All Comments on 'Working at an swinger resort Pt. 02'

by armadaofgold

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good stories with good description of interactions between characters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story. Please keep it going.

Lifeguard21044Lifeguard210447 months ago

Warm days, cool nights and sexually charged mentality—what a combination! To anyone who’s ever seen a Hallmark movie, the telegraphing is there as we KNOW that our hero and the lovely, but bitchy, Olivia will eventually come to an “understanding.” The trepidation is fun as are the characters’ discoveries. Had this mainly been about experienced swinger guests, this tale would have probably reverted to the often-detailed suck and fuck prevalent on this site.

Given that this comment is being expressed after only two parts, let’s hope that some of the tenderness, respect, and joy continue in subsequent chapters. These are characters we’d like to like.

CamelmothCamelmoth7 months ago

I am enjoying your story, nothing rushed with a nice build up and growing relationships leaving the reader wanting more. I hope the next chapter isn't too far away.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The server is still not detecting this as a multipart story, the links to the three chapters should be:

www.literotica.com/s/working-at-an-swinger-resort-pt-01

www.literotica.com/s/working-at-an-swinger-resort-pt-02

www.literotica.com/s/working-at-an-swinger-resort-pt-03

mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

This is a great story and the Tantra "exercise" was a lot of fun especially since I have never experienced it before.

The relations ship between "I" and Sofia seems to be progressing. Olivia seems tobe changing too. Two things, it's hard to believe that"everyone" is in perfect shape, and two, I can't imagine that a woman can give a blow job to one man while riding another at full speed. However, this is fiction.

OldKenDollOldKenDoll6 months ago

Not a cool idea to use oil in the vagina, it causes yeast and other infections. Oil for external, lube for internal. Nice story though, and so don’t really care about the inaccuracy, just pointing it out in case anyone tries to use this as a manual for erotic massage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarmadaofgold@armadaofgold
I'm currently writing about my experience working on an exclusive swinger resort, I also write fiction stories with swinger themes. You may know me from reddit! You can support me on Patreon, https://www.patreon.com/Armadaofgold