Working for Meals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I disengaged Leonie straightened up, letting her dress fall back into place. Then she picked up a load of the split wood and vanished, leaving me to continue splitting logs.

After doing the wood I wandered up to the house and was given some breakfast, along with some provisions to keep me going for a few days. With that I mounted my trusty steed and rode off into the sunset. At least, I mounted my old nag and ambled off into the morning, the three women watching me go.

As I rode along I contemplated what had happened. The previous night I'd had sex with Tracy. That was a given. In the middle of the night I had sex with a person unknown. Tracy back for a repeat or one of the others, curious? This morning I had sex with Leonie, I think. How did I know it wasn't Tracy? They are identical twins.

You can see my puzzle. Did I have sex with one, two, or all three of them? Not something I could really ask.

12