All Comments on 'Working Breakfast'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

So real ! ! ! Seems that you might have lived something like this. I wrote something similar called "Snap Shot." About a moment in my life when my wife and I were perilously close to being late for work. I found her on our bed, naked from the waist down dress rucked up over her hips. Her instructions were... Fuck me hard, fast and furious. No love making just fucking. Best two minutes of my life. Loved your realness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story, just Raw Animalistic sex

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

This was a wonderful change from the usual fare on here lately. A great slice of the reality of life, with some nicely done husband and wife sex. Thank you.

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

No, I'm not going to guess where the transition was. The story is much too fun to be concerned with such details. A two page Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am that I thoroughly enjoyed.

THANKS

EricRoss1EricRoss1over 1 year ago

Damn, that was HOT.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

That was great. Thanks

jlg07jlg07over 1 year ago

Now THIS is a loving wives story! 5*

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Very lucky guy. Thanks for the fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4241 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...