Working day in Sissy town

Story Info
Deputy helps a young sissy femboi get through his day.
1.5k words
4.25
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joceci
joceci
13 Followers

Carl was 23, a post graduate just under 6 feet and thin shouldered and waist but with a broad round ass and a small penis. Carl had short straight auburn hair parted on the side in a boyish cut with copper strands that would catch the sun and freckles on his nose and cheeks. His upper lip protruded in a kind of pout. He was wearing a white short sleeve blouse and a high cut black thong with stocking thigh highs. His plaid skirt he dropped to the floor as soon as he closed the door.

Carl was so excited to enter the LGBTQ program here in Sissytown. To be living here was such a thrill. One of the first things he did was meet his new roommate a thin sexy blonde named Billy. Billy, also 23, had long blonde hair he had large pale gray eyes and full pink lips that always parted with a smile. He was wearing a stretchy grey lycra spandex bodysuit that was long sleeved and ended in a thong and matching thigh high socks.

Billy smiled and said: "Carl you are so cute I could just eat you!"

Carl blushed, " You are really cute too Billy would you mind if I eat you?"

Billy grinned "Why don't we eat each other?"

Billy led Carl to his bed and they both collapsed on it with their heads between the others legs. Soon each cute little mouth was wrapped around the others little shaft.

Carl was in seventh heaven as he was in Sissytown having sex with a gorgeous blonde sissyfem. They sucked enthusiastically on each other's penis until each was rewarded with a mouthful of sperm.

Afterwards they went downstairs for lunch and a shopping spree at Transations a clothing shop for sissy crossdressers. While they were buying up a storm the middle-aged red head sales sissy gave them a smile and his card. Carl couldn't help to notice a target tattoo in the middle of his forehead right between his blue eyes.

"What is with the target on your forehead dear?" Carl asked him.

The older sissy smiled, "It's all the rage among us sissies, and it lets the Alphas know that we are into cum facials! And of course we will kneel and suck their cocks for our cum facial. It eliminates any confusion. We get to our sticky end much quicker."

"You sissies should get them! There is a tattoo parlor just down the street."

Billy got all excited, "Carl can we? We can get them together, and it is a rage among us sissies besides it does look cool!"

Carl thought that he liked the idea and he did see them on his professors and other professional people so it would be okay...also he wondered what it would feel like to have a sign on his forehead that told the world that he was a cocksucker who wants cumfacials. He blushed again.

"Okay we will get them together Billy and we should get cum baptized together too!"

"Yeah we need to find us an Alpha with a lot of cum!" Responded Billy on the way out the door.

Much later Carl sporting her new target tattoo on the middle of his forehead attended his first class at the Uni. He was wearing a blue button down blouse and tight pull over sweater a tiny frilly skirt that did not hide his black stretchy thong, thigh high socks and heels. But it was the tattoo that made Carl feel naked, he felt that everyone was looking at it and making their judgement about him as a cock sucking sissy. But in a crazy way he felt proud of it- one of the sexy older professors was sporting one on his forehead and winked and smiled at Carl when he saw it.

Deputy Jerome, 28, drove slowly up Main Street of the Town of Dickie's Gap observing what was basically a quiet town, looking for something out of place.

He saw the main street bus pull out and behind it a young girl come out running toward the bus stop.

Running for the bus, Carl was taking Sociology LGBTQ studies here in Dickie's Gap and had just missed his bus, lugging all the text books. Carl was a 23 year old transfer student and sissy rooming with a fellow student and friend Billy also 23. Carl was 5'8" and thin except for his hips and arse.

Jerome pulled up to the young girl and lowered the passenger window.

"Howdy miss did you miss your bus?"

"Yes officer and now I will be late and I got to lug all these books..."

"Put all the books in the back and hop in, I will give you a lift!"

The young person, 23, was just under 6 feet wearing a tight blue button down shirt and a dark blue pull over sweater both ending at the elbow. A tiny plaid skirt that was nothing but a fringe around his narrow waist a black thong that exposed his hips and arse dark blue thigh high socks and penny loafer heels. His brown hair was parted on the side and was cut short in a boyish cut. His round face had pale blue eyes straight brows freckles and a slight hook to his upper lip that was sexy.

Carl was raised to not get into a strangers car but this was a police officer and he looked young and cute. He had beautiful brown complexion and looked sexy in his tan uniform. After putting his books in the back he hopped in and couldn't help glancing at the young officer's crotch. Wow! What a huge bulge in his thong and he was wearing chaps! Carl tried to look away but could feel the pull but tried to keep his eyes on the officer's.

"So miss what's your name?"

"Oh my name is Carl I am a sissy crossdresser and a transfer student."

Jerome noticed the pretty young sissy had a cum-target tattoo on his forehead as well as small hoop earrings in his ears.

Carl noticed what the officer was staring at and blushed and looked away.

"My roommate and I got them the other day but we haven't broken them in." He stuttered.

Jerome decided that Carl was adorable and seemed more vulnerable than even a girl.

"Carl are you hungry?"

"Famished!"

"Why don't I pull over here and I can feed you!"

"What!" Carl stuttered as the deputy turned the squad car into an empty alley.

Carl's heart thumped in his small thin chest. First urge was to run but that penis was gigantic and Carl stared at it and licked his lips.

"Sure, will you feed me?"

"Well my job is the general welfare of my community and you are part of that community and you are starving and I have a handy protein drink for you!"

Jerome flipped his giant brown anaconda out of his thong.

"Go for it Sissy!" He commanded.

Carl's own little dick was hard but barely stretched his little blue thong. But all he really had eyes for was the deputies' giant dong.

"Well I am starving..." he said as he unclipped his seatbelt and bent over Jeromes lap.

Jerome smiled as he felt Carl's delicate tongue lick and lips encircle his giant shaft.

Jerome noted that Carl's brown straight hair had gold highlights in it as well as a little cowlick in the back as his head bobbed up and down in his lap.

This went on for at least a dozen glorious minutes and Carl was starting to relax and enjoy the sensuous lust he felt for this handsome officer and his giant penis.

Jerome placed his large basketball clutching hands on Carl's delicate round head and held it down as he thrust his giant monster down the little sissy's throat.

"Here it comes make sure you eat it all!"

The first flow spewed down Carl's throat. Jerome pulled his monster back and the second load filled Carl's mouth, yum!

Carl automatically began sucking on it trying to get every drop out and swallowing every mouthful that Jerome's Anaconda generated.

"Well you're definitely a cocksucker now, boy!" Jerome grunted.

Carl looked up at Jerome and blushed again but didn't stop sucking for an instant.

Carl felt it tasted like the nectar of the gods and although he could still feel the embarrassment of a young man sucking off another man's cock his lust for the officer's cum overwhelmed him. He sucked every creamy drop and he smiled up at Jerome and stuck his cum coated tongue out and swallowed sticking it out again to show it clean. He then proceeded to lick Jerome's giant shaft completely and finished by kissing his tip before tucking it back into Jerome's speedo thong.

"Thank you officer for feeding me, I think I am full now!" He smiled and kissed Jerome's bulging thong.

"Shit Carl I didn't baptize your tattoo." Jerome was mortified.

"Don't worry officer I will give you my card and you can come over to my apartment and you can baptize both mine and my roommate Billy's tattoo at the same time. i am sure you have enough protein for both of us!" Carl couldn't help licking his lips and smiling.

joceci
joceci
13 Followers