Working at an swinger resort Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Jason instructed us to move on to the next part, which is the Lingam a.k.a the penis. Now the women were in charge and the men were instructed to lie down on their backs.

The girls were instructed to start with our chests and work down without touching the penis just yet. I looked over at Manuel who had a pretty impressive package, it put mine to shame. As Olivia was massaging his body, she looked over at me and saw me looking but she just ignored me and continued.

The women moved down to our legs as Jason instructed them to use the oil and focus on our calves. They were told to focus on the muscle groups in there. Sofia was looking at me and she could tell I was enjoying it a lot as she was massaging me, it felt great and she smiled.

"Now for the best part ladies, put some oil on your partner's penis and massage it with both hands. Slowly at first, then we want you to go faster. No need to rush, keep massaging it with your fingers."

I felt Sofia's small soft hands on my dick and it felt amazing. She stroked it up and down.

"Now ladies use your palm and spin around on his tip."

Gaia showed us on Jason how to do it and the rest followed suit. Sofia palmed the tip of my dick and the sensation is indescribable. It felt really sensitive but also really good.

Behind us, we heard one man groaning as he came all over his partner's hands. Gaia told us not to worry or hold back, luckily although it felt amazing I could hold myself decently well.

"Since we are on a swinger resort, for the next part I would love a volunteer I can demo on."

Sofia instantly put her hand in the air as Gaia looked at us and smiled, "great!"

I also need a couple who want to volunteer on my husband Jason. The couple whose man just came volunteered and Jason went over there.

Gaia sat between my legs. Shit am I going to get a handjob from the instructor? I looked at Sofia and mouthed thank you, she smiled.

"First of all, do I have the consent to touch you?" she asked me.

"Yes, please, go ahead," I replied.

She put some oil on her hands and started to massage my legs. Her hands felt amazing as she massaged my legs and calves.

"Okay ladies for the next part I want you to use two hands and put some oil on it, then take each hand on one side of the penis and rub it like you are starting a fire."

She did exactly this to me and it felt amazing. Her experienced hands on my dick felt really good. I saw Manuel also enjoying his handjob.

I looked around the room and I could tell that everyone was really enjoying their handjobs. I saw Olivia look over to me as she was staring at my dick as Gaia was using it as instruction, it was surprisingly hot to see her look.

"Go ahead have a try," Gaia said to Sofia.

Sofia did the same as Gaia did and I felt a pair of extra hands on my balls, as Gaia was massaging them. Jesus two women on my dick. It felt great. Now it was a bit harder not to cum.

"Is it okay if I use my mouth?" Gaia asked me and Sofia.

I was shocked but I wanted to try it.

Gaia looked at me and said, "this is totally your call, don't worry we won't make you do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"No we like it go ahead," Sofia said.

"Okay for the next part we are going to use a bit of oral, and don't worry the oil is edible," Gaia said to the women.

She lowered her mouth and started to swirl her tongue around the tip of my penis while she stroked the shaft. It felt amazing. She was a pro at blowjobs and I could tell. I felt her saliva dripping onto my balls and down my shaft. I let out an audible groan as Sofia smiled at me.

"Join me," Gaia said to her.

They both took turns using their mouths on my cock. Here I was, laying at the front of a room full of couples while getting head from 2 beautiful women; a young girl around my age and an older woman who was experienced with it. At that moment I could die happy and be satisfied.

My first double blowjob ever felt great, I felt the two tongues swirling around my cock. One using their mouth on the head, and the other one just using their tongue on the base of my shaft.

I heard some men cumming and I was close too. Gaia put her mouth on my tip and started sucking. This brought me over the edge.

"Shit, I'm cumming!" I said with a loud moan and I shot my load into her mouth.

She kept swirling her tongue around my head while she took my load in her mouth. I was groaning loudly as I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Gaia looked at me and swallowed.

"Thank you," she said with a smile, as she wiped the last bit of cum from her mouth.

"Clean the last parts," Gaia said to Sofia and so she did.

Sofia gave me a big smile and kissed me on my forehead.

In the meantime, Gaia went over to Manuel and Olivia and treated Manuel with the same double blowjob as she did to me.

This was the first time I looked at Olivia sucking dick, and she seemed great at it. She was super focused on the blowjob while she and Gaia sucked Manuel's dick in unison.

It didn't take long for Manuel to shoot his load inside Gaia's mouth.

I sat up and looked behind me as I saw the wife of the man who came early going down on Jason. He let out a groan and came inside her mouth. She showed it to her husband and swallowed it. It was weirdly hot to see.

Sofia and I were enjoying ourselves seeing all the men cum and all the women swallowing. After everyone came Jason and Gaia went back to the front and instructed us to relax for a bit. And handed out bottles of water.

"For the final part of this workshop we are going to end with a nice massage, and since you are all swingers I assume, I would ask you to switch partners with the person next to you," Gaia said.

I looked over to the left of me and next to us was of course Manuel and Olivia. This was going to be awkward.

Manual enthusiastically stood up and walked towards us.

"Are you guys okay with this?" he asked us.

I looked over at Sofia who seemed to share the same enthusiasm as Manuel and said, "yes, sure!"

We looked over at Olivia who seemed a bit more reluctant but just nodded. She was still a bit far away so Manual and I decided to switch places. I gave Sofia a kiss and went over to Olivia.

"I'm super excited, we never swapped before but we have talked about it," Manuel said to Sofia.

I sat down in front of Olivia who gave me a bit of an awkward smile. Yeah, this was going to be a bit awkward, but I looked at her body and couldn't help but be excited. She was so hot a real 10/10.

"We're going to finish with the women, so ladies lay on your stomachs and gentlemen get on top of them and start to massage their back. Keep it nice and slow and focus on the lower back a bit more."

"Here you go," she said as she gave each of us a bottle of massage oil.

Sofia and Olivia did what they were told and I sat in between Olivia's legs, her ass looked amazing. It stood out like a peach, it was nice and round.

Damn, lucky dude Manuel I thought to myself. But as I looked over at Sofia I remembered that today I was just as lucky as him. She too looked amazing, and her ass was super fine.

Manuel was excited and started to rub Sofia's back. I felt a tiny bit of jealousy but I then looked in front of me and saw his beautiful girlfriend so I instantly forgot about it.

I dipped my hands in the oil and put them on her lower back, I started off slow and focused on her lower back. I slowly moved up and down.

Her body felt super soft and smooth and it felt amazing to touch her. It was really intimate as I could feel her ass cheeks and her back muscles flexing. I was getting hard again, and my erection was poking into her ass. She felt it and said with a slightly annoyed voice,

"Can you maybe sit a bit lower so I don't feel it poking me so much?"

I instantly did as she said and I continued rubbing her back.

"Now you can go lower to her ass," Jason instructed.

Olivia turned around, "sorry Timo but I don't feel comfortable yet having another man touching my ass."

I felt a bit disappointed as I would have loved to feel her amazing ass but I respected it of course and just continued rubbing her back. When I looked over I saw Manuel massaging Sofia's ass cheeks.

Sofia looked at me and smiled. Manuel did the same. She was clearly enjoying herself. I was still rock hard as I continued rubbing Olivia's back. It still felt amazing to have the opportunity to see her naked and touch her. We continued for a little while.

"Okay people that was it for today. I want you to hug the person who you are with right now and return to your partner."

Olivia and I stood up and hugged. I felt her amazing bare chest against mine and I could smell her perfume, she smelt great. It was a bit awkward as I felt my erection pressing against her stomach. The hug was pretty short and for the first time at the resort, she let out a little smile to me.

We returned to our partners and put our clothes back on. We all thanked Gaia and Jason for the workshop and we returned to our rooms. On the way back Manuel and I talked a bit and he told me how amazing it was, that we were both lucky to experience our first double blowjob from Gaia, and that he was really excited to swap for the first time.

They returned to Olivia's room next to mine, and Sofia joined me in my room. We were still a bit worked up from the last massage and we decided to get in the shower together.

We started making out in the shower and she put her hand on my dick and started to rub it. I could feel the water running down her back, I could feel her soft skin and I loved the feeling of her breasts against my chest.

She went on her knees and took my dick in her mouth, she used her hands and mouth to jerk me off and it felt great. She kept using her mouth and I could tell she was really enjoying it, she looked up at me with her big brown eyes. Her tongue was swirling around the head and her mouth was going up and down my shaft.

I came on her chest and after she cleaned the cum I went down on her. After we both had our orgasms we dried off and met with Nina and Luca for dinner. We told them everything about the workshop, and also what we did together.

I felt a bit bad for Luca as he and Sofia seemed to be interested in each other but to my surprise, he really enjoyed the stories we told him.

"Damn, that's so hot I can't wait to go to this on Friday."

Oh yeah, that was right. Sofia and Luca were going again this Friday, but to my surprise, I didn't feel any jealousy either. I was excited for Luca to experience to same thing I did. And to be really honest I really liked Sofia but I was not in love with her. Plus she had already told me that she wasn't planning on settling down with one partner as she wanted to enjoy her sexual freedom.

Luca told us that he also got his first experience at the resort, not in his first ever as he wasn't a virgin like I was. He told us that he received a blowjob from a married woman he met at the pool. We were all very happy for him.

"Sorry guys. No interesting story from me," Nina said jokingly.

We all laughed and enjoyed our dinner. What an experience this had been.

-----------------------------------------------------------------