Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could only hope that she was bred again soon. She was ready to carry another life.

She stared at the roof far above, thinking. She had been doing it a lot lately. It had become so natural that she barely noticed that she never used to. She did notice that she could remember more than she once could. Where trying to recall images or smells had once caused her head to hurt, she was now able to remember things she knew had happened. She could remember being pregnant. She could remember her belly extending from her only slightly, up until it bulged out of her so much she could barely move before giving birth. Giving birth had also triggered some feelings in her mind. She knew she had done that many times before. She wasn't sure how many, but it was something she was familiar with.

The sound of workers entering the pen next to hers caught her attention. She sat up and watched their heads over the fence. She could hear grunts and moans from the hucow in there.

She padded over to the fence. She sat on her heels and looked up at the fence. It was high for her little stature on all fours. But if she tried standing tall again...

She pushed herself up on her knees, holding onto the fence to steady herself. She wasn't as front heavy as when she was pregnant, but her enormous breasts still pulled her balance forward in this position.

She held onto the top of the fence to keep herself from falling while she peeked over. She could just see over. A heavily pregnant Asian hucow knelt on all fours in the pen. She grunted in pain as she pushed her pelvis toward the ground. The workers crowded around her with towels. She was giving birth.

'Steady there. #1134,' one of the workers said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

#1770 hopped down from the fence and crawled over to the corner to pee. As she squatted to let it out, she looked down at her pussy. It was still loose from when she gave birth several days ago. To see another hucow give birth from the other side gave her something of an idea of what she had gone through. Yet she felt an indescribable urge to do it again. Despite the pain that other hucow was in, #1770 couldn't help but be jealous of her big belly. She wanted it back. She wanted the spotlight of giving birth in her pen again. She wanted a big bull to cum deep inside her and breed her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks had passed since she gave birth. She found herself oddly aware of the time. She had never noticed the passing of days in such clarity. Though she still had no way of counting exactly how long it had been. She just knew it had been many sleeps and many baths from the workers.

Her pussy was no longer sore and she was back to masturbating many times a day. She knew she was ready to be bred again. She had known for many sleeps. Every time the workers came to wash her or clean her pen, she would find her pussy drenched at the thought of what was to come. Yet it never did.

She just wanted a cock in her so badly. She wanted to be bred and pregnant again. As strong as her memory was now, she found herself beginning to forget what it was truly like to be pregnant. There were too many experiences of her waking up with a flat belly overriding it.

The lucidity that had come after giving birth was beginning to falter the longer she went un-bred. Too many times a day she would be so consumed with horniness that her mind would begin to grow hazy as she slipped back into her old hucow ways, seeking only a way to sate the burning need in her pussy.

Finally, the workers came to her pen and put a collar around her neck. She almost lost control there, clinging onto the edges of her clear mind. The excitement of what was to come was too much. Resisting the lust overtaking her felt like denying her desire to be bred.

She was led out of her pen and down to one of the bull's pens. She was usually so good at paying attention to the pens she passed. Taking in the scents of every pen. Yet today she couldn't concentrate. She was going to be bred! She was going to be pregnant again!

They arrived at a bull's pen. The gate was already open. She was led in like fresh meat for the beast inside. Her womb was fertile and vulnerable in her naked state. Walking on all fours like she did made her easy to mount. The collar pulled tightly around her neck as she was led to the bull. Even if she didn't want to be bred, there would be little chance of her leaving this pen without being impregnated.

She felt her mind grow cloudy as she spotted the bull. His cock stood straight up, already hard at the sight of her. She regained some clarity to wonder if he was as excited for this as she was. Did he want to breed her as much as she wanted it? She glowed at the thought of carrying another life within her. She was lucky to have been picked. Lucky that the workers let her be bred.

The workers held her down as they undid her leash. The collar held tightly around her throat, making this dose of horniness feel unique from all the other times she had masturbated in her pen. She Shivered. Her pussy spurted. God she was ready for this. Please let it happen already!

The bull was let off his leash. She gasped as she felt him mount her. His cock speared against her ready pussy lips before forcing its way inside her. Her eyes rolled back as her mind tumbled. His large member stretched the walls of her pussy out beyond what she thought she could take. God!... How...Ughhh!

She struggled to keep control as the bull fucked her with a force she had never expected. No, she did know this. It... ugh... fuckkk...felt.... Familiar...

His hips slammed into her ass as he forced his cock deeper and deeper until a plop within her signaled he had reached a new depth. Ever thrust forced a gasp out of her. She could barely hold on against the cotton balls of lust forcing her out of her own mind, let alone a lack of oxygen. She would pass out at this rate. Pass out in bliss. The lust grew more and more. She was fading as she was bred. Her mind was too focused on how this good feeling was one she knew. The last time she was bred. And the time before that. All the way back to her first breeding all those years ago.

Her eyes grew dim as she slipped under. Gutural moans escaped her lips as she gave in to her breeding. An endless stream of orgasms rocked her until the bull had had his way with her. Eventually, he retracted his big cock from within her, pulling a river of cum out with it. Her hole winced and gaped at the sudden absence of its large size.

Small moans still fell from her as the workers clipped her leash back on and pulled her back to her pen. She stumbled after, Unthinking, oblivious, but well bred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She inserted two fingers into her hot hole. Nothing had been big enough since her breeding day, and she had never felt hornier. She couldn't get the clear memory of being bred out of her mind. At least the parts she could remember. It had been a whole day until she became lucid enough to think after her breeding. She felt like she had never been out for that long since gaining this lucidity. She wanted to be bred again. Again and again. Every day. Even when she was pregnant with a big belly, she wanted them to breed her further. She had a vague memory pushing two babies out of her pussy once when giving birth. She had no idea how that happened, but she wondered if it came from breeding more.

She worried a bit about this feeling. Being bred had made her a mindless beast in heat until she woke the next morning. Yet she wanted nothing more than to do that again. Even if it meant losing herself again and again. She had grown used to thinking like this, but she had no idea the powerful lust she wrestled with each day could become that strong; feel that good. All of her needs could be satisfied beyond her belief if she just gave in to it. Gave in to the part that the rest of her body seemed to serve. Her carnal needs were far stronger than any part of her mind. She didn't need her mind, she just needed endless breedings.

She worked her fingers in and out of her with speed. The wet sloshing of her pussy echoed out of her pen. Maybe if she showed her pussy to the workers like this when they came by, they would take her to be bred again.

She ran her hand over her flat belly. She knew she had been bred successfully at least. She didn't know quite how she knew. There were a lot of things she knew about her body that she had no idea of the reason. But where would all the bull cum go if not to make a baby in her womb? Her hole was such a mystery to her. Always with little parts of the walls that felt better than others, and an endless supply of wetness. But this was one thing she felt she understood about it. It was the opening to her belly. Once she was bred and her belly got really, really big -- far bigger than her hole - she would push the baby out of it for her masters. She felt smart to understand the purpose of her body. What her masters used her for. What that warm lustful feeling guided her toward. It knew what she needed batter than her head did. Why did she fight it?

She focused her mind, rubbing her pussy as hard as she could, trying to find that beautiful lust haze. She imagined the bull ready to breed her. Her held down with her ass high for him. The cotton balls began to form in her mind and she welcomed them. Take me.

She pushed her hips down into her fingers, trying to fit more inside. Why was it so hard to let it take control? It always took over her against her will, yet now the cotton balls were expanding slower than usual. She fingered herself more and more until finally she felt herself sinking into it. She let herself go as her orgasm hit her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No matter how many times she gave herself over to lust, she kept coming back. She just wanted to experience nothing but an endless orgasm. Yet every time, she would find the world becoming clear again as she laid in the hay, her thighs stained with dried juices and a clit still rock hard from abuse.

She woke, ate, peed, was milked, then taken out to the paddock. Then she was brought back inside; back through the rows of pens that never led to a bull's to be bred. She ate again, was milked and then washed, rested, ate and then slept. All throughout, she looked for new things to excite her as much as being bred. New ways to fall back under the warm folds of her lust haze. But none rose to the same level as being bred.

The closest she got was when the Asian hucow next to her was taken to be bred again. She could hear the other hucow masturbating frantically when she was brought back. She knew that must have been what she did during her long breeding haze. She sat at the fence, drinking in the scent on her. The bull scent leaking from her hole made it easy for #1770 to fall into her lust haze. She only wished that that scent could be leaking out of her own hole.

Time passed and she began to notice her belly growing. She was far more aware of what was happening to her this breeding than the last. She knew that, but she couldn't explain why. The first thing she checked in the mornings was how much her belly had grown. She found herself looking underneath herself at her belly as she walked. It didn't hang as much as the other hucows yet, but she could see its shape beginning to form. She took care to rest it gently on her frame when she was being milked. She knew it was precious.

Yet as her belly grew, she never forgot the unbearable desire to be bred again. She laid in her pen one night, thinking about that very thing. Juices stained her thighs and fingers. Her clit was rock hard. However, for once she wasn't trying to slip under. She found herself curious, which led to her thinking about her surroundings. It had never occurred to her before. She had never thought about the world outside her pen unless her masters were showing it to her. Yet she thought about the walkways outside her pen.

She couldn't remember which way led to the bulls. No matter how much she tried and tried until her head hurt. She sat up and padded over to the gate. She pushed on it. It didn't budge. She tilted her head as she looked at it. She tried again. Nothing. She sat back on her bare bottom, caressing her growing belly as she looked up at the gate.

No! That wasn't right. The workers didn't do that to open it. They did... She looked over the gate until she saw a latch. She knelt back up on her knees, standing tall as she looked at the latch. She ran her hand over it. Nothing. She tried pulling on it. Nothing. She kept pushing and prodding at the latch until it moved. She tried that again and pushed it up. But still nothing. She ran the image over and over in her mind of the workers coming and going. The gate opened inward!

She shuffled to the side and tried the latch again. She clawed at the gate until it finally opened. She got back down onto all fours and poked her head out of her pen. It was dark. She set off down the walkway, her hands making little, echoing slaps on the smooth concrete with each step.

She wandered, looking around as she passed by pens. In some she could hear moans and pussies squelching. Some had scents she found familiar from the paddock; hucows she had rested with. As she sniffed, she found a new scent. It was down another row of pens. Muskier than the hucow's scent. One she remembered from her breeding day.

She hurried along, crawling as fast as she could. Her heart began to quicken as she got closer. It was growing stronger. Soon she was surrounded by musky bull scents. The smell of breeding. She wanted it so badly. A dumb smile spread across her face as she felt the cotton balls of lust begin to expand within her mind. She stopped and lowered her shoulders, letting her ass stick up high in the air. She waited. And waited. Her pussy was dripping in anticipation, but no bull came to mount her.

She heard a fence bang next to her. Another on the other side. Huffing and grunting came from the other side as the bulls smelled her hot pussy, desperate to breed her. She hurried over to the fence in a daze, almost drifting out, but aware that something was wrong. She looked up at it. It was much higher than her fence. She didn't know where the gate was. She couldn't see anything like a latch sticking out.

She whimpered as she paced back and forth, desperate to be bred by the bull on the other side. There had to be some way to reach him. Her mind reeled for solutions in a panicked daze. She needed an answer now. Only one action made sense to her lust-drenched mind.

She sat back and spread her legs, digging her fingers deep into her hole. Relenting to the need that pulled at her mind. What little bit of her that was left began to sink under and she masturbated surrounded by the musk of the bulls leaking precum. With every wet sound from her pussy, she tormented them endlessly.

She didn't even notice the shouts of the worker behind her. She wriggled frantically as he dragged her back to her pen, wondering aloud who left her gate open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The workers put a lock on her gate after a few more attempted escapes. They didn't believe it until they caught her in the act one day.

Time passed by as her belly grew. Her belly skin, which had sagged after giving birth, began to stretch and become tight once more. Any wrinkles left from her last pregnancy smoothed out under the weight of her growing womb.

A worker unlocked her pen and stepped inside. She let her hand fall from between her legs as she watched them. The worker lifted her onto all fours and led her toward her milking machine. She got onto the milking frame, careful with her belly once more.

The worker ran his hands over her belly, seeing how much she was growing. Once she was secured and the milking cups were in place, he brought the rod over, a hucow-height post with a short dildo attached. He positioned it as the entrance of her pussy and let her slide herself back onto it.

For #1770, this was one of the more heavenly parts of her day. Her breasts felt amazing being milked while the rod scratched an itch she couldn't satisfy with just her hands. But most importantly, it was easiest for her to slip under while the sensitive parts of her body were under this much stimulation.

She began to thrust back onto the rod as her breasts were drained of their milk. Her plump ass pressed into the post on every thrust. She tried to force as much of it into her as she could. She could feel the haze growing in her mind. Expanding into the more boring parts and filling them with warm, blood-pumping excitement.

Yet as she fucked the rod, she found herself resisting the haze. The feeling of her breasts being milked. The feel of a large rod inside her. They were too good. The moment she let herself go under, she would wake with only her hand to satisfy her. She wanted to enjoy it while she had it. When she was conscious, she could enjoy every inch of it pressing into the walls of her hole. She could appreciate how much it filled her up whenever she pressed back on the post. The more she thought about every little sensation, the more she wanted to experience an orgasm like this.

She thrust back faster, trying to cum before slipping under. Yet the intensity just made the haze grow quicker. For the first time in a while, she had to focus to hold back the haze. Though, to her surprise, it was easier this time. She had learned what made it harder to fall under. She had learned the intricate parts of both of her minds. The conscious and the mindless beast. They were both a part of her.

She steadied her breathing as she drew closer to her orgasm. She pushed back in measured strokes. Her lips spread, sliding over every solid inch of it before clinging tightly to it as she rocked forward. Her legs began to quiver as she rocked back on the rod. Her body spasmed as she felt her orgasm hit her, sending her mind blank. She didn't know if she was awake to experience it, but she was more than happy to let herself fall into her other self in the aftershocks of it. She had earned it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Do you think it's weird that she does that?'

The workers watch as #1770 ran her finger through her jet black hair, pulling stray bits of hay from it.

'She's a weird one. You know we put the lock on her gate cause she worked the latch out?'

'Really? She's smart, huh?'

'Freakily so.'

#1770 threw her hair back over her shoulder. It had been so tangled when she woke up this morning.

She sat back and rubbed her hands over her belly. She wasn't sure how much longer she would have her pregnant belly. It was big. Far too big. As far as she knew, she should have given birth by now, but it kept growing. Maybe it was because of the two little lives she felt within her. They kicked and pushed against their confines all the time now.

Carrying twins had caused her belly to stretch out far beyond normal. It hung low to the ground whenever she was led out to the paddock, but she liked it.

She wasn't sure when the workers took her to be bred a second time during her pregnancy. She still believed that that was the only way to get a second one. She assumed it must have been during one of her lust hazes, but she was grateful for it.

The pressure of her belly drew her attention to the swollen pussy between her legs. She spread her legs and reached down to play with herself, oblivious to the workers watching her body on full display.

No matter how much her mind grew, she still saw herself as nothing more than a hucow, and acted as such. Some parts were too ingrained in what she was now. She saw no shame in responding to the calls of her body whenever it needed it, regardless of who was watching. And she saw no shame in begging to be bred. It was what her body was made for.