Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 07

Story Info
Faulty serum causes a hucow to become aware of her new life.
7.6k words
4.61
37.5k
37

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heather26
Heather26
2,096 Followers

#1770's eyes fluttered open. She looked up at the rays of sunlight streaming through the windows along the far wall. Her eyes fell down to the wooden fence around her pen. The hay that she laid on prickled at her skin. This sight felt familiar, but also seemed off. She tried to remember where she had seen it before, but her mind felt like mush. As she thought, she realized that she couldn't remember anything. Couldn't think of anything beyond what was before her eyes. It felt wrong somehow. Should she be able to?

She furrowed her brow. It felt like she might be getting somewhere. Something tangible was materializing. A grumbling in her stomach. Want food! Maybe that was what she was trying to think. She felt proud to have solved it. She rolled over and got up onto her hands and knees. Her food trough was on the side of her pen.

As she steadied herself, she stopped. Something was strange. She looked down. Two astoundingly huge breasts hung from her chest. Their heavy, pendulous ends bounced against her wrists near the ground. Large nipples protruded from them, brushing against the hay. They were fat and chaffed, but every tickle from the hay felt magical. That feeling sparked its way up the whole length of her breasts. They felt so good.

She stared at them for a while. She couldn't work it out. She felt like something was wrong. Different. No, these felt like her breasts. Yet somehow different. She stared and stared until a funny concept came to her mind. New. Should she investigate if they were new? But she felt like they were familiar.

She sat back and looked over her whole body. That funny feeling grew. Her thighs. She felt like they should be smaller than they were. Her ass. Plump and full as it sat on her ankles. She felt like she shouldn't be able to see it as she looked over her shoulder. She looked back at her breasts. They rested on a round, protruding belly. That was a feeling she knew. A warm feeling that spread through her as she looked at her belly. A feeling that she had fulfilled her purpose. That warm feeling spread down her and she realized there was something underneath her belly. No, she knew it was there. That wasn't a surprise. She could feel the heat radiating between her legs. She spread them and felt down there with her hand. Her lips were wet and already beginning to part for her. Her whole body reacted with joy as her fingers glided over her pussy.

What had she been looking for on her body? That strange feeling? This feeling right now was good. That other feeling didn't matter. She liked this one more. She laid back and spread her legs wider, quickening the speed of her hand as she rubbed her clit. The pieces of curiosity in her mind melted as they were enveloped by warm folds. More and more until it melted into nothingness. Nothing but the passion rising in her as she played with herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The news jingle played before it transitioned back to the anchor.

'Our next story has been making headlines. Tonight we are joined by Dr Arnold Green, our expert scientist, to break down the strain of defective hucow serum that has been recalled. Dr. Green. Good evening.'

'Good evening.'

'We've heard that a small batch in the south was recalled due to failing to meet standards. What are these standards and are there any risks the country should be worried about?'

'The hucow industry is highly controlled and these standards are upheld to ensure that every woman choosing to become a hucow is entering a safe environment.'

'I'm sure many of our viewers have a friends or family who have become milking hucows. Many young girls could be wanting to become one when they graduate. How did this batch of serum fail to meet the standards?'

'Well when we say fail to meet standards, most people will assume its unsafe, but that isn't the case. We have produced the serum for decades with minimal issue. This batch simply didn't meet our high threshold. If you imagine it like a test, our serum needs to score 100. This batch was around a 95. Perfectly fine, but slightly too weak. We are investigating the dilution and implementing safety standards to ensure a batch like this doesn't reach distribution again.'

'So what concern is there for the country?'

'Frankly, none. The hucows who received a dose from this batch have been examined and none show any difference from other hucows. Their breasts all grew to full and plump standards and their milk is as enriched and tasty as your viewers would expect from GreenVale industries.'

'Yes, we would like to remind our viewers tonight that GreenVale industries is always providing rich hucow milk to your door. From a mother's breasts to you. You can find more information at our station's website.'

'Yes and speaking of a mother's breasts, the hucows who were examined and cleared have begun their first breeding this week.'

'Well that's good news to hear. However, there is one case that our viewers would like answers on. Last week there was a story of a hucow showing some sickness after she got her injections. This was the case that prompted investigations. What was concluded from that?'

'To answer that, we need to explain how the injections work. The hucow injection is, as you would expect, very powerful. Powerful enough to change our bodies. It will cause their bodies to "flush" out, for lack of a better term, other medications. There's rarely any conflict with previous medication due to this. However, the defective dose was weaker, so there was less of a "flush." We believe that this hucow became sick due to the medication she was on conflicting with the hucow serum. However, we can ensure our viewers that she has made a full recovery and has begun breeding like the other hucows so she can begin producing wonderful milk.

'Thank you for your time, Dr. Green. That's all we have time for tonight.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1770 once again awoke to the rays of morning sunshine. Her head felt funny. She looked down at her body. Her round, pregnant belly sticking up. Her large breasts pooling across her chest and down her sides. She stretched her legs and was alerted to the feeling of her pussy. She felt a slight uneasiness. What was it? Her pussy felt... exposed. Out there. She had a strange feeling that she never used to show it off. She ran her hand over her belly and down to her hairy pussy. The uneasiness seemed to fade as she felt her body, but it left her confused.

Her head still felt funny. Something about this felt extra familiar. Had she been curious about her body before? Something lingered just outside the reach of her mind.

She went back to stretching her legs, flexing her toes. She was hungry. She rolled her heavy, pregnant belly over and got onto her hands and knees. Her breasts swung beneath her as she got ready to crawl over to the trough. However, something stopped her. A thought.

She sat back on her heels and looked down at her legs. Feeling adventurous, she pushed herself up and balanced on her knees. This was fun. She tried to move like this. She shuffled her knees a bit before toppling over.

She laid there, her mind spinning. It felt familiar. She always moved on all fours. Hucows went on all fours. That was what she was. Yet being up high and tall felt familiar. That something lingering just beyond the borders of her mind teased her. She tried to focus on it, but the more she did, the more her head hurt. It hurt a lot.

She rubbed her head into the hay to try and relieve it. The number tag hanging from her ear pulled as it caught in the hay.

'Good Morning, #1770.'

She looked up at the indecipherable sound, her long black hair a mess over her face, bits of straw sticking out of it. A worker stood before her.

She helped #1770 back onto all fours and led her over to the feeding trough, all the while making sounds. #1770 liked the sounds she made. They made her feel safe. She didn't need to deal with that painful thing in her head while the workers were there. They knew what she needed.

She ate from her trough under the watch of the worker before a collar was put around her neck. The worker opened the gate of her pen and led her out. Her nipples bumped against the smooth concrete floor with each padding step. Her large breasts swinging back and forth. Her thighs rubbed against her growing belly as it hung beneath her.

She looked around as they walked. She spotted other hucows being led on all fours by other workers. Most were pregnant like her. A warm feeling spread through her at the sight. At least she knew that feeling. She liked being pregnant. She watched a hucow ahead of them as she crawled after her worker. She could see her pussy poking out between her plump thighs. Her pregnant belly hanging below. A strange feeling came over her. She looked over her shoulder at her own naked behind. She could feel her pubic hair tickling her thighs as her legs rubbed past her exposed pussy. That same uneasiness from earlier returned as she thought about how visible her pussy was.

She wasn't sure why so many different feelings were coming from focusing on her mind. It felt new to her. She was curious about it.

However, before she could explore her curiosity anymore, a worker stepped out of a pen ahead, leading a bull. The workers made sounds as she was pulled to the side. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the bull. Big and strong. The sight of him caused a flood of heat to rise within her. The feeling led back to the satisfaction at being pregnant. He could make her pregnant. He could breed her with that cock swinging between his legs.

Her pussy gushed, instantly drenched and flushed with blood. She reached her hand down and rubbed her wet lips. A shiver ran through her as her fingers connected with her engorged clit. The shiver seemed to derail her mind. All the thoughts from before melted away with ease. Everything around her began to blur. She became less aware of the room and all the walkways between pens. Her mind became more and more focused on the feeling in her pussy and the bull's thick cock.

It felt like cotton balls of hot lust were filling the spare space in her mind, expanding more and more. Her mind clouded until it felt like nothing of her was left, just a beast of lust. Consumed by it, she drove her fingers deep into her pregnant pussy to satisfy her need. No more thoughts spread through her mind. She was just an obedient hucow again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She found herself staring at the fence of her pen. She laid on her side, stroking her belly. The life growing within her was beginning to move a lot now. Her belly had swelled even more, stretching out the skin, hanging low beneath her as she walked. Somehow she knew that it had grown bigger than seemed familiar. She had gone to sleep and awoken a number of time and somehow her belly had changed.

Her eyes followed where the light cast on the wood. It seemed like it was moving. Just a moment ago it didn't touch the second panel of wood, but now it did. She was curious about it. Her stomach grumbled. Hungry.

Her pen gate opened. She rolled over to see two men entering. They weren't wearing the farm's uniform. A worker approached behind them and spoke before leaving them in her pen. One of the men leaned out into the walkway, looking both ways. He gave the other a motion with his hand.

She sat up as the other man came over to her. He said some things that she couldn't understand. His tone was soft and cooing. He ran his fingers through her tangled hair, pushing it back from her face. She pushed her head into his hand. His touch felt nice. His hands ran down her to her breasts. Little sparks set off in her mind as her nipples hardened in response. He pulled her up onto all fours.

She suddenly felt fingers sliding between her pussy lips. She shivered in response. Those same cotton balls of lust began to expand through her mind once more as she relished in his touch. Her clit stood to attention firmly. Her pussy began to flow with juices, ready for a cock. She needed to be bred. No... she knew that she was already bred, but it was hard to think. Why did she know she needed to be bred when she had already been bred? She could feel her heavy belly hanging beneath her. The weight of her womb pressing down on her inner walls.

The man pulled her face toward his and planted his lips on hers. He broke away and moved around behind her. The feeling of his warm cock pressing against her pussy overpowered any questions she had. She could feel her heart quickening. A flush of excitement rising up in her. She had to be bred. She needed to be bred. Her pussy needed a cock in it. It felt so empty without one.

Her mind felt like it was fading as her desire to be bred grew. She wanted this so badly. She wanted nothing more than this. His cock slid inside her, filling out her needy hole. Indulging this feeling was heaven.

Yet, despite that, one desire from earlier still remained. She was hungry. The cotton balls of lust halted in her mind. She wanted to eat from her trough. But she wanted cock so badly.

She felt her mind struggling to stay above the waves of lust. Like trying to keep her eyes open early in the morning. She wanted to give in; to feel the full effects the horniness taking over her. Yet she clung to the desire to eat. She had no idea why, but, strangely, it grounded her.

She felt the man's hips slapping against her ass. He thrust in and out of her with speed. Her large breasts swung beneath her and moans began to fall from her lips beyond her control. Throughout it all, her mind delighted at the sensation. It felt new. Whenever she masturbated or was given the rod while milking, her mind would slip beneath the folds of lust overtaking her. Yet now she felt like she was experiencing everything clearly. The feeling of his cock scrapping against her insides with each thrust. The feel of his skin pressed against hers. The warm feeling inside her every time she felt his strong hands hold her hips down, holding her there to be bred.

His hands rubbed over her pregnant belly and she felt her mind falter. It just felt too good. She moaned loudly, her eyes rolling back. She tried to hold on, but as her pussy clamped up and spasmed around his cock, sending her into an orgasm, she felt herself melt away into the warm binds of lust.

The man came deep inside her pregnant pussy. He let out a sigh while caressing her. #1770 had no idea who he or his friend were, but they had both known her before she became a hucow. Back when the most they could do was fantasize about what she looked like under her tight clothes. Now they got to see every part of her naked, pregnant body any time they wanted. And when the workers were cleaning other pens, have as much fun with her as they liked. The friend stepped away from the pen's fence and began unzipping his own pants.

'Your turn to keep watch. I want to enjoy this little slut's pussy.'

She moaned into the hay as another cock plunged back into her well-fucked hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She followed behind the worker as they led her through the rows of pens on a leash. She looked around at everything that passed. Other hucows on leashes. Other workers moving about. The world around her had appeared clearer lately. The sky in the paddock was brighter. The grass more interesting. Playing with her pussy felt better.

The collar pulled at her neck. The worker led her up the stairs at the edge of the big room that her pen was in. Her bare nipples flicked over every step, sending pleasure down to her pussy. Though no matter how many times she tried to stop and reach down between her legs to her hairy pussy, the worker tugged on her leash until she followed.

She hefted her heavily pregnant belly up each step. Her body was so heavy and tiring now. She was close to giving birth. She didn't know it, but that was why the workers had picked her for today's demonstration.

He led her into a dark hallway. She was perplexed by this part of the farm. The walls looked nothing like the wooden boards of her pen. She couldn't see any hay on the floor whenever she got a peek inside the doors. She was curious about where she was.

The worker stopped before one of the doors and knocked. Taking advantage of their stop, she sat on her thigh and immediately began exploring the wet folds of her pussy with one leg raised. She was getting horny. She could feel the cloudiness begin to form in her mind. With it, she knew, came orgasm. Some days she wanted to resist it. Other days, like today, she was dripping at the thought of letting the lust haze take her over and deliver her body into pleasure. There had been far more of these days as her pregnancy progressed.

However, before she could insert a finger into her flushed pussy, the worker tugged on her collar and led her inside the room. Someone stood up from a desk and began to talk to her worker. They spoke for a moment before her collar was pulled again and she was led back out of the room.

However, she found herself left stunned from the brief moment in that room. As she padded along on all fours, her mind turned over again and again. Something was there, once more just beyond the reach of her small mind. That room felt familiar. Yes. She had been there before. But how? It wasn't a pen. She hadn't been milked in there. She couldn't remember her breeding, but it didn't feel like it was in there.

They rounded a corner to meet a crowd of people. A school's field trip to the farm. The moment that she saw the uniform the girls were wearing, a spark set off in her head. An image flashed in her mind. An image with such a deep feeling to it. But she already felt herself forgetting details of it as it began to fade at the edges. Her head hurt as she tried to focus on it. Those clothes. That room. Her. Sitting across from that desk. But that made no sense. Why would she have cloth on her skin? The life growing within her needed room to grow that only her bare body could give. And as far as she knew, she had always been a hucow. She was different to the workers.

The students crowded around her at the instruction of her worker. Their hands rubbed over her, caressing her big belly. It was too overstimulating for her little mind. She tried to remember the image that had flashed into her mind, but it was beginning to become scrambled. Her in the office trying to lift her pregnant, hcuow body onto two legs? No, that wasn't it. They had brought the school girl's uniform there to put on her? Was she being presented for a show? No, no... It was a... It...

Some of the boys began to play with her pussy, pulling and teasing her lips. Her mind grew hazy, struggling to hold on. Others squeezed her breasts until squirts of milk began to stain the floor beneath her. Their touch felt good on her overburdened breasts. She just had to...

She let the waves of pleasure wash over her; giving in. It didn't matter what had happened in that office. She only cared to be bred and milked while these warm hands ran all over her naked body. She only wanted her body to be played with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She woke up to a ray of sunshine falling over her face. She stretched and rolled over. She felt so much lighter now. She reached down and ran her hand over her belly. It no longer bulged out from her pregnancy. The skin which had recently been stretched thin around her full womb now sagged and shrunk over her torso. Beneath, her pussy still felt sore and stretched, but with every day she was quickly returning to her usual horny state.

As she stroked her belly, she began to miss being pregnant. Despite how exhausting it was, she loved the feeling of her belly being so full of life. She had grown used to the sight of her belly being so swollen. Her belly button sticking out. Her skin tight and free from any wrinkles over her womb.

Heather26
Heather26
2,096 Followers