Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inserted a finger into her wet hole, delighting in the feeling. The thought that her next breeding wouldn't be too far off brought the lust haze into her mind. She smiled, egging it on. She imagined being brought in to the bull's pen. The scent of cum in the air. All would result in this big belly she had right now. The cotton balls filled the recesses of her mind, growing more and more.

Just a little more, she thought, then she could let her other side out. She had come to appreciate it over time. There was a symbiosis between her two selves. One that she shouldn't fight. It was a part of who she was. A part that was equally as integral in the creation of the two little lives growing within her.

She quickened her pace, finding all the right spots in her pussy to bring her closer to orgasm. And as she drew near, she let go, letting her lust take her over, feeling her mind go blank in a sea of lust.

She let out a loud moan as she shook with orgasm, her other self continuing to rub her pussy with bestial vigour, determined to rub it raw. Deep down within the confines of her mind, her conscious self enjoyed every glorious minute of it.