. Her arm rubbed up against the growing bump in her belly. She was only a few months along, but she was already showing. Her first breeding was going well. There would be plenty more over the coming decades.

The fat lips of her puffy, hucow pussy made lewd noises as she rubbed it. Breeding. Breeding. Her mind begged for the one thing she knew she needed. Her fat pussy needed a cock in it. It was made to fit one. Breeding. Breeding.

Her pen gate opened and a worker stepped inside. She didn't notice him over her own lust. She spread her legs wide so she could more easily rub her pussy.

The worker gave her a nudge. Mating. Breeding. He nudged her again. Her eyes fluttered open. He pulled her onto her hands and knees and led her over to her feeding trough. She spotted the hucow mush and buried her face in it. Her pussy still dripped with need, but her focus shifted to the hunger in her belly. She no longer remembered it, but she had once read that hucow mush was specially made to promote milk production and healthy growth of her baby. She ate it down without a thought to the taste.

Her heavy breasts were pressed into her growing belly as she leaned into the trough. She couldn't understand them, but the workers always complimented her on what a good breeder she was. Her baby was healthy and growing fast. Just a few months more before she would give birth for her owners.

As she ate, the worker's cold hands rubbed over her breasts. A sticky feeling remained where his hands touched, rubbing ointment into her breasts to treat any damages from dragging them everywhere. Her milk leaked over his fingers as he massaged her full breasts. She barely noticed him as she ate her mush. She only cared about satisfying her hunger.

~~~~~~~~~

Barney walked down the aisles of pens looking for the right one. To his surprise, Amber had ended up not too far from where their mum was.

He arrived at her pen and hopped up onto the bench to peer over.

"Hey Ambie!"

Below in the pen she laid on her side in the hay. Her leg was held high as she tried to rub her flushed pussy. She arched her back to reach it around her big, pregnant belly. Barney let out a whistle at the sight of his sister. Her tits were massive since he last saw her. He relished the sight of her pussy all exposed for him. He had always tried to get a peek at her naked growing up. Now he could see it all.

"Oh shit! You've got the same big areolas as mum. No way! You look just like a younger version of her now."

He hopped down and entered her pen.

She grew tired of trying to pleasure herself this way and got onto all fours, her big belly pressing into her thighs as she rolled over. Barney marvelled at just how big her tits were as they hung low and spilled over the hay beneath her. It was more apparent just how big her belly was as it hung below her like this. The last he saw her, she was just a young woman, but she had matured so much in such a short time. Now she truly looked like a breeding hucow, just like their mother.

She backed up to the wall of her pen and pushed her ass against it. She thrust back, but it wasn't enough to satisfy her. Her pussy left a wet imprint where her big ass grinded against it.

"Here, Ambie. Come here."

He pulled her away from the wall and knelt down beside her. He dipped his fingers into her burning hot pussy. Her eyes rolled back at the sensation of finally having something in her.

"Like that, huh?"

He rubbed her fat pussy with his thumb as he fingered her. He ran his other hand over her big, pregnant belly. It was warm and firm. She had signed up around nine months ago. He assumed she was ready to pop soon. Then she'd be bred again. He wouldn't mind seeing one of those.

"You made the right choice coming here, Ambie. You look amazing like this. Real fucking hot."

He inserted another finger into her. Her pussy was so soft as it squeezed around him.

"You being here, putting those fat tits to use. It seems right for you, y'know. You look like you're enjoying it."

He fingered her faster as she began to push her hips back on his hand, moaning like he wasn't even there. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers as she came. She shivered as her orgasm rolled over her. Barney withdrew them. They were drenched from her insides. Her pubic hair was a matted mess from her spilled juices.

"Fuck, I never knew you were such a dirty girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2419 gave birth a few weeks later. A baby girl. The first of her new line. She was milked and left to rest for almost a month as she recovered from the birth.

She woke one morning and rolled over in the hay. Her pussy was already dripping, leaving wet stains down her thighs. She sought it out and began to rub it. Her big tits spilled over the hay beside her. They were full and heavy. Giving birth had only increased how much milk she produced. Now she was a true hucow.

Her toes curled as she rubbed her fat lips. She felt a feeling growing within her. Her moans fell freely from her mouth as she came closer to cumming. Her orgasm hit her and she squirted in the hay. Good. Good!

Her pen gate opened and a worker stepped inside. He pulled her up onto her hands and knees and put a collar around her neck. He pulled bits of hay from her curly hair before leading her out of the pen.

She saw a new bale of hay outside her pen as well as a few more workers. They headed inside once she left.

She walked behind the worker, her big tits dragging along the soft floor. Many sounds and smells vied for her attention as she was led through the barn. She saw other hucows being led on leashes, each in various stages of pregnancy. One with fiery red hair had a particularly large belly; as big as a beach ball that hung almost to the ground. Stretch marks scored its length. If she could understand the workers, she'd have heard one telling the other to be careful of her triplets.

They arrived at a gate and she was led inside. She sat in this strange pen, looking around. Her attention was brought back to her needy pussy and she began to rub it once more.

The gate to her pen was opened and a bull was led inside. Like the last time, her heart leapt as she saw him. Her brain went into breeding mode and she turned around and presented her flushed pussy to him, invitingly. He was released and let loose to breed her.

This bull was different from the last, but he fucked the same. He pressed his weight down on her as he forced his cock into her waiting pussy, pinning her until he was finished breeding her. She moaned out as he thrust into her.

Moans returned from over the pen's fence as another hucow was bred in the one next to hers. She didn't notice, only focused on her own breeding.

The bull fucked her deeply, sinking into her womb like last time, causing her toes to curl as they sat upturned in hay. She hadn't worn shoes in almost a year. Nor any item of clothing. She had lived that whole time naked as livestock. Bred and milked and treated as her owners pleased. Her nudity belonged to them, as did every part of her body.

The bull grunted as he bred her. His grunts reached an apex as he held her hips firmly against his, shooting his load deep inside her. She would undoubtedly fall pregnant again from this. Hucow's were very fertile. Her second breeding had all but been confirmed. The second of many. As the decades stretched ahead of her, her owners would breed her again and again. She would never have another period and never not have a baby in her belly at any time.